Liquid Masterdrol - Anyone interested in us bringing it back?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Any difference between liquid and MMv3 other than the delivery forum?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the liquids get in a lot more quickly and some people think the tablet takes too long to dissolve.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the liquids get in a lot more quickly and some people think the tablet takes too long to dissolve.
Yeah, they do take their time alright. Irritated my throat also, not sure why. If it would vastly reduce the absorption time, like to a minute or two, would be cool! That said, Thought neurotest would replace MMv3...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense to me. If the negative feedback is there for pill form then I wouldn't imagine why the market for liquid wouldn't be there.

I'm really liking natadrol right now, so I'd probably give it a shot next year.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
If it is without the yohimbine in it, id say YES! :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im a huge fan of the old Liq Masterdrol....:D

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.0 ... yes please :D
2.0 ... yes
3.0 ... no

Drop the Yohimbe obviously, and improve on the formula overall, and i think there will be a lot of happy customers.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.0 ... yes please :D
2.0 ... yes
3.0 ... no

Drop the Yohimbe obviously, and improve on the formula overall, and i think there will be a lot of happy customers.
x2!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop Yohimbe, make stronger, winner winner chicken dinner.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
^ those, i for one did not like the cinnamon taste of the tablets

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And change the isomer back to the first formula, I heard that was far superior to the MMV3 that is on the market now. Still wondering why it changed in the first place when everyone loved the original formula.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh pretty sure there is a DHSEA issue with the first version, which is why we don't use it anymore. Although i could be wrong and i'm out of the country with TERRIBLE internet connectivity for me to look this up lol.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either way I know you can get the ingredient in V3 and make the delivery much better. PP uses the ingredient so no reason LG could not; it is the same as AndroHard and a million other andro based products.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Uh pretty sure there is a DHSEA issue with the first version, which is why we don't use it anymore. Although i could be wrong and i'm out of the country with TERRIBLE internet connectivity for me to look this up lol.
dont rub it in jerk....going to the motherland and not taking me with you....tisk tisk

AKC22

Awards
yeah i was thinking about trying masterdrol i'd be interested in running a cycle on the liquid instead

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would be interested but only if it's minus the yohimbe. I hate that stuff.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be interested but only if it's minus the yohimbe. I hate that stuff.
Definitely all agree there. I don't mind it but if you dose it at night that sucks, it would keep me up. Even T-911 which I really like will keep me up if I take it past 7 sometimes during the week. The yohimbe in all those LG supps was a big issue when I was a rep, tons and tons of complaints for it to go. At least Postal and AS-GT had none which is why I liked them and still enjoy them.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive never had an issue with yohimbe.... you must have a weak stomach:D
It just makes no sense to be in the formula... I never got a good explanation even as a rep why it was in there. I like yohimbe but I like to choose to take it, especially if it is a hormonal product. Kinda makes running a high dose a liability and since it is never listed in regards to how much is in there, you get where I am going with this.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can find out the dosage of yohimbe if you like.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Definitely all agree there. I don't mind it but if you dose it at night that sucks, it would keep me up. Even T-911 which I really like will keep me up if I take it past 7 sometimes during the week. The yohimbe in all those LG supps was a big issue when I was a rep, tons and tons of complaints for it to go. At least Postal and AS-GT had none which is why I liked them and still enjoy them.
same here love it, but cant take it too late

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is kinda what I don't get, still yet to hear why it is included when all its inclusion does is raise questions of how much is in there and why? You limit your market a lot when you include that, why not leave it out and focus on the hormone(s) that are in it being that they are doing all the work as it is.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
From what I remember from repping for LG, Oufinny is right, I never understood why everything had to have yohimbe in it. Nor would anyone tell me lol.

I would rather see v2 come back than any other product LG has ever came out with. We don't need another superdrol clone, so v1 is out, and v3 is not nearly as effective as v2 in the applicable sense of how LG has presented it to the market. Either bring back MMv2, Liquid or little red pill, or make MMv3 a similar administration as PP's Liquivade, as androhard worked about as well as MMv2.

From what I remember the reason MMv2 was discontinued was a $$ issue with the raws. Not completely sure, but that comes to my mind for some reason.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I remember from repping for LG, Oufinny is right, I never understood why everything had to have yohimbe in it. Nor would anyone tell me lol.

I would rather see v2 come back than any other product LG has ever came out with. We don't need another superdrol clone, so v1 is out, and v3 is not nearly as effective as v2 in the applicable sense of how LG has presented it to the market. Either bring back MMv2, Liquid or little red pill, or make MMv3 a similar administration as PP's Liquivade, as androhard worked about as well as MMv2.

From what I remember the reason MMv2 was discontinued was a $$ issue with the raws. Not completely sure, but that comes to my mind for some reason.
This is what I read about the discontinuation as well, it is a popular ingredient now so go ahead and produce it again. I would like to see the V2 again, I heard nothing but great things about it and you are right, another superdrol clone is not needed.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Bit of a random question but... I assume the PCT for MMv2 was also formadrol and if the ingredients for it are similar to androhard, curious why everyone in PP seems to hate on Formadrol as of any use in PCT. Can anyone speak to that?

Anyone from LG want to chime in on how effective Form X will be as PCT or Part of a PCT with any of the androseries given the claim that there is a new ingredient in it which acts similar to nolva? :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Up the dosage and make it a pure epiandrosterone product and I would be down.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol thanks :D. But yeah yohimbe just doesn't like my body very good.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Bit of a random question but... I assume the PCT for MMv2 was also formadrol and if the ingredients for it are similar to androhard, curious why everyone in PP seems to hate on Formadrol as of any use in PCT. Can anyone speak to that?

Anyone from LG want to chime in on how effective Form X will be as PCT or Part of a PCT with any of the androseries given the claim that there is a new ingredient in it which acts similar to nolva? :)
heaters are gonna hate. Forma X is a great test boosting product. hase a few nice ingredients + DAA whichis a very good compound for boosting test.

Formadrol i also feel is decent . but if you where on a stong cycle i would still rec things liek nolvadex, HCG,Clomid etc.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or maybe your just a genetic freak..... have you ever thought of that..... huh...... have you..... :D
heaters are gonna hate. Forma X is a great test boosting product. hase a few nice ingredients + DAA whichis a very good compound for boosting test.
Actually, i think a heater is going to heat. there very loving, warm and affection by nature(especially in the winter). You don't really see much hate from a heater these days.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established

Formadrol i also feel is decent . but if you where on a stong cycle i would still rec things liek nolvadex, HCG,Clomid etc.
Cool. Right now I'm sticking to non methl ones, probably 4 week cycles mostly, so form-x seems like a good option, even on the milder andro series.

Actually, i think a heater is going to heat. there very loving, warm and affection by nature(especially in the winter). You don't really see much hate from a heater these days.
Ha, epic :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back on topic, what is the story with this? Is it going to happen or not?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes i want to know i think there is some demand for this to come out as long as there is no Y in it. Like i loved Psarm without the Y, with the Y it destroyed me.

Thunder1

Awards
I'm up for the liquid. Pills took to long to dissolve.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like v2 was good stuff...My interested is piqued.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can find out the dosage of yohimbe if you like.
Can you find out how much androsterone ( 3-alpha-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one) is in MMV3?

And I agree with just about everyone else here, a pure androsterone product would be awesome!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^that would work.