12 Week Trifecta, Natadrol, Prime and Pink Magic

kansui

kansui

Awards
Great gains mate! I just asked this question in another thread .. but i have read your stack and it shows that you stacked Natadrol and Pink Magic together ...
Do you feel this was a successful combination? I have 2 weeks worth of Pink Magic, was going to take it while running the Formadrol .. but will start to run it now if it works well with Natadrol. And will add Prime in with the Formadrol as you have done.

Thanks for any info or advice.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Great gains mate! I just asked this question in another thread .. but i have read your stack and it shows that you stacked Natadrol and Pink Magic together ...
Do you feel this was a successful combination? I have 2 weeks worth of Pink Magic, was going to take it while running the Formadrol .. but will start to run it now if it works well with Natadrol. And will add Prime in with the Formadrol as you have done.

Thanks for any info or advice.
Some of what I have read says not to stack Natadrol with test boosters because of competing androgen receptor issues. You can combat that with taking L-Carnitine. It will help increase androgen receptor density in the muscles. If you only have two weeks worth of the Pink Magic, I would save it to stack during PCT with the Prime and Formadrol. I love Prime, but it takes a while for it to kick in, so stacking it with Pink Magic would give it a kick start in the beginning of PCT. Prime with the Formadrol is a great PCT for Natadrol. It should help you maintain most of your gains.

kansui

kansui

Awards
Some of what I have read says not to stack Natadrol with test boosters because of competing androgen receptor issues. You can combat that with taking L-Carnitine. It will help increase androgen receptor density in the muscles. If you only have two weeks worth of the Pink Magic, I would save it to stack during PCT with the Prime and Formadrol. I love Prime, but it takes a while for it to kick in, so stacking it with Pink Magic would give it a kick start in the beginning of PCT. Prime with the Formadrol is a great PCT for Natadrol. It should help you maintain most of your gains.
Thanks for the reply. I also read information stating not to stack test boosters with Natadrol ... i thought it would be best to use the pink magic with the formadrol and will do that... if i can afford it i will add the PRIME in as well, i responded really well to prime ... spiked my strength quite dramatically, so sure to be a winner combo stack for me.
I have acytl L-Carnitine in my supp stash -- will that increase androgen receptor density same as L-Carnitine?

I read your Supp stash you outlined in your thread ... Awesome stash! Good to have things on hand to try. Unfortunately i dont have access to a lot of those supps due to being in Australia .. would love to try the Trifecta stack.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I also read information stating not to stack test boosters with Natadrol ... i thought it would be best to use the pink magic with the formadrol and will do that... if i can afford it i will add the PRIME in as well, i responded really well to prime ... spiked my strength quite dramatically, so sure to be a winner combo stack for me.
I have acytl L-Carnitine in my supp stash -- will that increase androgen receptor density same as L-Carnitine?

I read your Supp stash you outlined in your thread ... Awesome stash! Good to have things on hand to try. Unfortunately i dont have access to a lot of those supps due to being in Australia .. would love to try the Trifecta stack.
The body converts L-Carnitine to acetyl L-Carnitine and vice versa so I would guess that they would have the same benefits, but I am not sure. Acetyl L-Carnitine seems to be used more for cognitive support. But give it a go, Docmattic stated in his Natadrol thread that he felt the best on the days when he supplemented with Acetyl L-Carnitine.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
The beginning of the 9th week, arm day:

Skull crushers into tricep pushes: 95x8 then 20 pushes, 115x8 then 16 pushes, 135x8 then 12 pushes, 155x2 then 10 pushes.
Wide grip pushdowns on the lat pulldown machine: 95x8, 105x8, 115x8.
Cable kickbacks for 3 sets of 8.
Arm hanging over the preacher bench ez-bar curls super setted with pushups: 75x10 then pushups, 85x8 then pushups, 95x8 then push ups, 105x6 drop set to 75x8 then pushups.
One arm dumbbell curls on the preacher bench super setted with decline crunches and hanging leg lifts: 25x8 an arm then crunches and leg lifts, 30x8 an arm then crunches and leg lifts, 35x8 an arm then crunches and leg lifts, 40x6 an arm then crunches and leg lifts.
Standing dumbbell hammer curls super setted with back extensions: 45x8 an arm then back extensions, 50x8 an arm then back extensions, 55x8 an arm then back extensions.
Barbell shrugs: 225x8, 315x8, 405x8 then drop set to 135x12.

