Is there anything that can be removed from your face so you dont hold water there?

superone

Awards
  • Established
Okay ever since my adrenal fatigue and high Reverse T3 ive been holding water in the face, and even though ive been on Cortef and started some T3, most of the time i still hold water there. Im naturally lean and muscualar and have a 6 pack, and my estrogen levels are not high. Ive even tried aromatase inhibitors and they didnt get rid of the water.

Ive tried manipulating sodium and potassium and this doesnt work either.

I probabbly need a lot more T3 but i seem highly prone to facial bloating and water retention. I also did a food sensativity test and avoid these foods.

Is there like a gland in your cheeks or something that can be removed so that i dont hold water in the face? When i tap my cheeks i an literally see the water rippling in there.

Im not going to use diuretics either. Its just very annoying

Thanks.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any other symptoms besides puffyness and food sensitivity? It sounds to me like more of a acidic diet issue..

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Value-of-a-Balanced-Alkaline-Acidic-Diet&id=1284604

I did a expensive $800 food sensativity test, which i dont even know if i completely trust, but ive avoided those foods completely.

I eat a more alkaline healthy diet now than i ever did before, and i never had this problem before.

My body temp BARELY ever hits 98.6, so maybe this is all due to thyroid resistance?

I never had thyroid problems before untill i trashed my adrenals, then i got high Reverse T3 my body seems to convert too much into Reverse T3. Ive been taking all T3 but i need to up the dose.

Im pretty sure though everybodies body temp doesnt average 98.6 and they dont have a puffy bloated face.

I would pay ten thousand dollars to have this problem go away and never come back i cant stand it!