Help me put together some natty support 20 yr old, 7 months out from first show - context and list of what I have on hand inside

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gents,

this guy is a close family friend and I am helping him finish his off-season strong and diet down for a few natty shows in about 7 months. He has a strong base and a lot of potential. I have been guiding him fro about the past 4 months. He has the training and nutrition knowledge, adherence, and intensity of someone 10 years older than him.

He is / has only been using the basics, and I do well realize that at his age he doesn't "need" any supps. I also want to make sure anything is age appropriate for him, but I also feel that for some truly natural products there is no harm in him testing some things out.

I am trying to determine what of the products below, which is everything I have on hand, would make the most sense to both use together, but also at what points would be most ideal in terms of timeline. H has a few more months of off season push before we start dieting down, but he is pretty lean and is notbringing a bucbnh f unenceeastry fat.

I have been competing for 12+ years and am a pro in two orgs. I have also helped many people but usually don't give supp recs other than epi.

I would also have no problem saying bro the community doesn't think you should use any of this stuff so we are not going to do it, but everything I have listed out I already have on hand so it s not about wasting money or "just focus on sleep, training, and eating bro" also just to eliminate confusion, I'm not suggesting he take even any and certainly not all of these products, just, of them, how would you like to see what used together and when to have the most productive remaining off-season and diet.

Follidrone 2
Vector
Androgin
BMP
M-Test
Anabolic Effect
Myosynergy
Phosphaditic-XT
Sustain alpha

The only thing we have lined up for the latter stages of the diet are liposomal l carnitine and possibly yohimbine HCL for fasted cardio if needed in the very late stages of getting peeled.

Welcome and all feedback.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gents,

this guy is a close family friend and I am helping him finish his off-season strong and diet down for a few natty shows in about 7 months. He has a strong base and a lot of potential. I have been guiding him fro about the past 4 months. He has the training and nutrition knowledge, adherence, and intensity of someone 10 years older than him.

He is / has only been using the basics, and I do well realize that at his age he doesn't "need" any supps. I also want to make sure anything is age appropriate for him, but I also feel that for some truly natural products there is no harm in him testing some things out.

I am trying to determine what of the products below, which is everything I have on hand, would make the most sense to both use together, but also at what points would be most ideal in terms of timeline. H has a few more months of off season push before we start dieting down, but he is pretty lean and is notbringing a bucbnh f unenceeastry fat.

I have been competing for 12+ years and am a pro in two orgs. I have also helped many people but usually don't give supp recs other than epi.

I would also have no problem saying bro the community doesn't think you should use any of this stuff so we are not going to do it, but everything I have listed out I already have on hand so it s not about wasting money or "just focus on sleep, training, and eating bro" also just to eliminate confusion, I'm not suggesting he take even any and certainly not all of these products, just, of them, how would you like to see what used together and when to have the most productive remaining off-season and diet.

Follidrone 2
Vector
Androgin
BMP
M-Test
Anabolic Effect
Myosynergy
Phosphaditic-XT
Sustain alpha

The only thing we have lined up for the latter stages of the diet are liposomal l carnitine and possibly yohimbine HCL for fasted cardio if needed in the very late stages of getting peeled.

Welcome and all feedback.
M-TEST and Anabolic Effect should help a bit. In theory at his age, a natural test booster should just keep the levels high and counteract dips caused by stress, diet, etc.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
ARA should be the first thing on your list.
Anything from Apex is much more effective than any other supplement with the same main ingredient.
Yep, Epichaos is much much better and more effective than Folidrone imo and I have used ozens of cans of folidrone.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would not go for follidrone purely as the hypos it can cause could be horrible to deal with while prepping for a comp, energy and management can be tough enough without trying to manage those too. That said i absolutely love epi and would definitely use some epi-plex.

Never really used PA/ARA but see it could be beneficial here.

I'm guessing creatine and BA are both being run consistently.

Agree with M-test too also maybe consider a natural Anti-E esp closer to comp if using test boosters too, such as DIM.

I also really like paradoxine for cutting as well, i do understand SNS have a lot of nice burners now days too that probably have it combined as opposed to standalone.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Phosphaditic-XT
X-gels

Are two I’m currently on and would recommend to anyone
Would definitely agree with this.

X gels has been a go to of mine for awhile. There's a nice write up on it over at Strong Supplement Shop as well.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know it’s popular, but I never got anything out of ARA. I like Black Lion stuff even though I’ve never tried any of it, hopefully I’ll change that soon. I’m very confident in anything SNS or CEL. I stacked Anabolic XT with Anabolic Effect and that stack was almost scary good. Don’t ignore Apex stuff, I’ve only used Ursa Major, but the strength, fullness, and leaning effects are noticeable. I would absolutely recommend that for bodybuilding purposes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In this particular circumstance, if you were only looking to go with the products that you have listed, then I would say Phosphatidic Acid XT and Anabolic Effect.

M-Test and Sustain Alpha are both great products, but I'm not sure if they would be as applicable in his case.

If you were open to additional options now or in the future, a couple things that come to mind right off would be Anabolic XT, Recomp20, and XPG's Ursa-Gel.

If ever looking at fat burners outside of Yohimbine, SNS and CEL have a lot of options but in his case, if he were selecting only one I would go with Lean Edge. Thermo Scorch or MitoBurn XT would be a good add-on if he wanted to, but Lean Edge would be my base fat burning option if it were me (because it is mine personally).

A product that is becoming surprisingly popular quickly with natural bodybuilders/natural athletes is Recovery Fix. On here it doesn't get a lot of talk because most people's first thought when recovery is mentioned is just decreases soreness, but I think that natural bodybuilders and athletes are more aware of how important recovery is and that its not so much just about decreasing soreness as it is improving recovery to help aid in the ability to train harder, longer, and more intensely. I have a really good friend that's a professional boxer and he says its his favorite product he's ever used and his trainer/coach has all of his guys that compete using it. Just throwing that out there as an outside the box option in case it would be applicable to him.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any blr product is awesome !!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any blr product is awesome !!!!
Agreed! Can't go wrong with BLR. We carry a lot of their products over at Strong Supplement Shop as well.

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
IMG_0482.JPG

Right now liking Anabolic XT around 8-10 caps you seem to “feel” muscle fullness at the gym and day after even, have to use more to see if effect is always consistent every day.

Ursa Major seems to work a little better than placebo

DAA every month and a half or 2 take it for 7-10 days with eggs it works very well you will feel a nice great boost

Androgin before bed gives you good sleep but not sure if effect is any different from some high quality Cistanshe that I use but theyre both great fir sleep

Ecdysterone from BTL seems to work amazing for strenght, will give it another shot soon

Sustain Alpha works nice for libido boost

Tonkat Ali, Fadogia Agrestis, Bulgarian Tribulus and other test booster— they work well synergistically but need to cycle off after a month or 2 max

Viomuse BMP highly rated I take it sometimes but I havent been paying too much attention, I experiment with a lot of natural supps at the same time sometimes its hard to tell what does what

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
Omega6/Xgels seem to work well you feel it right away, probably one of the better things despite not being too joint friendly

Will be trying SNS Phosphatidic Acid apparently gives you a nice strenght gain

Every day 100-150 gram unflavored whey Protein + Collagen Protein mixed 50/50 with hot decaf coffee and pure cocoa powder taken after a light snack or meal but not on an empty stomach

Its hard to say what I would keep if I had a small budget.