Blood test 31 years old
- 03-16-2011, 05:56 AM
Blood test 31 years old
Dear forum members,
I am new here so short introduction: I'm 31, 1m83, weigh 105kg (16%Bf), working out for about a decade. At the start I weighed about 74kg. Never took any form of AS or prohormones (does not mean I'm against them).
A year ago I quit using an SSRI (anti-depressant: Seroxat aka Paxil) after 3 years of being on. My libido was completely gone! Now, almost a year later, I still feel kinda depressed, very low libido (fewer morning wood, less hard erections) and stubborn body fat I did not have before. My progress has slowed down or gone backwards...
I have a puffy look although my training intensity is high and my food intake monitored.
After some weeks of waiting, I have the results of my blood test (taken at 9 AM) Please note that these are in the metric system (I'm European).
I will give the different results and between brackets I'll put the lower and upper limit (lowlim and uplim) stated on the results.
1) Free testosterone = 98,57 pg/mL (lowlim = 50,00 versus uplim = 280,00) NOTE: this was labeled as "calculated" by the lab because testing free testosterone together with the test.binding.glob was not allowed by the national social security insurance.
2) Testosterone = 5,63 mcg/L (lowlim = 2,80 vs uplim = 11,00)
3) Test.bind.globuline = 37 nmol/L (lowlim = 10 vs uplim = 57)
4) Androstanediolglucuronide = 7,7 mcg/L (lowlim = 3,4 vs uplim = 22,0)
5) Oestradiol = < 20 ng/L (male = uplim = 44)
6) Oestron = 47 ng/L (lowlim = 15 vs uplim = 65)
7) DHEA-sulfate = 264 mcg/dL (lowlim = 120 vs uplim = 520)
8) Androstenedion = 1,52 ng/mL (lowlim = 0,50 vs uplim = 2,50)
My doctor said everything was normal (normal family doctor).
I am worried about the low free testosterone and quite high oestron levels.
Some people warned me about the conservative opinions of our everyday doctors. So I am eager to hear about my results from people who know what they are talking about.
Thanks in advance. I need to know what's wrong. My marriage is suffering and so is my self esteem.
- 03-24-2011, 12:45 PM
- 03-24-2011, 01:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mackmang in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2011, 10:42 AM
- By diablosho in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 13Last Post: 09-28-2010, 08:50 AM
- By hornedsaviour in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 03-11-2010, 12:46 AM
- By rysigpi in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 56Last Post: 04-27-2008, 09:45 PM