LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE

Page 7 of 9 First ... 256789 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by brucebarrera
    overall I gained a lot of weight...went from 183 to 192 solid body weight BUT my BF % device tells me only 3.5 lbs of lean mass gain...so I've put 5.5 lbs of fat, almost 2 lbs of fat for each of lean mass...

I don't know if it's my workout routine...i'm basically doing compounds, should I switch to a 4-day split for example?

I was "dreaming" of having 10-15 lbs of gain in two weeks, but after the first week splurge of 3.5 lbs I got stuck and it seems I won't be able to achieve my goal!
    1-t/ 1 andro pro hormones don't truly kick in hard till weeks three and four. Your best gains have yet to come. If I responded late or misread your post and your further into your cycle then I thought then please disregard.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  182 lbs.

I am on my 3rd week now...
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

I can't speak for either of those from personal experience. I haven't heard good things about the A-HD though. I won't get into that. Ones that I have tried that I liked were Prime, Titanium, T-911 caps (never used the liquid) and PCT Revolution Black to name a few. I really like the PCT Revolution Black but would not run that along side the Form-XT as it would dry you out way too much.
    I'm looking for a test booster, prime just seems like a pro anabolic, and I'll look into the other ones.
    But mind im all ready running form-XT and DAA for my Pct
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I can't speak for either of those from personal experience. I haven't heard good things about the A-HD though. I won't get into that. Ones that I have tried that I liked were Prime, Titanium, T-911 caps (never used the liquid) and PCT Revolution Black to name a few. I really like the PCT Revolution Black but would not run that along side the Form-XT as it would dry you out way too much.
    T-911 caps is a great choice IMO. Never tried the other two so I guess this is as far as my I put goes. Lol
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    T-911 caps is a great choice IMO. Never tried the other two so I guess this is as far as my I put goes. Lol
    More importantly should I run a natty test booster during my pct?

I've heard yes and no, but majority of it being yes....i now form-XT is a powerful AI if i remember right, and DAA is a test booster.
    But people tell me also get a test booster to be safe.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    More importantly should I run a natty test booster during my pct?

I've heard yes and no, but majority of it being yes....i now form-XT is a powerful AI if i remember right, and DAA is a test booster.
    But people tell me also get a test booster to be safe.
    All I used was the formxt so really the choice is up to you and as I said earlier I would use T-911 if I was gonna use one. But IMO the formxt is powerful enough.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

This is completely unrelated....but on my next PH cycle, I'm going down the methyl road (just to see) and I'll be using a SERM.
    Now, do you stack an AI and SERM? Based on my research that seems counter active....what do you guys think?
  8. New Member

This is completely unrelated....but on my next PH cycle, I'm going down the methyl road (just to see) and I'll be using a SERM.
    Now, do you stack an AI and SERM? Based on my research that seems counter active....what do you guys think?
    formxt + daa + serm = recovery from any cycle
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

is it awight to do DAA while on this cycle?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Lethargy is becoming a big problem.
    I dose 1ad 2ml and 4-ad 1 pill morning
    Afternoon 1ad 2ml. 4-ad 1 poll
    Late afternoon 1-ad 2ml 4-ad 1 pil
    Night. 1-ad 3ml. 1 pill 4-ad

Around 1:30 I either almost or completely crash asleep until 5....and even then its hard to get up... I thought adding in the test would help fight off lethargy =|
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Ok 3.5lbs(muscle) in three weeks. Say for arguments sake the cycle runs 6 weeks and you gain at the current rate that equals 7lbs(muscle.) Say you ran this 4 times a year that would be a gain of 28lbs of muscle in a year assuming you make no other gains. How you can feel this is not outstanding is beyond me. Get your expectations out of the clouds and enjoy your cycle. Also looking at diet and the fact that you said you are gaining an unacceptable level of BF then IMO you should decrease your carb intake and boost protein and fat. Anabolics increase the bodies use of protein so more should be consumed. Too much bodyfat IMO means too many carbs.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

1-ANDROSTENOLONE pct question

If I do a 6 week cycle could I run formeron and d-pol as my pct? I ask because I have a bottle lying around the house. Or should I stick with LG's pct product?
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    If I do a 6 week cycle could I run formeron and d-pol as my pct? I ask because I have a bottle lying around the house. Or should I stick with LG's pct product?
    those should be fine
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    those should be fine
    Thanks a bunch
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Would it be okay if for the last two weeks of my 1-andro I add in 3G of DAA per day? As well run it through my PCT at 3G a day?
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Would it be okay if for the last two weeks of my 1-andro I add in 3G of DAA per day? As well run it through my PCT at 3G a day?

Adding in DAA would be just fine.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Going to be finishing up my 1-andro/4-ad cycle in a few days.....so here comes my Pct.

