Whats the difference?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
MMV2
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one 100mg

M1D
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one 85mg

OKay i see the difference in the name, ...-5-ene- and the difference in doseage, but what I wanna know is what should each be used for, bulking? cutting? Dosage schedules? Can they be stacked? Very curious about each.

Ohh yeah hope to see you guys at the Arnold!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
From what I've read, yes they can be stacked. MMV2 is a DHT percursor, thus great for strength, and hardening effects. M1D is their test precursor, thus giving all the great benefits one would see with increased testosterone. Directions for dosages are on the bottle with at least one dose taken preworkout(may vary with MMV2 if workouts are late evening due to it's energy/stim effect). I'm sure a LG rep will be in shortly to tell you a little more.

peace:D

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MMv2 is going to give you a hardening effect, better used on a cut or a recomp.

M1D is going to be more like a bulking agent.

Sorry I didn't catch this yesterday man.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for answering, I have been looking into MMv2 some more and sound interesting. I plan on doing a cut/recomp in the next couple weeks. Here is what I was thinking...

4 weeks long:
3 caps of MMv2 each day: one right when I wake up then the other two preworkout usually around 4-5pm

2 caps of Epidrol: one around 10am the second cap postworkout (20mg total per day)

3 caps of Win-Ztrol: one cap when I wake up with the MMv2, one cap in the afternoon when I take the Epidrol and then the final preworkout (150mg total per day)

PCT depending on shutdown would be nolva or OTC. But thought about adding pSARM (sounds interesting and its BOGO). And this would last 4 weeks.

Any thoughts? How is shutdown with MMv2? Ohh yeah I have lots of PH experience, used 1AD 2x, SD, SD w/ prostanazol and pulse of epidrol for 5 weeks.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for answering, I have been looking into MMv2 some more and sound interesting. I plan on doing a cut/recomp in the next couple weeks. Here is what I was thinking...

4 weeks long:
3 caps of MMv2 each day: one right when I wake up then the other two preworkout usually around 4-5pm

2 caps of Epidrol: one around 10am the second cap postworkout (20mg total per day)

3 caps of Win-Ztrol: one cap when I wake up with the MMv2, one cap in the afternoon when I take the Epidrol and then the final preworkout (150mg total per day)

post cycle therapy depending on shutdown would be nolva or OTC. But thought about adding pSARM (sounds interesting and its BOGO). And this would last 4 weeks.

Any thoughts? How is shutdown with MMv2? Ohh yeah I have lots of PH experience, used 1AD 2x, superdrol, superdrol w/ prostanazol and pulse of epidrol for 5 weeks.
There should be no shutdown with MMv2. The cycle looks fine as long as you are taking all of your support supps. I do not have much knowledge with the Win-Ztrol, but if you are comfortable with it then give it a go. I would like to see a log of this stuff. I would definately go with some sort of a SERM in your post cycle therapy though. Just to be safe.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I might log it... maybe if I got a free bottle of MMv2 and the pSERM I definately would... would be nice to pick it up at the arnold since I will be there Sat and Sun :) LOL Just throwing it out there any chance on this happening?

So there is no shutdown with MMv2?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Also why did you recommend a serum, dont sound like it should shut me down if any. Just curious? I usually use a serum just wondering why you recommended it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also why did you recommend a serum, dont sound like it should shut me down if any. Just curious? I usually use a serum just wondering why you recommended it.
Taking three exogenous hormones for 4 straight weeks will shut you down. Take a serm to aid in your pct recovery.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
okay I think I am going to run the above cycle... and use a serum just to be safe, shutdown should be relatively minor since all compounds seem to be very minor but stacking like you said might cause more than I think.

wk1-4: 3 capsMMv2, 150mg Win-Ztrol, 20mg Epidrol

****Like I said above right when I wake up I would take 1 cap MMv2 and 50mg Win, then 4 hours later take 20mg Epi with 50mg of Win, then preworkout 2 caps of MMv2 and 50mg Win, then postworkout 10mg Epi*****

wk5: 40mg Nolva, 3 formadrol, 4 pSARM
wk6: 40mg Nolva, 3 formadrol, 4 pSARM
wk7: 20mg Nolva, 2 formadrol, 4-6 pSARM
wk8: 10mg Nolva, 1 formadrol, 4-6 PSARM

I am looking to do a serious cut. The workout is a 3 day split hitting full body 2x week with Sun being a cardio day. See below. Days will alternate between a rep range of 8-12 with 10-15. Workouts consist of drop sets and supersets.
M: chest, shoulders, tris
T: back and bis
W: legs
H: chest, shoulders, tris
F: back and bis
Sat: legs
Sun: cardio
I am natrually very lean but going on a cruise in May and looking to be super ripped. I am 6'2" 175 and around 7-9% bf never check just a guess. Hopefully I can keep my current weight but drop bodyfat.

What you guys think... Can you guys cut me a deal at the Arnold on all this or should I look to an online wholesale store? Wanna start it Monday so hope to hear back very soon so I can order what I need and have it all by Mon.