12 Week Trifecta, Natadrol, Prime and Pink Magic

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
This is my first log. I am just coming off of cutting phase and wanted to see if I could put some size back on and stay leaner. My starting weight is 208 and I am just under 6 foot. I am planning on a 12 week bridge of sorts.

Week 1: Methyl 1-D and MMv3 at 4 a day each in divided doses.
Week 2: M 1-D and MMv3 at 4 a day each.
Week 3: M 1-D at 6 a day and MMv3 at 4 a day.
week 4: M 1-D at 6 a day, MMv3 at 4 a day and Natadrol at 4 a day.
Week 5: MMv3 at 4 a day, Natadrol at 4 a day and Pink Magic at 6 a day.
Week 6: Natadrol and Pink Magic at 6 a day each.
Week 7: Natadrol, Pink Magic and Prime at 6 a day each.
Week 8: Pink Magic and Prime at 6 a day each.
Week 9: Prime at 6 day, Formadrol at 4 a day and T911 at 2 or 3 a day
Week 10: Prime at 6 a day, Formadrol at 3 a day and T911 at 2 or 3 a day.
Week 11: Prime at 6 a day, Formadrol at 2 a day and T911 at 2 or 3 a day.
Week 12: Prime at 6 a day and Formadrol at 1 a day.

I am also taking fish oil, a multi(Anavite right now), extra calcium, extra D, 5-HTP, joint repair, CoQ10, Super Antioxidants and Coenzyme B-Complex. My diet is clean, but I am upping the complex carbs, cals and protein for this run.

I am taking SuperPump 250 pre-workout, drinking SizeOn Max performance during my workouts and drinking Monster Mass post workout.

I have been lifting for 13 years pretty dedicated.

Week 1:
I started taking the Methyl 1-D and MMv3 Sunday March 22nd at 4 a day each in divided doses. I didn't sleep well Sunday night(tossed and turned and had strange dreams). I worked out for the first time yesterday and did arms. My workout was:

Skull crushers: 95 lbs for 8 reps, 105 for 8, 115 for 8, 125 for 6.
Standing cable push downs: 80 for 8, 90 for 8, 100 for 8.
Cable kickbacks: 100 for 8, 110 for 8, 120 for 8.

Preacher curl super sets with push ups: 45 for 8 then push ups, 55 for 8 then push ups, 65 for 8 then push ups.
Seated dumbbell one arm preachers with a twist super sets with back extensions: 25 for 8 then back extensions, 25 for 8 then back extensions, 30 for 8 then back extensions.
Standing dumbbell hammer curl super sets with decline sit ups: 30 for 8 each arm then sit ups, 35 for 8 each arm then sit ups, 40 for 8 each arm then sit ups.

Barbell shrugs: 135 for 8, 225 for 8, 315 for 8.

Then I went to the chiropractor.

Didn't sleep well again last night, same issues.

I did legs today. I hate leg day! My work out was:

Barbell Squats: 135 for 8, 185 for 8, 225 for 8, 275 for 6.
Leg Press: 4 plates each side for 8, 5 plates each side for 8, 6 plates each side for 8.
Leg extensions 180 for 8, 190 for 8, 200 for 8.
Leg curls: 180 for 8, 195 for 8, 210 for 8.
Standing calf raises 3 sets.
Seated calf raises 4 sets.
I did some sit ups, pull ups and core work as well.

I am doing chest tomorrow and looking forward to it. I will post it when I have done it. I am hoping to get my body weight back to 215+ with this 12 week butt kicker and be ready for an H-Drol run mid to late summer.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Wow!!!
That is one crazy stack

Strength should go thru the roof and If your eating right you should make some great gains all around.

I'm in for this run...

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Wow!!!
That is one crazy stack

Strength should go thru the roof and If your eating right you should make some great gains all around.

I'm in for this run...
Thanks Hookset! I hope it goes well. I was reading your recent log and it inspired me to log this. I will try to post as often as I can.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, this will be fun! Subbed!

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Still not sleeping that great. I never have on supplements with Yohimbe in them, not sure why. I weighed in at 210 today, so already up 2 pounds.

Nothing great to report yet. Standard chest workout today.

