Going to see doctor tomorrow for low t what to expect?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Going to see doctor tomorrow for low t what to expect?

M going to see a MD to get my bloods drawn- I'm tired all the time can barely keep an erection and it's weak at that- I'm grouchy and my sleep sucks. I know all symptoms of low t- here's the thing I WANT replacement therapy- my main question is this I used testosterone about six months ago- I had bloods done about two months later and the doctor( a different one) said my test was in the thousands- will this e the case this time? Lingering testosterone?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    M going to see a MD to get my bloods drawn- I'm tired all the time can barely keep an erection and it's weak at that- I'm grouchy and my sleep sucks. I know all symptoms of low t- here's the thing I WANT replacement therapy- my main question is this I used testosterone about six months ago- I had bloods done about two months later and the doctor( a different one) said my test was in the thousands- will this e the case this time? Lingering testosterone?
    Want HRT for what? To enhance muscle building. In the thousands then this would indicate steroid or prohormone usage. Figure out why its low then adjust from there. Want vs NEED is different. You want HRT to justify your steroid usage most likely because you could not get your own production going. You be started off on clomid to see if you really need HRT. Considering your newbie mentality, how old are you early 20's if that? For all the money people spend on drugs their body never shows it LOL
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    What were your levels prior to your bout d test you mentioned?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

Matrix- I clearly stated I had been using testosterone prior to my first blood test. Secondly I have been put on cookie- did not work
    Thirdly- you made an assumption- if I wanted to be on testosterone for muscle building WHY would I go the medical route? As usually doses are around 100-200mgs whereas body iilders will use up to a gram(although most use around 500 from what I hear)
    Before you come in running your mouth- THINK. Dumbass ( yes I admit your way more knowledgable than I am but when anyone jumps to conclusions they make themselves look like a dumbass)

I had been using 750mgs of testosterone cypionate a week I came off and two months later I was around 1200ng/dl

What I'm asking is its been six months since I used test- would my numbers on the test still come back around this high

Oh and matrix I do have symptoms of low t again if I wanted it for muscle building I would go to the black market where I used to get it way cheaper than medicinal- again your smart but slow down and think
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

Where i said cookie I mean clomid damn auto correct
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Where i said cookie I mean clomid damn auto correct
    I was wondering why the cookies didn't raise your test??
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

If your Test levels are low don't they usually start off just giving you Androgel or Testim?? They don't usually jump right into injections.
  8. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Those crazy back to back cycles finaly got to ya, eh? Well i wish you the best of luck but cant say im surprised bro.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

Yea me either - I knew what I was doing lol
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%

Matrix- I clearly stated I had been using testosterone prior to my first blood test. Secondly I have been put on cookie- did not work
    Thirdly- you made an assumption- if I wanted to be on testosterone for muscle building WHY would I go the medical route? As usually doses are around 100-200mgs whereas body iilders will use up to a gram(although most use around 500 from what I hear)
    Before you come in running your mouth- THINK. Dumbass ( yes I admit your way more knowledgable than I am but when anyone jumps to conclusions they make themselves look like a dumbass)

I had been using 750mgs of testosterone cypionate a week I came off and two months later I was around 1200ng/dl

What I'm asking is its been six months since I used test- would my numbers on the test still come back around this high

Oh and matrix I do have symptoms of low t again if I wanted it for muscle building I would go to the black market where I used to get it way cheaper than medicinal- again your smart but slow down and think
    How did you use clomid? There is proper way and improper way for everything.
    Again this was done by choice...
    he quesiton is are you going to go back to steroid cycling or have learned your lesson.
    Need to isolate what other variables could be holding your own production for coming back out side the hormonal aspect, but rather focus on the HTPA.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

Typical pct route 50 50 50 25 for four weeks with aromasin to help with water retention
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

And no I do not plan on using steroids again
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

Interesting......
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.39%

The matrix - what do you suggest for clomid dosage for pct?
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%

Quote Originally Posted by df122092 View Post
    The matrix - what do you suggest for clomid dosage for pct?
    I do not advocate PCT just HRT
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

Saw him today explained the situation. He said he wanted to do labs but that he would probably need to augment me(meaning prescribe testosterone) he is not objected to it at all provided my labs read that that's what I need. It would be self administration as well
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

Saw him today explained the situation. He said he wanted to do labs but that he would probably need to augment me(meaning prescribe testosterone) he is not objected to it at all provided my labs read that that's what I need. It would be self administration as well
    You're not even sure that it's low test yet, for all you know it might be a thyroid problem.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

i know hormones can effect the thyroid but im pretty sure its low tmy dick doesnt work
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  19. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

i know hormones can effect the thyroid but im pretty sure its low tmy dick doesnt work
    Just saying not everyone whos dick dosen't work is suffering from low T.
  20. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

You've already convinced yourself that you're going to get Test injections.
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

And for the record I'm not trying to flame you, I'm just talking.
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

Just saying not everyone whos dick dosen't work is suffering from low T.
    this is true
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%

Typical response from medical professionals who are looking for easy way out and do not want to look deeper.
    Dr Shippen usually run clomid challenge at 25 mgs for 7 night then 8 th morning draw Total testosteorne and LH. If its above 500 you have your answer.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

labs should be ready in an hour- i will post results here
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.23%

Iíve been on TRT for a couple of years and have been getting blood tests every couple of months for a variety of reasons. I have had only 1 blood test where my test was near the top (near 800) but I may have had applied the androgel to the area the blood was drawn and was also on Clomid, too. Other than that one time, after 24 hrs my levels are a lot less than that.

