LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last
  1. New Member

Hi friends, i just got the 1-androstenolone from nutraplanet , i just wanna ask about the possible effects on hair of this product. It is going to be my first ph cycle so i dont have any experience about the phs. As i read on the label, it says hair loss is a possible side effect,any suggestion will be appreciated thanks.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Nobles305 View Post
    Hi friends, i just got the 1-androstenolone from nutraplanet , i just wanna ask about the possible effects on hair of this product. It is going to be my first ph cycle so i dont have any experience about the phs. As i read on the label, it says hair loss is a possible side effect,any suggestion will be appreciated thanks.
    As with any PH, there is the possibility of negative side effects. While ours have very mildly noticeable to no noticeable negative sides, for legal purposes, the disclaimer and warning need to be on the label.

Does hair loss run in your family? I ask because if you are genetically prone to hair loss, your chances of experiencing hair loss while on cycle do increase.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    As with any PH, there is the possibility of negative side effects. While ours have very mildly noticeable to no noticeable negative sides, for legal purposes, the disclaimer and warning need to be on the label.

Does hair loss run in your family? I ask because if you are genetically prone to hair loss, your chances of experiencing hair loss while on cycle do increase.
    nope we dont have any hair loss issues in the family guess we are lucky . I dont know how harsh is 1-androstenolone and since its a new product i am kinda concerned about the hair loss thing. Thanks for the reply
    •   

4. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

then i wouldn't worry about it at all unless you are gonna run a mega cycle
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobles305 View Post
    nope we dont have any hair loss issues in the family guess we are lucky . I dont know how harsh is 1-androstenolone and since its a new product i am kinda concerned about the hair loss thing. Thanks for the reply
    The thing about PH is, if you are SMART about them, then you will be fine.

You get guys (and some girls) running them non stop, with no PCT, no break, no protection for their liver. These are the idiots that create the bad names for PHs.

If you are smart, take breaks, rest, recovery and just use your brain. Then try them and I promise you will not be disappointed.
    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    hey phins.. good question friend.. it would be just fine to start that igh-1 after two weeks. infact thats how i like to run it! so i get a little overlap during the post cycle.
    Thanks for ur answer, but saying that what would be the best way of cycling this stack possible.. Just ask, from ur on experience?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

I've been using 1Androstenolone for 1month and had side affects period. Just Muscle love that affect!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurprs View Post
    Why is the amount of 1Andro on this product much smaller compared to other companies?
    Amount meaning what??
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why is the amount of 1Andro on this product much smaller compared to other companies?
    Because ours is a liquid and absorbed in the mouth so it doesn't take as much to deliver the needed amount. With others, it has to go through the stomach/gut before it enters your system and thus some is lost.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  187 lbs.

since this seems pretty mild when following the dosage on the bottle could I just use DAA and an e-blocker such as LG's 35-AI along with cycle support as my PCT?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by creed2981 View Post
    since this seems pretty mild when following the dosage on the bottle could I just use DAA and an e-blocker such as LG's 35-AI along with cycle support as my PCT?
    Yep, that should work.
  12. New Member

oral absorption equates to 10%, meaning 100mg may yield 10mg only, so don't let the large numbers fool you....this one uses sublingual mucosa absorption so you bypass the gut, much better and faster absorption hence lower dose needed
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I bought 1-Androstenolone BOGO stack [1-Androstenolone, IGF-1 Oral Spray,Liquid L-Carnitine] and I also got the FormXT from LG Sciences as well. My question can I stack all this with 1-Androstenolone and still get the effect that it is supposed to give? Or do I need to run the Andro by itself, then run the FormXT by itself? I also have Division, Licogenix and Titanium as well, so it would be nice if I could stack all these with Andro as well,,hehehehe. I welcome all input and advice.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    I bought 1-Androstenolone BOGO stack [1-Androstenolone, IGF-1 Oral Spray,Liquid L-Carnitine] and I also got the FormXT from LG Sciences as well. My question can I stack all this with 1-Androstenolone and still get the effect that it is supposed to give? Or do I need to run the Andro by itself, then run the FormXT by itself? I also have Division, Licogenix and Titanium as well, so it would be nice if I could stack all these with Andro as well,,hehehehe. I welcome all input and advice.
    The form xt should be used for your pct. Run your 1-androstenolone 4 to 6 weeks, then your form xt after. The other stuff you can stack with the 1-andro. That's my view but see what others have to say as well. Be safe.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Thank you for the response. My concern is that other stuff are test boosters so wanted to make sure they were ok to run with Andro
  16. New Member

