LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE

Page 3 of 9 First 123458 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.

I've read alot on this but it's still too much to wrap my head around without asking questions, for bulking I've seen people say run 1-androstenolone and M1DAndro? I've read up on ph's like h-drol and stuff but know nothing about these. I'm looking to take something with low sides, not as harsh, and not as bad on the liver. Thanks for any responses!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider17 View Post
    I've read alot on this but it's still too much to wrap my head around without asking questions, for bulking I've seen people say run 1-androstenolone and M1DAndro? I've read up on ph's like h-drol and stuff but know nothing about these. I'm looking to take something with low sides, not as harsh, and not as bad on the liver. Thanks for any responses!
    I just replied to you in other thread,let me know if I can help you in any other way.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Wanted to pop in and ask some questions.

I have been talking to a LG REP on ********, and he told me for my goals (mass, without as much fat gain) to run two bottles of 1-andro, and take DAA through out the PH and PCT....should I?
    Or Would it be better to run two bottles of LG Epi, with PCT?.......I can't tell the difference between the two, and based on LG science bottle charts M1D Andro has a 10/10 for mass....which is my main goal.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    Wanted to pop in and ask some questions.

I have been talking to a LG REP on ********, and he told me for my goals (mass, without as much fat gain) to run two bottles of 1-andro, and take DAA through out the PH and PCT....should I?
    Or Would it be better to run two bottles of LG Epi, with PCT?.......I can't tell the difference between the two, and based on LG science bottle charts M1D Andro has a 10/10 for mass....which is my main goal.
    What I did was run the 1Andro and M1D and when they were gone I ran Formxt for pct and it went well my strength was way up and broke some PR's and gained mass in no way am I'm discrediting what he told you I'm just telling you what I did and what worked for me.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    What I did was run the 1Andro and M1D and when they were gone I ran Formxt for pct and it went well my strength was way up and broke some PR's and gained mass in no way am I'm discrediting what he told you I'm just telling you what I did and what worked for me.
    So, as far as cost wise goes, would you suggest stacking two bottles of 1Ando, and two bottles of M1D, then formXT?...I'm willing put out a little more money.

I have a guy on another website telling me not to mess with anything that isn't a methly...its crap. He wants to me to take buy halo, tons of other supps, and like 3 differant PCT products......

So say 140$ for the 1-andro, and M1D, vrs the 300$+ methly stuff that I feel I'm not ready for, for a first cycle.

Opinion?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

So, as far as cost wise goes, would you suggest stacking two bottles of 1Ando, and two bottles of M1D, then formXT?...I'm willing put out a little more money.I have a guy on another website telling me not to mess with anything that isn't a methly...its crap. He wants to me to take buy halo, tons of other supps, and like 3 differant PCT products......So say 140$ for the 1-andro, and M1D, vrs the 300$+ methly stuff that I feel I'm not ready for, for a first cycle.Opinion?
    go with tha Andro M1D and Formxt and you'll be good it's the exact same thing I just did an I'm still on the Formxt now loving life it's all good bro
    LG Sciences Rep
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

go with tha Andro M1D and Formxt and you'll be good it's the exact same thing I just did an I'm still on the Formxt now loving life it's all good bro
    Be honest man, would you recommend starting on these over methly product and cycles?

I know you talk up lG and everything, but in your opinon it's safer to start on these...and probably never use methlys?

I understand diet and exercise is KEY to Pros.

And, and I coulnd't also run two bottles of M1D, would 1-andro still be enough to get some decent results for a first run?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Be honest man, would you recommend starting on these over methly product and cycles?I know you talk up lG and everything, but in your opinon it's safer to start on these...and probably never use methlys?I understand diet and exercise is KEY to Pros.And, and I coulnd't also run two bottles of M1D, would 1-andro still be enough to get some decent results for a first run?
    1: yes IMO 2: yes I talk them up because I use them and they work. 3: diet,exercise,rest are key! 10% gym 90% diet,rest
    LG Sciences Rep
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

1: yes IMO 2: yes I talk them up because I use them and they work. 3: diet,exercise,rest are key! 10% gym 90% diet,rest
    THanks for replying Beast.
    Re-asking
    And, if I coulnd't also run two bottles of M1D, with two bottles of 1-andro, would 1-andro still be enough to get some decent results for a first run?....Also, would I need a cycle support while on these?....I all ready take Milk thistle daily, just because.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

THanks for replying Beast.
    Re-asking
    And, if I coulnd't also run two bottles of M1D, with two bottles of 1-andro, would 1-andro still be enough to get some decent results for a first run?....Also, would I need a cycle support while on these?....I all ready take Milk thistle daily, just because.
    Yeah you have good results with the 1andro and M1dandro I used 1 bottle of each and it was good! Just use the Formxt and if your taking milk thistle already then your good.
    LG Sciences Rep
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Yeah you have good results with the 1andro and M1dandro I used 1 bottle of each and it was good! Just use the Formxt and if your taking milk thistle already then your good.
    Are my PM's reaching you?...sorry just not sure.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Yeah bro just sent it back to ya!
    LG Sciences Rep
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  182 lbs.

