Anyone Want To Try Our New Preworkout?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Favorite moment by far was when he did the monopoly guy with the old guy lol

2. Thanks for the free parking..Lmao
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Thanks for the free parking..Lmao

4. Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. I'm not fan of pre workouts but ASGT has my respect very powerful and no blow your head with stims but if removes the creatine and dextrose plus WM......I will buy it ever.

is a good stuff.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com
    •   

6. Stankyleg - clear out your PM's. Here's the instructions on how to take IF you are choosen.

That's our new preworkout. It's a liquid. You take 1/2 oz (1 tablespoon) which is a serving and 1-2 servings is good. You take it one of two ways:

Sane was: put 1/2 oz into 8-10oz water
    INSANE WAY: put 1/2 oz into your mouth. Hold it for 30 seconds swishing around the mouth then swallow completely. Drink 10oz of water immediately after. Repeat once more for increased effect.

7. I've never been one to let a little insanity hold me back. Lol Like how this is sounding.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

8. Ooooohy, this is getting me all warm and fuzzy. I am excited for this one!

9. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    Stankyleg - clear out your PM's. Here's the instructions on how to take IF you are choosen.

That's our new preworkout. It's a liquid. You take 1/2 oz (1 tablespoon) which is a serving and 1-2 servings is good. You take it one of two ways:

Sane was: put 1/2 oz into 8-10oz water
    INSANE WAY: put 1/2 oz into your mouth. Hold it for 30 seconds swishing around the mouth then swallow completely. Drink 10oz of water immediately after. Repeat once more for increased effect.

Cleared
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

10. Good luck to the lucky few

11. Really excited to see this come out and see how everyone likes it!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

12. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Really excited to see this come out and see how everyone likes it!
    When is this going to be available?

13. This is going to be the fire.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

14. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg
    This is going to be the fire.
    I got mine today!!!!!!! Boom. Heavy legs tomorrow.

15. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg

I got mine today!!!!!!! Boom. Heavy legs tomorrow.
    Lmfao. U replied to your own comment? That's gangsta lmfao.

-The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

16. Looking forward to the results

17. im excited to try it myself
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Lmfao. U replied to your own comment? That's gangsta lmfao.

-The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    LMAO. Sometimes you just gotta keep it going.

19. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg

LMAO. Sometimes you just gotta keep it going.
    I like your style lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

20. Took my first dose this morning. First thing I noticed is this stuff hits fast. I wasnt watching the clock but I would say it was under ten minutes when my face tingled. The tingle went away in under ten seconds. Then the clean, not over the top jittery, energy set in. I felt a really good mind/muscle connection. I may have had the best sets of weighted dips ive ever done. I've been really lethargic during my workouts esp cardio at the end. Not today. First impression is this sh!t is pretty [email protected] good

21. Interested to see the profile Eric always comes up with some really good stuff no doubt this will deliver.

22. ^^^ Yea, anxiously awaiting to hear more about profile/release date

23. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    I am looking for some serious LG fans and loggers to test out our newest preworkout product. It's strong and will hit you fast. I will pick 2 lucky guys from this thread...

-Eric
    What does the profile look like?

24. In for insane samples!!!!!

25. Look forward to seeing some reviews.

26. If it's half as good as Natadrol, I'm buying.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

27. Pm me and I will get out a few more samples picked at random.

28. i was severly disapointed in anadraulic state gt. performance wise, it was great. but it tasted horrible. i got double asss fcuked, cause I bought it from vitamin shoppe, so it wasn't cheap. left it in the locker room for some one to take.

now, their eaa/bcaa product, the straw/kiwi flavor was good. great value too. only lg products i've tried.

29. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    Pm me and I will get out a few more samples picked at random.
    PM sent!

30. i'd love to try it, I'll pm you my info
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to try Athletix Sports New Product - Adamantium?
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 10:30 AM
  2. New need help. want to try masteron please help.
    By tiro89 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 03:10 AM
  3. Heys guys im want to try out some new Supps
    By maik in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 09:21 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:59 PM
  5. Feeling bored, want to try something new
    By Pirate in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11