I know its tempting to stack thinking it'll lead to more gains but 1-androstenolone is not a testbooster..
    i wouldn't stack it with other things unless another ph like one of the other andro products
    stacking with a bunch of testboosters means you'll never know whats working

i'd just run it with another andro product, or run 2bottles, then use your tboosters as pct
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  182 lbs.

hi
    i have one question about how long should i run 1-andro? a guy above mentioned 2 bottles, that would be 2 bottles in a row and then PCT?
    Form XT is enough for PCT?
    What about stacking 1-andro with things like Compound 20 or Anabeta elite?
    thanks
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    The form xt should be used for your pct. Run your 1-androstenolone 4 to 6 weeks, then your form xt after. The other stuff you can stack with the 1-andro. That's my view but see what others have to say as well. Be safe.
    I would only stack another PH with 1Andro like another Andro product from LG. like M1DAndro it's a great bulking stack!
    LG Sciences Rep
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

That makes a lot of sense, I will stack with another ph. M1 Andro would be my choice.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    I would only stack another PH with 1Andro like another Andro product from LG. like M1DAndro it's a great bulking stack!
    Please make sure these guys have the proper pct....
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I plan to use the PCT recommended by LG
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

My concern is when stacking 2 pro-hormones together is a over the counter pct going to be enough to get you back to normal quickly and safely. Looking out for your best interest. Good luck with your run.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Please make sure these guys have the proper pct....
    Use Formxt for your PCT.
    LG Sciences Rep
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

If you have run the Titanium before and know how it treats you, you could run it with the 1-Andro to give it a boost and to offset any lethargy you might experduring cycle. The M1D Andro would help in the same way if you wish to go that route. Running the Lico or Division with the Form-XT would probably dry your joints out and make lifting painful.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Ah ok (on stacking the division one and licogenix with form x) I do have two bottles of the titanium but will keep and run with the licogenix and division one as a separate 'cycle' after PCT from my 1M and Andro stack.
  26. New Member

i recommend that you run pct as long as your cycle...meaning if cycle is 6wks, run a 6wk pct cycle

while LG ph's are not as strong(harsh) as the other designer steroids out there, the andro line should be treated with respect..
    meanng if you have a serm, i see no harm in a low dose therapy
  27. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by brucebarrera View Post
    hi
    i have one question about how long should i run 1-andro? a guy above mentioned 2 bottles, that would be 2 bottles in a row and then PCT?
    Form XT is enough for PCT?
    What about stacking 1-andro with things like Compound 20 or Anabeta elite?
    thanks
    yes two bottles in a row, if you run according to bottle instructions, will last 2 months...
    yes you can stack with compound 20...
    as for anabeta, if you want, you can low dose it during cycle...like 1 cap a day

for pct, i'd say run the form-xt and get some bulk daa and run alongside
    the http://www.athleticx.net/deals/deals...lack-pre-sale/ deal would be a good candidate to run with formxt for pct...
    it already has daa in it...if you get 2bottles, it'll be good for 2cycles
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  182 lbs.

can i stack 1-Androstenolone with 17-Pro Andro?

does that make sense?
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    yes two bottles in a row, if you run according to bottle instructions, will last 2 months...
    yes you can stack with compound 20...
    as for anabeta, if you want, you can low dose it during cycle...like 1 cap a day

for pct, i'd say run the form-xt and get some bulk daa and run alongside
    the deal would be a good candidate to run with formxt for pct...
    it already has daa in it...if you get 2bottles, it'll be good for 2cycles
    so you're saying, use FormXT and MassFX together as PCT right?
    and use them for 2 cycles (2 bottles) after my 2 cycles of 1-Androstenolone?
  30. New Member

so you're saying, use FormXT and MassFX together as PCT right?
    and use them for 2 cycles (2 bottles) after my 2 cycles of 1-Androstenolone?
    use formxt+massfx as pct for a cycle of 1-androstenolone...

