Does taking T3 lower Bioavailable Testosterone levels?

superone

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if taking pure T3 lowers Bioavailable Testosterone levels?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
What is your body temperature?
How long have you been taking T3?
What is that you are actually taking, daily dose, how many x a day?
If you need it, and taking it properly, your BAT should end up better.
===================================================
Your morning body temp should be (36.6-37C)(97.9-98.6F)
others narrows it down to (97.8° - 98.2°F) (36.56° - 36.78°C);
If you are below low range you may benefit from T3.
===================================================

superone

Awards
  • Established
Hey, my temps arent ever 98.6, but i have high reverse T3, and have been on Cortef since June as i screwed up my adrenals with stims. No prior thyroid problems before my adrenal crash.

My waking temp isnt 98.2 like i should be either. Dont have exact numbers because i dont bother to write them down, but the are not what they should be, a daily average of 98.6.

I have liquid T3 on the way because everybody is out of the tabs. I plan to take it 4 times per day multidosing like i do with cortef.

Ive read that T3 can raise SHBG, which would lower BAT.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Hey, my temps arent ever 98.6, but i have high reverse T3, and have been on Cortef since June as i screwed up my adrenals with stims. No prior thyroid problems before my adrenal crash.

My waking temp isnt 98.2 like i should be either. Dont have exact numbers because i dont bother to write them down, but the are not what they should be, a daily average of 98.6.

I have liquid T3 on the way because everybody is out of the tabs. I plan to take it 4 times per day multidosing like i do with cortef.

Ive read that T3 can raise SHBG, which would lower BAT.
Post on your experience, but be very detailed.
Split your daily dose into 4 equal portions taken as close as possible to 6hrs apart.
Use insuline syringe with totally cut out needle to dispense.
Plan staying on T3 minimum 4 months, longer better.
One bottle of Liquid-T3 will last you a month on a full dose, get 3 or 5 more.
Do not know exactly but I think liquid T3 is about 1/3 in price, can't beat it.
Think of about 160mcg as a maximum daily dose (or there about) but taper it going in.
It would be good if you could test (FreeT3) and stay at top of range.
Monitor body temp and pulse.
Drop your T3 dose by half if you feel it in you heart.
Drop T3 all together (for couple days) if you heart asks for it.
Have good magnesium pills, they should slow down heart beat.
Keep diary of your temperature and heart beat.
If you think you need, get on Cortef and stay on it for the duration.
Cortef (10+10+5+5) or (10+5+5+5) or (10+5+5) or (10+10) or (10+5)
================
These people make it sound as we should do it every year for 9 months out of 12.
Read on the bottom:
http://www.steroid.com/Cytomel.php

I think we can safely spend an athletic career using Cytomel 9-10 months out of the year, and just taking those few months off to normalize ourselves. Is this aggressive? Yes. Is this unsafe? NO.

./

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Taking t3 can increase shbg lower BIO T so yes it may, but it also may also boost it as well due to thyroid can increase testosteone in directly.
liquid research stuff is invalid and inconsitant use real stuff
use t3 once every 8 -12 hours. 2 times a day is optimal for replacement.
wilsons syndrome SLt-3 i do not believe in.Plain old t-3 works just as good.
Make sure adrenals are check before administing thyroid test. I have a number of people that have fried adrenals and need HC to get adrenals going again.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Taking t3 can increase shbg lower BIO T so yes it may, but it also may also boost it as well due to thyroid can increase testosteone in directly.
liquid research stuff is invalid and inconsitant use real stuff
use t3 once every 8 -12 hours. 2 times a day is optimal for replacement.
wilsons syndrome SLt-3 i do not believe in.Plain old t-3 works just as good.
Make sure adrenals are check before administing thyroid test. I have a number of people that have fried adrenals and need HC to get adrenals going again.

Ive read that research stuff from a valid company works just as good. Did a search online and most have gotton good results.

2 times per day isnt optimal for all, for some it only lasts 4-6 hours, and i seem to be one of those people.

Ive tried real T3 befire prescribed from my doc so i know. He was supposed to prescribe me time released T3 three ****ing weeks ago but is a ****ig moron and still hasnt done it.

In the mean time ive read and been told from reliable people that time released T3 is a lot weaker than regular T3, so regular T3 is expensive enough when buying from a pharmacy, imagine how much time released would cost if i have to use twice as much to get the same potency.

As far as the Wilson people not beleiving regular T3 will work, well i think thats bullshit because i know of people online who used regular T3, while correcting the issue that caused the reverse T3 in the first place WHILE on the T3, and when they weaned off there reverse T3 was normal again.

Yep been on 35mg Cortef since June and adrenals simply WONT heal when reverse T3 levels are high basically meaning when thyroid levels are not right.

Also T3 is not hard on the adrenals directly, it simply causes faster Cortisol clearance aswell as Prolactin clearance, so when your Cortisol levels are already low the T3 will clear your low Cortisol levels even faster, leaving you more depleted if you're on enough HC.