LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE

Page 10 of 18 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    How much water are you drinking per day? That could also be the culprit. While on any PH, water consumption needs to increase.
    I am starting to think it my diet.
    I've been adding in oats and more milk....and my diet is normal no oats, and small amounts of milk.....I might be slightly allergic to oats or something....milk is like crack cocaine to me, so it's not chasing my headaches.

    I don't know the exact amount, but I carry a water bottle with me and drink it constantly, and drink like a camel when I workout. (do camels drink a lot?)


  2. @ brucebarrera:

    you gained 3.5 lbs of lean mass in 3 weeks? thats alot considering most guys dont gain that in the coarse of a yr.

    you got stronger too? look buddy, for a 2 step PH you are doing good. if you want bigger gains from the product you will likely need to increase the dosage as well as amount of times you dose per day.

    at 6-2 you could prolly eat 5k per day and switch it around a bit to hit a more protien everyday and increase the healthy fats as well upto 10g of fish oils per day!

    also change your split to goto the gym 5 days per week mon-fri and just relax on the weekend.

    if this is your first run at PHs you will find, even with methylated DSs and AAS you typically dont know what to expect OR do. you will get better at cycleing each time you do one.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    @ brucebarrera:

    you gained 3.5 lbs of lean mass in 3 weeks? thats alot considering most guys dont gain that in the coarse of a yr.

    you got stronger too? look buddy, for a 2 step PH you are doing good. if you want bigger gains from the product you will likely need to increase the dosage as well as amount of times you dose per day.

    at 6-2 you could prolly eat 5k per day and switch it around a bit to hit a more protien everyday and increase the healthy fats as well upto 10g of fish oils per day!

    also change your split to goto the gym 5 days per week mon-fri and just relax on the weekend.

    if this is your first run at PHs you will find, even with methylated DSs and AAS you typically dont know what to expect OR do. you will get better at cycleing each time you do one.
    yeah, those are some pretty good gains. i'm happy if i can put on 10lbs in a year (without ph's, of course). my friend is on the 17-pro and said its just now starting to kick in around week 2.5, so just give it some time.
    Last edited by bill86; 04-12-2013 at 02:23 PM. Reason: g4q

  4. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    @ brucebarrera:

    you gained 3.5 lbs of lean mass in 3 weeks? thats alot considering most guys dont gain that in the coarse of a yr.

    you got stronger too? look buddy, for a 2 step PH you are doing good. if you want bigger gains from the product you will likely need to increase the dosage as well as amount of times you dose per day.

    at 6-2 you could prolly eat 5k per day and switch it around a bit to hit a more protien everyday and increase the healthy fats as well upto 10g of fish oils per day!

    also change your split to goto the gym 5 days per week mon-fri and just relax on the weekend.

    if this is your first run at PHs you will find, even with methylated DSs and AAS you typically dont know what to expect OR do. you will get better at cycleing each time you do one.
    thanks for the reply xR1pp3Rx!

    my concern was that 3.5lbs came associated with a lot of fat, so my question is wouldn't be able to get that result without the ph?

    and really 5k cal a day? I would become a freaking fat ass that way!!!

    to how much should i increase the dosage? i thought about it, maybe doing an extra dose of 2ml for the M-1D and 3ml for 1-Andro? I'm following the label, but maybe that's too low for a guy my size (6'2", 192lbs)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ironguru View Post
    These results could be achieved without supps hard workout and good food.
    Which results? the 10lbs in 6 weeks or the 3.5lbs in 3 weeks?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Yes, if you do eliminate one of them, the money you spent on that one would be "wasted." If you think of it this way though, what is more important to you, your money or your health? There is also the supplement auction sub-forum where you could trade or sell. Let take a look at some things and I'll get back.
    So true Luke my health is way more important than 40-50$ or whatever the cost. I had a similar problem and what I did was sold it to a buddy off me at the gym he had no issues with that particular product and I no longer have headaches so any way that's my little story.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  7. if i take my first dose of both at 7am....im taking my second of the 1ad at 4ish and the 3rd 1ad/second M1d at 10ish....sound good?

