12 Week Trifecta, Natadrol, Prime and Pink Magic

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Beginning of week 5. I did arms today:

Skull crusher into tricep pushes: 95x8 then 20 pushes, 115x8 then 16 pushes, 135x8 then 12 pushes.
Standing cable pushdowns on the lat pulldown machine: 90x8, 100x8, 110x8.
Standing cable kickbacks: 3 sets.

Arm hanging over the preacher bench curl super sets with pushups: 75x8 then push ups, 85x8 then pushups, 95x8 then pushups.
One arm dumbbell curls on the preacher bench super sets with back extensions: 25x8 then back extensions, 30x8 then back extensions, 35x8 then back extensions.
Standing dumbbell hammer curls with decline sit up super sets: 45x8 then sit ups, 50x8 then sit ups, 55x8 then sit ups.

Standing barbell shrugs: 225x8, 315x8, 405x8.

It was really hard to push through the workout. I have been really tired lately, but unable to sleep well. I sat in the steam room and sauna when I got done and went home for a quick nap. I weighed in at an even 214 in just my swim suit. It is my wife and I's one year anniversary today!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the anniversary!!!

I like how you mix the exercises.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Congrats on the anniversary!!!

I like how you mix the exercises.
Thank you and thank you! I got this workout from a 50 year old with a six pack who could put up 120's on his incline dumbbell bench at a body weight of 200. He trained me for some time and taught me not to over train like I used to. I have put on a solid 20 lbs in the two years I have been using it as my main workout.

My wife and I are going to some fancy restaurant tonight, I hope they have filet mignon! :yup:

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I barely motivated myself to lift today and just did 10 sets of 10 on squats.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Chest day:

Flat dumbbell bench: 90's x 8, 100's x 8, 110's x 8, 120's x 6, 130's x 4.
Incline dumbbell bench: 60's x 8, 70's x 8, 80's x 8, 90's x 6.
Decline barbell bench: 135x20, 185x16, 225x10, 275x2.
Barbell shrugs: 225x8, 315x8, 405x8.
Decline sit ups, beck extensions and standing side bends with dumbbells.

Then I sat in the steam room and sauna. I weighed in at an even 215 in just my swim suit. I have not felt that pumped to work out this week and I feel like some of my endurance is waning. But my libido kicked back on a day after I started taking Pink Magic:veryhappy:

Tommy1109

Awards
Wow mighty i have been reading your posts and your gains seem pretty steady. That is one hell of a stack you got going for your self.

Keep hitting it hard and keep us posted.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Wow mighty i have been reading your posts and your gains seem pretty steady. That is one hell of a stack you got going for your self.

Keep hitting it hard and keep us posted.
Thanks Tommy, will do!

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Back day:

Wide grip lat pulldowns to behind the head: 180x8, 190x8, 200(stacked)x8, 200x6.
Dumbbell rows: 90x8, 100x8, 110x8.
Close grip pulldowns: 160x8, 170x8, 180x8, 190x6.
A lat isolating exorcise for 3 sets of 8.
Standing T-Bar rows: 2 plates for 12, 3 plates for 10, 4 plates for 8.

Then I sat in the steam room and sauna. I weighed in at 215.8

I got my stim free Mygenix Hypershock today. So I am going to cycle off the SP250 and the multi I have been taking which is Anavite. I am not going to be taking the Anavite because it has beta alanine in it as does the Hypershock. Too much beta alanine makes me feel sick. So I picked up some L-Carnitine which is also in the Anavite. I want to keep taking the L-Carnitine to keep my androgen receptors dense. So for a multi I am going to be taking EcoGreen by NOW.

I got my blood pressure tested today. It was at 117/74 after a workout. That is a little elevated and getting a bit too high for comfort. It didn't jump like that until I started taking the Natadrol. I take my last doses of the MMv3 tomorrow and then I am supposed to up my dose of Natadrol to 6 caps a day. I am going to keep a close eye on my BP and if it doesn't go back down after I stop taking the MMv3 or if it goes over 120/80 I may stop taking the Natadrol.

