1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Androhard as an adjunct for TRT/HRT

Alright guys, what are your opinions on using androhard as an adjunct to TRT/HRT? The bioequivalence of Androhard is 191 mg of DHT. Of course, before actually recommending the series we need to see logs, but it's nice to theorize now right? The write-up for the product can be viewed Here.

Just wanted to hear your thoughts on adding DHT to TRT/HRT. I've always been enamored with DHT because, imo, it's the REAL male hormone, not testosterone. It can't aromatise and antagonizes estrogen

What do you guys think about androhard for TRT...
    Celtic Labs Rep

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.43%

my opinion only and im no expert but others like matrix will chime in. in a sense you are trying to push this on people for trt since it was spoken of in the official write up. there is no way id use this instead of test and i hope thats not what you are trying to convince people here to do. if i was lacking dht per bw id get a script for proviron etc not buy some otc product that is yet to be proven. some people on injectable t dont get a good conversion to dht while others like myself do fine. ive read many times that the creams give a higher conversion to dht though. i know you're just doing your job as a rep but maybe go back to pushing your ph in the anabolics or supplement section.

no disrespect meant
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.73%

just take some proviron instead, cheaper as well i think
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I may end up trying it for that. Just the price is rough, and real end amount of DHT depends on your individual level of enzymes, so its iffy. But it might make sense to run alongside a 100mg/wk TRT dosage. Possibly even running androhard at a reduced dosage, as 200mg DHT is pretty hefty.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Proviron better choice
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.58%

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    my opinion only and im no expert but others like matrix will chime in. in a sense you are trying to push this on people for trt since it was spoken of in the official write up. there is no way id use this instead of test and i hope thats not what you are trying to convince people here to do. if i was lacking dht per bw id get a script for proviron etc not buy some otc product that is yet to be proven. some people on injectable t dont get a good conversion to dht while others like myself do fine. ive read many times that the creams give a higher conversion to dht though. i know you're just doing your job as a rep but maybe go back to pushing your ph in the anabolics or supplement section.

no disrespect meant
    I understand where you're coming from brother, I wouldn't expect people to drop testosterone from their mainstay nor would I expect them to replace injectable testosterone with andromass (unless proven to work as well as test AND until the price comes down).

However, as I said... Adjunct: A thing added to something else as a supplementary rather than an essential part. So yes, not a replacement but a supplement to the testosterone.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but proviron is just very similar structurally to DHT but isn't actual DHT right? Would the difference between DHT and proviron be very big?

I guess this thread is more about the theoretical use, as opposed to the suggestion of use. Until logs come out I would never suggest androhard as part of a medical treatment for low testosterone. I made that clear in the ridiculous ostarine thread... ridiculous imo, atleast.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.43%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Proviron better choice
    this coming from the man himself. sorry i havent gotten back to you. i will next week been very busy
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.08%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Alright guys, what are your opinions on using androhard as an adjunct to TRT/HRT? The bioequivalence of Androhard is 191 mg of DHT. Of course, before actually recommending the series we need to see logs, but it's nice to theorize now right? The write-up for the product can be viewed Here.

Just wanted to hear your thoughts on adding DHT to TRT/HRT. I've always been enamored with DHT because, imo, it's the REAL male hormone, not testosterone. It can't aromatise and antagonizes estrogen

What do you guys think about androhard for TRT...
    I pay $33 for 1000mg of pharmacy test undecanoate (10 weeks) ... I think androhard would be an awesome adjunct if you give me a free bottle or match that price, hell I will even do my first log for you.

Seriously if the reviews are good I might be willing to give it a try as an addition when somebody else starts stocking it ... you guys don't ship to Australia
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%

Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    I pay $33 for 1000mg of pharmacy test undecanoate (10 weeks) ... I think androhard would be an awesome adjunct if you give me a free bottle or match that price, hell I will even do my first log for you.

Seriously if the reviews are good I might be willing to give it a try as an addition when somebody else starts stocking it ... you guys don't ship to Australia
    Topical DHT from europe andractim is has been imported from a few drs' when TRT and other manipulations have failed.

Eric needs to go back to TD dhea. His TD was ony thing to break thorugh my my skin for absorption..
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.43%

Topical DHT from europe andractim is has been imported from a few drs' when TRT and other manipulations have failed.

Eric needs to go back to TD dhea. His TD was ony thing to break thorugh my my skin for absorption..
    its still available. **** bought the rights to dermacrine. yeah i love that stuff
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.58%

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    its still available. **** bought the rights to dermacrine. yeah i love that stuff
    True, but it looks like they are changing the formula.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%

True, but it looks like they are changing the formula.
    People have to muff up a good thing..ARHH
    No compounding pharmacy could duplicate it !!
    I had to go back on the orals..
  13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Proviron better choice
    On this, from all i've read

a) proviron has no anabolic or androgenic value to bodybuilding (maybe dosage related)
    b) 50mg of proviron more or less maxes out conversion internally, higher doses product no change

So although it provides libido assistance and SHBG lowering (and weak AI activity) i'm not sure it is better than a more direct DHT
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    On this, from all i've read

a) proviron has no anabolic or androgenic value to bodybuilding (maybe dosage related)
    b) 50mg of proviron more or less maxes out conversion internally, higher doses product no change

So although it provides libido assistance and SHBG lowering (and weak AI activity) i'm not sure it is better than a more direct DHT
    green tea can increase DHT
    as well as tea tree oil or shampoo ..
  15. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%

Funny, I use both.
    This space for rent

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.58%

green tea can increase DHT
    as well as tea tree oil or shampoo ..
    Oooohhh damn. Do they increase DHT by converting testosterone to DHT (as I can only assume they would)? Would that lower bioavailable test? Or does bioavailable test stay the same but total T would lower?
    Celtic Labs Rep
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.58%

Oooohhh damn. Do they increase DHT by converting testosterone to DHT (as I can only assume they would)? Would that lower bioavailable test? Or does bioavailable test stay the same but total T would lower?
    Bump for question and to refresh topic.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

I'm one of those people who don't convert T to DHT very well, so I've supplemented with DHT based compounds on my own.

I've tried AndroHard, Proviron and Masteron. Androhard was decent, Proviron has little to no effect on me (nothing noticeable at all), Masteron was by far the greatest, even at a low dose....which makese sense as it's an injectable. FWIW, I have no access to injectable DHT, so offering that as an option is great - but not practical as next to nobody will prescribe this and it's next to impossible to find.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

Quote Originally Posted by daAMx View Post
    It's not next to impossible to find...world-pharma.org ?anabolic-pharma.comOr..SR or another black market
    I don't like to order things like this online
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

Quote Originally Posted by daAMx View Post
    Proviron is eaten up quick since its an oral. Also the methyl group for some people makes absorption slower, how long did you take Prov for?
    1-2 months. 50mg per day. I've also tried breaking the cap and taking it sublingually. No noticeable effect on me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 12:29 PM
  2. DMSO as a useful adjunct to muscle hyperplasia
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-02-2004, 06:52 PM