LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE

Page 10 of 11 First ... 5891011 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

Which of LG's products would be best to combat lethargy while on a 1-andro cycle?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Olestra View Post
    Which of LG's products would be best to combat lethargy while on a 1-andro cycle?
    M1d andro :-)
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

Yea I was looking at that - isn't it just DHEA, or am I way off with that?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting VeteranPosting Pro

It converts to testosterone.... its a fantastic test base which is why its included with the bulk kit
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

Right. But DHEA converts to test and the nomenclature is strikingly similar which is why I asked. I'm sorry if I'm way off I just wanted some more info as to what kind of compound it is. My research wasn't telling me much.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Right. But DHEA converts to test and the nomenclature is strikingly similar which is why I asked. I'm sorry if I'm way off I just wanted some more info as to what kind of compound it is. My research wasn't telling me much.
    From what I've seen it's 4-dhea.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
    Use code "engineer" for 15% off!
    www.ironforgednutrition.com
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson View Post
    From what I've seen it's 4-dhea.
    After some research I've discovered that M1D is actually 5-DHEA (aka regular DHEA) with an AI. It will raise test in the same way that Dermacrine does. The DHEA is absorbed sublingually directly into the blood stream, where it would normally convert to mostly E and some T, but because the product also contains Arimistane, the aromatase is blocked and it is forced to convert only into T.

Their 1-Androstenelone is actually a 4-DHEA product. Not sure why they chose to name it what they did.

Either one of these products would stack very nicely with their EpiAndro product.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.83%

Thanks for reply.

Looking at LG SCIENCES Bulk Andro Kit
    1-andro + m1d + form-xt

Is firm-xt enough as far as a pct is concerned or would anyone recommend anything alongside ?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Intostrength View Post
    Thanks for reply.

1-andro + m1d + form-xt

Is firm-xt enough as far as a pct is concerned or would anyone recommend anything alongside ?
    In my opinion, Form-XT is not good enough. Get some Triazole or Erase Pro if you don't want to get a pharma/RC SERM. Both of those products contain natural SERMS. Overall the bulk andro kit is relatively mild and shouldn't shut down the HPTA too hard, so in my opinion you would do well using either of those products. Aside from the natural SERM component, those products also contain AIs which is what Form-XT is, so dosing those products together with the Form-XT might be unnecessary and actually reduce your E levels too much. Maybe you should think about getting individual prohormones, plus one of those products I mentioned for PCT instead of a kit if your budget allows. My suggestion would be 1x M1D, 1x 1-Androstenelone and 1x pBold.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.9%

Thanks for reply.

1-andro + m1d + form-xt

Formxt will be sufficient, but I always add some daa as its so cheap....
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Yes it's a good bang for the buck for sure
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

DAA is definitely a good call.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Right now I am doing this stack with M140 and I have never seen such gains. Freakin me out

Crazy old bastard takes it up a notch 1-andro M1D
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.89%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Thanks for reply.

1-andro + m1d + form-xt

Just as hvac said. The LG products are not liver toxic and do not warrant the use of a SERM. Form-XT and DAA-HCG is a good combo to go with for PCT.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.77%

Would 1-andro be a good add-on to the Battle Hardening kit containing Pbold and 17 pro andro?
    Would 4-6ml day with 4ml before workout and one afternoon be good?
    On none training days 2ml morning 2ml noon and 2ml evening?
    How about lethargy with this stack?

Or would epiandro 3 times (3x2ml) a day be a better option? lethargy?

Goal is a lean gains I have about 8% body fat as of now but would like to put on a bit more mass without adding to much fat for the summer.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

LG's products are named a bit strangely. Their 1-ando is actually a 5-andro product, even says so on their website under the PH ban info tab. The nomenclature on the label matches up to 5-andro. 5-andro is an excellent compound to COMBAT lethargy. So yes, it would work great with the battle hardening kit.

I've read good things about their epiandro (this time they used the correct name for the compound), and it should keep you lean, although the rest of the kit would likely take care of that department.