how many doses a day do you recommend for 1-androstelotone?

each dose is 3ml i guess...the package recommends from 2 to 4 doses a day...
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

why the milk thistle if they aren't methlyated, would it really present that much of a problem? i was planning on running 17-pro and just using ubiquinol and hawthorn berry as my cycle support because i didn't think there would be much of a need for anything else (i have borderline blood pressure issues, that's why i'd include those)
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brucebarrera View Post
    how many doses a day do you recommend for 1-androstelotone?

each dose is 3ml i guess...the package recommends from 2 to 4 doses a day...
    Go by the bottle 3ml in morn 2ml at 5pm and 3ml b4 bed
    LG Sciences Rep
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    why the milk thistle if they aren't methlyated, would it really present that much of a problem? i was planning on running 17-pro and just using ubiquinol and hawthorn berry as my cycle support because i didn't think there would be much of a need for anything else (i have borderline blood pressure issues, that's why i'd include those)
    I don't take milk thistle I just start the Formxt before the end and finish it off using nothing else. That's what I've done and been just fine. I was just saying if he wanted to that's fine it ain't gonna hurt him, but I don't
    LG Sciences Rep
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

I don't take milk thistle I just start the Formxt before the end and finish it off using nothing else. That's what I've done and been just fine. I was just saying if he wanted to that's fine it ain't gonna hurt him, but I don't
    oh, gotcha. so how do you work that 'bridge'? i was thinking 17-pro weeks 1-4, pct weeks 5-8... would it be better to go 17 weeks 1-4, pct weeks 4-7?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

oh, gotcha. so how do you work that 'bridge'? i was thinking 17-pro weeks 1-4, pct weeks 5-8... would it be better to go 17 weeks 1-4, pct weeks 4-7?
    What I did was I ran 1andro wk1 and then started m1d wk2 and then about a wk before m1d was gone I started Formxt till gone
    LG Sciences Rep
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

ok, cool, thanks!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

ok, cool, thanks!
    I hope that helps you out
    LG Sciences Rep
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  182 lbs.

What dosage for the m1d???
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brucebarrera View Post
    What dosage for the m1d???
    2ml 3xday
    LG Sciences Rep
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

I will be running two bottles of 1-andro, followed by form-xt.
    I will be taking DAA throughout the cycle, and PCT.
    Also be taking MT, fish oil, multi, and other general health items.

I am considering running cycle assit just because...well safety first right? Should I even run cycle assist with non-metlhy products? And if I should run it because its safer, do I run during, or PCT?..or any cycle support products you recommend.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

I will be running two bottles of 1-andro, followed by form-xt.
    I will be taking DAA throughout the cycle, and PCT.
    Also be taking MT, fish oil, multi, and other general health items.

I am considering running cycle assit just because...well safety first right? Should I even run cycle assist with non-metlhy products? And if I should run it because its safer, do I run during, or PCT?..or any cycle support products you recommend.
    You don't need all that since their not metlhy all you need for PCT is Formxt
    LG Sciences Rep
  25. New Member

Hi,

I didn't use any PH. I want to try this one to put some mass.

I want to order:

LG Sciences 1-Androstenolone 120 Serving
    LG Sciences Form-XT 6oz

can anyone help me with the cycle and the doses ??
    And Do I need to use any thing else ??

By the way I use protein, mv, creatine, bcaas, pre-workout.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by flashy2 View Post
    Hi,

I want to order:

LG Sciences Form-XT 6oz

About to head into meeting I or another rep will get to you ASAP!
    LG Sciences Rep
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hi,

I want to order:

LG Sciences Form-XT 6oz

First off, what are your goals? What are you looking to achieve with this cycle? All us reps have our day jobs too but we are always available to help with any questions.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  28. New Member

Thank you for your reply.

I have been lifting for 3 years now. 5 days per week.

I used test boosters and I got good results but I have problem with my chest I want to bulk it up.

Also I want to bulk my abs because I have some lose skin.

currently, I am on test booster and I'm improving too much..

How long shall I wait after finishing it before starting this cycle ?

My goals: clean bulking.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you for your reply.

I have been lifting for 3 years now. 5 days per week.

I used test boosters and I got good results but I have problem with my chest I want to bulk it up.

Also I want to bulk my abs because I have some lose skin.

currently, I am on test booster and I'm improving too much..

How long shall I wait after finishing it before starting this cycle ?

