Anyone Want To Try Our New Preworkout?

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. The freakin focus is awesome. Works quick. 1.5 doses is my sweet spot. My only constructive criticism is I wish it wasn't colored because of swishing around in your mouth. It's the fire. My fav pre workout to date.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

2. Awesome so 1 to 10 how is the pump energy and focus
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    Awesome so 1 to 10 how is the pump energy and focus
    Focus and energy are clean and top notch. I'm not the guy to comment on pump cause I'm eatin 3000 cals with 40mg of dbol and 60mg m14add a day. I'm pretty pumped at all times. Lol.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

4. Thanks bro for some reason I'm excited for the release date

5. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    Thanks bro for some reason I'm excited for the release date
    Yeah man. It's solid. No doubt. I've got some t911 coming. I'm pretty stoked about it too.
    •   

6. your gonna like the lt911. its gettign praises by users as we speak!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    your gonna like the lt911. its gettign praises by users as we speak!
    This probably was answered before. I loved the original t911. What's the difference between the old one and this one? Besides it being liquid.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

8. everything... t-911=onld shool
    new liquid t-911= nextgen goodness.

actually the biggest thing to note... its got 1 androsterone in it so it has a real kick! do not use for more than 8 weeks with out a 4 week break.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    everything... t-911=onld shool
    new liquid t-911= nextgen goodness.

actually the biggest thing to note... its got 1 androsterone in it so it has a real kick! do not use for more than 8 weeks with out a 4 week break.
    Nicee. Ima have to try it soon.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

10. Fair point on the color but people like the fruity look too...

11. Depends if it Stains the teeth some people would probly shy away the toung passive my opinion I would mind the color

12. to be fair... the recomendation is that you add it to 10 oz of water.. at wich point you will not notice any discoloring of the mouth..
    for the hard core bishes they donk give a single fawk about the color or the taste.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    to be fair... the recomendation is that you add it to 10 oz of water.. at wich point you will not notice any discoloring of the mouth..
    for the hard core bishes they donk give a single fawk about the color or the taste.
    Tru dat

14. It wont stain the teeth. Lol

I will look into different color for the final.

15. Put a teeth whitener in it! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

16. Either way I'm still buying asgt was my fav so I know this one will be better

17. i have to admit the profile is nice as hell .. i think peoples heads would have popped if we coulda squeezed some agmatine in it!
    FINAFLEX forum rep

18. Are u guys releasing the profile any time soon agmatine always a plus

19. we are shipping it with the product.. did you get in on this yet?
    FINAFLEX forum rep

20. On the samples I sent a pm bet not sure if how do I jump on it

21. who did you PM.. try re pming me blergs/ kingcoolious/ jhayward/ the hardone... somebody will make sure it gets out to you to try it!! just need you to give us an honest review asap!
    FINAFLEX forum rep

22. Will do thanks bro

23. Pm sent Ripper;-)

24. HAHA i tried EPIC for the first time last night.. wild **** eric! i took 1 dose strait no water. green apple wasnt hardly colored at all i was like seriously?? was expecting it to look more like anti freeze so it was kinda a let down..
    anyhow.. im telling ya the flavor was good and with in about a min i could feel the stuff hitting. it came on kinda intense then left me with a nice subdued effect that kept me up till midnight. i did a small bout of cardio and calf work that seemed quite easy seeing as how i hadnt done any of the
    usual cardio i do in the last several weeks.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

25. Nice sound like it had u up all night trying to figure out what to do till u found cardio awesome as long as ur not peeking out the window like a crack head it all good
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to try Athletix Sports New Product - Adamantium?
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 09:30 AM
  2. New need help. want to try masteron please help.
    By tiro89 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 02:10 AM
  3. Heys guys im want to try out some new Supps
    By maik in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 08:21 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:59 PM
  5. Feeling bored, want to try something new
    By Pirate in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11