1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.7%

the INSURANCE thread

ok guys.

When submitting a claim to your insurance co for mail order/clinic HRT (legit doc rx stuff)...what do you need to send????

i have the middle man (company) invoice, and the doctors sheets with signatures recommended the drug and dosage. but apparently Aetna needs the National drug code, Rx Numbers, and more specific info on how much the supply was for. The invoice only has the drug, and how much i paid, nothing else.

im running out of ideas, and my consultant is not getting me this needed info (maybe he is busy but i dont know).

how do you guys file a claim?
    Thanks!

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DT5 View Post
    ok guys.

When submitting a claim to your insurance co for mail order/clinic HRT (legit doc rx stuff)...what do you need to send????

i have the middle man (company) invoice, and the doctors sheets with signatures recommended the drug and dosage. but apparently Aetna needs the National drug code, Rx Numbers, and more specific info on how much the supply was for. The invoice only has the drug, and how much i paid, nothing else.

im running out of ideas, and my consultant is not getting me this needed info (maybe he is busy but i dont know).

how do you guys file a claim?
    Thanks!
    On post #44 here:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-...oodtest-2.html

List between blue lines, bottom part of that list that deals with ICD-9 codes.

Below bottom blue line are more detailed explanation of what those ##'s mean.

Once a year my doc copy that list of tests and ICD-9 numbers, and off I go to Quest,

So far I got all costs reimbursed, but Quest is filing for reimbursment not me.
    -----------------------------------------------
    That list is of my own doing, doc is just nice enough to oblige writting script.

So your mileage may vary.
    ============================== ===============

There are some duplicates on my list, phlebotomist complains about everytime, but is not willing to help in clarification.

If someone know where are the duplications, let me know, thank you.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it possible to get HRT with insurance?
    By young92117 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 05:03 PM
  2. the Insurance thread/HRT decisions!
    By DT5 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 02:26 AM
  3. Car Insurance
    By manny1010 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 06:46 PM
  4. Insurance and HRT