Then I did 15 min of interval cardio. I kept my heart rate between 130-160.

I dropped my carb intake and overall cal intake by about 1/4 of what I have been doing. Keeping protein the same. I weighed in at an even 219 today.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards

I have been to Cairns! I went on a SCUBA trip with Big Cat Green Island tours. And I bungy jumped at the AJ Hackett tower there. I have some friends who moved to Australia from Colorado. Been to the Sydney Oprah house and swam at Bondi beach too. Beautiful place, but the income tax is super high. And you can't get a lot of supplements through customs.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I started PCT today. I took my last dose of Pink Magic with dinner last night. So I am doing Prime 6 a day, Formadrol 4 a day and T-911 2-3 a day.

Leg day:

Squats super setted with pushups on a thera-ball and seated calf raises: 135x12 then pushups and seated calf raises, 185x10 then pushups and seated calf raises, 225x8 then pushups and seated calf raises, 275x8 then pushups and seated calf raises, 315x4 then pushups and seated calf raises, 315x4 then pushups and seated calf raises.
Leg extensions super setted with sit ups on a thera-ball: 230x8 then sit ups, 240x8 then sit ups, 250(stacked)x8 then sit ups.
Hamstring curls super setted with standing calf raises and sit ups on a thera-ball: 255x8 then standing calf raises and sit ups, 270x8 then standing calf raises and sit ups, 285(stacked)x8 then standing calf raises and sit ups.
Then I did 15 min of interval cardio. I was dripping sweat. I weighed in at 218.2 in my swim suit.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Chest day:

Flat dumbbell bench: 90's x 8, 100's x 8, 110's x 8, 120's x 8, 130's x 6, 140's x 5.
Incline dumbbell bench: 60's x 8, 70's x 8, 80's x 8, 90's x 6.
Decline barbell bench super setted with cable flys: 135x20 then flys, 185x15 then flys, 225x7 drop set 135x8 then flys.
Dumbbell shrugs super setted with decline oblique crunches: 100's x 8 then crunches, 110's x 8 then crunches, 120's x 8 then crunches.
Then I did 15 min of interval cardio. SWEAT!!!

Great workout! Total fatigue. I pushed every lift to failure. I weighed in at 218.4

NEW PR on flat dumbbell bench by 1 rep!! New PR 140's for 5!! :yup:

Tommy1109

Awards
looking good!!! just checking in. Trying to recover from a shoulder injury, thinking about jumping on a trifecta after i get some solid recovery time, any suggestions? tips? tricks? about the stack... anything is greatly appreciated.
Keep wrecking those weights!

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
looking good!!! just checking in. Trying to recover from a shoulder injury, thinking about jumping on a trifecta after i get some solid recovery time, any suggestions? tips? tricks? about the stack... anything is greatly appreciated.
Keep wrecking those weights!
Good to see you back on here. Sorry about the injury man. That sucks! Here is my take. Most of the gains made while on the Trifecta are due to training and eating well. It may give you a bit of an edge, but it still comes down to the basics. Get that shoulder well rehabbed, look at your diet and exorcise plan and go from there. I am actually enjoying the PCT more than the stack itself...

LG has some new stuff coming out that has my interest peaked though.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Back day:

Wide grip lat pulldowns to behind the head: 180x8, 190x8, 200(stacked)x8, 200x6.
Dumbbell rows: 100x8 an arm, 110x8 an arm, 120x8 an arm, 130x4 an arm.
Close grip v-bar pull downs: 170x8, 180x8, 190x8, 200(stacked)x4.
A lat isolating exorcise for 3 sets of 8.
Standing T-Bar rows: 2 plates for 16, 3 plates for 12, 4 plates for 8.
Then I did 15 min of interval cardio and sat in the steam room. I weighed in at 218.8 in my swim suit. I am feeling pretty good on the PCT. More aggression and the libido is up more than it has been since I started 9 weeks ago.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Shoulders:

Seated dumbbell shoulder press: 50's x 8, 60's x 8, 70's x 8, 80's x 5.
Lateral raises: 30's x 8 an arm, 35's x 8 an arm, 40's x 8 an arm.
2 different multi joint movement exorcises for 3 sets each.
A rear delt machine(like a reverse peck deck): 200x8, 210x8, 220(stacked)x8.
3 rotator cuff exorcises super setted for 3 sets.
Dumbbell shrugs super setted with decline crunches and hanging leg raises: 100's x 10 then crunches and leg raises, 110's x 8 then crunches and leg raises, 120's x 8 then crunches and leg raises.