Tommy1109

Awards
Now that is how you get a big Fu**ing back.
Keep hitting em bro.
maybe throw in a drop set on that last 4 plate t bar set to really tear your SH*T up!
after your 4 plates 8 reps drop two plates really quick go to fail drop more depending on how burnt you are.... may even get to the bar and still feel heavy hahah you get the point.

Throw****

Last edited:
MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Now that is how you get a big Fu**ing back.
Keep hitting em bro.
maybe throw in a drop set on that last 4 plate t bar set to really tear your SH*T up!
after your 4 plates 8 reps drop two plates really quick go to fail drop more depending on how burnt you are.... may even get to the bar and still feel heavy hahah you get the point.

Throw****
I will give it a try bro. I have done that with bench and even curls before, it works!

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I did shoulders today:

Dumbbell shoulder press: 50's x 8, 60's x 8, 70's x 8, 80's x 6.
Dumbbell lateral raises: 30's x 8, 35's x 8, 40's x 8, 50's x 5.
A rear delt exorcise(kind of like a reverse peck deck): 200x8, 210x8, 220(stacked)x8.
3 sets of 3 exorcises super sets for the rotator cuff.

Then I sat in the steam room and sauna. I weighed in at 217.8 in just my swim suit.

I got some Gaba to try and help with sleeping. I am going to be taking 2 grams a night and see if it helps. And I got some Kombucha to help detox all the caffeine I have been using. I should be feeling pretty good by Monday! Have a happy Easter everybody! JESUS LIVES!!!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did shoulders today:

Dumbbell shoulder press: 50's x 8, 60's x 8, 70's x 8, 80's x 6.
Dumbbell lateral raises: 30's x 8, 35's x 8, 40's x 8, 50's x 5.
A rear delt exorcise(kind of like a reverse peck deck): 200x8, 210x8, 220(stacked)x8.
3 sets of 3 exorcises super sets for the rotator cuff.

Then I sat in the steam room and sauna. I weighed in at 217.8 in just my swim suit.

I got some Gaba to try and help with sleeping. I am going to be taking 2 grams a night and see if it helps. And I got some Kombucha to help detox all the caffeine I have been using. I should be feeling pretty good by Monday! Have a happy Easter everybody! JESUS LIVES!!!
Have you tried Melatonin or at least L-tryptophan?

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Have you tried Melatonin or at least L-tryptophan?
Yes, I took 5.5 mg of melatonin the other night just trying to get some sleep. I have not tried L-Tryptophan lately but I used to take it with 5-HTP before bed. It worked for a while, but then it started to make me toss and turn through the night. I think since I am getting off caffeine it will make a difference. I will keep you posted about the Gaba.

Thanks for checking in!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I took 5.5 mg of melatonin the other night just trying to get some sleep. I have not tried L-Tryptophan lately but I used to take it with 5-HTP before bed. It worked for a while, but then it started to make me toss and turn through the night. I think since I am getting off caffeine it will make a difference. I will keep you posted about the Gaba.

Thanks for checking in!
I would think after gaba you've almost exhausted the OTC options lol. I would think that simply cycling off caffeine would be a great help, i know it was for me.

Tommy1109

Awards
big fuc**ng shoulder numbers guy. Keep hitting em!
get some big easter egg traps hahah.
caffeine is very tricky man. i have experienced problems in the past. I tryed to keep my intake atleast 6 hours before i planned on any shut eye...but that can be hard due to work schedules and what not. Let us know whats working for ya. good luck!

happy easter!

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Gaba is pretty interesting. I get the body tingle sensation I do from a good dose of beta alanine when I take it. I slept pretty solid last night and didn't use any melatonin for the first time in a while. I felt a little groggy when I got up, but nothing horrible and it didn't last long. I just wanted to keep sleeping. I am off all caffeine for the first time in forever as well and I am going to try and start to cycle it instead of just taking more and more. I am impressed with the kombucha. I drank four of them on sat which was my first day off caffeine and then two of them yesterday and I didn't get a single caffeine withdrawal headache!

