Anyone Want To Try Our New Preworkout?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Really excited to see this come out and see how everyone likes it!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

2. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Really excited to see this come out and see how everyone likes it!
    When is this going to be available?

3. This is going to be the fire.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg
    This is going to be the fire.
    I got mine today!!!!!!! Boom. Heavy legs tomorrow.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

5. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg

I got mine today!!!!!!! Boom. Heavy legs tomorrow.
    Lmfao. U replied to your own comment? That's gangsta lmfao.

-The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

6. Looking forward to the results

7. im excited to try it myself

8. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Lmfao. U replied to your own comment? That's gangsta lmfao.

-The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    LMAO. Sometimes you just gotta keep it going.

9. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg

LMAO. Sometimes you just gotta keep it going.
    I like your style lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

10. Took my first dose this morning. First thing I noticed is this stuff hits fast. I wasnt watching the clock but I would say it was under ten minutes when my face tingled. The tingle went away in under ten seconds. Then the clean, not over the top jittery, energy set in. I felt a really good mind/muscle connection. I may have had the best sets of weighted dips ive ever done. I've been really lethargic during my workouts esp cardio at the end. Not today. First impression is this sh!t is pretty d@mn good

11. Interested to see the profile Eric always comes up with some really good stuff no doubt this will deliver.

12. ^^^ Yea, anxiously awaiting to hear more about profile/release date

13. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    I am looking for some serious LG fans and loggers to test out our newest preworkout product. It's strong and will hit you fast. I will pick 2 lucky guys from this thread...

-Eric
    What does the profile look like?

14. In for insane samples!!!!!

15. Look forward to seeing some reviews.

16. If it's half as good as Natadrol, I'm buying.
    BOARD TYRANT

17. Pm me and I will get out a few more samples picked at random.

18. i was severly disapointed in anadraulic state gt. performance wise, it was great. but it tasted horrible. i got double asss fcuked, cause I bought it from vitamin shoppe, so it wasn't cheap. left it in the locker room for some one to take.

now, their eaa/bcaa product, the straw/kiwi flavor was good. great value too. only lg products i've tried.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

19. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    Pm me and I will get out a few more samples picked at random.
    PM sent!

20. i'd love to try it, I'll pm you my info

21. I would also like to try it I've tried a couple of lg products anadralic st i went through a couple of bottles and ran it with the m1d blk I would like to run the new one in future

22. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    I would also like to try it I've tried a couple of lg products anadralic st i went through a couple of bottles and ran it with the m1d blk I would like to run the new one in future
    Jump on it then man!

23. Pm sent

24. this formula looks cool as **** cept.... WHY NO AGMATENE????
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

25. Anyone that was smart enough to realize I am super busy and included their address and complete info will be getting a sample! Kudo's to not making me PM back and forth with you... you know who you are!

26. Oh well...I'll watch for the reviews.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

27. Looking for a new PWO as we speak......something thats not all caffeine.

28. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    Anyone that was smart enough to realize I am super busy and included their address and complete info will be getting a sample! Kudo's to not making me PM back and forth with you... you know who you are!
    Just got a nice little package in the mail! This is no sample though, this is a full bottle! Thanks LG!

One question, since you sent a full bottle are you wanting a log or just a final review?

29. please at least throw up a review if you could good or bad .... we want the truth!
    FINAFLEX forum rep

30. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    please at least throw up a review if you could good or bad .... we want the truth!
    Yea for sure! I really appreciate the generosity from LG!

I can't wait to try this, its going to be EPIC!

31. wurd!
    FINAFLEX forum rep

32. So how the pre workout SLW2

33. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    So how the pre workout SLW2
    Today will be my first day using it. Watch for a review in the supp log/review section in a few weeks. I will also post a link in here when its up.

I did however take a tiny taste after hearing all the coments on it tasting like candy. The claims are true, it does taste great!

34. Nice to know the rumors are Truu jump at it and good luck???

35. Also please start it immediately. We want the feedback and its no good a month from now

36. The freakin focus is awesome. Works quick. 1.5 doses is my sweet spot. My only constructive criticism is I wish it wasn't colored because of swishing around in your mouth. It's the fire. My fav pre workout to date.

37. Awesome so 1 to 10 how is the pump energy and focus

38. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    Awesome so 1 to 10 how is the pump energy and focus
    Focus and energy are clean and top notch. I'm not the guy to comment on pump cause I'm eatin 3000 cals with 40mg of dbol and 60mg m14add a day. I'm pretty pumped at all times. Lol.

39. Thanks bro for some reason I'm excited for the release date

40. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    Thanks bro for some reason I'm excited for the release date
    Yeah man. It's solid. No doubt. I've got some t911 coming. I'm pretty stoked about it too.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to try Athletix Sports New Product - Adamantium?
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 09:30 AM
  2. New need help. want to try masteron please help.
    By tiro89 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 02:10 AM
  3. Heys guys im want to try out some new Supps
    By maik in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 08:21 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:59 PM
  5. Feeling bored, want to try something new
    By Pirate in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11