not sure what you mean by "2 cycles of 1-Androstenolone"...mebbe you meant 2bottles?

say you run 2 bottles of 1andro giving you either 6 or 8wk cycle,
    i would start massfx just 2caps a day on the final 2wks of cycle, then add formxt to run together for the 6-8wk pct
    ..at 2caps a day, massfx will last 8wks...yes i would finish 1bottle

e.g. of 6wks cycle
    wk1wk2wk3wk4wk5wk6 <---------1-androstenolone cycle
    ---------------wk5wk6wk7wk8wk9wk10wk11wk12 <---------massfx 2 caps/day
    -----------------------wk7wk8wk9wk10 <------------formxt 2 caps a day
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    use formxt+massfx as pct for a cycle of 1-androstenolone...

not sure what you mean by "2 cycles of 1-Androstenolone"...mebbe you meant 2bottles?

say you run 2 bottles of 1andro giving you either 6 or 8wk cycle,
    i would start massfx just 2caps a day on the final 2wks of cycle, then add formxt to run together for the 6-8wk pct
    ..at 2caps a day, massfx will last 8wks...yes i would finish 1bottle

e.g. of 6wks cycle
    wk1wk2wk3wk4wk5wk6 <---------1-androstenolone cycle
    ---------------wk5wk6wk7wk8wk9wk10wk11wk12 <---------massfx 2 caps/day
    -----------------------wk7wk8wk9wk10 <------------formxt 2 caps a day
    gotcha, i didnt understand at first that 2 bottles of 1-andro = 1 cycle. I thought it was 1 cycle per bottle.

so to summarize this post and double check before i grab one 1-andro while the price is hot, my cycle should look like this?

2 bottles of 1-andro = 1 cycle of 6-8 weeks
    1 bottle formXT + massFX = PCT of 6-8 weeks

is that right?
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  182 lbs.

no word about stackin it with 17-Pro ?
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

for someone that's never used ph's, which would be better for lean gain/recomp, this or the 17-proandro?having never taken any, i'm somewhat nervous/hesitant to take ANYTHING as i a) hold a lot of weight in my lower chest, and have pseudo-gyno, and the thought of real gyno on top of that freaks me out beyond belief, and, b) i've battled borderline high blood pressure (although by dieting and eating lots of the right stuff, it was normal last time i got it checked) and i'm worried this could present a self-fulfilling prophecy for me (blood pressure goes up because i worry that its going to go up).so would the 1-andro be the best LG choice for someone thats looking to cut up while gaining a some lean muscle, and is weary of sides such as gyno and an increase in blood pressure, or would the 17-proandro or epiandro be better bets?of course, heavy lethargy could affect this as well, because with regard to blood pressure, i dont want to have to be getting stimmed up just to have the energy to workout hahathanks
  34. New Member

no word about stackin it with 17-Pro ?
    if you fancy, no harm in introducing a bottle of it at the beginning or later in cycle, but i'd go for epiandro to stack myself

gotcha, i didnt understand at first that 2 bottles of 1-andro = 1 cycle. I thought it was 1 cycle per bottle.

so to summarize this post and double check before i grab one 1-andro while the price is hot, my cycle should look like this?

2 bottles of 1-andro = 1 cycle of 6-8 weeks
    1 bottle formXT + massFX = PCT of 6-8 weeks

is that right?
    yes that is right
  35. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    for someone that's never used ph's, which would be better for lean gain/recomp, this or the 17-proandro?having never taken any, i'm somewhat nervous/hesitant to take ANYTHING as i a) hold a lot of weight in my lower chest, and have pseudo-gyno, and the thought of real gyno on top of that freaks me out beyond belief, and, b) i've battled borderline high blood pressure (although by dieting and eating lots of the right stuff, it was normal last time i got it checked) and i'm worried this could present a self-fulfilling prophecy for me (blood pressure goes up because i worry that its going to go up).so would the 1-andro be the best LG choice for someone thats looking to cut up while gaining a some lean muscle, and is weary of sides such as gyno and an increase in blood pressure, or would the 17-proandro or epiandro be better bets?of course, heavy lethargy could affect this as well, because with regard to blood pressure, i dont want to have to be getting stimmed up just to have the energy to workout hahathanks
    in this case, yes as you've also hypothesized, i'd recommend epiandro for you...its very dry, no worries with estrogen
    get 2 bottles and run it, have a bottle of formxt and take 1cap per night just for insurance
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

