ADDING TESTOPRO TO TEST CYP 'TRT'

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

ADDING TESTOPRO TO TEST CYP 'TRT'

i ran a bottle of testopro along with my 200mg test cyp-weekly. total test went from 450 to 480, and free test nearly doubled from 3 to 5.7. i did have a small increase in estrogen from 30pg/ml to 40pg/ml, but still well within normal range. here i am again with another bottle of testopro to run, what i expect to see is total test above 500 and would love to see free test at 7.

2. Registered User
    Answers

things i noticed from testopro on last run were mood was increased a ton, had that feeling back again where i thought i could do anything. strength increased about the same but i had more energy and motivation to do the workouts. i had gained a bunch of weight since starting trt and testopro seemed to help firm it up. LIBIDO- this is where testopro really shined for me, within a few days of starting testopro libido went crazy high. i am not kidding when i say that testopro combined with the test cyp had my libido higher than i can remember-ever. i wanted sex at least 2 xday from my wife and was trying for 3. my mood and attitude was so enhanced that i felt incredible. and now i have a chance to feel that way again and can't wait for monday to get here and start on testopro again.
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I am in for the ride I hope this goes as well as your last run.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I am in for the ride I hope this goes as well as your last run.
    me too, i am counting on it-damn i want that feeling back again, lol.
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    me too, i am counting on it-damn i want that feeling back again, lol.
    Is this the only test booster you have tried since being on TRT or have you tried others in the past?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Is this the only test booster you have tried since being on TRT or have you tried others in the past?
    ok, i hope you are kidding, lol. i had low test, really low test before being put on trt. i think i have used every test booster on the market, seriously. testopro is the only one i have used since being on trt- i have never had this effect on test boosters before. but it is not only how i feel but blood test showed free test went up by a significant margin, from 3 to 5.7 in one month.
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

ok, i hope you are kidding, lol. i had low test, really low test before being put on trt. i think i have used every test booster on the market, seriously. testopro is the only one i have used since being on trt- i have never had this effect on test boosters before. but it is not only how i feel but blood test showed free test went up by a significant margin, from 3 to 5.7 in one month.
    Ok so the TestoPRO was the only one you have used since being on TRT. I was sure you have used others before TRT but did not know if you had tried another since being on TRT.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Ok so the TestoPRO was the only one you have used since being on TRT. I was sure you have used others before TRT but did not know if you had tried another since being on TRT.
    ive only been on trt since 8/28/09. at first i thought the effects i was feeling was the test cyp kicking in, but since i have been off the testopro i realize how much it added. how long can one stay on the testopro?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

i ran a bottle of testopro along with my 200mg test cyp-weekly. total test went from 450 to 480, and free test nearly doubled from 3 to 5.7. i did have a small increase in estrogen from 30pg/ml to 40pg/ml, but still well within normal range. here i am again with another bottle of testopro to run, what i expect to see is total test above 500 and would love to see free test at 7.
    Im a fan of people running different supps with TRT..........HUGE FAN!!!!

Keep going brother.
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

ive only been on trt since 8/28/09. at first i thought the effects i was feeling was the test cyp kicking in, but since i have been off the testopro i realize how much it added. how long can one stay on the testopro?
    We recommend no more than 2 months without a break.
  11. Board Supporter
    Answers

I am on HRT 100ml Cyp. a week and have thinking about what to add to get more of a anabolic effect as well, I ran a bottle of Prime a few month ago and got a increase in strength, but no noticable libido effect or body recomp. I was thinking about adding in some 11 oxo, but after reading about your results I may give it a try. I think Prime is a good supp. but at 50 bucks a month, just too steep for me. I really hope some others chime in on this, I have been wanting to add something on top of the Cyp. so any suggestions would be great.... I will be following your progress so keep us updated.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    I am on HRT 100ml Cyp. a week and have thinking about what to add to get more of a anabolic effect as well, I ran a bottle of Prime a few month ago and got a increase in strength, but no noticable libido effect or body recomp. I was thinking about adding in some 11 oxo, but after reading about your results I may give it a try. I think Prime is a good supp. but at 50 bucks a month, just too steep for me. I really hope some others chime in on this, I have been wanting to add something on top of the Cyp. so any suggestions would be great.... I will be following your progress so keep us updated.
    i have never tried prime, so i can't comment. but i can tell you my libido took off within days of adding testopro, my mood was the other thing that was noticeable-man i was walking into the gym like i did back in my younger days-ready to lift heavy and not fearing having enough energy to go to work or hurting myself. when i told my wife i was getting more testopro she offered to buy me a fleshlight, lol. testopro really kicked it for me...
  13. Board Supporter
    Answers