The 1-andro (5-andro) should be better for anti-lethargy effects.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.9%

LG's products are named a bit strangely. Their 1-ando is actually a 5-andro product, even says so on their website under the PH ban info tab. The nomenclature on the label matches up to 5-andro. 5-andro is an excellent compound to COMBAT lethargy. So yes, it would work great with the battle hardening kit.

I've read good things about their epiandro (this time they used the correct name for the compound), and it should keep you lean, although the rest of the kit would likely take care of that department.

The 1-andro (5-andro) should be better for anti-lethargy effects.
    Their 1 andro actually has reports on being semi lethargic
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.9%

Quote Originally Posted by xo0ox View Post
    Would 1-andro be a good add-on to the Battle Hardening kit containing Pbold and 17 pro andro?
    Would 4-6ml day with 4ml before workout and one afternoon be good?
    On none training days 2ml morning 2ml noon and 2ml evening?
    How about lethargy with this stack?

Or would epiandro 3 times (3x2ml) a day be a better option? lethargy?

Goal is a lean gains I have about 8% body fat as of now but would like to put on a bit more mass without adding to much fat for the summer.
    Your diet will add the lean mass, im biast with these compounds because I ran pbold, epiandro, and 17pro at 12-16mls a day for 8-10 weeks... 4 weeks with 1 bottle of each will be disappointing
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

Their 1 andro actually has reports on being semi lethargic
    placebo perhaps?
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.9%

placebo perhaps?
    Cant answer as I never ran it...
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.77%

Maybe just run the bulk andro kit for 4 weeks then add a 4 week epiandro 17 pro andro run right after for a total 8 weeks stack?
    The M1D in the bulk andro kit should from what I have read combat any signs of ethargic feelings from the 1-andro?

Is 8 weeks to long to run on these compunds or should I be safe?
    As a PCT I will run the Form-XT as suggested beginning at 2/day from week 8 and then up the dosage to 5/day weeks 9-10
    Activate xtreme weeks 9-12
    Lean Xtreme week 11-14
    Triazole week 11-14
    Anabeta Elite week 11-14

A total of 6 weeks PCT, overkill for this stack? Should I have some Novla/clomid on standby?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

Maybe just run the bulk andro kit for 4 weeks then add a 4 week epiandro 17 pro andro run right after for a total 8 weeks stack?
    The M1D in the bulk andro kit should from what I have read combat any signs of ethargic feelings from the 1-andro?

Is 8 weeks to long to run on these compunds or should I be safe?
    As a PCT I will run the Form-XT as suggested beginning at 2/day from week 8 and then up the dosage to 5/day weeks 9-10
    Activate xtreme weeks 9-12
    Lean Xtreme week 11-14
    Triazole week 11-14
    Anabeta Elite week 11-14

A total of 6 weeks PCT, overkill for this stack? Should I have some Novla/clomid on standby?
    I THINK that pct should take care of you no problem. Triazole is powerful stuff. I once dried out my joints to an unbelievable level just from accidentally taking an extra dose one day. Always good to have a backup plan tho. Get bloods done before and after if you want to take the guesswork out of it.

Oh and I have personally had a bad experience running Activate xtreme at the same time as Anabeta. Activate has L-dopa in it, which converts to dopamine, and anabeta elite has eleuthero, and MAOI which inhibits the breakdown of dopamine....you might end up flying waaaay to high. I'd choose one or the other.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.77%

I THINK that pct should take care of you no problem. Triazole is powerful stuff. I once dried out my joints to an unbelievable level just from accidentally taking an extra dose one day. Always good to have a backup plan tho. Get bloods done before and after if you want to take the guesswork out of it.

Oh and I have personally had a bad experience running Activate xtreme at the same time as Anabeta. Activate has L-dopa in it, which converts to dopamine, and anabeta elite has eleuthero, and MAOI which inhibits the breakdown of dopamine....you might end up flying waaaay to high. I'd choose one or the other.
    Did not know that about anabeta elite vs activate xtreme, very nice info :-)
    Will run the Anabeta elite after the activate xtreme beginning at week 12 instead.