I didn't have time for cardio today. I weighed in at an even 218 in my swim suit.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Beginning week 10, arms:

Skull crushers into tricep pushes: 95x12 then 20 pushes, 115x8 then 16 pushes, 135x8 then 12 pushes, 155x3 then 8 pushes.
Wide grip pushdowns on the lat pulldown machine: 95x8, 105x8, 115x8, 120x4.
Cable kickbacks for 3 sets of 8.
Arm hanging over the preacher bench ez-bar curls super setted with pushups: 75x12 then pushups, 85x10 then pushups, 95x8 then pushups, 105x4 drop set to 75x4 then pushups.
One arm dumbbell curls on the preacher bench supper setted with decline oblique sit ups: 25x8 an arm then sit ups, 30x8 an arm then sit ups, 35x8 an arm then sit ups, 40x4 an arm then sit ups.
Standing dumbbell hammer curls super setted with back extensions: 45's x 8 an arm then back extensions, 50's x 8 an arm then back extensions, 55's x 8 an arm then back extensions.
Barbell shrugs: 225x8, 315x8, 405x8.
Then I did 15 min of interval cardio and sat in the steam room. I weighed in at 218.2 in my swim suit, so I am holding steady even with the cardio introduction and carb and cal drop a week ago.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Definitely respectable workouts as usual...

Good job holding the gains

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Definitely respectable workouts as usual...

Good job holding the gains
Thanks man! I am hitting it hard and sweating like crazy during my workouts. Thanks for your input through this crazy stack as well!

Tommy1109

Awards
Good to see you back on here. Sorry about the injury man. That sucks! Here is my take. Most of the gains made while on the Trifecta are due to training and eating well. It may give you a bit of an edge, but it still comes down to the basics. Get that shoulder well rehabbed, look at your diet and exorcise plan and go from there. I am actually enjoying the PCT more than the stack itself...

LG has some new stuff coming out that has my interest peaked though.
You know youre not the first to confess their love for formadrol. Your advice is greatly appreciated and extremely wise. Youre the man. I was actually considering running a tbol cycle with ahd as the pct but Idk once again the shoulder is upset with me hahah. Thanks again bro. I'm still following. Hit some weights for me too guy.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
You know youre not the first to confess their love for formadrol. Your advice is greatly appreciated and extremely wise. Youre the man. I was actually considering running a tbol cycle with ahd as the pct but Idk once again the shoulder is upset with me hahah. Thanks again bro. I'm still following. Hit some weights for me too guy.
Sorry to hear your shoulder is acting up again. You gotta get that thing under control lol. I hope you are able to get back in the gym before long. Good luck man, I will keep hitting the weights for us both in the meantime...

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Leg day:

Squats super setted with pushups on a thera-ball and standing calf raises: 135x12 then pushups and calf raises, 185x10 then pushups and calf raises, 225x8 then pushups and calf raises, 275x8 then pushups and calf raises, 315x4 then pushups and calf raises, 315x8 then pushups and calf raises.
Leg extensions super setted with sit ups on a thera-ball: 230x8 then sit ups, 240x8 then sit ups, 250(stacked)x8 then sit ups.
Hamstring curls super setted with seated calf raises and sit ups on a thera-ball: 255x8 then calf raises and sit ups, 270x8 then calf raises and sit ups, 285(stacked)x8 then calf raises and sit ups.

I didn't feel like running after that so I just sat in the steam room. I weighed in at an even 219 in my swim suit.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Your gains, at least weight wise, seem to be staying solid for you.
Are you noticing any other body recomp or noticable changes?

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Your gains, at least weight wise, seem to be staying solid for you.
Are you noticing any other body recomp or noticable changes?
Not really. I felt leaner last week with the initial carb and cal taper, but I am feeling a bit bloated again this week so I may need to drop a few more carbs. I am trying a taper down for the first time, I used to just drop my carbs by 1/2 right off the bat and I would lose strength. It worked and I could lose weight fast, but I am trying to maintain strength and more of the weight and just cut fat. It takes longer, but should work better for long term results.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Chest day:

Flat dumbbell bench: 90's x 8, 100's x 8, 110's x 8, 120's x 6 drop set 60's x 20.
Incline dumbbell bench: 60's x 8, 70's x 8, 80's x 8 drop set 50's x 8.
Decline barbell bench super setted with dumbbell shrugs: 135x20 then 100's for 12 shrugs, 185x16 then 110's for 10 shrugs, 225x12 drop set 135x12 then 120's for 8 shrugs.
Then I did 15 min of interval cardio and sat in the steam room. I weighed in at 217.4 in my swim suit.

