isolating test out of Testim?

1. isolating test out of Testim?

First post guys... so be nice!

I am in my late forties with low test (very low). My Dr prescribed 1 tube of Testim gel per day. I hate the fact that I have to rub on 50 mg of test and hope 5 mg get absorbed. My thought was that if I could isolate the testosterone out of the Testim gel, mix it with the proper amount of DMSO, I could then just put a drop or two on per day to get the amount needed to reach a normal level.

My other option would be to try to find a source for test suspension or powder and do the same thing. But I already have a prescription for the gel......

At 6' 6" and 235 lbs and an extremely low test reading I would think 10 mg would be closer to the needed amount anyway.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. I have heard that the shots are much better. You get them like once a week or 2 weeks. I have heard the effects are much better and it is much more convenient and less stinky.
    •   

3. Many docs start off with the one tube..that is what mine did...but then after about two weeks your T levels may drop even more ( when your natural production shuts down) so they usually up it to two tubes.
    That is what i am on ( for the last 1.5 yrs) and it is working well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testim
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 07:15 PM
  2. isolating test out of testim gel?
    By oldbuckeye1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 09:22 PM
  3. Testim
    By Hyde12 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0