1 small problem is I will be flying across the country for work.
    Can I take my form-XT with me? Or is it okay to skip the last 3 days of form-XT? And do I need I even need to run it 4 weeks? (being honest) I don't feel any different with test or estrogen levels.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  182 lbs.

Going to be finishing up my 1-andro/4-ad cycle in a few days.....so here comes my Pct.

Can I take my form-XT with me? Or is it okay to skip the last 3 days of form-XT? And do I need I even need to run it 4 weeks? (being honest) I don't feel any different with test or estrogen levels.

how much were your gains?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Missing 3 days at the end of PCT won't be a problem. What you could do is just work out your doses throughout the PCT to get an extra dose here or there so at the end, you've used all of it up. That's how I would do it.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

with the addition of the AI to the new formulas there is alot less suppression involved compared to runs with out using AIs .. you feeling fine is one thing but dont just skip any PCT.. that being said you can totally end your Form XT a few days early... but always do your best to complete entire courses of PCT .. its just good habit to get into. the better u run your cycles the better the outcome will be eachtime.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    with the addition of the AI to the new formulas there is alot less suppression involved compared to runs with out using AIs .. you feeling fine is one thing but dont just skip any PCT.. that being said you can totally end your Form XT a few days early... but always do your best to complete entire courses of PCT .. its just good habit to get into. the better u run your cycles the better the outcome will be eachtime.
    I am getting worried about PCT...I've been told form-xt is all i need for this cycle, but won't I get a rebound from the form? Meaning once I stop form-xt won't my estrogen levels just shoot back up?
    I understand my test levels will slowly start coming back down to normal, and once that happens my XT will be gone, and my estrogen levels will be zero?,,,if you understand what I'm trying to say.
    I will be running DAA 3g a day throughout my PCT.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  182 lbs.

don't be too concerned, 1-andro is VERY MILD. VERY.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brucebarrera View Post
    don't be too concerned, 1-andro is VERY MILD. VERY.
    Yeah, I am learning that more and more...next cycle is going to be p-mag for a "no ****s givin" bulk.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

just an update,

Ive been on for this cycle for 4.5 weeks and doing well.
    little bit about my situation ive been working out of town on a project since august of last year only home on the weekends if im lucky and travelling on the road, staying at hotels, trying to eat right and find a place to workout is hard to do especially in little towns. SO i managed to put on some weight in all the wrong places...LOL My belly!
    so ive been home for the last 1.5 months and i wanted to get back to where I was before i hit the road.
    I didnt want to do a hard cycle so jumped on this and started out at 172 but with fat covering up my once visible 6 pack and what i call my self as tight and defined.

My update,

ive managed to stay at 172 but gained a huge amount of strength and lost about 75% of what i gained in my mid section. SO i look hard and jacked!
    do i eat clean? no hell no but im eating 100% better than i was on the road.
    so for me this cycle has done what i wanted.

Im gonna do the rest of my second bottle of 1ad which should put me at 8 weeks so i should loose all of my mid section.

bad thing is during post I will be back out on the road...but will be staying at an embassy suite so I will have access to their little in house fitness area.
  25. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
    just an update,

Ive been on for this cycle for 4.5 weeks and doing well.
    little bit about my situation ive been working out of town on a project since august of last year only home on the weekends if im lucky and travelling on the road, staying at hotels, trying to eat right and find a place to workout is hard to do especially in little towns. SO i managed to put on some weight in all the wrong places...LOL My belly!
    so ive been home for the last 1.5 months and i wanted to get back to where I was before i hit the road.
    I didnt want to do a hard cycle so jumped on this and started out at 172 but with fat covering up my once visible 6 pack and what i call my self as tight and defined.

My update,

ive managed to stay at 172 but gained a huge amount of strength and lost about 75% of what i gained in my mid section. SO i look hard and jacked!
    do i eat clean? no hell no but im eating 100% better than i was on the road.
    so for me this cycle has done what i wanted.

Im gonna do the rest of my second bottle of 1ad which should put me at 8 weeks so i should loose all of my mid section.

bad thing is during post I will be back out on the road...but will be staying at an embassy suite so I will have access to their little in house fitness area.
    nice recomp/lean bulk...!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Slight problem.

My flight was bumped up two weeks.
    Would it be okay to take form-XT on the airplane in my luggage? If not, I'll only be able to run it a little over two weeks.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

I dont see why you couldnt. Im sure they will ask what it is when they search you bag.

Just tell them what it is...a supplement. haha
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  182 lbs.

i took it on an international flight without a problem.

make sure you dont put on your carry on as they allow 3oz bottles only.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Can form-XT be taken on an empty stomach?...upon waking up.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.

Hey, my brother gave me a full bottle of this stuff and want to know exactly what i'm getting into. I have a pct also. Any side effects? How intense is this compared to other PH's?
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.