How do you think about the stack? Is 8 weeks to long to run with these compunds? Any estrogenic sides with bulk andro kit?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

Did not know that about anabeta elite vs activate xtreme, very nice info :-)
    Will run the Anabeta elite after the activate xtreme beginning at week 12 instead.

How do you think about the stack? Is 8 weeks to long to run with these compunds? Any estrogenic sides with bulk andro kit?
    8 weeks is definitely not too long. These are relatively mild compounds. The M1D contains arimistane and resveritrol so you shouldn't have to worry about estro sides. MAYBE get an extra bottle of Form XT to have on hand to dose during cycle if estro sides start flaring up but I seriously doubt you'll run into that issue.

I want to apologize for saying that 1-andro was actually 5-andro in a previous post. It is actually the M1D that is 5-andro. This is taken directly from their website:
    Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences Website
    The bill itself is pretty clear what things are NOT considered anabolic steroids. They are:

Progestins like our 17-*ProAndro and pBOLD and 6-*Mass
    DHEA like our M1D Andro (5*DHEA) and 1*-Andro (4*DHEA)
    Items that are derived from plants and are not androgenic nor anabolic like our EpiAndro (1,2,3)
    5-DHEA is regular old DHEA. Same thing. The nomenclature on the bottle checks out. But the difference between regular DHEA and M1D is that LG also includes AIs to prevent it from converting to estrogen, instead converting into test and other anabolic hormones.

Even stranger is the fact that they list their 4-DHEA produce as 1-andro (common name use for 1-DHEA). The nomenclature also checks out here too. 4-DHEA also converts to test so lethargy shouldn't be happening even though some people have reported it. Unless they mislabeled the ingredients which I don't think they did.

Overall I'm not sure how much "bulk" the bulking andro kit will really put on, but it will definitely spike your test levels so you should see some good benefits.

More interesting to me is the battle hardener kit which contains pBOLD, a prohormone to Boldenone.

edit: I also want to add that if you're taking that many liquid sublingual drops, you should space them out throughout the day. The cells inside your mouth can quickly get saturated and not allow any more liquid to diffuse into your bloodstream if you dose too many all at the same time.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.77%

8 weeks is definitely not too long. These are relatively mild compounds. The M1D contains arimistane and resveritrol so you shouldn't have to worry about estro sides. MAYBE get an extra bottle of Form XT to have on hand to dose during cycle if estro sides start flaring up but I seriously doubt you'll run into that issue.

I want to apologize for saying that 1-andro was actually 5-andro in a previous post. It is actually the M1D that is 5-andro. This is taken directly from their website:

5-DHEA is regular old DHEA. Same thing. The nomenclature on the bottle checks out. But the difference between regular DHEA and M1D is that LG also includes AIs to prevent it from converting to estrogen, instead converting into test and other anabolic hormones.

Even stranger is the fact that they list their 4-DHEA produce as 1-andro (common name use for 1-DHEA). The nomenclature also checks out here too. 4-DHEA also converts to test so lethargy shouldn't be happening even though some people have reported it. Unless they mislabeled the ingredients which I don't think they did.

Overall I'm not sure how much "bulk" the bulking andro kit will really put on, but it will definitely spike your test levels so you should see some good benefits.

More interesting to me is the battle hardener kit which contains pBOLD, a prohormone to Boldenone.

edit: I also want to add that if you're taking that many liquid sublingual drops, you should space them out throughout the day. The cells inside your mouth can quickly get saturated and not allow any more liquid to diffuse into your bloodstream if you dose too many all at the same time.
    Alot of good information, many thanks :-)

Would you recommend 2 battle hardening kit for a total 8 week run insted? Of the above stack with bulk andro 4 weeks and then 4 weeks epiandro and 17 pro andro?

Does m1d (5-dhea) converts directly to estrogen or is this done though the arasomat enzyme?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

Alot of good information, many thanks :-)

Would you recommend 2 battle hardening kit for a total 8 week run insted? Of the above stack with bulk andro 4 weeks and then 4 weeks epiandro and 17 pro andro?

