Normal T, low Free T, High SHBG - TRT or not?
- 05-30-2013, 10:20 PM
Caber reduces prolactin something that gets elevated with the use of deca, npp, tren. If you going to do deca I'd say caber is a must. No sides to speak of, easy on the liver very good drug. Dosage is 1mg every 7 days. My favorite drug I;d say, got my friend on it and he swears by it now when it comes to his sex drive.
Btw, it also rises sex drive taken on it's own without anything else.
- 06-01-2013, 11:48 PM
What are your thoughts on stevia? I use it as an alternative to synthetic sweeteners. The studies show that it actually increases insulin sensitivity and doesn't provoke an insulin spike.
This is interesting: [tiredthyroid.com/insulin-resistance.html]. I wonder if it's true.
06-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Stevia is a great alternative to sugar. I dont necessarely use a ton of it but I do use when I need something to be sweeten.
As for the link, I have mentioned it earlier that too much T3 is not good and it has it's own problems. It is true. That's why anything you may do needs to be cycled or if used as a replacement course be within range.
What's interesting insulin resistance is a natural phenomenon the body uses when faced with different life situation...like too much or too little food. Trick is to use it in accordance to your needs.
06-06-2013, 09:18 PM
06-07-2013, 10:37 PM
06-14-2013, 03:48 PM
But what would be the case if you have a normal or high TT and your FT is low, but SHBG is low normal?
06-14-2013, 08:35 PM
06-23-2013, 04:16 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mrXYZD in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 01-27-2012, 05:59 AM
- By jarhead in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 27Last Post: 12-31-2011, 09:10 AM
- By rickrad in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2011, 04:20 PM
- By tiporp in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2010, 04:43 PM
- By zap427 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 06-16-2009, 10:32 PM