I did:

Flat dumbbell bench: 80's for 8, 90's for 8, 100's for 8, 110's for 6, 120's for 5. (I was doing 130's for 4 before the lean phase I just got done with and my body weight was about 220, my PR is 140's for 4)
Incline dumbbell bench: 60's for 8, 70's for 8, 80's for 8, 90's for 5.
I started to feel pretty fatigued after that, which sucked, but I pushed through.
Decline barbell bench: 135 for 12, 185 for 10, 225 for 6.
Standing one arm cable flys for 3 sets.
Sit ups and back extensions.

I hope I start sleeping better on this stuff soon. I do back tomorrow. I can't wait for week 4 on this stuff.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huge dumbbels you're moving! But after this cycle you'll be able to train with 150's ;)

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I slept better last night, which is a huge plus. But I am still feeling lethargic in the mornings. I did a back workout today. It was:

Wide grip lat pull downs behind the head: 160 for 8, 170 for 8, 180 for 8, 190 for 8(just one pinhole away from stacking the machine).
One arm dumbbell rows: 70 for 8, 80 for 8, 90 for 8, 100 for 8.
Close grip lat pull downs: 140 for 8, 150 for 8, 160 for 8, 170 for 8.
A lat isolating exorcise for 4 sets.
Standing T-bar rows for 4 sets. One plate on the first set, two on for the second set and three on for the last two sets.

Still not feeling that great on this stuff and no noticeable gains as of yet. But it is only the first week. I hope it kicks soon. I do shoulders tomorrow.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Give it time, It will kick in...

Keep pushin' at the gym and hopefully the sleep gets better. Are you dosing the Superpump too late at night maybe?
I didn't dose the MMV3 or Methyl 1-D after 7pm and sleep was good but I am also using the GHenerate so that may be helping.

Nice weights your putting up!!!

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Give it time, It will kick in...

Keep pushin' at the gym and hopefully the sleep gets better. Are you dosing the Superpump too late at night maybe?
I didn't dose the MMV3 or Methyl 1-D after 7pm and sleep was good but I am also using the GHenerate so that may be helping.

Nice weights your putting up!!!
I try to be in the gym around 11am so I take the SuperPump then. I have not been dosing the MMv3 or the M 1-D after 6pm usually. I took both of them after 7 tonight, so I will see how I sleep. If I don't sleep well I will know that I am dosing too late and try to get them in earlier or I will pick up some of the GHenerate. I am kind of worried about the Natadrol now. Nobody seems to sleep well on it and if I don't even sleep well on this stuff...well who knows.

Thanks for the kudos on the training. I love to lift heavy! I am looking forward to this stuff really kicking in, I would love to crush some PR's.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I slept much better last night, so I hope I am past the sleep issue on this stuff. Today was the end of my first week of workouts on the M 1-D and MMv3 at 4 a day of each. No noticeable gains this week, strength or otherwise. But I understand that both these products take a little while to kick in. I worked out my shoulders today:

Dumbbell shoulder press: 40's for 8, 50's for 8, 60's for 8, 65's for 6, 70's for 4.
Front dumbbell lateral raises: 20 for 8 each arm, 25 for 8 each arm, 30 for 8 each arm, 35 for 8 each arm, 40 for 6 each arm.
Rear delt machine(kind of like a reverse peck deck): 3 sets of 8, I stack the machine on the last set.
Rotator cuff exorcises: 3 exorcises super sets.
Sit ups and back extensions.

I take the next two days off and then I will hit the gym again on Monday and repeat this program. The wife and I like to hike and stuff on the weekends, I just don't lift. And to be honest, this workout is tough and I can use the rest by the end of the week. So have a good weekend everybody and I will report after my arm workout on Monday.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am kind of worried about the Natadrol now.
I don't think it will cause any problems with that low dose, at least if you wait few hours after last dose before you go to sleep. But if it does, I'm sure GHenerate will take care of that problem :)

When I was first time on Natadrol, I had really hard times trying to sleep and I felt really, really lethargic in the mornings and it felt like I wasn't completely awaken until afternoon. I took 6 caps/day then. Now I'm taking 7/day and 12 sprays of GHenerate before bed and don't have problems at all.

Have some good time hiking!