Does m1d (1-dhea) converts directly to estrogen or is this done though the arasomat enzyme?
    It's 5-dhea and yes, it can convert to estrogen from its natural state, but in order to do that an aromatase enzyme must be present. This is why you have the aromatase inhibitors. But It also can convert into other hormones such as testosterone. Essientially it is the skeleton which all steroid hormones are based on. You want it to convert to the anabolic/androgenic ones; aromatase must be blocked to achieve this goal.

I can't really reccommend the battle hardener kit, since I have never tried it. I would like to in the future though, as it intrigues me. Boldenone, also known by its brand name Equipoise, is an interesting steroid and I would like to see a prohormone which can effectively convert to it and give good results. I also wonder about the 17-pro andro, which is progestin based so it should give good hard gains if it works like other progestins. I would run M1D to combat lethargy alongside these.

Maybe you should think about forgetting about the kits and running 8 weeks of pBOLD and M1D. That's what I would do. You could also throw in EpiAndro to that stack and probably get some good results although it's not necessary.

Edit: Perhaps someone who has tried pBOLD could give some feedback here.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

On second thought, I'd run the battle hardner kit with M1D alongside it. If your wallet will allow.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.51%

Your diet will add the lean mass, im biast with these compounds because I ran pbold, epiandro, and 17pro at 12-16mls a day for 8-10 weeks... 4 weeks with 1 bottle of each will be disappointing
    I like this combo better than add 1-andro as the purpose is to harden epi-andro satisfies this and I have had good results with epi stand alone for contest prep.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.77%

On second thought, I'd run the battle hardner kit with M1D alongside it. If your wallet will allow.
    A 4 week stack then?

Am a bit worried about estrogenic sides with M1D but as I understand it the chans a minimal to none if you run the recommendation.

Still thinking about the bulk andro followed by epi andro and 17 pro andro...
    Can't get ahold of the pbol standalone were I live.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I like this combo better than add 1-andro as the purpose is to harden epi-andro satisfies this and I have had good results with epi stand alone for contest prep.
    This seems like good advice.

xo0ox - the stack you mentioned will work, but why do you want to switch up the compounds halfway through? I say pick 2-3 and give them a full 8 week run. Epiandro is great for combating estro sides, so maybe run it instead of M1D like Dreamweaver did. Epiandro plus the battle hardener 8 week stack sounds awesome.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.51%

xo0ox - the stack you mentioned will work, but why do you want to switch up the compounds halfway through? I say pick 2-3 and give them a full 8 week run. Epiandro is great for combating estro sides, so maybe run it instead of M1D like Dreamweaver did. Epiandro plus the battle hardener 8 week stack sounds awesome.
    One thing about hard though, you can't look hard if you're not really lean. Plan your hardening run at the end of your leaning process.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.77%

Was more thinking of packing on some lean mass for 4 weeks then recomp the other 4 weeks getting rid of any excess fluids thay may have come.
    Would love to run pbold, 17-pro andro and epi andro for 8 weeks but money, money, money :-(
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

Good point. Thanks.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

Was more thinking of packing on some lean mass for 4 weeks then recomp the other 4 weeks getting rid of any excess fluids thay may have come.
    Would love to run pbold, 17-pro andro and epi andro for 8 weeks but money, money, money :-(
    Yea I feel that. Give the stack you originally metioned a run then. I'm sure you'll see good results.
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.77%

Yea I feel that. Give the stack you originally metioned a run then. I'm sure you'll see good results.
    Were would the p bold, 17-pro andro and epiandro 8 week run put me in comparison to the stack I mentioned if lean gains with minimal fat is the goal?
    Like many other I don't expect becoming the hulk in 2 weeks :-) but slow lasting hard working gains is my melody.

How would they feel different compared to etch other.
    Strength? Libido? Hunger? Muscle gain? Hardness?

Many questions I know ;-) First PH stack.

About 10 weeks after this one I will run a cutting andro kit to shred the last remaining fat for the summer (4 week run)
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

Were would the p bold, 17-pro andro and epiandro 8 week run put me in comparison to the stack I mentioned if lean gains with minimal fat is the goal?
    Like many other I don't expect becoming the hulk in 2 weeks :-) but slow lasting hard working gains is my melody.

