How to contrast side effects of Pregabalin

Clubdavide

Awards
Hi guys. i'm a 27 years old guy. I'm taking pregabalin for anxiety and mood stabilizer and i'm trying to tapering it. In the past i was taking 600mg a day, now i'm at 150 mg a day.

How can i contrast the side effect of pregabalin? Is there a compund that could help me?
Is really difficult to build a muscle mass with pregabalin

Thanks for your time guys

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi guys. i'm a 27 years old guy. I'm taking pregabalin for anxiety and mood stabilizer and i'm trying to tapering it. In the past i was taking 600mg a day, now i'm at 150 mg a day.

How can i contrast the side effect of pregabalin? Is there a compund that could help me?
Is really difficult to build a muscle mass with pregabalin

Thanks for your time guys
I would ask for a different medication if you wanna build some muscle. That stuff actually makes you loose muscle if I'm not mistaken. I'm no expert on the subject but it turns off the inflammation response I believe and that is a necessary part for muscle growth. Maybe something like arachidonic acid could help because it causes that inflammation process countering the medicine effects on inflammation, but I'm guessing here. Completely guessing based of my basic understanding of how the inflammatory response is important for muscle growth

Clubdavide

Awards
My goal is tapering until 0. But in order to not take it will pass a bit tapering. In this time what i could do to help?

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How long have you been on preg? I've been on 600 mg for about half a year and it's helped tremendously with social anxiety. After tapering down are you dealing with the associated problems better?

Clubdavide

Awards
1 year and half, now i’m on 75mg and i’m feeling almost ****. Was amazing high dosage but too much side effects, i want a beautiful body and clear mind. My mood is low unfortunally now anyway

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It has a very quick tolerance. I felt the mood upgrade, if you will. Tolerance builds very quickly and it has a possibility of abuse. I've only taken 600 mg but at times I drop and then go back. When I drop it I feel what you're saying but back at normal dose I feel great.

Thanks I wanted some info on how it's affected others dropping it.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes I'm on trt. Currently on 11 keto transdermal as well I haven't had a problem with it yet in terms working out and reaching goals. I did notice I haven't gotten the soreness I did before though. I cut trees and don't use gloves 90 percent of the time in the same relative time I started preg.
It's also only prescribed for Fibromyalgia usually in the US and I never really thought it is possibly dulling my pain sensitivity. Doing what I do I have cuts all over but I really don't even notice until after but my hands and arms are very calloused

Clubdavide

Awards
So do you think pregabalin doesnt cause an issue for muscle grow?

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I personally don't feel it is an issue I've gone up in bench and squat but I do not feel the soreness I did before. Currently 6 ft 182lbs and today is bench did 275x8 3 sets and felt easier than before. Not sure if that helps but you've made me realize the lack of soreness.l even when pushing myself

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did 6 the last set and I work out at home so take time between sets and work on my land. Just to be clear I'm not working out as one would in the gym.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Let me know how it goes. To go in more detail, I take agmatine and a pump pre wo and creatine. I do feel pumped where the missus notices and get very tired but I don't get sore.