so the 17-pro wouldn't be better because of it's supposed lesser impact on blood pressure (i'd be running ubiquinol and hawthorn berry with it, anyway)? Also, would there be any issues with estrogen rebound with the epiandro or 1-andro because of their potent anti-estrogen effects?
    Finally, would the 1-andro not be advisable over the epi because of lethargy issues, or what? they seem very similar to me, so i was just wondering why you'd go epi over 1-a.

Thanks again

** edit** i also forgot to mention that i'm prone to anxiety/take lexapro 10mg a day; would this present a problem??
    Last edited by bill86; 03-16-2013 at 11:46 AM. Reason: info
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

I am currently coming to the end of week 6 of an 8 week DAA & Triazole run. I want to use the Androstenolone bundle (1-Androstenolone, IGF-1 ORAL, Liquid L-Carnitine) and need to advice on when to start it. Should I run a 4 week PCT after this DAA & Triazole, or can I just jump straight into the Androstenolone cycle? I was given a bottle of 6 OXO Extreme for a PCT if needed.
    I have seen decent gains and definition from the DAA and Triazole and have had zero negative side effects. 6 weeks in, 6 lbs muscle gained.
    Also, how long should the Androstenolone cycle be run? 8 weeks, 12 weeks??? Any info and advice would be greatly appreciated.
  38. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLOPSIS View Post
    I am currently coming to the end of week 6 of an 8 week DAA & Triazole run. I want to use the Androstenolone bundle (1-Androstenolone, IGF-1 ORAL, Liquid L-Carnitine) and need to advice on when to start it. Should I run a 4 week PCT after this DAA & Triazole, or can I just jump straight into the Androstenolone cycle? I was given a bottle of 6 OXO Extreme for a PCT if needed.
    I have seen decent gains and definition from the DAA and Triazole and have had zero negative side effects. 6 weeks in, 6 lbs muscle gained.
    Also, how long should the Androstenolone cycle be run? 8 weeks, 12 weeks??? Any info and advice would be greatly appreciated.
    PCT for daa/trazole run? umm, NO!
    Those are natty, they do not need pct. You can jump right into a 1-androstenolone cycle right after you're done.
    Cycles of 6wks and more are always more efficacious so if doing a serious run and you want most outta ya dough, get two bottles and run it for 6-8wks...then pct another 6wks

if running longer or harsher than that, i'd recommend a serm
  39. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    so the 17-pro wouldn't be better because of it's supposed lesser impact on blood pressure (i'd be running ubiquinol and hawthorn berry with it, anyway)? Also, would there be any issues with estrogen rebound with the epiandro or 1-andro because of their potent anti-estrogen effects?
    Finally, would the 1-andro not be advisable over the epi because of lethargy issues, or what? they seem very similar to me, so i was just wondering why you'd go epi over 1-a.

Thanks again

** edit** i also forgot to mention that i'm prone to anxiety/take lexapro 10mg a day; would this present a problem??
    i'm trying to recommend the least antagonistic product yet allowing you to get good results(and not waste money)...thats my rationale and where i'm coming from...hence the recommendations
    imo you needn't worry about estrogen issues ...these products are NOT "anti-estrogens", they are non-estrogenic, big difference..

as for anxiety, you might feel an andro rush due to the acute potency of mucosal absorption but its not overwhelming and most people look forward to it...if you do feel apprehensive, i'd just do some dosage testing/timing
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Good info. Appreciate the feedback!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting with Water.....Via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 07:48 PM
  2. Welcome LG Sciences!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 09:11 PM
  3. Board Reps - LG Sciences
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 03:54 PM
  4. Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences
    By bgvn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 12:31 PM
  5. Anyone ever tried LG Sciences - Methyl 1-D?
    By Fun2Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 11:20 PM