12 Week Trifecta, Natadrol, Prime and Pink Magic

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Nice updates!!!

Can you elaborate any more on how you feel about strength, body composition, ect...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    Nice updates!!!

Can you elaborate any more on how you feel about strength, body composition, ect...
    Strength gains are about where they are for me when I hit it hard like I am. I don't feel like I am "on" anything, but I have had good endurance in the gym. It has been difficult to elaborate more, because I am just not sure. Body comp is about the same for me. I have had a few people comment that I am looking thicker. But just having done a cutting phase I was bound to put more weight back on when I went back to my usual diet. I am still 2 lbs away from where I was before the cutting phase I did in which I dropped 12 lbs in about a month. I have been at this for a long time, so I can change my diet up and get the results I want pretty quick. It is just really hard to tell right now. I am always pretty lean at about %13 body fat. I know that is high for some people on here, but I have found that if I go to low my joints ache and I lose some strength. It is hard to balance seeing the strength I want and being as heavy as I want without gaining a little fat. So what I have been doing is gaining for about 6 weeks and then leaning out for maybe 4 weeks and then gaining again. I have put some good size on doing that. With this 12 week stack I was hoping to put some size on and keep it a little leaner than is possible without the help of the supplements. So far it seems to be working and I am hoping that with the addition of the Natadrol I will dry up a bit, but not lose any strength. Another thing I was looking for, was not to take any of the supplements higher than the recommended dosage stated by the manufacturer. So I tried to bridge them in such a way as to get my desired result. Which is greater strength and size without too much added fat. When I am done, I feel like I will have a pretty good idea of how each thing worked for me and I will write a more detailed review and have a good idea of how to switch things up and what to stack with what.

I feel kind of like I just said a lot without saying anything at all, but I hope that answers your question. If not let me know and I will try again. My arm flexed has gone from 17 1/2 inches to about 17 3/4 inches, so that's not bad.
    •   

3. Actually that is informative as it speaks to you knowing your own body quite well and how to regulate and recognize how to change it!!!

I too noticed a thickening effect from this stack without adding bf.
    It always seems to be a challenge between upping strength without adding the wrong kind of mass.

At 50 I certainly have that challenge as it is way too easy to add bf while being really challenging to add lean muscle.

Hopefully you get what your looking for out of this.

Good Luck!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    Actually that is informative as it speaks to you knowing your own body quite well and how to regulate and recognize how to change it!!!

I too noticed a thickening effect from this stack without adding bf.
    It always seems to be a challenge between upping strength without adding the wrong kind of mass.

At 50 I certainly have that challenge as it is way too easy to add bf while being really challenging to add lean muscle.

Hopefully you get what your looking for out of this.

Good Luck!!!
    It is cool that are still hitting it hard when you are 50. I work out every now and then with a NASA powerlifter who is 49. He holds quite a few records, but is having a hard time right now with his body wanting to break down on him. He thinks he might push it hard for just one more year and then go back into body building.

Thanks for the luck! I hope it works out as well.

Keep hitting it hard!

5. It's the start of the 4th week. I started dosing Natadrol yesterday and had my first lift of the week today. I went and got a message over the weekend and got my blood pressure taken. BP was in the normal low range. I did arms today:

Skull crushers into tricep pushes: 95x8 then 20 pushes, 105x8 then 20 pushes, 115x8 then 16 pushes, 125x8 then 12 pushes, 135x6 then 8 pushes.
    Standing cable pushdowns on the lat pulldown machine: 90x8, 10x8, 110x8.
    Standing one arm cable tricep kickbacks: 3 sets.

Arm hanging over the preacher bench curls with the EZ-curl bar(this isolates the bicep) super sets with push ups: 75x8 then push ups, 85x8 then push ups, 95x8 then push ups.
    One arm dumbbell curls on the preacher bench super sets with decline sit ups: 25x8 then sit ups, 30x8 then sit ups, 35x8 then sit ups.
    Standing dumbbell hammer curls super sets with back extensions: 40x8 then back extensions, 45x8 then back extensions, 50x8 then back extensions.

Barbell shrugs: 205x8, 295x8, 385x8.

Then I sat in the steam room and sauna. I weighed in at 212.4 in my swim suit.
    •   

6. All I had time for was squats and plate loaded leg press today, along with some abs, core work and calf raises. Numbers were the same as from last week.

