ConstANT GAS BLOATING AND GURGLING

mikeyboyeee

Awards
Ok, so past couple of months, my stomach has been not so great.
Lots of gurgling, gas and bloating.
Crap at least 3xs a day every day.

I tried eliminating 1 thing here and one thing there (ata atime) from diet to see if it made a difference, but really has not.

Anyone have any ideas?

I have heard of leaky gut and stuff like that, but unsure of what it is.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so past couple of months, my stomach has been not so great.
Lots of gurgling, gas and bloating.
Crap at least 3xs a day every day.

I tried eliminating 1 thing here and one thing there (ata atime) from diet to see if it made a difference, but really has not.

Anyone have any ideas?

I have heard of leaky gut and stuff like that, but unsure of what it is.
Crap at least 3xs a day every day-------good, great
your sh*it is now fresh, not putrefied

over 3x/day is too much, watch magnesium intake
---------------------------
gurgling, gas and bloating

on your spreadsheet I put

Country Life Betaine Hydrochloride with Pepsin -- 600 mg - 250 Tablets, eat up to 4 tabs with each meal, start slow, do not eat if it cause heat in stomach, it is stomach acid, helps digestion

Wobenzym N, get 800 pills, use as directed

Udo's Choice Bifida Plus Probiotic, use as directed

Now Foods, DHA-500, 500 DHA / 250 EPA, 180 Softgels, 2tabs 2x/day

are you using that?

You should have been using it since: August 12 2009

/////////////

mikeyboyeee

Awards
No becuase that's an awful lot of **** to be taking. I would rather find the cause then take $200 worth of pills for it every month.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
No becuase that's an awful lot of **** to be taking. I would rather find the cause then take $200 worth of pills for it every month.
At least it is your choice.

Keep that in mind.

Ask dr M for advice, let me know what he says.

bengelha

Awards
I have Ulcerative Colitis aka leaky gut. I got off all meds, I go once a day after no*explode after I wake up. Everything is fine now, I consume VSL#3DS prescription probiotic 900 Billion friendly bacteria in cold water with psyllium seed POWDER not husk. A little salmon, coconut oil, curcumin and boswella helps too.

But this is not about my iron stomach, its is about intestinal health.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I have Ulcerative Colitis aka leaky gut. I got off all meds, I go once a day after no*explode after I wake up. Everything is fine now, I consume VSL#3DS prescription probiotic 900 Billion friendly bacteria in cold water with psyllium seed POWDER not husk. A little salmon, coconut oil, curcumin and boswella helps too.

But this is not about my iron stomach, its is about intestinal health.
Consider eating only
fats (best if guided by fatty acid analysis)
fatty meat, fatty fish, eggs (1-1.5 pounds a day)
and
tap water

GimmeT

Awards
Have you eliminated all gluten, dairy, eggs?

Those are most likely problems.

mikeyboyeee

Awards
Seems to be a bit better so far this week.
\I have concentrated on chewing my food much better, eating a bit slower and not consuming much liquid in and around eating.

No milk of any kind this week yet either.

Def not from the arnolds double fiber bread and def not from eggs as I eat both just about every day and did not notice any diffrence when I eliminated either.

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
My stomach makes non-stop bubbling noises at night after I took some antibiotics. You're lucky pooping 3 times a day trust me, I go once every other day and it feels horrible. I'm trying to take lots of fiber which helps somewhat.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Seems to be a bit better so far this week.
\I have concentrated on chewing my food much better, eating a bit slower and not consuming much liquid in and around eating.

No milk of any kind this week yet either.

Def not from the arnolds double fiber bread and def not from eggs as I eat both just about every day and did not notice any diffrence when I eliminated either.
I do not see any kind of bread on this list (spreadsheet lines 42-49)

=====================================================

To loose weight you have to eat only what is on the list below:
daily 1 to 1.5 pounds of egss, cottage cheese and meats and fish, equal portions by weight
to start, meat have to be raw and in one piece, not grounded or previously prepared, steam meat and eggs for 15 minutes
spices as much as you desire as big variety as possible, use liberal amounts of sea salt
if you are still hungry, eat steamed or raw or juiced green (green only) vegetables, no limits untill you are not hungry
good amounts of fats, lard, butter, beef fat, olive oils, coconut oil
I found at Costco big bags of ready cut, variety of frozen mixed vegetables, very handy.
Water, only plain tap water as much as possible, but within reason specialy when working out or outside on hot weather, electrolytes.

Dath

Awards
My stomach makes non-stop bubbling noises at night after I took some antibiotics. You're lucky pooping 3 times a day trust me, I go once every other day and it feels horrible. I'm trying to take lots of fiber which helps somewhat.
Get some magnesium oxide capsules and take a few caps at dinner time. They are inexpensive and they will help you become regular. Adjust the dosage according to how much you want to go each day :)

http://www.iherb.com/Twinlab-Magnesium-Caps-400-mg-200-Capsules/2389?at=0

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
trace mineral oil from liquidmins I use this with people that have constipation and if it does not work them you have hormonal issues. Also hormonal fluctuation in thyroid and estrodial can also cause this. Try some super digestive enzyem by now or some apple cider vinegar braggs

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
ginger root helps me and it's cheap fresh or caps