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I don't think it will cause any problems with that low dose, at least if you wait few hours after last dose before you go to sleep. But if it does, I'm sure GHenerate will take care of that problem :)

When I was first time on Natadrol, I had really hard times trying to sleep and I felt really, really lethargic in the mornings and it felt like I wasn't completely awaken until afternoon. I took 6 caps/day then. Now I'm taking 7/day and 12 sprays of GHenerate before bed and don't have problems at all.

Have some good time hiking!
Thanks gohard! That makes me feel a lot better.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I woke up with a sore throat and other symptoms of a head cold on Saturday. I started taking elderberry extract and kick-ass immune activator. Feeling a better today, but still not %100. I still pushed it in the gym though:

Skull crushers into tricep pushes: 95 for 8 then 20 pushes, 115 for 8 then 16 pushes, 125 for 8 then 12 pushes, 135 for 4 then 8 pushes.
Standing cable tricep pushdowns(on the lat pulldown machine): 80 for 8, 90 for 8, 100 for 8.
Standing cable tricep extensions: 3 sets of 8 to failure(don't remember the weight)

Preacher curl super sets with push ups: 85 for 8 then push ups, 95 for 8 then push ups, 105 for 8 then push ups.
Sitting one arm preacher curl super sets with back extensions: 25 for 8 then back extensions, 30 for 8 then back extensions, 30 for 8 then back extensions.
Standing dumbbell hammer curl super sets with decline sit ups: 35 for 8 each arm then sit ups, 40 for 8 each arm then sit ups, 45 for 8 each arm then sit ups.

Barbell shrugs: 145 for 8, 235 for 8, 325 for 8.

Felt pretty good during the workout even with the cold. I am starting to feel a bit edgy and agro though(another thing I get just from using Yohimbe). I hope it translates into some intense training time. I weighed in at 213 today, so I up 5 lbs. already.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Leg day today:

Barbell squats: 135x8, 185x8, 225x8, 275x8, 315x6.
Leg press: 5 plates a side for 8, 6 plates a side for 8, 7 plates a side for 6.
Leg extensions: 200x8, 210x8, 220x8.
Leg curls: 210x8, 225x8, 240x8.
5 sets of seated calf raises.
3 sets of standing calf raises.
And I did some core work, sit ups and pull ups.

I am still fighting the cold and not feeling that great, I am truly looking forward to next week and upping the M 1-D dose. I am feeling like I am going to make some good gains over the next few weeks!

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I have been looking over the numbers I was planning for the Formadrol and T-911. I think I am going to drop the Formadrol to 3 a day until the bottle is gone and the T-911 to 3 a day until the bottle is gone. I am still going to start them in week 9 and run them with the Prime for PCT. That should be 4 weeks on the Formadrol and 3 weeks on the T-911. That should be more than enough, I hope.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been looking over the numbers I was planning for the Formadrol and T-911. I think I am going to drop the Formadrol to 3 a day until the bottle is gone and the T-911 to 3 a day until the bottle is gone. I am still going to start them in week 9 and run them with the Prime for PCT. That should be 4 weeks on the Formadrol and 3 weeks on the T-911. That should be more than enough, I hope.
I think it would be best to taper down the dosage of Formadrol Extreme in order to avoid estrogen rebound. Maybe four weeks at 4/3/2/1 or something like that.

3 a day for T-911 sounds good.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I think it would be best to taper down the dosage of Formadrol Extreme in order to avoid estrogen rebound. Maybe four weeks at 4/3/2/1 or something like that.

3 a day for T-911 sounds good.
Thanks, I will do that. How about 4/4/3/2 for the Formadrol? With the T-911 at 3/3/3/0?

I did chest today. No gains, but I felt like I had more endurance. I put the 120's up for 4 on my 5th set of flat dumbbell bench. Same workout as last week, maybe just a couple more reps on my lifts this week. Still fighting the cold, but feeling better. I hope to be back at %100 next week and really push it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that will be fine too.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Yeah, that will be fine too.
I am not going to set anything in stone, bit I will taper it down 4/3/2/1 is sounding good today.