I don't have time to work out today. I have meetings all day. So I am planning on lifting tue-sat with only one day off which will be sunday.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
It is the beginning of week six. The time on this cycle has flown, but I am feeling worn out. Half way done! I had a hard time falling asleep last night, but slept solid once I did. I did my usual monday workout today since I missed yesterday. I will be a day behind in my routines all week. So I did arms today:

Skull crushers into tricep pushes: 95x8 then 20 pushes, 115x8 then 16 pushes, 135x8 then 12 pushes, 145(thats a plate a 10 and a 5 on each side of the ez-bar)x2 then 6 pushes.
Wide grip cable pushdowns on the lat pulldown machine: 90x8, 100x8, 110x8.
Standing cable kickbacks: 3 sets of 8.

Arm hanging over the preacher bench curls with push ups: 75x8 then pushups, 85x8 then pushups, 95x8 then pushups.
One arm dumbbell curls on the preacher bench with sit ups: 25x8 then sit ups, 30x8 then sit ups, 35x8 then sit ups.
Standing dumbbell hammer curls with back extensions: 45x8 then back extensions, 50x8 then back extensions, 55x8 then back extensions.

I miss caffeine, but the Hypershock wasn't too bad. I weighed in at 217.4 in my swim suit.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Leg day:

Squats super sets with push ups on a thera-ball and seated calf raises: 135x8 then pushups and seated calf raises, 185x8 then pushups and seated calf raises, 225x8 then pushups and seated calf raises, 275x8 then pushups and seated calf raises, 225x8 then pushups and seated calf raises.
Leg extensions: 230x8, 240x8, 250(stacked)x8.
Hamstring curl super sets with standing calf raises: 200x8 then calf raises, 215x8 then calf raises, 230(stacked)x8 then calf raises.

Then I sat in the steam room and sauna. I weighed in at an even 217 in my swim suit.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Chest day:

Flat dumbbell bench: 90's x 8, 100's x 8, 110's x 8, 120's x 6, 130's x 3, 130's x 2.
Incline dumbbell bench: 60's x 8, 70's x 8, 80's x 8, 90's x 6.
Decline barbell bench: 135x20, 185x16, 225x10, 275x2.
Decline sit up super sets with back extensions and side bends with a 65 lb dumbbell. 3 sets of each.

Then I sat in the steam room and sauna. My blood pressure is staying right around 120/72 so I am not real worried about it.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Back day:

Lat pulldowns to behind the head: 180x8, 190x8, 200(stacked)x8, 200x6.
Dumbbell rows: 90x8, 100x8, 110x8, 120x6.
Close grip lat pulldowns: 160x8, 170x8, 180x8, 190x8.
A lat isolating exorcise for 3 sets.
Standing T-Bar rows: 2 plates for 15, 3 plates for 10, 4 plates for 8.

Then I sat in the steam room and sauna. I weighed in at 218.8 in my swim suit. That is nearly an 11 lb gain in 7 weeks.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Then I sat in the steam room and sauna. I weighed in at 218.8 in my swim suit. That is nearly an 11 lb gain in 7 weeks.[/QUOTE]

Nice gains man!!!

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Nice gains man!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks Hook! I am kind of surprised by the results. I wasn't expecting this much from these products.

How is gearing up for your H-Drol run going?

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Very good

Just got my Liver support and DAA supps in, all I need is my SERM and I'm ready to rock.
I already have all my pre-load and cycle support supps.

I hope to see some good leaning out while adding some lean mass.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Very good

Just got my Liver support and DAA supps in, all I need is my SERM and I'm ready to rock.
I already have all my pre-load and cycle support supps.

