Liquid Masterdrol - Anyone interested in us bringing it back?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good thing we have Androhard since this seems to be stalled or is far off.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
never got to try it before but id be willing to if brought back:)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woudl have been cool but PP seems to have this type of product on lockdown.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woudl have been cool but PP seems to have this type of product on lockdown.
I've read where a couple of other companies are making their own high dosed epiandro products.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep an eye out for Neurotest guys. From what I understand it has been put on the back burner for now, but is coming eventually.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep an eye out for Neurotest guys. From what I understand it has been put on the back burner for now, but is coming eventually.
And what is this? Obviously LG has no obligation to disclose its plans or when things are going to come out. That said, asking about if people want something and getting a pretty darn positive response followed up by crickets doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. Something, anything even remotely along the lines of "yes we are going to make this, don't know specifics yet" or "working out what dosing and delivery will be" would go a long way. Even PP before the release of the AndroSeries was pretty forthcoming [looking back] about what exactly was going to come out and the products goals.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And what is this? Obviously LG has no obligation to disclose its plans or when things are going to come out. That said, asking about if people want something and getting a pretty darn positive response followed up by crickets doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. Something, anything even remotely along the lines of "yes we are going to make this, don't know specifics yet" or "working out what dosing and delivery will be" would go a long way. Even PP before the release of the AndroSeries was pretty forthcoming [looking back] about what exactly was going to come out and the products goals.
This is the tentative name of the product which I believe this thread is about. This is really all I know right now...that it is coming but probably not for a while because right now we have other projects at hand. I wish I could tell you more...perhaps Eric can enlighten us?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I gave up on this. Good thing I just decided to go for the real thing instead.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one 200mg is the compound found in Stano 200

I would link but it is being sold at a competing website.

If anyone has any good info on dosing for this, I would really appreciate it as I have 2 on hand.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If anyone has any good info on dosing for this, I would really appreciate it as I have 2 on hand.
3-4 caps a day with meals.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

this company is legit?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this company is legit?
I know where I got it is, as to the manufacturer, won't really know till I run it which will be a few months, likely stacked with some EPI.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know where I got it is, as to the manufacturer, won't really know till I run it which will be a few months, likely stacked with some EPI.
The manufacturer works closely with the company that carries it, in fact I think they are exclusive. I would trust them.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope the bottle is ENOUGH for one month @ 1g daily :firedevil:

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're not sure on the dose yet as its still in formulation but it will be sublingual with both epiandrosterone and ecdysterone for extra fun.:D

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're not sure on the dose yet as its still in formulation but it will be sublingual with both epiandrosterone and ecdysterone for extra fun.:D
what??? sublingual oh men did you kidding me?? why not add some Grapefruit seed extract, Quercitin, naringin, naringenin, bergamottin and 6,7-dihydroxybergamottin.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
GREAT STUFF!
Cant wait!

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Ill inquire, hasnt been much talk as of late.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
I gotta resurrect this dead thread. I loved the old liquid and also bring back the NO Infuse! That s*** rocked!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think its DQed tho.. just available for the remaining stock.. i think.. dont quote me.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
The spray is? I haven't seen it anywhere in a long time. I use to get a free bottle with my liquid Mast. THAT was a helluva deal! Bring that back. Please! :D
I AGREE!

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
Hells yeah! The NO Infuse spray was the best NO product I've ever tried. I miss that stuff so bad! Plus, I loved the taste of the liquid Mast! The flavor tasted like children's cold medicine! Lol

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
I know of a place that still sells NO Infuse

...its rather cold there....

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Im not sure about the rules here on talking about competing websites :(