I did back today:

Wide grip lat pull downs behind the head: 5 sets of 8 reps(I stacked the machine on my last set.
Dumbbell rows: 4 sets of 8 reps(70 lbs to 100 lbs).
Close grip lat pull downs: 4 sets of 8 reps(160 to 180).
A lat isolating exorcise for 3 sets.
Standing T-bar rows: 3 sets(1 plate, 2 plates, 3 plates)

I had a guy who just did a run on Promagnon tell me I use insane amounts of weight in the gym today.
:)

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I did shoulders today, same as last week. No gains except for on my shrugs. Still not feeling too much on this stuff as I come to the end of week 2. I up the M1-D dosage next week and hope to start seeing some gains after that. I won't hit the gym again until Monday and then I will do arms.

cdsfx

Awards
I am not going to set anything in stone, bit I will taper it down 4/3/2/1 is sounding good today.

I did back today:

Wide grip lat pull downs behind the head: 5 sets of 8 reps(I stacked the machine on my last set.
Dumbbell rows: 4 sets of 8 reps(70 lbs to 100 lbs).
Close grip lat pull downs: 4 sets of 8 reps(160 to 180).
A lat isolating exorcise for 3 sets.
Standing T-bar rows: 3 sets(1 plate, 2 plates, 3 plates)

I had a guy who just did a run on Promagnon tell me I use insane amounts of weight in the gym today.
:)
Subbed Have actually run something similar except without the mmv3. Gained some good mass and strength! Good luck man

Its interesting when I first looked into PH's I expected everyone to be so much bigger and stronger then I was. Truth was most of the logs that I found people either were as strong as I was or weren't close. Very few people seemed to have the "super strength" I expected. I understand strength isn't everyones goal. But it just goes to show you that even with clear cut advantages that these compounds provide Diet and training are still key to success.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Subbed Have actually run something similar except without the mmv3. Gained some good mass and strength! Good luck man

Its interesting when I first looked into PH's I expected everyone to be so much bigger and stronger then I was. Truth was most of the logs that I found people either were as strong as I was or weren't close. Very few people seemed to have the "super strength" I expected. I understand strength isn't everyones goal. But it just goes to show you that even with clear cut advantages that these compounds provide Diet and training are still key to success.
I totally agree. Diet, experience, dedication, discipline and genetics play a huge role. A lot of people I have met just want a super pill that will make them into superman. I have been lifting for a long time and when I first got started I was pretty small and weak. I had an AAS dealer tell me I was at my natural limit 10 years ago when I only weighed 175 lbs! All I said at the time was so be it then. But I have stuck with it, made changes as needed and I have put on 40 lbs since then. The guy just wanted to make a sale. And I have never used AAS.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
The first day of the 3rd week. I upped the M1-D to 6 a day, MMv3 still at 4 a day. I felt strong and my endurance was good today. I worked out my arms:

Skull crushers into tricep pushes: 95x8 then 20 pushes, 105x8 then 16 pushes, 115x8 then 12 pushes, 125x8 then 12 pushes, 135x5 then 8 pushes.
Standing cable tricep pushdowns(on the lat pulldown machine): 85x8, 95x8, 105x8.
Standing cable kickbacks: 3 sets of 8. Up 5 lbs a set from last week.

Preacher curls with pushups super sets: 75x8 then pushups, 85x8 then pushups, 95 for 8 then pushups.
One arm dumbbell curls on the preacher bench with sit ups: 25x8 then sit ups, 30x8 then sit ups, 35x8 then sit ups.
Standing dumbbell hammer curls with back extensions: 35x8 then back extensions, 40x8 then back extensions, 45x8 then back extensions.

Barbell shrugs: 185x8, 275x8, 365x8.

I felt pretty good all through the workout. And enjoyed a steam and sauna when I got done. 20 min in the steam and 5 in the dry sauna. Weighed in at 211 in just my swim suit.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Leg day:

Barbell squats: 135x8, 185x8, 225x8, 275x8, 315x6.
Leg press: 6 plates a side for 8, 7 plates a side for 8, 8 plates a side for 6.
Leg extensions: 3 sets of 8(stacked the machine for the last set).
Hamstring curls: 3 sets of 8(stacked the machine for the last set).
5 sets of seated calf raises.
3 sets of standing calf raises.
I did some pushups, pull ups, sit ups and core work as well.

