Need advice

kris90

Awards
I know this is my 2nd thread on HCG, but I've been on HCG monotherapy for 3 weeks now. My doctor's protocol was 1000 IU 3x per week (MWF). The first week I noticed no improvements, although testicular hypertrophy was evident. I noticed a bit of bloating and weight gain, so I have since decreased the dose to 500 IU 3x per week.

I am now noticing some improvements, however I have good days and bad days. A good day will consist of better energy levels, lifted mood, increased libido and desire for sex. Overall, feel pretty good. On my bad days, I feel fatigued, brain-fogged, depressed, have anxiety and feel tense, and have stomach cramps. I inject my HCG around early evenings, and I notice the following day is usually a good day. But the next day (when Iâ??m due for my next injection) is when I tend to have a bad day.

It almost seems as though I get the benefits of my injection for about 36 hours, but then Iâ??m left with a full day of feeling crappy again. In my case, would you recommend I inject smaller doses more frequently (i.e. ED vs 3x per week) or would this not make a difference? Could these symptoms also be due to high estrogen? I find it odd that some days are good and some days are bad.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You basically described the exact symptoms I had and most of the people I have ever talked to that ended up dropping the HCG. The one thing that always troubled me was the stomach cramps. It felt gassy almost and then boom, it looked like I consumed a gallon of milk. e2 labs showed that it was shyrocketing my estro, but I still never understood the stomach cramps.

I was taking 250iu 2x week.

kris90

Awards
You basically described the exact symptoms I had and most of the people I have ever talked to that ended up dropping the HCG. The one thing that always troubled me was the stomach cramps. It felt gassy almost and then boom, it looked like I consumed a gallon of milk. e2 labs showed that it was shyrocketing my estro, but I still never understood the stomach cramps.

I was taking 250iu 2x week.
Did you stop HCG altogether and stick to just T? I find it weird some days I'm feeling the benefits of HCG, while other days I'm not.