I hope to see some good leaning out while adding some lean mass.
You should see the results you want. Taking anything it still comes down to diet and training. I have a bunch a stuff I am chomping at the bit to try. I have 4 bottles of H-Drol, 2 P-Mag, 6 Myogenix Spawn, 1 RAGE RV5(which will never get used. It is the first formula with halodrol, pheraplex and superdrol, 3 methyls all in one pill), 3 ergo-pharm 6-oxo, 2 Reversitol V1(the one with 6-bromo in it), Lean Xtreme, Activate Xtreme, NMDA, DAA, 13 tubs of SP250(I got a bunch since they quit making it, I don't like the spMAX), Plasma Jet and a bunch of other stuff. I stockpiled when the ban hit, but I wish you could still find 6-bromo products and Novedex XT. They are banning everything that worked! From PH's to AI's.

Good luck with your cycle. Are you going to log it? I want to do an H-Drol run mid to late summer depending on how I recover from this stack.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Shoulder day:

Dumbbell shoulder press: 50's x 8, 60's x 8, 70's x 8, 80's x 5.
Dumbbell lateral raises: 30's x 8 an arm, 35's x 8 an arm, 40's x 8 an arm, 45's x 8 an arm, 50's x 5 an arm.
Rear delt exorcises(kind of like a reverse peck deck): 200x8, 210x8, 220(stacked)x8.
3 super sets of 3 rotator cuff exorcises.
Barbell shrugs: 225x8, 315x8, 405x8, 455x4.

Then I sat in the steam room and sauna. I weighed in at 218.4 in my swim suit.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Beginning of week 7.

Arm day:

Skull crushers into tricep pushes: 95x8 then 20 pushes, 115x8 then 16 pushes, 135x8 then 10 pushes.
Tricep pushdowns on the lat pulldown machine: 90x8, 100x8, 110x8.
Arm hanging over the bench preacher curls with pushup super sets: 75x8 then push ups, 85x8 then pushups, 95x8 then pushups.
One arm dumbbell curls on the preacher bench: 25x8 an arm, 30x8 an arm, 35x8 an arm.
Standing dumbbell hammer curls with back extensions: 45x8 an arm then back extensions, 50x8 an arm then back extensions, 55x8 an arm then back extensions.

I had a little elbow pain today so I didn't go for any extra sets on anything. I hope the Formadrol doesn't dry my joints out. I am taking double the fish oil just in case along with my joint care products. I only have enough Natadrol to get me through my first dose on Wednesday of this week. I had thought that it would last me through the week, but oh well. So I am planning on starting PCT in 2 weeks which will be week 9. I am thinking 4/3/2/1 for the Formadrol and 2 or 3 of the T-911 a day.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think your joints will be fine with Formadrol. I have joint pains every now and then even when I'm not on anything but I haven't had any joins issues with Formadrol, it doesn't seem to be as strong AI as for example ATD..

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I think your joints will be fine with Formadrol. I have joint pains every now and then even when I'm not anything but I haven't had any joins issues with Formadrol, it doesn't seem to be as strong AI as for example ATD..
Right on, good to know. Thanks gohard!

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Leg day on my birthday:

Squat super sets with pushups on a thera-ball and seated calf raises: 135x12 then pushups and seated calf raises, 185x10 then pushups and seated calf raises, 225x8 then pushups and seated calf raises, 225x8 then push ups and seated calf raises.
Leg extension super sets with sit ups on a thera-ball: stacked the machine for 5 sets of 8 and did sit ups in between each set.
Hamstring curl super sets with standing calf raises and sit ups on a thera-ball: 3 sets of each. I stacked the ham machine on the last set.

Then I sat in the steam room and sauna. I weighed in at an even 218 in my swim suit.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout as usual. Always love the diversity.

Happy Birthday!!!

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
It was chest day today and I took my last dose of Natadrol this morning so I wanted to make the workout count. I broke down and used a pre-workout with caffeine in it. I used one serving of 1.M.R. pre-workout and mixed half a scoop of SPmax in my SizeOn to drink while I worked out. Holy crap I miss caffeine. I am going to start SP250 again on Monday. Anyway, chest day:

Flat dumbbell bench: 90's x 8, 100's x 8, 110's x 8, 120's x 8, 130's x 6, 140's x 3.
Incline dumbbell bench: 60's x 8, 70's x 8, 80's x 8, 90's x 6, 60's to failure.
Decline barbell bench: 135x20, 185x16, 225x10, 275x3.