Felt pretty good through the workout, I never feel super pumped about leg day though. It takes me forever to see gains made on them, that makes it hard.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Chest day:

Flat dumbbell bench: 80's x 8, 90's x 8, 100's x 8, 110's x 8, 120's x 6, 130's x 5.
Incline dumbbell bench: 60's x 8, 70's x 8, 80's x 8, 90's x 8.
Decline barbell bench: 135x12, 185x10, 225x8.
3 sets of one arm cable flys.
Sit up super sets with back extensions 3 sets.

I felt pretty good throughout the lift. Good endurance and power. I am back to pushing the weight I was before I did my cutting phase.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Back day:

Wide grip lat pulldowns behind the head: 170x8, 180x8, 190x8, 200(stacked)x6.
Dumbbell rows: 80x8, 90x8, 100x8, 110x6.
Close grip lat pulldowns: 150x8, 160x8, 170x8, 180x8.
A lat isolating exorcise for 4 sets.
Standing T-bar row: 1 plate for 20 reps, 2 plates for 12, 3 plates for 10, 4 plates for 8.

Then I sat in the steam room and sauna. I weighed in at 213.5 in just my swim suit. The workout felt pretty good, but nothing out of the ordinary.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Well here is to the end of the 3rd week on LG Sciences MMv3 and M1-D. I introduce Natadrol on Sunday and then work out again on Monday. I worked out my shoulders today:

Seated dumbbell shoulder press: 40's x 8, 50's x 8, 60's x 8, 65's x 8, 70's x 7, 75's x 4.
Front lateral raises: 20's x 8, 25's x 8, 30's x 8, 35's x 8, 40's x 8, 45's x 5.
Rear delt things(kind of like a reverse peck deck): 200x8, 210x8, 220(stacked)x8.
Rotator cuff exorcises, 3 exorcises super setted back to back for 3 sets of each.

Then I sat in the steam room and sauna. I weighed in at 214.4 in just my swim suit. So I am up about 6.5 lbs in 3 weeks.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Nice updates!!!

Can you elaborate any more on how you feel about strength, body composition, ect...

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Nice updates!!!

Can you elaborate any more on how you feel about strength, body composition, ect...
Strength gains are about where they are for me when I hit it hard like I am. I don't feel like I am "on" anything, but I have had good endurance in the gym. It has been difficult to elaborate more, because I am just not sure. Body comp is about the same for me. I have had a few people comment that I am looking thicker. But just having done a cutting phase I was bound to put more weight back on when I went back to my usual diet. I am still 2 lbs away from where I was before the cutting phase I did in which I dropped 12 lbs in about a month. I have been at this for a long time, so I can change my diet up and get the results I want pretty quick. It is just really hard to tell right now. I am always pretty lean at about %13 body fat. I know that is high for some people on here, but I have found that if I go to low my joints ache and I lose some strength. It is hard to balance seeing the strength I want and being as heavy as I want without gaining a little fat. So what I have been doing is gaining for about 6 weeks and then leaning out for maybe 4 weeks and then gaining again. I have put some good size on doing that. With this 12 week stack I was hoping to put some size on and keep it a little leaner than is possible without the help of the supplements. So far it seems to be working and I am hoping that with the addition of the Natadrol I will dry up a bit, but not lose any strength. Another thing I was looking for, was not to take any of the supplements higher than the recommended dosage stated by the manufacturer. So I tried to bridge them in such a way as to get my desired result. Which is greater strength and size without too much added fat. When I am done, I feel like I will have a pretty good idea of how each thing worked for me and I will write a more detailed review and have a good idea of how to switch things up and what to stack with what.

I feel kind of like I just said a lot without saying anything at all, but I hope that answers your question. If not let me know and I will try again. My arm flexed has gone from 17 1/2 inches to about 17 3/4 inches, so that's not bad.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Actually that is informative as it speaks to you knowing your own body quite well and how to regulate and recognize how to change it!!!

I too noticed a thickening effect from this stack without adding bf.
It always seems to be a challenge between upping strength without adding the wrong kind of mass.

At 50 I certainly have that challenge as it is way too easy to add bf while being really challenging to add lean muscle.

Hopefully you get what your looking for out of this.

Good Luck!!!