I have used Sustain Alpha for a while at 3 pumps 3 days a week and never really noticed a big difference in feeling or results in gym, I think it helped some with testicular fullness/size. I also tried Formex and had a good hardening and strength, but I had EXTREMELY bad acne/almost boils on my back, chest, and even my stomach. I scrub with a back brush daily and still had bad breakouts, even at 1/2 capsule every other day. I have started and stopped Formex three seperate times and each time this happens. Does anyone have any suggestions on a PH addition on top of the Cyp., I,m looking at all options...
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I have used Sustain Alpha for a while at 3 pumps 3 days a week and never really noticed a big difference in feeling or results in gym, I think it helped some with testicular fullness/size. I also tried Formex and had a good hardening and strength, but I had EXTREMELY bad acne/almost boils on my back, chest, and even my stomach. I scrub with a back brush daily and still had bad breakouts, even at 1/2 capsule every other day. I have started and stopped Formex three seperate times and each time this happens. Does anyone have any suggestions on a PH addition on top of the Cyp., I,m looking at all options...
    I really do not know much about TRT so I could not make a honest suggestion on your question. Maybe someone else will chime in.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

give the testopro a shot. freeing up more test will have a big impact, imo. a great combo-test cyp/testopro.
  16. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

give the testopro a shot. freeing up more test will have a big impact, imo. a great combo-test cyp/testopro.
    Agreed. Its worth a shot, and we have proof in here that it works.

17. Registered User
    Answers

got it. took 2 as soon as i opened package. will take another 2 later. can't wait for testopro to work it's magic!!!
  18. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

got it. took 2 as soon as i opened package. will take another 2 later. can't wait for testopro to work it's magic!!!
    Time for a libido boost.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Time for a libido boost.
    hell, yeah!!! effects of testopro along with test cyp is crazy good.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

i was in a great mood going to gym this morning, did weights for 35-40 minutes and 30 minutes of treadmill. i know it has to be a placebo effect-too soon to be feeling effects of testopo, but i am excited to be back on the testopro and will take feeling good- placebo or not, lol. looking back at my other log, testopro does seem to take effect rather quickly, but i am going to give it another couple of days before i give it credit.
  21. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

i was in a great mood going to gym this morning, did weights for 35-40 minutes and 30 minutes of treadmill. i know it has to be a placebo effect-too soon to be feeling effects of testopo, but i am excited to be back on the testopro and will take feeling good- placebo or not, lol. looking back at my other log, testopro does seem to take effect rather quickly, but i am going to give it another couple of days before i give it credit.
    Nothing wrong with being in a good mood.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Nothing wrong with being in a good mood.
    my family and co-workers seem to like it too, lol.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Let's speed things up a little...

Attachment 30686
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  24. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

Attachment 30686

Wow works for me!!!
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Attachment 30686
    damn, bro i would need to see id with that one, lol. looks like an ad for junior miss catalogue.
  26. Board Supporter
    Answers

All right Bigt, U have convinced me to give Testopro shot. I will order in a few minutes and update my results as they come, good or bad. I will warn my wife about upcoming events........
  27. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

All right Bigt, U have convinced me to give Testopro shot. I will order in a few minutes and update my results as they come, good or bad. I will warn my wife about upcoming events........
    Please let us know how it works for you.
  28. Registered User
    Answers

hahaha, i tell you my wife was hiding, lol. and yes please keep us updated, my bet is you are gonna love it.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

My wife is still checking her 6!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  30. Registered User
    Answers

My wife is still checking her 6!!
    hahaha, geezer club.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Talking

hahah well i would like to add to all the fun!!! haha Name:  marzia-prince-rock-hard-legs.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  61.0 KB

I'd Love to take a BITE OUT OF THAT AHHHHHH!!!! CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOO CHOOOO I'M BACK!! HAHHA GET"M BABY GET"M

oh ya btw sub/d hahah
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    hahah well i would like to add to all the fun!!! haha Name:  marzia-prince-rock-hard-legs.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  61.0 KB

I'd Love to take a BITE OUT OF THAT AHHHHHH!!!! CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOO CHOOOO I'M BACK!! HAHHA GET"M BABY GET"M

oh ya btw sub/d hahah
    now you are gettin the hang of it!!! nice bro, very nice.
  33. Registered User
    Answers

ok, got my running done came home and did a decent workout in the basement. then did cardio with the wife one thing i would like to say about testopro-sperm volume is UP. since starting trt sperm count started going lower, last time i was on testopro sperm count went up, and it has already increased. this is a very nice bonus along with the libido and anabolic benefits. this is going to be a fun ride.
  34. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

ok, got my running done came home and did a decent workout in the basement. then did cardio with the wife one thing i would like to say about testopro-sperm volume is UP. since starting trt sperm count started going lower, last time i was on testopro sperm count went up, and it has already increased. this is a very nice bonus along with the libido and anabolic benefits. this is going to be a fun ride.
    Do you have to chase her LOL!!!
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Do you have to chase her LOL!!!
    not yet! she got rested up since my last run of testopro, she was actually a VERY willing participant, lol. give it a week and she will be running
  36. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

not yet! she got rested up since my last run of testopro, she was actually a VERY willing participant, lol. give it a week and she will be running
    LMAO!!!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

My wife was counting the pills in the jar to see how much longer I had on TestoPro!!

Here's some spice for ya big man:

Attachment 30717

Attachment 30718
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

haha i love it!!! SAY YES TO LIBIDO STIMULANTS WOOO HOOO!!! AND WILLING PARTICIPANTS WOOOOO HOOOO
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  39. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

LOL. You guys are crazy.

40. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    LOL. You guys are crazy.
    It is the TestoPRO LOL!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Adding test booster?
    By revencer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 01:57 PM
  2. Free Test Vs. Testopro
    By UndiluteD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 08:14 AM