Blood concentrations of Test during the day

bioman3131

Awards
I was wondering if blood concentrations vary greatly through the day while on injections or if they are realitivly steady. I have started to notice this trend. My libido and other things aren't the best in the morning but by the afternoon everything is great. Maybe its just in my head.

rick055

Awards
  • Established
All of the graphs I've seen would indicate to me that it would be fairly steady on an intra-day basis.

But maybe your endogenous production (if you use HCG) is playing a role or, perhaps, the other metabolites shift during the day (E2, DHT).

bioman3131

Awards
I wonder if its a blood pressure issue. When I started injections about a year ago and my blood pressure went up and my family doc put me on atenolol. I thought that might be causing this. He put me on Bystolic, a new bp med that is not supposed to have these side effects, last week but these issues still persist. It's kind of strange. In the morning I can get erections but its difficult to maintain. In the later parts of the day things are just fine. I checked my BP this moring after I had been up awile and it was 108/60. It usually runs around 130/78. I take my bp med at night and I wonder if its dropping to low by morning.