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Actually that is informative as it speaks to you knowing your own body quite well and how to regulate and recognize how to change it!!!

I too noticed a thickening effect from this stack without adding bf.
It always seems to be a challenge between upping strength without adding the wrong kind of mass.

At 50 I certainly have that challenge as it is way too easy to add bf while being really challenging to add lean muscle.

Hopefully you get what your looking for out of this.

Good Luck!!!
It is cool that are still hitting it hard when you are 50. I work out every now and then with a NASA powerlifter who is 49. He holds quite a few records, but is having a hard time right now with his body wanting to break down on him. He thinks he might push it hard for just one more year and then go back into body building.

Thanks for the luck! I hope it works out as well.

Keep hitting it hard!

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
It's the start of the 4th week. I started dosing Natadrol yesterday and had my first lift of the week today. I went and got a message over the weekend and got my blood pressure taken. BP was in the normal low range. I did arms today:

Skull crushers into tricep pushes: 95x8 then 20 pushes, 105x8 then 20 pushes, 115x8 then 16 pushes, 125x8 then 12 pushes, 135x6 then 8 pushes.
Standing cable pushdowns on the lat pulldown machine: 90x8, 10x8, 110x8.
Standing one arm cable tricep kickbacks: 3 sets.

Arm hanging over the preacher bench curls with the EZ-curl bar(this isolates the bicep) super sets with push ups: 75x8 then push ups, 85x8 then push ups, 95x8 then push ups.
One arm dumbbell curls on the preacher bench super sets with decline sit ups: 25x8 then sit ups, 30x8 then sit ups, 35x8 then sit ups.
Standing dumbbell hammer curls super sets with back extensions: 40x8 then back extensions, 45x8 then back extensions, 50x8 then back extensions.

Barbell shrugs: 205x8, 295x8, 385x8.

Then I sat in the steam room and sauna. I weighed in at 212.4 in my swim suit.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
All I had time for was squats and plate loaded leg press today, along with some abs, core work and calf raises. Numbers were the same as from last week.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Is Methyl 1-D only good as a support to a cycle?
Not trying to hijack your thread, just seems like everybody only uses it more as a support to a cycle.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Is Methyl 1-D only good as a support to a cycle?
Not trying to hijack your thread, just seems like everybody only uses it more as a support to a cycle.
This is the first time I have used it and to be honest I am a skeptic. I am sure that a lot of people on here know more than I do about it, but from what I have read M1-D is a DHEA product. A lot of studies have been done on DHEA and not one of them supports the fact that DHEA converts to test in the body. DHEA has it's own function as a hormone in the body, but as we age we don't produce as much of it. It has been linked to aging and supplementing it has been shown to help, but only at low doses like 25mg in the morning and for people over the age of 40. I have not found a study that has shown it to have any effect on test levels or lean body mass. But in the Trifecta Stack M1-D is the Test product and MMv3 is the Androgenic of steroidal product. As far as I can tell, if I am wrong please help!

As far as using it as a support supplement for other cycles I have not read any studies that would support it. I have read some logs in which the person will claim some benefit from using it with a cycle. But I am not sure and would be happy to defer this question to someone with more experience and knowledge about the product.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
This is the first time I have used it and to be honest I am a skeptic. I am sure that a lot of people on here know more than I do about it, but from what I have read M1-D is a DHEA product. A lot of studies have been done on DHEA and not one of them supports the fact that DHEA converts to test in the body. DHEA has it's own function as a hormone in the body, but as we age we don't produce as much of it. It has been linked to aging and supplementing it has been shown to help, but only at low doses like 25mg in the morning and for people over the age of 40. I have not found a study that has shown it to have any effect on test levels or lean body mass. But in the Trifecta Stack M1-D is the Test product and MMv3 is the Androgenic of steroidal product. As far as I can tell, if I am wrong please help!

As far as using it as a support supplement for other cycles I have not read any studies that would support it. I have read some logs in which the person will claim some benefit from using it with a cycle. But I am not sure and would be happy to defer this question to someone with more experience and knowledge about the product.
Thanks for the response, been reading around looking for something. Was actually thinking to m1d since it's kind of mild and it'd be the first for me, but I'd rather not waste money

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Thanks for the response, been reading around looking for something. Was actually thinking to m1d since it's kind of mild and it'd be the first for me, but I'd rather not waste money
I would personally suggest eating a lot, diet is very important. Taking a good multi-vitamin, making sure you get a post workout recovery protein or weight gainer shake in right after you lift. Finding a pre-workout product that works for you to help maximize gym time. And I hate to say it, but time. You may have heard all this before or this could be the first time. I hope you find what you are looking for, good luck!