My goals: clean bulking.
    A lot of guys are loving the 1-Androstenolone/ M1D Andro stack for just this purpose. However, that is more money and if that's a problem, the 1-Andro should yield you favorable results by itself.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

A lot of guys are loving the 1-Androstenolone/ M1D Andro stack for just this purpose. However, that is more money and if that's a problem, the 1-Andro should yield you favorable results by itself.
    Thanks bro for helping me out!! I myself used the 1-Andro,M1D Andro followed with Formxt and had awesome results over that run a lot if my lifts I added 20lbs and gained mass I look forward to doing another run soon.
    LG Sciences Rep
  31. New Member

Ok I will go with this stack:

LG Sciences M1D Andro 6oz
    LG Sciences Form-XT 6oz

Can you tell me the doses and the timing for it. And, how to use it also.

And will it shut my test down ?
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Ok I will go with this stack:

LG Sciences M1D Andro 6oz
    LG Sciences Form-XT 6oz

Can you tell me the doses and the timing for it. And, how to use it also.

And will it shut my test down ?
    no it won't shut it down! On does follow bottle but what I did is start wk1 Andro and wk2 I brought in m1dandro and when 1andro was gone kept using m1dandro and brought in Formxt till they were both gone. Make sense?
    LG Sciences Rep
  33. New Member

Because the mentioned doses for 1-Androstenolone 120 Serving are ( 2 - 4 )

what do you think about this ?? and correct me if I am wrong.

1 week: 1-Androstenolone - 4 doses
    2 week:
    1-Androstenolone - 4 doses + M1D Andro 3 doses
    3 week:
    4 week:
    5 week: M1D Andro 3 doses + Form-XT 3 doses
    6 week: Form-XT 3 doses
    7 week: Form-XT 3 doses
    8 week: Form-XT 3 doses

I really appreciate your help.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Because the mentioned doses for 1-Androstenolone 120 Serving are ( 2 - 4 )

what do you think about this ?? and correct me if I am wrong.

1 week: 1-Androstenolone - 4 doses
    2 week:
    3 week:
    4 week:
    5 week: M1D Andro 3 doses + Form-XT 3 doses
    6 week: Form-XT 3 doses
    7 week: Form-XT 3 doses
    8 week: Form-XT 3 doses

I really appreciate your help.
    I think it looks good. Try it and see how it goes,well thought out.
    LG Sciences Rep
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

I think it looks good. Try it and see how it goes,well thought out.
    I my self am about to run a 1-andro stack, two bottles.

So, would be adding in 1 bottle to my stack be worth it?..cost wise. Or am I better off spending my money on BCAA and protein?

I found a bottle of M1D and wouldn't mind dropping 40$ for it, I am all about mass and staying lean...worth the cost for just 1 bottle?..to run like th above post?
    (I would do 3 doses on 1 -andro though)
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

I my self am about to run a 1-andro stack, two bottles.

So, would be adding in 1 bottle to my stack be worth it?..cost wise. Or am I better off spending my money on BCAA and protein?

I found a bottle of M1D and wouldn't mind dropping 40$ for it, I am all about mass and staying lean...worth the cost for just 1 bottle?..to run like th above post?
    (I would do 3 doses on 1 -andro though)
    I would run 1andro and M1D stack bro it's awesome and I'm not just saying that,I ran it myself it's worth it!
    LG Sciences Rep
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

I would run 1andro and M1D stack bro it's awesome and I'm not just saying that,I ran it myself it's worth it!
    So, you HIGHLY recommend me adding in just 1 bottle of M1D andro to my two bottles of 1-andro? Will the M1D help me to make lean mass gains?
    Also do you recommend liquid or caps? If liquid, where can I get a small container to take my doses with me. Thanks again.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

So, you HIGHLY recommend me adding in just 1 bottle of M1D andro to my two bottles of 1-andro? Will the M1D help me to make lean mass gains?
    Also do you recommend liquid or caps? If liquid, where can I get a small container to take my doses with me. Thanks again.
    Yup I highly recommend it! And liquid cause it absorbs faster and the bottle is carry along they come with adapta caps for easy dispensing yes the M1D will help you with lean mass gains
    LG Sciences Rep
  39. New Member

Thank you very much bro,

I was thinking to add hgh up or igf-2.

But my pre-workout has GH Booster. I think there is no problem right ?

Do you recommend increasing the calories for bulking or no need ?
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Thank you very much bro,

I was thinking to add hgh up or igf-2.

But my pre-workout has GH Booster. I think there is no problem right ?

Do you recommend increasing the calories for bulking or no need ?
    If you want to do a gh it's cool, and yes on bulking increase you calories. More food more energy more weight more muscle growth
    LG Sciences Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting with Water.....Via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 07:48 PM
  2. Welcome LG Sciences!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 09:11 PM
  3. Board Reps - LG Sciences
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 03:54 PM
  4. Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences
    By bgvn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 12:31 PM
  5. Anyone ever tried LG Sciences - Methyl 1-D?
    By Fun2Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 11:20 PM