Anyone Want To Try Our New Preworkout?

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. I would also like to try it I've tried a couple of lg products anadralic st i went through a couple of bottles and ran it with the m1d blk I would like to run the new one in future


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    I would also like to try it I've tried a couple of lg products anadralic st i went through a couple of bottles and ran it with the m1d blk I would like to run the new one in future
    Jump on it then man!
    •   
       


  3. Pm sent

  4. this formula looks cool as **** cept.... WHY NO AGMATENE????
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  5. Anyone that was smart enough to realize I am super busy and included their address and complete info will be getting a sample! Kudo's to not making me PM back and forth with you... you know who you are!
    •   
       


  6. Oh well...I'll watch for the reviews.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  7. Looking for a new PWO as we speak......something thats not all caffeine.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    Anyone that was smart enough to realize I am super busy and included their address and complete info will be getting a sample! Kudo's to not making me PM back and forth with you... you know who you are!
    Just got a nice little package in the mail! This is no sample though, this is a full bottle! Thanks LG!

    One question, since you sent a full bottle are you wanting a log or just a final review?

  9. please at least throw up a review if you could good or bad .... we want the truth!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    please at least throw up a review if you could good or bad .... we want the truth!
    Yea for sure! I really appreciate the generosity from LG!

    I can't wait to try this, its going to be EPIC!

  11. wurd!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  12. So how the pre workout SLW2

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    So how the pre workout SLW2
    Today will be my first day using it. Watch for a review in the supp log/review section in a few weeks. I will also post a link in here when its up.

    I did however take a tiny taste after hearing all the coments on it tasting like candy. The claims are true, it does taste great!

  14. Nice to know the rumors are Truu jump at it and good luck???

  15. Also please start it immediately. We want the feedback and its no good a month from now

  16. The freakin focus is awesome. Works quick. 1.5 doses is my sweet spot. My only constructive criticism is I wish it wasn't colored because of swishing around in your mouth. It's the fire. My fav pre workout to date.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  17. Awesome so 1 to 10 how is the pump energy and focus

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    Awesome so 1 to 10 how is the pump energy and focus
    Focus and energy are clean and top notch. I'm not the guy to comment on pump cause I'm eatin 3000 cals with 40mg of dbol and 60mg m14add a day. I'm pretty pumped at all times. Lol.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  19. Thanks bro for some reason I'm excited for the release date

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    Thanks bro for some reason I'm excited for the release date
    Yeah man. It's solid. No doubt. I've got some t911 coming. I'm pretty stoked about it too.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  21. your gonna like the lt911. its gettign praises by users as we speak!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    your gonna like the lt911. its gettign praises by users as we speak!
    This probably was answered before. I loved the original t911. What's the difference between the old one and this one? Besides it being liquid.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  23. everything... t-911=onld shool
    new liquid t-911= nextgen goodness.

    actually the biggest thing to note... its got 1 androsterone in it so it has a real kick! do not use for more than 8 weeks with out a 4 week break.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    everything... t-911=onld shool
    new liquid t-911= nextgen goodness.

    actually the biggest thing to note... its got 1 androsterone in it so it has a real kick! do not use for more than 8 weeks with out a 4 week break.
    Nicee. Ima have to try it soon.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  25. Fair point on the color but people like the fruity look too...

  26. Depends if it Stains the teeth some people would probly shy away the toung passive my opinion I would mind the color

  27. to be fair... the recomendation is that you add it to 10 oz of water.. at wich point you will not notice any discoloring of the mouth..
    for the hard core bishes they donk give a single fawk about the color or the taste.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    to be fair... the recomendation is that you add it to 10 oz of water.. at wich point you will not notice any discoloring of the mouth..
    for the hard core bishes they donk give a single fawk about the color or the taste.
    Tru dat
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  29. It wont stain the teeth. Lol

    I will look into different color for the final.

  30. Put a teeth whitener in it! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Want to try Athletix Sports New Product - Adamantium?
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 10:30 AM
  2. New need help. want to try masteron please help.
    By tiro89 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 03:10 AM
  3. Heys guys im want to try out some new Supps
    By maik in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 09:21 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:59 PM
  5. Feeling bored, want to try something new
    By Pirate in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 11:25 PM
Log in
Log in