xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
indeed she did.. i handed a couple out at the gym tonight after i ran some copies off... i cant wait to see what these guys think. the funney ****..
i walked up to this big ole dude..asked him,.. "hey man your a big ole boy, you like supps?" hes bertstares me for just a split second, and says "you know man im just getting back into the gym, had my knee done about a yr ago.." im tryin like hell to get back into it, but i just cant get motivated"

you know were that conversation went!! LMAO i walked back into the gym with his own bottle of motor oil and a info sheet. again he berstares me.. until i whip out the paperwork.. i tell him of my experience and recomend he try a small dose to start. and that 2 full servings filled my mouth totally full. as i walked out he was on his way to the locker room. hopefully returned to a killer work out back from a lay off.

now for my first shake of lipo with milk!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn i'm too late, i would had love to try this. I stopped taking hemo rage cuz i would get serious headaches from it and no shotgun stopped working for me. and i wanted to try a new pwo. and LG never fails with their products, this would have been epic!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
tell u what KL... let us get this round of feedback going and i will see about getting out any of the left overs rounded up so i can get one out to ya.
until then.. dont stop usein your no shotty... that stuff always works, your just to used to stim in to feel added energy.. rest assured tho.... that stuff is alot like our ASgt in that its designed to promote recovery and actually build some mass... its good stufF try this next time.. drink a cup of coffee wtih your noshotgun dose. should re-energise yuor work out.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tell u what KL... let us get this round of feedback going and i will see about getting out any of the left overs rounded up so i can get one out to ya.
until then.. dont stop usein your no shotty... that stuff always works, your just to used to stim in to feel added energy.. rest assured tho.... that stuff is alot like our ASgt in that its designed to promote recovery and actually build some mass... its good stufF try this next time.. drink a cup of coffee wtih your noshotgun dose. should re-energise yuor work out.
Woo Thanks! Hmmm coffee and no-shotgun? I'm going to try this later today. Is there a reason that i no longer feel the effect of noshotgun anymore? has my body become tolerant to it?

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Lay off stimulants or increase them if u increase them eventually it gonna catch up to you so You could try asgt ;-)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
take a couple weeks off from ALL stimulants includeing pop and coffee. anything that has caffine or other stims will keep you supressed to their effects..
beware.. you might step down the caffine for the first couple days.. some people have withdrawls from caffine.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
A few workouts with EPIC already.....unexpectedly dropped 1 percent of bodyfat in a week and bodyweight is actually rising.

Sweet :)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
take a couple weeks off from ALL stimulants includeing pop and coffee. anything that has caffine or other stims will keep you supressed to their effects..
beware.. you might step down the caffine for the first couple days.. some people have withdrawls from caffine.
thanks. rather lay off the pwo for a while. I don't drink soda or coffee either so that wont be hard to deal with.
don't think the supps i take has it either.. animal pak, vpx's sro protein, vpx power shock and cytosport complete casein.
A month off it good enough?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
should be plenty.. but do some research into animal pack seems like one of them pills is a caffine pill if remember correctly.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
should be plenty.. but do some research into animal pack seems like one of them pills is a caffine pill if remember correctly.
thanks r1pp3r! You have helped me a lot.

last question. any chances of a possible logging opportunity of the liquid trifecta stack from you guys? When i first started lifting I was introduced to Methyl D i think it was from gaspari nutrtion and i went from a 100 pound stick to completely different 120 pound. I started lifting weights without it for a while and when i went to buy it again i couldn't find anywhere.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we are runnin a few logging opps for Ltrifectas.. i will ask around to see if there are any slots left. if u dont hear back from me right away hit me with a reminder pm..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Animal Pak is just a multi-vit so you are gtg there. Animal Pump has the caffeine pills in it.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we are runnin a few logging opps for Ltrifectas.. i will ask around to see if there are any slots left. if u dont hear back from me right away hit me with a reminder pm..
thanks. i went to the lg forums and i saw a post about it there going to apply there for a spot.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any new PWO from LG is going to epic, everyone should know this...Im still a huge fan of AS from everything the product offers!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you guys have "trial size"? All these guys seem to have gotten big bottles. I'd love to give it a shot it seems like the real deal

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How strong is this in terms of stimulant effect?

Most pre workouts don't touch the sides with me lol.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
i take caffeine daily and this EPIC product at half dose put me where i need to be in terms of mental alertness, focus and energy buzz... that's at half dose... so, i would say that it is a potent product at regular dose. i can't compare it to friction as i have not tried it

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Yea, I think it has a great stim effect. I take a full dose and it is perfect for me. Very focused, motivated type of energy. Not the cracked out kind of feeling. I usually have no crash with this either. In fact the energy seems to last until bed.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, I think it has a great stim effect. I take a full dose and it is perfect for me. Very focused, motivated type of energy. Not the cracked out kind of feeling. I usually have no crash with this either. In fact the energy seems to last until bed.
Very nice!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i have a customer on the local scene here who has been useing now for about 2 weeks strait on a 5 day split.. hes really happy with the product..with the exception he had to return a shirt he bought for an interview. when he got home and tried it on it was too tight. he loves the prolonged effect on his daily pump. so after a few regular sessions you guys should test it out on the daily and see if you see the same kind of effects on pump.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
i have a customer on the local scene here who has been useing now for about 2 weeks strait on a 5 day split.. hes really happy with the product..with the exception he had to return a shirt he bought for an interview. when he got home and tried it on it was too tight. he loves the prolonged effect on his daily pump. so after a few regular sessions you guys should test it out on the daily and see if you see the same kind of effects on pump.
I like the idea, I just dont want my bottle to run out that fast lol! I am starting to ration it out now!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How strong is this in terms of stimulant effect?

Most pre workouts don't touch the sides with me lol.
Is very nice! I took a 2 serving dose at 6:15P.M. and I'm thinking that I shouldn't have! Still feel like when it first kicked in at 6:20! That was mixing it with 10 oz. of water too! Scared to try just swishing it in my mouth!!

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I just received mine today but I got home opened my garage let the temperature cool down when out just got back and went through the front door and it felt like christmas f@ck i was excited not know it was there all day soo tomorrow I'll give it a go take it easy on my review I'm a cave man to computers I use my phone for everything

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
LG has a new pre? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexcited:dance:

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
I just received mine today but I got home opened my garage let the temperature cool down when out just got back and went through the front door and it felt like christmas f@ck i was excited not know it was there all day soo tomorrow I'll give it a go take it easy on my review I'm a cave man to computers I use my phone for everything
hey man i think as long as you're honest that's all that counts anyway.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Ur right thanks bro I'll keep you guys updated tomorrow little late but tomorrow is a hectic day but I'll squeeze a good workout in

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is very nice! I took a 2 serving dose at 6:15P.M. and I'm thinking that I shouldn't have! Still feel like when it first kicked in at 6:20! That was mixing it with 10 oz. of water too! Scared to try just swishing it in my mouth!!
dont be afraid, its just faster.. and it tastes stronger. gave my wife a dose tonight and she tore it up at the gym..... one of my street clients loves the blu rasp and has a hard time keeping away from his wife and momz, they love it for a morning boost before work he says. im like i wouldnt share that **** bra! lol