How would they feel different compared to etch other.
    Strength? Libido? Hunger? Muscle gain? Hardness?

Many questions I know ;-) First PH stack.

About 10 weeks after this one I will run a cutting andro kit to shred the last remaining fat for the summer (4 week run)
    These will definitely be good for putting on lean muscle...the 17-proandro and pBOLD are both lean muscle builders and epiandro is a prohormone to DHT, which should be good for libido. Strength and hunger should definitely increase too.

Some people use epiandro as a "test base" to keep up libido and combat lethargy. But I personally have never used it.

pBOLD converts to boldenone which can convert to estrogen, although at a relatively mild rate. This is actually a good thing as having 0 estrogen in the body can have very bad effects such as painful joints and loss of libido. I was going to say you should run M1D for its estro conversion but then I realized that pBOLD should be able to take care of this area.
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.77%

These will definitely be good for putting on lean muscle...the 17-proandro and pBOLD are both lean muscle builders and epiandro is a prohormone to DHT, which should be good for libido. Strength and hunger should definitely increase too.

Some people use epiandro as a "test base" to keep up libido and combat lethargy. But I personally have never used it.

pBOLD converts to boldenone which can convert to estrogen, although at a relatively mild rate. This is actually a good thing as having 0 estrogen in the body can have very bad effects such as painful joints and loss of libido. I was going to say you should run M1D for its estro conversion but then I realized that pBOLD should be able to take care of this area.
    Yea crushed estrogen is a pain :-/
    Low estrogen can also limit muscle gain but in term also rid the body of water retention.

But so close to the summer lean gains is a must so pbol, 17-proandro andro and epiandro seems to be the best bet.
    How would lean dry gains work with 2x bulking kits with epiandro in comparison?
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.9%

Yea crushed estrogen is a pain :-/
    Low estrogen can also limit muscle gain but in term also rid the body of water retention.

But so close to the summer lean gains is a must so pbol, 17-proandro andro and epiandro seems to be the best bet.
    How would lean dry gains work with 2x bulking kits with epiandro in comparison?
    The compounds themselves wont produce the lean gains, 17pro and epiandro are good hardening products but you wont make big gains in a deficiency
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.77%

The compounds themselves wont produce the lean gains, 17pro and epiandro are good hardening products but you wont make big gains in a deficiency
    Yea that's basic to get big you got to eat big simple math.
    However as of now I'm around 8% body fat with visible abs and veins on arms legs etc.
    Last summer I was down to 3% = very moody :-)
    Here I am with about 6% fat
    http://i61.tinypic.com/wstfle.jpg

As of now so close to the summer hard mass gain is out of the question as some fat will always be the result of a bulk even if it's lean.
    However gaining a some mass and at the same time cutting fat slowly or just maintain fat is somewhat possible with PH:s so that's what I want to know how that is best done and what combination is the best to achive that.
    pBol, 17-pro Andro and epi Andro seems to be a good stack but would 8 weeks of bulk andro with epi andro be to wet for my goal?

Maybe best to save that stack for after summer when hard gains begins. I keep a low fat % during last autumn and winter and did not gain a lot of mass after summer and that is what I'm paying for now :-/
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.9%

Yea I would only do the bulking stack while eating a ****ton. Like I said M1D is basically suped up DHEA so it's going to help with muscle endurance and fullness and not really with leanness. I mean it will help with leanness, but it's not specifically designed for that. Same with 1-andro which converts to test. And yes your idea of doing the bulk kit first followed by the 17 pro and epi will work for your purposes but personally I would prefer to give these compounds a full 8 weeks to see their benefits instead of switching them up halfway through. If you wanted you could run two bulk kits in a row, and add in the epiandro or the 17 pro or both for the second half to finish off the cycle nice and lean but that gets pricey.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting with Water.....Via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 08:48 PM
  2. Welcome LG Sciences!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 10:11 PM
  3. Board Reps - LG Sciences
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 04:54 PM
  4. Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences
    By bgvn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 01:31 PM
  5. Anyone ever tried LG Sciences - Methyl 1-D?
    By Fun2Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 12:20 AM