Anyone Want To Try Our New Preworkout?

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. did kasia send it with instructions?


  2. indeed she did.. i handed a couple out at the gym tonight after i ran some copies off... i cant wait to see what these guys think. the funney ****..
    i walked up to this big ole dude..asked him,.. "hey man your a big ole boy, you like supps?" hes bertstares me for just a split second, and says "you know man im just getting back into the gym, had my knee done about a yr ago.." im tryin like hell to get back into it, but i just cant get motivated"

    you know were that conversation went!! LMAO i walked back into the gym with his own bottle of motor oil and a info sheet. again he berstares me.. until i whip out the paperwork.. i tell him of my experience and recomend he try a small dose to start. and that 2 full servings filled my mouth totally full. as i walked out he was on his way to the locker room. hopefully returned to a killer work out back from a lay off.


    now for my first shake of lipo with milk!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  3. damn i'm too late, i would had love to try this. I stopped taking hemo rage cuz i would get serious headaches from it and no shotgun stopped working for me. and i wanted to try a new pwo. and LG never fails with their products, this would have been epic!

  4. tell u what KL... let us get this round of feedback going and i will see about getting out any of the left overs rounded up so i can get one out to ya.
    until then.. dont stop usein your no shotty... that stuff always works, your just to used to stim in to feel added energy.. rest assured tho.... that stuff is alot like our ASgt in that its designed to promote recovery and actually build some mass... its good stufF try this next time.. drink a cup of coffee wtih your noshotgun dose. should re-energise yuor work out.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    tell u what KL... let us get this round of feedback going and i will see about getting out any of the left overs rounded up so i can get one out to ya.
    until then.. dont stop usein your no shotty... that stuff always works, your just to used to stim in to feel added energy.. rest assured tho.... that stuff is alot like our ASgt in that its designed to promote recovery and actually build some mass... its good stufF try this next time.. drink a cup of coffee wtih your noshotgun dose. should re-energise yuor work out.
    Woo Thanks! Hmmm coffee and no-shotgun? I'm going to try this later today. Is there a reason that i no longer feel the effect of noshotgun anymore? has my body become tolerant to it?
    •   
       


  6. thats exactly whats happened!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    thats exactly whats happened!
    crap! how do i make it go away lol

  8. Lay off stimulants or increase them if u increase them eventually it gonna catch up to you so You could try asgt ;-)

  9. take a couple weeks off from ALL stimulants includeing pop and coffee. anything that has caffine or other stims will keep you supressed to their effects..
    beware.. you might step down the caffine for the first couple days.. some people have withdrawls from caffine.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  10. A few workouts with EPIC already.....unexpectedly dropped 1 percent of bodyfat in a week and bodyweight is actually rising.

    Sweet
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    take a couple weeks off from ALL stimulants includeing pop and coffee. anything that has caffine or other stims will keep you supressed to their effects..
    beware.. you might step down the caffine for the first couple days.. some people have withdrawls from caffine.
    thanks. rather lay off the pwo for a while. I don't drink soda or coffee either so that wont be hard to deal with.
    don't think the supps i take has it either.. animal pak, vpx's sro protein, vpx power shock and cytosport complete casein.
    A month off it good enough?

  12. should be plenty.. but do some research into animal pack seems like one of them pills is a caffine pill if remember correctly.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    should be plenty.. but do some research into animal pack seems like one of them pills is a caffine pill if remember correctly.
    thanks r1pp3r! You have helped me a lot.

    last question. any chances of a possible logging opportunity of the liquid trifecta stack from you guys? When i first started lifting I was introduced to Methyl D i think it was from gaspari nutrtion and i went from a 100 pound stick to completely different 120 pound. I started lifting weights without it for a while and when i went to buy it again i couldn't find anywhere.

  14. we are runnin a few logging opps for Ltrifectas.. i will ask around to see if there are any slots left. if u dont hear back from me right away hit me with a reminder pm..
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  15. Animal Pak is just a multi-vit so you are gtg there. Animal Pump has the caffeine pills in it.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. aye thats the one, thanks for the input reps!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    we are runnin a few logging opps for Ltrifectas.. i will ask around to see if there are any slots left. if u dont hear back from me right away hit me with a reminder pm..
    thanks. i went to the lg forums and i saw a post about it there going to apply there for a spot.

  18. Good luck bro

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Animal Pak is just a multi-vit so you are gtg there. Animal Pump has the caffeine pills in it.
    thank you

  20. Nice can I use that quote?

  21. Any new PWO from LG is going to epic, everyone should know this...Im still a huge fan of AS from everything the product offers!

  22. you guys have "trial size"? All these guys seem to have gotten big bottles. I'd love to give it a shot it seems like the real deal
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. How strong is this in terms of stimulant effect?

    Most pre workouts don't touch the sides with me lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Want to try Athletix Sports New Product - Adamantium?
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 09:30 AM
  2. New need help. want to try masteron please help.
    By tiro89 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 02:10 AM
  3. Heys guys im want to try out some new Supps
    By maik in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 08:21 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:59 PM
  5. Feeling bored, want to try something new
    By Pirate in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 10:25 PM
Log in
Log in