I am feeling ready for a good old fashioned de-load and routine switch up.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I just totally mixed it up today on my back. I did all different movements, grips and exorcises. I mixed in a little core work as well. Writing up a new routine to start next week too.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I totally mixed it up again today. I killed my shoulders. Great workout, good sweat. All different lifts. I am still holding steady at 219 lbs 2 weeks into PCT. 2 weeks to go. I am happy I am almost done.

I put in two big supplement orders on Monday, got my first one today. I am planning on switching up my routine and supplements on Tuesday.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you gonna try some not-so-ordinary supplements? :)

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Are you gonna try some not-so-ordinary supplements? :)
Not quite yet. I am planning an H-Drol run in a couple of months, but I wanted to give my body some time to readjust before then though. I ordered a bunch of boring stuff. I have been using Modern BCAA's by USPlabs, so I ordered some LG BC+EAA's for a change. I ordered some Muscle Warfare stuff that should be interesting. Nuke, Napalm and NMDA. That should all make an interesting stack. I ordered another box a Plasma Jet since they don't make it anymore. I got a bottle of Slin for 9.99 going to see how it compares to Anabolic Pump(once my carb cut is done). Picked up some PowerShock for a change in intra-workout products. I got some Postal with some free E-911. I couldn't pass on the free stims. I got some LG ASGT for a new PW sometime. And some basics like kre-alkalyn, glutalyn, beta alanine and protein. Don't remember what all else, but I should be set up for a few more months. :trink26: I love my supplements!! I am looking into some new products, but kind of hooked on my old ones right now. If you try something you like, let me know what it is.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
great log! :)

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Beginning of the 11th week. I am on my 3rd week of PCT. I am taking 1 Formadrol Extreme with breakfast and 1 with dinner. 6 Prime a day and 2-3 T-911 a day. I switched up my routine that I have been doing, it felt good to do some different lifts. I had not done barbell bench in a long time until today. I have been doing nothing but dumbbells. My form was a bit off on the bar, it will take some training with it to get used to it again. I had a 2 serving sample packet of Neogenix Cryoshock that I used PW today and I drank PowerShock while I worked out. I am a stim junky and the Cryoshock still gave me a bit of a buzz. I did chest and bi's today:

Barbell bench super setted with standing ez-bar curls: 135x12 then 75x12 curls, 185x12 then 85x10 curls, 225x10 then 95x8 curls, 225x10 then 105x8 curls, 245x8 then 115x6 curls, 275x6 then 125x4 curls, 295x5 then 125x4 curls.

Incline barbell bench super setted with standing hammer bar curls: 135x12 then 75x12 curls, 155x10 then 85x10 curls, 185x8 then 95x8 curls, 205x8 then 105x8 curls, 225x6 then 115x6 curls.

Then I did decline crunches super setted with hanging leg raises and back extensions for 3 sets of each.

I weighed in at 218.6 in my swim suit.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Oh yeah, my elbows are starting to ache a bit. It isn't too bad, but it is there. And I take 1800 mg of fish oil with breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as a couple joint health supplements.

And my blood pressure dropped back down to 105/64 almost as soon as I stopped taking the Natadrol.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Great workout today. Back and triceps and some core work. I am enjoying the routine change. I did 1.M.R. pre and Purple Wraath intra today. Weighed in at an even 218 in my swim suit.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Shoulders and legs today. I wasn't really in the mood to workout. I did squats on a bosu-ball, squats, military press and some others. Used 1.M.R. pre and Purple Wraath intra today. It's about time to cycle off the stims again.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I did kind of an upper body mishmash of exorcises today and just tried to hit the muscles in ways I missed through the week:

Decline barbell bench: 135x12, 185x12, 225x10, 245x8, 275x6, 300x3.
Two bi and tri dumbbell exorcises super setted for 3 sets.
Dumbbell shrugs: 100x12, 110x10, 120x8 Big pause at the top each rep.
Cable flys on a thera-ball for 4 sets.
Two bi and tri cable exorcises super setted for 3 sets each.
One arm dumbbell rows: 100x8, 110x6, 120x6.