7. Is Methyl 1-D only good as a support to a cycle?
    Not trying to hijack your thread, just seems like everybody only uses it more as a support to a cycle.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Is Methyl 1-D only good as a support to a cycle?
    Not trying to hijack your thread, just seems like everybody only uses it more as a support to a cycle.
    This is the first time I have used it and to be honest I am a skeptic. I am sure that a lot of people on here know more than I do about it, but from what I have read M1-D is a DHEA product. A lot of studies have been done on DHEA and not one of them supports the fact that DHEA converts to test in the body. DHEA has it's own function as a hormone in the body, but as we age we don't produce as much of it. It has been linked to aging and supplementing it has been shown to help, but only at low doses like 25mg in the morning and for people over the age of 40. I have not found a study that has shown it to have any effect on test levels or lean body mass. But in the Trifecta Stack M1-D is the Test product and MMv3 is the Androgenic of steroidal product. As far as I can tell, if I am wrong please help!

As far as using it as a support supplement for other cycles I have not read any studies that would support it. I have read some logs in which the person will claim some benefit from using it with a cycle. But I am not sure and would be happy to defer this question to someone with more experience and knowledge about the product.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MightyEleazar View Post
    This is the first time I have used it and to be honest I am a skeptic. I am sure that a lot of people on here know more than I do about it, but from what I have read M1-D is a DHEA product. A lot of studies have been done on DHEA and not one of them supports the fact that DHEA converts to test in the body. DHEA has it's own function as a hormone in the body, but as we age we don't produce as much of it. It has been linked to aging and supplementing it has been shown to help, but only at low doses like 25mg in the morning and for people over the age of 40. I have not found a study that has shown it to have any effect on test levels or lean body mass. But in the Trifecta Stack M1-D is the Test product and MMv3 is the Androgenic of steroidal product. As far as I can tell, if I am wrong please help!

As far as using it as a support supplement for other cycles I have not read any studies that would support it. I have read some logs in which the person will claim some benefit from using it with a cycle. But I am not sure and would be happy to defer this question to someone with more experience and knowledge about the product.
    Thanks for the response, been reading around looking for something. Was actually thinking to m1d since it's kind of mild and it'd be the first for me, but I'd rather not waste money

10. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Thanks for the response, been reading around looking for something. Was actually thinking to m1d since it's kind of mild and it'd be the first for me, but I'd rather not waste money
    I would personally suggest eating a lot, diet is very important. Taking a good multi-vitamin, making sure you get a post workout recovery protein or weight gainer shake in right after you lift. Finding a pre-workout product that works for you to help maximize gym time. And I hate to say it, but time. You may have heard all this before or this could be the first time. I hope you find what you are looking for, good luck!

11. Yeah thanks, good luck with your cycle

12. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Yeah thanks, good luck with your cycle
    You are welcome and thank you!

13. Chest day:

Dumbbell bench: 80's x 8, 90's x 8, 100's x 8, 110's x 8, 120's x 6, 130's x 4.
    Incline dumbbell bench: 60's x 8, 70's x 8, 80's x 8, 90's x 6.
    Decline barbell bench: 135x20, 185x10, 225x8.

Standing barbell shrugs: 205x8, 295x8, 385x8.
    And I did some back extensions, sit ups and leg raises.

I am pretty happy with 130's for 4 on my 6th set. But for some reason I just can't shake the feeling of not being happy with the workout...not sure why.

14. I have one word for the way I feel today. LETHARGIC. I would have rather taken a nap then go work out. I can't imagine taking more Natadrol than this. Anyway, I did back today:

Wide grip lat pulldowns to behind the head: 180x8, 190x8, 200(stacked)x8.
    Dumbbell rows: 90x8, 100x8, 110x8.
    Close grip pulldowns: 160x8, 170x8, 180x8.
    A lat isolating exorcise for three sets.
    Standing T-Bar rows: 2 plates for 12, 3 plates for 10, 4 plates for 8.

Then I sat in the steam room and sauna. I weighed in at 214.2 in just my swim suit. I am seeing about a 2 lb weight flux I would imagine due to water retention.

I am looking forward to coming off the M1-D and starting the Pink Magic this weekend.

