DRY ORGASM ON TRT?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
hi

due to ball shrinkage is this part of the course?

thanks

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes you can have dry orgasm but is not very common. It could just be reduced "fluid". Yank it and see if that is the case.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I read "ball shrinkage" and it instantly made me very glad that I use hCG as a part of my TRT protocol.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read "ball shrinkage" and it instantly made me very glad that I use hCG as a part of my TRT protocol.
Remember to come off every so often. Hcg can chemically castrate you if abused.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To maintain fertility. My wife and I just had our second child 13 weeks ago. In a couple years, we may want a third.
Gotcha. Usually guys on TRT forego HCG due to the E2 sides. Makes it tough to dial in. Don't blame you for being on it for your reason.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hcg can be pulsed every few days to keep the LH receptors functioning which can have profound effects on many target areas. The one area being the brain

TokyoGeezer

TokyoGeezer

Awards
Not sure mate, but I had a similar thing when I was on trest. Whenever I shot my load it felt like I hadn't. Anyway it 'came' back to normal after lowering the dose (pardon the pun). I would go to the docs and get your levels checked.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I often have suggested MACA which can help with ejaculation volume if HCG is not an option.
There are a few other things I have found to work if plan A or B does not.