  8. this in 3 weeks

    I gained around 3.5lbs of lean mass...and around 2.5% of body fat.
    www.musclesurf.ch www.xlnutrition.ch www.hardcoremuscle.ch www.proteincorner.ch
    Train hard but smart

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ironguru View Post
    this in 3 weeks

    I gained around 3.5lbs of lean mass...and around 2.5% of body fat.
    That's awesome bro what LG products you using right now?
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  10. Beast, he was replying to me showing what can be done without sups...

    And I don't think this is awesome...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by brucebarrera View Post
    Beast, he was replying to me showing what can be done without sups...

    And I don't think this is awesome...
    Well I guess I missed that part well just remember everybody is diff. And his gains are his gains you just need to focus in what works for you supps or no supps. That feeling when you get that right is AWESOME. This is about you not everybody else.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by brucebarrera View Post
    Beast, he was replying to me showing what can be done without sups...

    And I don't think this is awesome...
    how old are you and what are your genetics like? at 6'2 182, it seems like you probably have bad genetics, which i know A LOT about (probably more than most people on this forum, haha). i can gain weight if i eat a ton, but a LOT of it is fat (even when eating clean), and i can lose weight when doing cardio, but a LOT of it is muscle (even when doing cardio/dieting the 'right' way).

    like he said, everyone is different. i ask your age/experience, because after a while, you just realize what you personally can achieve. i know people that can gain insane amounts of strength and lean body mass by just over training, not doing cardio, and eating 3 meals of fast food a day (while maintaining a 6 pack) whereas people like me can eat 5-6 meals, clean, count calories, do specific weightlifting/cardio routines, and not gain nearly as much/can't get rid of the 'soft' look.

    you've gotta take into account genetics along with what you're using. i have no experience with ph's, but this stuff is mild. if you have crappy genetics, a mild ph isn't going to give you crazy gains. i mean, i've seen people put on over 20 lbs lbm in 4 weeks on some crazy stuff, but to me, that's not worth risking my health. i think you've just got to realize that in the world of working out, life isn't fair haha. also, when you see people making the crazy gains that you seem to want, realize they're most likely on some pretty heavy stuff, and also probably have some pretty decent genetics.

    not everyone can do it... myself included

  13. What is good test boosters to run PCT?
    I will be running form-XT and DAA....but what's another test booster to stack?
    Maybe a-hd? Or animal stak? Etc

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    how old are you and what are your genetics like? at 6'2 182, it seems like you probably have bad genetics, which i know A LOT about (probably more than most people on this forum, haha). i can gain weight if i eat a ton, but a LOT of it is fat (even when eating clean), and i can lose weight when doing cardio, but a LOT of it is muscle (even when doing cardio/dieting the 'right' way).

    like he said, everyone is different. i ask your age/experience, because after a while, you just realize what you personally can achieve. i know people that can gain insane amounts of strength and lean body mass by just over training, not doing cardio, and eating 3 meals of fast food a day (while maintaining a 6 pack) whereas people like me can eat 5-6 meals, clean, count calories, do specific weightlifting/cardio routines, and not gain nearly as much/can't get rid of the 'soft' look.

    you've gotta take into account genetics along with what you're using. i have no experience with ph's, but this stuff is mild. if you have crappy genetics, a mild ph isn't going to give you crazy gains. i mean, i've seen people put on over 20 lbs lbm in 4 weeks on some crazy stuff, but to me, that's not worth risking my health. i think you've just got to realize that in the world of working out, life isn't fair haha. also, when you see people making the crazy gains that you seem to want, realize they're most likely on some pretty heavy stuff, and also probably have some pretty decent genetics.

    not everyone can do it... myself included
    I'm 34 years old.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    What is good test boosters to run PCT?
    I will be running form-XT and DAA....but what's another test booster to stack?
    Maybe a-hd? Or animal stak? Etc
    I can't speak for either of those from personal experience. I haven't heard good things about the A-HD though. I won't get into that. Ones that I have tried that I liked were Prime, Titanium, T-911 caps (never used the liquid) and PCT Revolution Black to name a few. I really like the PCT Revolution Black but would not run that along side the Form-XT as it would dry you out way too much.
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  16. Quote Originally Posted by brucebarrera
    overall I gained a lot of weight...went from 183 to 192 solid body weight BUT my BF % device tells me only 3.5 lbs of lean mass gain...so I've put 5.5 lbs of fat, almost 2 lbs of fat for each of lean mass...

