Taking 1.5 does of PES shift

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
https://www.strongsupplementshop.co.uk/shift-by-pescience

So say I took a dose of PES shift (ingredients and listing in the link above) before gym earlier and now it’s 10pm and I’m heading out for a night of clubbing or something.
Could I take an extra half dose before I head out for the extra energy and fat burning benefits?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In my opinion yes that's fine. Plus you're not doing an extra half dose every day so one time is not going to hurt.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda hard to take a half dose of shift since a single serving is 1 capsule, unless you are planning to dump out the capsule contents and weight out half dose.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kinda hard to take a half dose of shift since a single serving is 1 capsule, unless you are planning to dump out the capsule contents and weight out half dose.
A serving is 2 caps? At least my bottles are (60c bottle, 2c /serve).

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think you're going to really notice effects. If you're looking for extra energy going into the night, I'd use some sort of stimulant product.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think you're going to really notice effects. If you're looking for extra energy going into the night, I'd use some sort of stimulant product.
It’s effect is usually relatively subtle.
I usually have a bit of caffeine and/or an extra 1/4 serving of OL reign (my pre) as well but seeing as i try to limit caffeine intake post-workout I like to have a lil something else.
Plus I rarely drink so i’d like to utilise its fat burning effects

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s effect is usually relatively subtle.
I usually have a bit of caffeine and/or an extra 1/4 serving of OL reign (my pre) as well but seeing as i try to limit caffeine intake post-workout I like to have a lil something else.
Plus I rarely drink so i’d like to utilise its fat burning effects

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How come? Which ingredient(s) don’t go well with drinking (and if you care to explain, why)?
I wouldn’t mix fat burners with alcohol as a general rule of thumb.

Especially anything with stimulants. You’re mixing an upper (synpherine) with a downer (alcohol).