It was a solid workout! I feel really good about the 140's for 3. That is pretty close to my PR. My chest was totally fatigued when I got done. I weighed in at an even 219 in my swim suit. I am feeling really good about the gains made while on this stack. I think it is going to set me up nicely for a recomp and cut right before summer. Which is good, because my friends are talking me into doing the Warrior Dash in August. So I am planning to start recomping when I get done with this bulking phase so I can be ready for that.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I thought the same thing when I read "140'sx3"

Niiiice!!!

This stack is treating you right. It goes to show when your diet and exercise is dialed in the supps help put the finishing touch on it.

Great job...

Vanilla Goril

Awards
nice work my man. I will follow this thread as i am about to jump on a stack similar (not as aggressive) to yours.

Thanks for the constant updates

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
nice work my man. I will follow this thread as i am about to jump on a stack similar (not as aggressive) to yours.

Thanks for the constant updates
You are welcome, I am glad to know that this log has helped you out. Good luck with your stack! I hope it goes well.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Back day:

Wide grip lat pulldowns to behind the head: 180x8, 190x8, 200(stacked)x8, 200x6.
Dumbbell rows: 90x8, 100x8, 110x8, 120x8, 130x4.
Close grip v-bar pulldowns: 160x8, 170x8, 180x8, 190x8, 200(stacked)x4 nice and slow.
A lat isolating exorcise for 4 sets of 8.
Standing T-Bar rows: 2 plates for 16, 3 plates for 12, 4 plates for 8, 5 plates for 6.

The workout felt great! Strength is good and endurance is amazing. I did do the 1.M.R. pre-workout again today and a half scoop of SuperPumpMAX in my SizeOn while I worked out. I love stims!!!

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Shoulder day:

Dumbbell shoulder press: 50's x 8, 60's x 8, 70's x 8, 80's x 4.
Dumbbell lateral raises: 30x8 an arm, 35x8 an arm, 40x8 an arm.
A new multi movement exorcise I learned for 3 sets. Sitting in a slightly inclined position you start with your arms down with a dumbbell in each hand. Bring one arm up at a time in a straight curl and then into an arnold press and then lower the weight with your arm straight in a lateral raise movement. Burns the delts good!
Rear delt exorcise(kind of like a reverse peck deck): 200x8, 210x8, 220(stacked)x8.
Three sets of three rotator cuff exorcises super setted.
Barbell shrugs: 225x8, 315x8, 405x8, 455x4.
Sit ups on a thera-ball and hanging leg raises to the side.

Another solid workout! I am really glad to have the next two days off though, I am beat! I weighed in at 217.4 in my swim suit.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
First workout of the 8th week, arms:

Skull crushers into tricep pushes: 95x8 then 20 pushes, 115x8 then 16 pushes, 135x8 then 10 pushes, 155(thats a plate and two tens on each side of the ez-bar)x3 then 8 pushes.
Wide grip pushdowns on the lat pulldown machine: 90x8, 100x8, 110x8.
Arms hanging over the preacher bench ez-bar curls super setted with pushups: 75x8 then pushups, 85x8 then pushups, 95x8 then pushups, 105x8 then pushups.
One arm dumbbell curls on the preacher bench supper setted with decline sit ups: 25x8 then sit ups, 30x8 then sit ups, 35x8 then sit ups.
Standing dumbbell hammer curls super setted with back extensions and hanging leg raises: 45's x 8 an arm then back extensions and leg raises, 50's x 8 an arm then back extensions and leg raises, 55's x 8 an arm then back extensions and leg raises, 60's x 6 an arm.
Barbell shrugs: 235x8, 325x8, 415x8.
Then I did a nice run and walk cardio session for just 10 min, kept the heart rate in between 130 and 160.

