0%

Would there be any possibility of back pumps

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.95%

I had absolutely no issues like back pumps on my cycle. Only solid clean gains. Enjoy bro!
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%

Bump. Anyone have experience with this? Ordered 2 bottles to stack with 17. Any info is appreciated
    Trying to go to the next level by any means necessary. Got Gear?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.96%

I can help you with any questions you have bro! Your basically doing our Cutting Andro kit, just subbing Epi for a double of 1-Andro. I've been getting a lot of great feedback on the Cutting kit.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%

Quote Originally Posted by LGSciences View Post
    I can help you with any questions you have bro! Your basically doing our Cutting Andro kit, just subbing Epi for a double of 1-Andro. I've been getting a lot of great feedback on the Cutting kit.
    First question, is can you run this while running TEST? Seems like it would be redundant, but thought I'd ask. Also, what is the conversion rate on the 1 Andro? Does it convert to TEST on a mg/ml for mg/ml basis? Or is some lost before conversion? If so, roughly how much? Also, do you expect this product to be yanked anytime soon?
    Thanks again
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.96%

Quote Originally Posted by geniusesq View Post
    First question, is can you run this while running TEST? Seems like it would be redundant, but thought I'd ask. Also, what is the conversion rate on the 1 Andro? Does it convert to TEST on a mg/ml for mg/ml basis? Or is some lost before conversion? If so, roughly how much? Also, do you expect this product to be yanked anytime soon?
    Thanks again
    Yes, you can def run 1-Andro with TEST. As, they are different hormones and stack real well together. This hormone converts to 1-testostrone not TEST, two different compounds. The conversion seems to be between 20-30%. Lastly, this product is here to stay into the forseeable future. We made sure all our products where legal under the guidelines and the new proposed guidlines. Also, they are all 100% non-liver toxic.
    * Non-Liver Toxic
    Name:  1-Androstenolone-310x310.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  20.2 KB
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%

Quote Originally Posted by LGSciences View Post
    Yes, you can def run 1-Andro with TEST. As, they are different hormones and stack real well together. This hormone converts to 1-testostrone not TEST, two different compounds. The conversion seems to be between 20-30%. Lastly, this product is here to stay into the forseeable future. We made sure all our products where legal under the guidelines and the new proposed guidlines. Also, they are all 100% non-liver toxic.
    * Non-Liver Toxic
    Name:  1-Androstenolone-310x310.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  20.2 KB
    That's good to know. I was wondering if I needed to stock up on it lol. I know you can't recommend a dose, but if a user is trying to go for an additional 200 mgs of 1 Test per week, what would that equate dosage wise? In other words, how far above the recommended dose would one need to go to yield 200 mgs of 1 Test per week. Not saying I will do this, or considering that your advice. I'm just mathematically challenged and asking hypothetically. lol
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.96%

Cool

It's Monday, my Math isn't very spot on either, lol. I'm sure we can get some help with this!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.47%

Hello. First-time ph'r seeking advice from u guys. I seem to reach a "ceiling" when working out. I'm 43, 6', 190 & eat well. My buddy bought himself & brought me 1-andro, cycle assist & rev black pct to help this "ceiling" thing. I've read a bit here, but want to know what u guys think I should add/delete/etc. Goal=lean mass, no bloat, no sides. Any help is appreciated, as I don't wanna go at it w out experienced help. Thx n advance.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.96%

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacks View Post
    Hello. First-time ph'r seeking advice from u guys. I seem to reach a "ceiling" when working out. I'm 43, 6', 190 & eat well. My buddy bought himself & brought me 1-ad, cycle assist & rev black pct to help this "ceiling" thing. I've read a bit here, but want to know what u guys think I should add/delete/etc. Goal=lean mass, no bloat, no sides. Any help is appreciated, as I don't wanna go at it w out experienced help. Thx n advance.
    Just FYI, but none of those are our products. So, I cannot really speak about them directly myself. Yet, I will say that you would needed the Cycle Assist with this stack. What I would look into and I can give you more information if you PM me, is our Trifecta stack or NEW Battle Hardener kit. With the Trifecta, you would see decent lean muscle and great strength gains (coming from the dry PH 1-Androstenolone in the kit). With the Battle Hardener kit, you will see great lean muscle gains, some strength gains and a nice hardening cut look from the 17-Proandro. Best is the kits have everything you would need for a great cycle!