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Chest day:

Dumbbell bench: 80's x 8, 90's x 8, 100's x 8, 110's x 8, 120's x 6, 130's x 4.
Incline dumbbell bench: 60's x 8, 70's x 8, 80's x 8, 90's x 6.
Decline barbell bench: 135x20, 185x10, 225x8.

Standing barbell shrugs: 205x8, 295x8, 385x8.
And I did some back extensions, sit ups and leg raises.

I am pretty happy with 130's for 4 on my 6th set. But for some reason I just can't shake the feeling of not being happy with the workout...not sure why.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I have one word for the way I feel today. LETHARGIC. I would have rather taken a nap then go work out. I can't imagine taking more Natadrol than this. Anyway, I did back today:

Wide grip lat pulldowns to behind the head: 180x8, 190x8, 200(stacked)x8.
Dumbbell rows: 90x8, 100x8, 110x8.
Close grip pulldowns: 160x8, 170x8, 180x8.
A lat isolating exorcise for three sets.
Standing T-Bar rows: 2 plates for 12, 3 plates for 10, 4 plates for 8.

Then I sat in the steam room and sauna. I weighed in at 214.2 in just my swim suit. I am seeing about a 2 lb weight flux I would imagine due to water retention.

I am looking forward to coming off the M1-D and starting the Pink Magic this weekend.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
So I upgraded my Safari yesterday and the new version doesn't read this site very well. Almost everything you click on shows up as a question mark in a little box and things overlap each other. I hope Safari fixes it soon. Anyway, I did shoulders today:

Seated dumbbell shoulder press: 50's x 8, 60's x 8, 70's x 8, 80's x 5.
Standing dumbbell lateral raises: 30's x 8, 35's x 8, 40's x 8.
Rear delt exorcise(kind of like a reverse peck deck): 200x8, 210x8, 220(stacked)x8.
Rotator cuff exorcises, 3 exorcises super setted for 3 sets.
Standing barbell shrugs: 205x8, 295x8, 385x8.

End of Week 4 mini review:

I think my adrenals are about shot from the stims in the SP250, so I put in an oder for some stim free Myogenix Hypershock. I am going to cycle off the SP250 as of today. I have some bpi 1.M.R. that I am going to use next week(I know it isn't stim free, but I want to cycle off the SP250) until I get the Hypershock. I know a lot of people don't care for the SP250, but I do. So I have about 10 tubs of it stockpiled since they quit making it. I may cycle off the SizeOn and go with some Purple Wraath I have as well. I always have a ton of sups on hand:yup:.

I take my last dose of Methyl 1-D with dinner this evening and I am going to start the Pink Magic tomorrow. I weighed in at 214.8 in just my swim suit today. So I have gained nearly 7 lbs in 4 weeks. My strength is on a steady climb as is my endurance while in the gym. I am dealing with some lethargy the rest of the day though, that may be due to my adrenals being shot right now or the androgens in the MMv3 and Natadrol. I will report on that when I cycle off the stims. Overall I am feeling pretty good. My libido is down a bit, just the desire. Performance has not been effected in anyway. I got a couple of zits on the back of my neck. I am NOT prone to acne at all, never have been. BP was 105/54 after a workout, which is in the normal range, but a little elevated for me. I am feeling stronger, but still a ways away from any of my PR's. I am feeling pretty good as I move into the 5th week. If anybody has any questions, comments or suggestions please feel free to chime in.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Are we going to get before/after pictures? ^^

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your chest is looking thick!

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Your chest is looking thick!
Thanks guys! The lighting was pretty direct so I felt like I looked flat in the pics. It washed out the definition. My avatar is me as is the pic in my profile. Both those pics were taken some time ago. My goal is to hit 230 lbs and then cut back to 215 and maintain. The closest I got once was 222 and I was eating sooo much I got bored with it.