I have a better queston..Can i use pro-andro with this? I have only one bottle which wont last a whole cycle. Would it be ok to supplement pro-andro17?
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Hey guys, first time poster here looking for some advice. I've never tried prohormones before but am looking to try to give them a shot. After looking at different effects and pricing of all the prohormones out there I've decided that I'm interested in wanting to try 1-Androstenolone. I have a few questions though I am looking at having answered before I order anything or start any kind of cycle. Any help would be appreciated.

How long should I cycle 1-Androstenolone? Is 4 weeks suffice or am I able to stay on for 8 weeks?

What would be a good PCT to follow up with once I am done? (Link to store would be ideal) If I cycle 4 weeks, do I PCT for 4 weeks? Does the same go if I cycle 8 weeks?

I've been working out regularly for the last 3 years. I started over weight (215lbs) and was down almost 50lbs from my original weight. I've been focusing on gaining strength slowly w/o putting on extra weight since that time. I'm now currently 35lbs under my starting weight. Here are my current stats if this helps answer any questions.

Height: 5'9
    Weight: 180lbs
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Salpica View Post
    Hey guys, first time poster here looking for some advice. I've never tried prohormones before but am looking to try to give them a shot. After looking at different effects and pricing of all the prohormones out there I've decided that I'm interested in wanting to try 1-Androstenolone. I have a few questions though I am looking at having answered before I order anything or start any kind of cycle. Any help would be appreciated.How long should I cycle 1-Androstenolone? Is 4 weeks suffice or am I able to stay on for 8 weeks?What would be a good PCT to follow up with once I am done? (Link to store would be ideal) If I cycle 4 weeks, do I PCT for 4 weeks? Does the same go if I cycle 8 weeks?I've been working out regularly for the last 3 years. I started over weight (215lbs) and was down almost 50lbs from my original weight. I've been focusing on gaining strength slowly w/o putting on extra weight since that time. I'm now currently 35lbs under my starting weight. Here are my current stats if this helps answer any questions.Age: 28Height: 5'9Weight: 180lbs
    I myself ran 1-andro and 4-ad for..I believe 4 or 6 weeks. I ran it at 6ml a day. My only PCT was DAA 3/3/3/3form xt 2/2/2/1/1I didn't run a SERM..not should I? I dont think so, as these andro series are not has intense as say designer steroids.I recovered good, and had a great cycle, my bench went up about 25lbs for 1 rep, and had a great feeling throughout the cycle.Sorry I'm not much help, but from my experience it was a good run.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

I personally would run the 1-androstenolone for 6-8 weeks. Some, not all but some people get lethargy from running a 1-test ph by itself. If this happens adding in M1D or Epi-Andro will take care of it as well as add to the gains. PCT would be Form-X and DAA. 4 Weeks would be a solid PCT but if you would like it could be run for 6-8. You could also do the nolva or clomid route but I cannot suggest that for obvious reasons.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

^ I second this advice.
    I got super lethargic from Helladrol, but when I ran 1-andro WITH 4-AD I had no lethargy at all.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

A lot of people have that issue when test and DHT levels drop. Not all do as some people feel fine no matter what they run. I was part of that group when I was younger, at 30 now I have far more sides than I did in my early twenties. I personally would plan on getting some M1D or the Epi-Andro, both are great products and depending on what you would like with the cycle will make the choice for you. If you want to gain additional weight the M1D is the best choice. If you would prefer strength with less weight gain then the Epi-Andro is the perfect choice.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I am only going to cycle for 4 weeks and do two doses a day since this is my first cycle. Will I still see some results with it being my first cycle and doing lower doses? I don't want to overdo it on my first one since I am ultimately experimenting with PH for the first time.

Week 1 - 4: 1-Androstenolone, 3ml 2x a day (Morning/Evening)
    Week 5- 8: Form XT, 2ml 2x a day (Morning/Evening)

I will also be using L-Carnitine on my workout days of this cycle as well. (4-5x a week.)
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

That would be fine. I would not rule out running it longer. I would suggest planning on the four weeks but keeping an open mind about extending it once you see how you respond. Evaluate around week three and if you want you can extend it or simply wrap it up after four weeks.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Good idea, thanks. Would I be able to safely up the dose during that too if I decide to extend the cycle? Say add 2ml during the afternoon? Or even add M1D?
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

I would add the M1D and follow the recommended dosing on the 1-androstenolone. IMO this will add more to the cycle than simple adding in an extra dose of 1AD.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting with Water.....Via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 08:48 PM
  2. Welcome LG Sciences!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 10:11 PM
  3. Board Reps - LG Sciences
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 04:54 PM
  4. Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences
    By bgvn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 01:31 PM
  5. Anyone ever tried LG Sciences - Methyl 1-D?
    By Fun2Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 12:20 AM