Battle Hardener: https://www.lgsciences.com/product/battle_hardener/

Trifecta: http://www.lgsciences.com/product/trifectandro/

Name:  Trifecta-Kit1-310x310.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  22.1 KBName:  Battler-Hardener-310x310.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  22.7 KB
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.47%

Oh, i thought the 1-andro was lg science. Ill have to look again. My apologies. But thx for quick response
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.96%

Oh, i thought the 1-andro was lg science. Ill have to look again. My apologies. But thx for quick response

1-Androstenolone is our product: http://www.lgsciences.com/product/1-andro/. Yet, 1-AD is not. No prob on the response, we're here for you. If you ever need anything just reach out brother.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.47%

I mistakenly put 1ad & edited. Sorry. It is 1-andro by LGS. Guess I'll check links out & figure something out. Thx again
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.96%

I mistakenly put 1ad & edited. Sorry. It is 1-andro by LGS. Guess I'll check links out & figure something out. Thx again
    If your looking to put on Lean Mass without bloat, and with minimal sides. I would run M1D Andro, one bottle. It's a wet PH, but has an AI in it so there is relatively no bloat and will all our products they are 100% legal and safe with no liver toxicity. 1-Andro is a dry PH that converts to DHT. The real strength to this product is the strength gains, they are killer.You can run the cycle assist with these products, although its technically not needed. It would help with any conversion to estrogen, that may give you the water weight/bloat. Certainly take the PCT after cycle, although our products are non-liver toxic. It will help you get your hormones in balance after the cycle ensuring your gains are preserved.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.47%

U have been a great help! I do appreciate the timely responses & knowledge. I apologize for confusion I caused. I'll b adding m1d to the 1-andro & following your advice! Healthy lifting & living to u!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.47%

Update & questions to previous post: now almost 3 wks n & strength gains have been fantastic! Being my first time w ph's, I'm amazed at the total body transformation I'm undergoing. As u can imagine, I don't want cycle to end! To my question... I've had the gains w no sides I desired & want to run next round w LGS products. What changes/different products, if any, should I incorporate once pct is complete? Thx so much for the knowledge & the body/feeling I only dreamed possible!
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.96%

Update & questions to previous post: now almost 3 wks n & strength gains have been fantastic! Being my first time w ph's, I'm amazed at the total body transformation I'm undergoing. As u can imagine, I don't want cycle to end! To my question... I've had the gains w no sides I desired & want to run next round w LGS products. What changes/different products, if any, should I incorporate once pct is complete? Thx so much for the knowledge & the body/feeling I only dreamed possible!
    Love hearing the great feedback. What and how much of each are you taking right now? This way we can all help you choose the next run of LG Sciences products. Look forward to hearing from you soon brother!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%

yeah right....i stacked 1 Andro with 17 Pro - bunk. File it under the JAS category for me.....Just Another Supplement. They give you a medicine dropper so you feel like you're on something. LOL Seriously, I'm not being negative....I bought it and used it. It's pretty much like stacking water with air pills.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.96%

yeah right....i stacked 1 Andro with 17 Pro - bunk. File it under the JAS category for me.....Just Another Supplement. They give you a medicine dropper so you feel like you're on something. LOL Seriously, I'm not being negative....I bought it and used it. It's pretty much like stacking water with air pills.
    We take customer opinions and concerns very seriously. That's why we have a team of in house biochemists researching & reformulating our line. Also, we offer a money back guarantee. Yet, as always there there's no magic pill that trumps being hardcore in the gym and spot on with a solid diet.If you can give us a picture of your routine, and dosing schedule you ran during cycle. I'm sure we can help get to the bottom of this. As, both products you ran are some of our top sellers & most talked about. So, I can say for certain that this isn't everyone's opinion. Hopefully, I can help redeem LG Sciences for you and get you set up with a solid cycle.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%

I am 33 years old....5'10 185 lbs 11% BF

Bench 360
    Squat 365 (never really max because of a left knee injury & I train without a spotter)
    Leg Press 900

I train MT TH F
    15 mins of HIIT in the am
    20mins low intensity cardio post workout

Diet ~ 2000 calories

Lean Meats (Chicken Breast, steak, tuna, salmon)
    Protein Powder: Six Star Whey Isolate
    Complex Carbs: Sweet potato, mushrooms, broccoli etc

Hit a plateua and bought your products looking to break through. Literally got nothing from the 1 Andro and 17 pro....I'm not a teenager who doesn't know how to lift and eat either....just saw no real results from what you'd expect from a true pro-hormone. Spent like $160 buying through mindandmuscle on 2 bottles of andro and 1 of 17 pro.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.96%