    I don't know if it's my workout routine...i'm basically doing compounds, should I switch to a 4-day split for example?

    I was "dreaming" of having 10-15 lbs of gain in two weeks, but after the first week splurge of 3.5 lbs I got stuck and it seems I won't be able to achieve my goal!
    1-t/ 1 andro pro hormones don't truly kick in hard till weeks three and four. Your best gains have yet to come. If I responded late or misread your post and your further into your cycle then I thought then please disregard.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  17. I am on my 3rd week now...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    I can't speak for either of those from personal experience. I haven't heard good things about the A-HD though. I won't get into that. Ones that I have tried that I liked were Prime, Titanium, T-911 caps (never used the liquid) and PCT Revolution Black to name a few. I really like the PCT Revolution Black but would not run that along side the Form-XT as it would dry you out way too much.
    I'm looking for a test booster, prime just seems like a pro anabolic, and I'll look into the other ones.
    But mind im all ready running form-XT and DAA for my Pct

  19. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I can't speak for either of those from personal experience. I haven't heard good things about the A-HD though. I won't get into that. Ones that I have tried that I liked were Prime, Titanium, T-911 caps (never used the liquid) and PCT Revolution Black to name a few. I really like the PCT Revolution Black but would not run that along side the Form-XT as it would dry you out way too much.
    T-911 caps is a great choice IMO. Never tried the other two so I guess this is as far as my I put goes. Lol
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    T-911 caps is a great choice IMO. Never tried the other two so I guess this is as far as my I put goes. Lol
    More importantly should I run a natty test booster during my pct?

    I've heard yes and no, but majority of it being yes....i now form-XT is a powerful AI if i remember right, and DAA is a test booster.
    But people tell me also get a test booster to be safe.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    More importantly should I run a natty test booster during my pct?

    I've heard yes and no, but majority of it being yes....i now form-XT is a powerful AI if i remember right, and DAA is a test booster.
    But people tell me also get a test booster to be safe.
    All I used was the formxt so really the choice is up to you and as I said earlier I would use T-911 if I was gonna use one. But IMO the formxt is powerful enough.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  22. This is completely unrelated....but on my next PH cycle, I'm going down the methyl road (just to see) and I'll be using a SERM.
    Now, do you stack an AI and SERM? Based on my research that seems counter active....what do you guys think?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by boxcaracer View Post
    This is completely unrelated....but on my next PH cycle, I'm going down the methyl road (just to see) and I'll be using a SERM.
    Now, do you stack an AI and SERM? Based on my research that seems counter active....what do you guys think?
    formxt + daa + serm = recovery from any cycle

  24. is it awight to do DAA while on this cycle?

  25. Lethargy is becoming a big problem.
    I dose 1ad 2ml and 4-ad 1 pill morning
    Afternoon 1ad 2ml. 4-ad 1 poll
    Late afternoon 1-ad 2ml 4-ad 1 pil
    Night. 1-ad 3ml. 1 pill 4-ad

    Around 1:30 I either almost or completely crash asleep until 5....and even then its hard to get up... I thought adding in the test would help fight off lethargy =|
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cutting with Water.....Via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 08:48 PM
  2. Welcome LG Sciences!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 10:11 PM
  3. Board Reps - LG Sciences
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 04:54 PM
  4. Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences
    By bgvn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 01:31 PM
  5. Anyone ever tried LG Sciences - Methyl 1-D?
    By Fun2Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 12:20 AM
Log in
Log in