LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE

Page 6 of 15 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Here's the problem, and I think you found it. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING will eventually shut you down. Its how this whole PH game works. Everyone knows that, but its when you play it safe and know when to back off is when you will be good.

Beast might have misspoke, but yes, eventually this stuff/like anything else will shut you down. Just need to watch what you in take and make sure you have a PROPER PCT/SERM lined up
    Sorry I wasn't more clear. I will def. be more clear on any further statements I make. My apologies.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

2. re-do my cycle review

weeks 1-2......morning 2ml 1-andro PWO 1 cap 4-AD afternoon 2ml 1-andro before bed 2ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD
    weeks 2-3......morning 3ml 1-andro PWO 1 cap 4-AD afternoon 2ml 1-andro before bed 2ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD
    weeks 3-5......morning 3ml 1-andro PWO 2ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD afternoon 2ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD before bed 3ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD

PCT
    form-xt, erase, DAA
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB

Here's the problem, and I think you found it. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING will eventually shut you down. Its how this whole PH game works. Everyone knows that, but its when you play it safe and know when to back off is when you will be good.

Beast might have misspoke, but yes, eventually this stuff/like anything else will shut you down. Just need to watch what you in take and make sure you have a PROPER PCT/SERM lined up
    Geezer is only in week three, I am still new to the ph scene but I thought that was a drastic drop for three weeks. I could be completely wrong about what is a reasonable amount of time into a cycle before such a drop. I wasn't in anyway trying to call Beast out or anything. Just wanted to future my understanding because 1-andro is looking promising for me in the future and I want to know what I am getting into and fully understand any risk. Thank you for helping me out there.

4. How many 1-Andro + M1D cycles are safe a year?

And how long between them?

5. here's the thing, any hormonal manipulating coumpound is capable of shutting you down...

if a ph does not shut you down, IT DOESN'T WORK

if it is legit, you'll be shut down, whether you feel it or not, so imho its irrelevant to ask if a ph will cause shutdown

6. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    re-do my cycle review

weeks 1-2......morning 2ml 1-andro PWO 1 cap 4-AD afternoon 2ml 1-andro before bed 2ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD
    weeks 2-3......morning 3ml 1-andro PWO 1 cap 4-AD afternoon 2ml 1-andro before bed 2ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD
    weeks 3-5......morning 3ml 1-andro PWO 2ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD afternoon 2ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD before bed 3ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD

PCT
    form-xt, erase, DAA
    Bump for a rep or anyone

7. So what would be best to stack with 1-androstenedione for decent size and good strength gains?

8. Quote Originally Posted by brucebarrera View Post
    How many 1-Andro + M1D cycles are safe a year?

And how long between them?
    Well for me last month I did ANDRO&M1D and took a month off and about to do it again IMO I think if you use formxt as your pct and then a month completely clean your good to go that next month. But that's only mo!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    Well for me last month I did ANDRO&M1D and took a month off and about to do it again IMO I think if you use formxt as your pct and then a month completely clean your good to go that next month. But that's only mo!
    and how many times a year?

10. Quote Originally Posted by brucebarrera View Post
    and how many times a year?
    I'm gonna do between 4-6 months on and 6 off
    LG Sciences Rep
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    Bump for a rep or anyone
    I think this looks good man. Everything seems to be in order and you seem to have it all lined up.

Are you doing anything such as liver support? Fish oils? Do you know if you will do a SERM just in case?
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK25 to save 25% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

12. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    I think this looks good man. Everything seems to be in order and you seem to have it all lined up.

Are you doing anything such as liver support? Fish oils? Do you know if you will do a SERM just in case?

I take milk thistle and high levels of fish oil (omega 3-6-9) daily. I eat lot of greens to help keep me cleansed.

as far as a SERM goes....no one has said I need one, and I can't really get a firm foundation on it...like do I run it for 4 weeks? or just 4 days at different dosages.

my PCT is form-xt, erase, DAA

13. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    I take milk thistle and high levels of fish oil (omega 3-6-9) daily. I eat lot of greens to help keep me cleansed.

as far as a SERM goes....no one has said I need one, and I can't really get a firm foundation on it...like do I run it for 4 weeks? or just 4 days at different dosages.