I am 33 years old....5'10 185 lbs 11% BFBench 360Squat 365 (never really max because of a left knee injury & I train without a spotter)Leg Press 900 I train MT TH F 15 mins of HIIT in the am 20mins low intensity cardio post workoutDiet ~ 2000 caloriesLean Meats (Chicken Breast, steak, tuna, salmon)Protein Powder: Six Star Whey IsolateComplex Carbs: Sweet potato, mushrooms, broccoli etcHit a plateua and bought your products looking to break through. Literally got nothing from the 1 Andro and 17 pro....I'm not a teenager who doesn't know how to lift and eat either....just saw no real results from what you'd expect from a true pro-hormone. Spent like $160 buying through mindandmuscle on 2 bottles of andro and 1 of 17 pro.
    Brother from what i'm seeing on here, I'm really surprised that you had a bad experience. It seems like you were double dosing 1-Andro with 17-Proandro thrown into the mix. Are you used to using Methyl PHs or AAS?Certainly, not hinting you don't know what your talking about. Just want to help or explain what might be a better fit for you brother! Our products aren't for everyone. If your used to cycle Methyls or AAS' than your probably not going to see comparable results. All our PHs are 100% legal and safe, non-liver toxic. So, you do sacrifice some of the gains for a cleaner, less harsh cycle. Yet even with saying that, I know a lot of guys who stack 1-Androstenolone along side a methyl to specifically get the results this product brings to the table without any added stress on the liver.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%

Only thing I took with your products was Creatine....
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.96%

Only thing I took with your products was Creatine....
    No I was talking about ever, sorry. Are you used to running Methyl PH cycles or AAS'?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%

No....seems like you're blaming me for the bunkness of this product?? LOL Dude, it really just doesn't work....for me at least. What's the point of telling a user with real feedback that they need to clean up their diet, train harder, or that they must be used steroids just because they saw no gains from the product? While most kids are looking for shortcuts, some of us are just looking to break through a ceiling and look for products to show some benefit. These didn't.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.96%

No....seems like you're blaming me for the bunkness of this product?? LOL Dude, it really just doesn't work....for me at least. What's the point of telling a user with real feedback that they need to clean up their diet, train harder, or that they must be used steroids just because they saw no gains from the product? While most kids are looking for shortcuts, some of us are just looking to break through a ceiling and look for products to show some benefit. These didn't.

I'm not blaming you for anything brother, far from it just trying to help. If you tell me one of my products don't work for you. Please expect I'm gonna ask you questions to try and determine why to either reconfigure the formula or point you in another direction.

I asked you about diet, routine, and past supp experience, because these are all factors in efficacy of any product. Anyways, just know I wasn't talking down to you by any means, just trying to help. I'm sorry that you didn't get what you were looking for out of our products, but in the future if you want to give it another go, PM me and this one on me! I stand behind our products, cannot please them all I guess though.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%

Fair enough
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%

While I didn't have the greatest results with 1 Andro and 17 Pro, LG Sciences is going above and beyond in customer service and is providing me with another recommended stack. Hopefully this yields better results, but even if it doesn't, the LG rep here is legit and is trying to get me something that delivers. They are called supplements for a reason, they are to supplement your training and diet, looking forward to checking this new stack out.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

While I didn't have the greatest results with 1 Andro and 17 Pro, LG Sciences is going above and beyond in customer service and is providing me with another recommended stack. Hopefully this yields better results, but even if it doesn't, the LG rep here is legit and is trying to get me something that delivers. They are called supplements for a reason, they are to supplement your training and diet, looking forward to checking this new stack out.
    Good on them You know everybody is different and I notice that when it comes to conversion with various 1-andro products and the products like it are varying on different individuals. Yes 1-andro is reasonably strong and it is unusual that a person does not feel the strength increases it gives (which is fairly substantial for some), but it is not unheard of.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.47%

I am currently at 3ml x 4 1-andro & 3ml x 3 m1d. Sorry for delay of reply. Thx again
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

glad to hear youre being takin care of... are you logging the new stack?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I am currently at 3ml x 4 1-andro & 3ml x 3 m1d. Sorry for delay of reply. Thx again
    hows that treating you?
    www.lgsciences.com
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%

I will when I get it.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%

I will when I get it.
    Good deal...
    www.lgsciences.com
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.78%

I will when I get it.
    In for that log follow
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mattborn00 View Post
    In for that log follow
    Me as well...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.47%

Treating me very well. I have no sides to speak of & great gains n all areas. I guess I asked since this was/is my first run & I didn't know if I should add/delete/change any product/dosage next run post-pct. U guys r great w followup BTW. Thx
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.47%

Oh, 1 followup ? to reply above, how long can I run this cycle? I know it has to end, but would like to go as long as possible. Thx again.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%

Oh, 1 followup ? to reply above, how long can I run this cycle? I know it has to end, but would like to go as long as possible. Thx again.
    8 weeks would suffice
    www.lgsciences.com
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.47%

So since the 1-andro & m1d r treating me so well, should I run cycle 2 w same, or change anything?
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%

So since the 1-andro & m1d r treating me so well, should I run cycle 2 w same, or change anything?
    I typically look at it like, if its working then why change it....
    www.lgsciences.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting with Water.....Via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 08:48 PM
  2. Welcome LG Sciences!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 10:11 PM
  3. Board Reps - LG Sciences
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 04:54 PM
  4. Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences
    By bgvn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 01:31 PM
  5. Anyone ever tried LG Sciences - Methyl 1-D?
    By Fun2Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 12:20 AM