Weighed in at 218.4 and this is the end of the 3rd week of PCT. That puts me at plus 10 lbs pretty solid. I was vascular today and had a good pump through my workout. I used 1.M.R. pre and Purple Wraath intra. I got my second shipment of products in and they threw two pretty cool LG Science t-shirts in for free. They sent me X-Large shirts and they are tight through the arms and fit well in the chest:) Can't complain about that.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Sounds good...Keepin' the gains
Yeah, it has been pretty steady. Strength is still good and weight is fairly consistent. I am trying to increase endurance and that is tough, I have trained nothing but fast twitch muscles for a while. I am sweating like crazy with this new routine.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
It is the beginning of the last week! I trained back, tri's, abs and core today. I used N.O. Shotgun pre and BC+EAA intra. Pretty good workout. I increased my rep range on my sets with the routine change and it is killing me. I literally rang my shirt out when I got done lifting.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
What's your timing between sets?
You were doing one set followed by a different muscle set but it seems like you've changed that up as you've stated. Just curious on your general pause time and overall workout time...

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
What's your timing between sets?
You were doing one set followed by a different muscle set but it seems like you've changed that up as you've stated. Just curious on your general pause time and overall workout time...
When I was going heavy weight low reps I was taking a few minutes between each set. Right now I am doing super sets of major and minor muscles with rest between sets at about a minute to a minute and a half. I rest a little more on the heavier sets, but that is about the average. My average workout takes me about 45 minutes to an hour and a half right now.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Cool, that's about what i do now as far as the timing between sets
I want to get into some supersets soon, feeling like it's time for a routine change...

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Cool, that's about what i do now as far as the timing between sets
I want to get into some supersets soon, feeling like it's time for a routine change...
Routine changes are good, you have to keep the muscles guessing as to what is coming next. I get into a good bulking routine and enjoy the strength gains I see so much that I have a difficult time wanting to switch it up. But I always get nice a sore again once I do.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I did shoulders and legs today:

Barbell squats on a bosu-ball super setted with seated dumbbell shoulder Press for 3 sets each.
Squats super setted with standing calf raises for 3 sets each.
Seated barbell military press super setted with dumbbell arcs for 4 sets each.
Dumbbell shrugs super setted with decline crunches and hanging leg raises for 3 sets each.

I used SuperPump250 pre-workout and SizeOn Pre-Contest intra-workout. Weighed in at 216.6 in my swim suit. Weight loss do to routine change, lower carb intake and supplement changes. And sweating like a beast!!

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I did chest and bi's today:

Flat barbell bench super setted with standing ez-bar curls: 135x12 then 75x12 curls, 185x12 then 85x10 curls, 225x10 then 95x8 curls, 245x8 then 105x6 curls, 275x6 then 115x6 curls, 300x3 then 125x4 curls.

Incline barbell bench super setted with standing hammer bar curls: 135x12 then 75x12 curls, 155x10 then 85x10 curls, 185x8 then 95x8 curls, 205x8 then 105x6 curls, 225x6 then 115x6 curls.

Decline barbell bench super setted with superman cable curls: 135x16 then curls, 185x12 then curls, 225x8 then curls, 275x4 then curls.

I used 1.M.R. pre and SizeOn Max Performance intra. Weighed in at 216.8 in my swim suit. Super vascular and good muscle striation.

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I did back and tri's today:

Barbell rows underhand grip: 135x16, 185x12, 225x10.
Barbell rows overhand grip: 135x16, 185x12, 225x10.
Skull crushers: 95x12, 115x10, 135x8.
T-Bar rows super setted with pull ups for 3 sets each.
Tricep dumbbell extensions for 3 sets.
Wide grip seated cable rows to high on the chest for 3 sets.
Cable tricep rope extensions for 3 sets.
Then I did some core work.

I really focused on pinching my shoulder blades together on my back exorcises today. I used 1.M.R. pre and PowerShock intra. Weighed in at 215.8 in my swim suit. I have not eaten any refined sugar in almost a month and I have my overall carb intake lower than it has been. And I am training in my VO2 max range most days.

Tommy1109

Awards
sorry its been so long, i keep forgetting my password and ive traveled on a few vacations. Isolation is so important im glad to see youre practicing that idea. Carb cutting is a very hard thing to do considering the loss of energy and strength in my case at least. Keep rocking em man im still following.

god bless

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Quick update. Two weeks after PCT. I weighed in at 217.4 in my swim suit today. I put up 315 for 2 reps on my 9th set of decline bench today. I am continuing on with the lower carb diet and am switching up what I do in the gym every week.