You're PCT and everything else looks fine. No need to worry about the SERM (just always something to keep in mind if you every decided to do a longer run (like 12 weeks or something you know)

But everything else looks fine man

14. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    You're PCT and everything else looks fine. No need to worry about the SERM (just always something to keep in mind if you every decided to do a longer run (like 12 weeks or something you know)

But everything else looks fine man
    Do yo recommend erase pro, or formsaurge?
    from-xt and DAA are set in stone, but i'm still debating the third one...or do you recommend another product?...taking my erase mainly because people say it will really help give me a hard dry, lean look.

15. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    Do yo recommend erase pro, or formsaurge?
    from-xt and DAA are set in stone, but i'm still debating the third one...or do you recommend another product?...taking my erase mainly because people say it will really help give me a hard dry, lean look.
    I've heard GREAT things about erase so I would stick with that one. Everyone raves about it, and if everyone loves it, then its the one to use.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    I've heard GREAT things about erase so I would stick with that one. Everyone raves about it, and if everyone loves it, then its the one to use.
    Sweet, thanks man.How long should I run my PCT?....I feel lazy asking this.form-xt at 2 pills a day, would run 4.2 weeks, correct?and DAA will last more then long enoughand erase 2 pills a day will last 6.4 weeks....So, should I run a 4 week PCT? or 4 1/2k weeks? completely use up my form-xt?or do i continue my use of erase for say 5 weeks?

17. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post

The main ingredient in Erase and FORM XT is the same. Using both products at once could dry you out too much and kill your joints. Best to stick with one or the other.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

18. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    Sweet, thanks man.How long should I run my PCT?....I feel lazy asking this.form-xt at 2 pills a day, would run 4.2 weeks, correct?and DAA will last more then long enoughand erase 2 pills a day will last 6.4 weeks....So, should I run a 4 week PCT? or 4 1/2k weeks? completely use up my form-xt?or do i continue my use of erase for say 5 weeks?
    Running the full bottle of FORM XT with daa should suffice.

19. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Running the full bottle of FORM XT with daa should suffice.
    what is another non-hormonal or something else i could run during my PCT to help with leaning out and getting dry gains after my bulk?...I was thinking maybe compound 20 or versa-1.

20. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    what is another non-hormonal or something else i could run during my PCT to help with leaning out and getting dry gains after my bulk?...I was thinking maybe compound 20 or versa-1.
    I believe either or both would work well for that.

21. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I believe either or both would work well for that.
    Do you recommend or know of any other products to help with my PCT goals?

22. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    Do you recommend or know of any other products to help with my PCT goals?
    Goals being to get everything back to normal and solidify your gains right?

23. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Goals being to get everything back to normal and solidify your gains right?
    yes and no....After my bulk and into my PCT, I am looking for something to help with muscle dryness and vascularity... just really bring it all together for the summer.

24. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    yes and no....After my bulk and into my PCT, I am looking for something to help with muscle dryness and vascularity... just really bring it all together for the summer.
    I haven't run it myself but from what I've seen, Anabeta Elite should fill the bill for both dryness and vascularity. It should stack nicely with your PCT.

25. How's everyone's progress on this? I've just got done with the first 5 days on it

26. Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider17 View Post
    How's everyone's progress on this? I've just got done with the first 5 days on it
    and how was it?

27. Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider17 View Post
    How's everyone's progress on this? I've just got done with the first 5 days on it
    My progress over the month I ran ANDRO,m1D was great made some awesome gains and I took a month off of supplements now I'm on day 3of ANDRO,M1D again lol really love the product and look forward to the gains this month!
    LG Sciences Rep

28. Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    and how was it?
    its been good so far, ive started to notice recovering faster, muscles feel much leaner and more define. I'm finally starting to gain weight after staying the same for the first 4 days. All in all I think I'm going to be very pleased.

29. Is the best to take it with or without food?

30. Are you guys taking it with or without food?
    And what dosages are you running with?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting with Water.....Via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 09:48 PM
  2. Welcome LG Sciences!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 11:11 PM
  3. Board Reps - LG Sciences
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 05:54 PM
  4. Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences
    By bgvn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 02:31 PM
  5. Anyone ever tried LG Sciences - Methyl 1-D?
    By Fun2Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 01:20 AM