Liquid Masterdrol - Anyone interested in us bringing it back?

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Up the dosage and make it a pure epiandrosterone product and I would be down.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33

ive never had an issue with yohimbe.... you must have a weak stomach
    Lol thanks . But yeah yohimbe just doesn't like my body very good.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Bit of a random question but... I assume the PCT for MMv2 was also formadrol and if the ingredients for it are similar to androhard, curious why everyone in PP seems to hate on Formadrol as of any use in PCT. Can anyone speak to that?

Anyone from LG want to chime in on how effective Form X will be as PCT or Part of a PCT with any of the androseries given the claim that there is a new ingredient in it which acts similar to nolva?
    heaters are gonna hate. Forma X is a great test boosting product. hase a few nice ingredients + DAA whichis a very good compound for boosting test.

Formadrol i also feel is decent . but if you where on a stong cycle i would still rec things liek nolvadex, HCG,Clomid etc.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    ive never had an issue with yohimbe.... you must have a weak stomach
    Or maybe your just a genetic freak..... have you ever thought of that..... huh...... have you.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    heaters are gonna hate. Forma X is a great test boosting product. hase a few nice ingredients + DAA whichis a very good compound for boosting test.
    Actually, i think a heater is going to heat. there very loving, warm and affection by nature(especially in the winter). You don't really see much hate from a heater these days.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs

Formadrol i also feel is decent . but if you where on a stong cycle i would still rec things liek nolvadex, HCG,Clomid etc.
    Cool. Right now I'm sticking to non methl ones, probably 4 week cycles mostly, so form-x seems like a good option, even on the milder andro series.

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Actually, i think a heater is going to heat. there very loving, warm and affection by nature(especially in the winter). You don't really see much hate from a heater these days.
    Ha, epic

6. Back on topic, what is the story with this? Is it going to happen or not?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

7. Yes i want to know i think there is some demand for this to come out as long as there is no Y in it. Like i loved Psarm without the Y, with the Y it destroyed me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Back on topic, what is the story with this? Is it going to happen or not?
    No, Back on the other topic!

9. No yohimbine.
    •   

10. I'm up for the liquid. Pills took to long to dissolve.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Sounds like v2 was good stuff...My interested is piqued.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

12. no, you guys should release a version 4, but instead of androsterone, use methyl clostebol!

do it. do it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I can find out the dosage of yohimbe if you like.
    Can you find out how much androsterone ( 3-alpha-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one) is in MMV3?

And I agree with just about everyone else here, a pure androsterone product would be awesome!
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

14. No Y is awesome!

15. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    No yohimbine.
    Awesome.

What dosages are you guys looking at?

16. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Awesome.

GREAT!!
    ill post if i find out more
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

17. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Awesome.

1g DAILY

18. ^^^that would work.

19. sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

RECOVERBRO

20. Sweet x2
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

21. Bosses are out in Vegas doing business, but i hear from the sub-boss the mmv3 andro dose is roughly 100mg. That's not set in stone though, i need to hear from the man himself.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Bosses are out in Vegas doing business, but i hear from the sub-boss the mmv3 andro dose is roughly 100mg. That's not set in stone though, i need to hear from the man himself.
    Doubt that as the label on the bottle of MMV3 says:

Strength Complex - 100mg:
    HydroxyPropylBetaCyclodextrin
    3-Alpha-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

So it looks like there is 100mg between the two of those combined so I doubt there is 100mg of androsterone alone, but thanks for asking and getting back to me.
    PESCIENCE.COM

23. We will do 25mg epiandrosterone. That's the max that the mucosa can take at one time it would seem.

24. Interesting. Wonder how this would stack up with a plan high dosed oral.

25. Why not just cap it?
    PESCIENCE.COM

26. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    We will do 25mg epiandrosterone. That's the max that the mucosa can take at one time it would seem.
    How is that going to be a higher dose? Even at 90% absorption, you are talking 22 mgs or so. I am just looking at this from the perspective of something like PP AndroHard where a full dose is 1200 mgs at a very high bio-availability. Seems you would have to take this a lot to get the same if it is even possible.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

27. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

How is that going to be a higher dose? Even at 90% absorption, you are talking 22 mgs or so. I am just looking at this from the perspective of something like PP AndroHard where a full dose is 1200 mgs at a very high bio-availability. Seems you would have to take this a lot to get the same if it is even possible.
    What I was thinking

28. 200mg caps would be pimptastic!
    PESCIENCE.COM

29. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    200mg caps would be pimptastic!
    and the bottle of 240 caps

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thinking Of Bringing M1P Back Out
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 60