Anyone Want To Try Our New Preworkout?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to see the profile Eric always comes up with some really good stuff no doubt this will deliver.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
^^^ Yea, anxiously awaiting to hear more about profile/release date

uvawahoowa

Awards
I am looking for some serious LG fans and loggers to test out our newest preworkout product. It's strong and will hit you fast. I will pick 2 lucky guys from this thread...

-Eric
What does the profile look like?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it's half as good as Natadrol, I'm buying.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pm me and I will get out a few more samples picked at random.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was severly disapointed in anadraulic state gt. performance wise, it was great. but it tasted horrible. i got double asss fcuked, cause I bought it from vitamin shoppe, so it wasn't cheap. left it in the locker room for some one to take.

now, their eaa/bcaa product, the straw/kiwi flavor was good. great value too. only lg products i've tried.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I would also like to try it I've tried a couple of lg products anadralic st i went through a couple of bottles and ran it with the m1d blk I would like to run the new one in future

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
I would also like to try it I've tried a couple of lg products anadralic st i went through a couple of bottles and ran it with the m1d blk I would like to run the new one in future
Jump on it then man!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this formula looks cool as **** cept.... WHY NO AGMATENE???? :FUfinger:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone that was smart enough to realize I am super busy and included their address and complete info will be getting a sample! Kudo's to not making me PM back and forth with you... you know who you are!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh well...I'll watch for the reviews.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
Looking for a new PWO as we speak......something thats not all caffeine.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Anyone that was smart enough to realize I am super busy and included their address and complete info will be getting a sample! Kudo's to not making me PM back and forth with you... you know who you are!
Just got a nice little package in the mail! This is no sample though, this is a full bottle! Thanks LG!

One question, since you sent a full bottle are you wanting a log or just a final review?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
please at least throw up a review if you could good or bad .... we want the truth!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
please at least throw up a review if you could good or bad .... we want the truth!
Yea for sure! I really appreciate the generosity from LG!

I can't wait to try this, its going to be EPIC! ;)

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
So how the pre workout SLW2
Today will be my first day using it. Watch for a review in the supp log/review section in a few weeks. I will also post a link in here when its up.

I did however take a tiny taste after hearing all the coments on it tasting like candy. The claims are true, it does taste great!

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Nice to know the rumors are Truu jump at it and good luck???

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also please start it immediately. We want the feedback and its no good a month from now

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The freakin focus is awesome. Works quick. 1.5 doses is my sweet spot. My only constructive criticism is I wish it wasn't colored because of swishing around in your mouth. It's the fire. My fav pre workout to date.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome so 1 to 10 how is the pump energy and focus
Focus and energy are clean and top notch. I'm not the guy to comment on pump cause I'm eatin 3000 cals with 40mg of dbol and 60mg m14add a day. I'm pretty pumped at all times. Lol.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Thanks bro for some reason I'm excited for the release date

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro for some reason I'm excited for the release date
Yeah man. It's solid. No doubt. I've got some t911 coming. I'm pretty stoked about it too.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
your gonna like the lt911. its gettign praises by users as we speak!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your gonna like the lt911. its gettign praises by users as we speak!
This probably was answered before. I loved the original t911. What's the difference between the old one and this one? Besides it being liquid.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
everything... t-911=onld shool
new liquid t-911= nextgen goodness.

actually the biggest thing to note... its got 1 androsterone in it so it has a real kick! do not use for more than 8 weeks with out a 4 week break.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
everything... t-911=onld shool
new liquid t-911= nextgen goodness.

actually the biggest thing to note... its got 1 androsterone in it so it has a real kick! do not use for more than 8 weeks with out a 4 week break.
Nicee. Ima have to try it soon.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fair point on the color but people like the fruity look too...

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Depends if it Stains the teeth some people would probly shy away the toung passive my opinion I would mind the color

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
to be fair... the recomendation is that you add it to 10 oz of water.. at wich point you will not notice any discoloring of the mouth..
for the hard core bishes they donk give a single fawk about the color or the taste.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
to be fair... the recomendation is that you add it to 10 oz of water.. at wich point you will not notice any discoloring of the mouth..
for the hard core bishes they donk give a single fawk about the color or the taste.
Tru dat

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It wont stain the teeth. Lol

I will look into different color for the final.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put a teeth whitener in it! Lol

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Either way I'm still buying asgt was my fav so I know this one will be better

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i have to admit the profile is nice as hell .. i think peoples heads would have popped if we coulda squeezed some agmatine in it!

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Are u guys releasing the profile any time soon agmatine always a plus

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we are shipping it with the product.. did you get in on this yet?

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
On the samples I sent a pm bet not sure if how do I jump on it

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
who did you PM.. try re pming me blergs/ kingcoolious/ jhayward/ the hardone... somebody will make sure it gets out to you to try it!! just need you to give us an honest review asap!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HAHA i tried EPIC for the first time last night.. wild **** eric! i took 1 dose strait no water. green apple wasnt hardly colored at all i was like seriously?? was expecting it to look more like anti freeze so it was kinda a let down..
anyhow.. im telling ya the flavor was good and with in about a min i could feel the stuff hitting. it came on kinda intense then left me with a nice subdued effect that kept me up till midnight. i did a small bout of cardio and calf work that seemed quite easy seeing as how i hadnt done any of the
usual cardio i do in the last several weeks.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Nice sound like it had u up all night trying to figure out what to do till u found cardio awesome as long as ur not peeking out the window like a crack head it all good