List your positive effects of TRT, tone, better skin etc.
- 07-20-2012, 11:42 AM
- 07-20-2012, 11:51 AM
Also, it shouldn't prescribed for 20 or most early 30 year olds until all else is ruled out. I have exhausted every possible thing, my sleep is good, but I don't wake up with wood. My food intake is healthy, but my energy is low and I know all my food allergens and avoided them...still nothing. I tired every new latest test booster and it worked within maybe an hour of taking it, like a blip on the radar screen, if that...waste of money IMO. I wrestled with the idea of going on TRT for years now and I've come down to the conclusion to give this a try.
07-20-2012, 12:00 PM
07-20-2012, 12:13 PM
07-20-2012, 12:35 PM
07-20-2012, 02:29 PM
Try to get to a point where you can self administer at home. The convenience is unreal. 2-3 minutes out of your week to feel like a million bucks.
07-20-2012, 04:47 PM
07-20-2012, 08:23 PM
I just got all my stuff via FedX, test, clomid, tomaixfen, HCG, Anastrazole, all my stuff for the next 10 weeks. I think I'll start tonight, I'm supposed to start at 200mg a week of test cyp, any idea how long it takes to feel it?
07-21-2012, 01:21 AM
07-21-2012, 06:44 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MAxximal in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2010, 01:51 PM
- By z06 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-29-2008, 11:54 PM
- By wondering in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 08-31-2007, 06:20 PM
- By the Cardinal in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2006, 07:10 AM
- By blown_stang in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 03-18-2004, 11:50 AM