The wife and I signed up for the Warrior Dash this morning. It is in late August, so I am going to have to recomp before long to be ready for it. I went back to the Anavite for a multi and SuperPump250 for my pre-workout today.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Leg day:

I really focused on depth and form today. I went down so far that my butt almost hit the floor on every set.
Squats super setted with pushups on the thera-ball and seated calf raises: 135x8 then pushups and seated calf raises, 135x8 then pushups and seated calf raises, 185x8 then pushups and seated calf raises, 185x8 then pushups and seated calf raises, 225x8 then push ups and seated calf raises, 275x8 then pushups and seated calf raises, 275x6 then pushups and seated calf raises.
Leg extensions super setted with sit ups on a thera-ball: 230x8 then sit ups, 240x8 then sit ups, 250(stacked)x8 then sit ups.
Hamstring curls super setted with standing calf raises and sit ups on a thera-ball: 230x8 then standing calf raises and sit ups, 245x8 then standing calf raises and sit ups, 260(stacked)x8 then standing calf raises and sit ups.
Then I did a short run walk cardio.

Workout felt great! I weighed in at 218.4 in my swim suit, so I am maintaining about 10 lbs gained. Not bad LG Science! And sorry I posted this on the LG page, I use a lot more products than just LG. I hope all the reps don't mind. This was my first thread as a newbe.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Chest day:

Flat dumbbell bench: 90's x 8, 100's x 8, 110's x 8, 120's x 6, 130's x 4, 140's x 3.
Incline dumbbell bench: 60's x 8, 70's x 8, 80's x 8, 90's x 8.
Decline barbell bench super setted with one arm cable flys: 135x20 then flys, 185x16 then flys, 225x10 drop set to 135x10 then flys.

It was a pretty good workout, but it didn't feel as solid as last week. weighed in at an even 218.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Back day:

Wide grip lat pulldowns: 180x8, 190x8, 200(stacked)x8.
Dumbbell rows: 100x8 an arm, 110x8 an arm, 120x8 an arm.
Close grip V-Bar pulldowns: 170x8, 180x8, 190x8.
A lat isolating exorcise for 3 sets of 8.
Standing T-Bar rows: 2 plates for 16, 3 plates for 12, 4 plates for 8.

No extra sets on back this week. I have only had about 4-5 hours of sleep each night for the last few nights. I weighed in at 219.2 in my swim suit. I wanted to hit 220 before recomp, but I am pretty darn close and ready to start recomp next week at the beginning of PCT. I am starting to look over my diet and figuring out what I will need to drop my carbs and cals by one fourth each week for the next two weeks starting on Monday. I may also switch up my routine to a 40/20 split.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Alright, so it is the end of the 8th week and the "cycle" so to speak. I start PCT the day after I run out of Pink Magic. That will be next Tuesday. I weighed in at 221.2 today, so I hit the weight I wanted before recomp and gained 13.2 lbs in 8 weeks. I am going to start my recomp carb and cal drop on Monday. And lose some of the fat I put on in the last 8 weeks. My goal is to be a lean 230 lbs someday.

I worked out shoulders today:

Seated dumbbell shoulder press: 50's x 8, 60's x 8, 70's x 8, 80's x 4.
Standing dumbbell lateral raises: 30's x 8 an arm, 35's x 8 an arm, 40's x 8 an arm.
3 sets of a multi movement exorcise.
3 rotator cuff exorcises super setted for 3 sets.

I will attach some pictures of me taken today and then add a couple more in 4 weeks at the end of PCT and 4 weeks into recomp.

Attachments

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Looks like solid gains.

Let's see how the PCT treats you. Keep eating and lifting heavy and all should be well.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
nice work bro, gains look huge! How much have you put on?

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
nice work bro, gains look huge! How much have you put on?
Thanks man! I put on about 13 lbs in 8 weeks. I am pleased and a little surprised. I am going to cut some of it, but it got me that much closer to my 230 lb goal.