Personnally, I donít see why they would be so high. I think if they were that high you'd be wound tighter than a drum and be competing in the Worlds Stronest Man. Next time ask for the test results, Iíve learned the hard way NOT to trust even well meaning and well qualified doctors. Some are out in out dishonest, sometimes they just read the labs wrong. Some look at us and just assume AAS use (which may be correct but not very objective). If youíre worried, get your own done for about $45 before you do the one the doctor ordered. Thereís a sticky about how to do it.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

My t levels where at an astounding 33 my TSH is around 4
    200mgs test cyp a week and a low dose of synthroid
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  27. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

My t levels where at an astounding 33 my TSH is around 4
    200mgs test cyp a week and a low dose of synthroid
    When in that case you should be feeling Alot better soon!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
  28. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    When in that case you should be feeling Alot better soon!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
    Testosterone is aggravating thyroid which was underactive probably in the first place. Fix problems of why your hormones are out of balance they add in thyroid and other if needed. Low dose synthroid teased your system resulting in a decrease of thyroid out put which is common when the dosage is too low. You end up shutting your own down and there is not enough thyroid from the medicine. Bump thyroid up or look for another DR.
  29. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Testosterone is aggravating thyroid which was underactive probably in the first place. Fix problems of why your hormones are out of balance they add in thyroid and other if needed. Low dose synthroid teased your system resulting in a decrease of thyroid out put which is common when the dosage is too low. You end up shutting your own down and there is not enough thyroid from the medicine. Bump thyroid up or look for another DR.
    schwellington you should make the Matrix your primary care physician.
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    schwellington you should make the Matrix your primary care physician.
    Be nice if I had a medical license
    But as noted I am not a Dr, just work with medical professionals on challenging cases such as these for 5 years and have been through these on a personal level.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix

Be nice if I had a medical license
    But as noted I am not a Dr, just work with medical professionals on challenging cases such as these for 5 years and have been through these on a personal level.
    Never to late to get that MD. I know I appreciate all your advice. I've learned more from reading these forums than any doc I've seen.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

He seems to know- matrix how much synthroid should I take? Double the dose?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  33. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%

He seems to know- matrix how much synthroid should I take? Double the dose?
    It really depends on numerous factors. Every one is different. One needs to look at the entire case in order to make those decision. As i have found when you start probing and asking detailed questions there is alot of information crucial to the case which is over looked. When was the last time a DR asked "Tell me what past jobs have your had and also your hobbies". I had one guy when probe, he was a painter for 5 years in a car shop 1 year before being ill. Him being young and dumb did not wear a mask. Just because he was painting out side he thought he was safe from exposures. When I check his one level via urine for these toxins it was 200 times off the chart!. He wondered why he was not feeling good and had no sex drive. GO FIGURE. Once taking the proper steps with in 3-4 months he got better symptoms improved significantly. Dr should be drilling you with these type of questions on top of the normal stuff. Why medical professionals specializing in specific area are slowly being replaced by medical professionals looking at the whole picture. Psychiatrist/psychologist are now getting into hormone, thyroid testing as well neurotransmitters for helping people with depression rather then giving them anti depressants. This is huge over here on the east coast ...
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

Ok here we go going to give you as much info as possible I'm 23 almost 24 from the age of 13 to 19 I abused drugs- meth MDMA, cocaine, opiates, crack, everything. I sobered up at 19 and have been clean since. I'm a student who has done jobs here and there like waiting tables and working at a car lot. Should I increase?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  35. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%

Ok here we go going to give you as much info as possible I'm 23 almost 24 from the age of 13 to 19 I abused drugs- meth MDMA, cocaine, opiates, crack, everything. I sobered up at 19 and have been clean since. I'm a student who has done jobs here and there like waiting tables and working at a car lot. Should I increase?
    you may not need to be on is HRT, but rather modulation of neurotransmitters. Damage has been done now you need to think about damage control not even worry about hormones until these other issues are dealt with. GO after the source not the symptoms. I would not even considered thyroid, hormones for a few months. Give the body what it needs it can do amazing things with healing.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

Ok I just won't tak the synthroid then
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  37. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%

I am not saying to change therapy,. I am saying how I would have handle this from the start. There is no where enough data to begin to even work on a case of yours. Your about 5-10% maybe even going back wards in some degree. I prefer to take a different and integrative approach looking at the entire pics not bits and pieces.
    Ok I just won't tak the synthroid then
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

Ok well should I double the synthroid until I can get you every bit of info?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

So I'm without doubt noticing the synthroid- I'm hot all over
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  40. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%

That's for.your Dr to decide not me.
    For.me.telling that would be practice.medicine with out a license which i do not.do.

Similar Forum Threads

1. doctor doctor give me the news!!
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 10:50 PM
  2. Seeing Dr. Mariano tomorrow!
    By Eisenhower in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 06:05 PM
  3. Find a Doctor or Rate a doctor
    By nuker in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10