15. So I upgraded my Safari yesterday and the new version doesn't read this site very well. Almost everything you click on shows up as a question mark in a little box and things overlap each other. I hope Safari fixes it soon. Anyway, I did shoulders today:

Seated dumbbell shoulder press: 50's x 8, 60's x 8, 70's x 8, 80's x 5.
    Standing dumbbell lateral raises: 30's x 8, 35's x 8, 40's x 8.
    Rear delt exorcise(kind of like a reverse peck deck): 200x8, 210x8, 220(stacked)x8.
    Rotator cuff exorcises, 3 exorcises super setted for 3 sets.
    Standing barbell shrugs: 205x8, 295x8, 385x8.

End of Week 4 mini review:

I think my adrenals are about shot from the stims in the SP250, so I put in an oder for some stim free Myogenix Hypershock. I am going to cycle off the SP250 as of today. I have some bpi 1.M.R. that I am going to use next week(I know it isn't stim free, but I want to cycle off the SP250) until I get the Hypershock. I know a lot of people don't care for the SP250, but I do. So I have about 10 tubs of it stockpiled since they quit making it. I may cycle off the SizeOn and go with some Purple Wraath I have as well. I always have a ton of sups on hand.

I take my last dose of Methyl 1-D with dinner this evening and I am going to start the Pink Magic tomorrow. I weighed in at 214.8 in just my swim suit today. So I have gained nearly 7 lbs in 4 weeks. My strength is on a steady climb as is my endurance while in the gym. I am dealing with some lethargy the rest of the day though, that may be due to my adrenals being shot right now or the androgens in the MMv3 and Natadrol. I will report on that when I cycle off the stims. Overall I am feeling pretty good. My libido is down a bit, just the desire. Performance has not been effected in anyway. I got a couple of zits on the back of my neck. I am NOT prone to acne at all, never have been. BP was 105/54 after a workout, which is in the normal range, but a little elevated for me. I am feeling stronger, but still a ways away from any of my PR's. I am feeling pretty good as I move into the 5th week. If anybody has any questions, comments or suggestions please feel free to chime in.

16. Are we going to get before/after pictures? ^^

17. How about some current pics and some post pics? My wife just took these.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

18. looking good, can't wait for post

19. Your chest is looking thick!

20. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Your chest is looking thick!
    Thanks guys! The lighting was pretty direct so I felt like I looked flat in the pics. It washed out the definition. My avatar is me as is the pic in my profile. Both those pics were taken some time ago. My goal is to hit 230 lbs and then cut back to 215 and maintain. The closest I got once was 222 and I was eating sooo much I got bored with it.

21. Beginning of week 5. I did arms today:

Skull crusher into tricep pushes: 95x8 then 20 pushes, 115x8 then 16 pushes, 135x8 then 12 pushes.
    Standing cable pushdowns on the lat pulldown machine: 90x8, 100x8, 110x8.
    Standing cable kickbacks: 3 sets.

Arm hanging over the preacher bench curl super sets with pushups: 75x8 then push ups, 85x8 then pushups, 95x8 then pushups.
    One arm dumbbell curls on the preacher bench super sets with back extensions: 25x8 then back extensions, 30x8 then back extensions, 35x8 then back extensions.
    Standing dumbbell hammer curls with decline sit up super sets: 45x8 then sit ups, 50x8 then sit ups, 55x8 then sit ups.

Standing barbell shrugs: 225x8, 315x8, 405x8.

It was really hard to push through the workout. I have been really tired lately, but unable to sleep well. I sat in the steam room and sauna when I got done and went home for a quick nap. I weighed in at an even 214 in just my swim suit. It is my wife and I's one year anniversary today!

22. Congrats on the anniversary!!!

I like how you mix the exercises.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    Congrats on the anniversary!!!

I like how you mix the exercises.
    Thank you and thank you! I got this workout from a 50 year old with a six pack who could put up 120's on his incline dumbbell bench at a body weight of 200. He trained me for some time and taught me not to over train like I used to. I have put on a solid 20 lbs in the two years I have been using it as my main workout.

My wife and I are going to some fancy restaurant tonight, I hope they have filet mignon!

24. I barely motivated myself to lift today and just did 10 sets of 10 on squats.

25. Quote Originally Posted by MightyEleazar View Post
    I barely motivated myself to lift today and just did 10 sets of 10 on squats.
    You need nothing but squats to build massive legs!

26. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    You need nothing but squats to build massive legs!
    That makes me feel a little better, thanks man! I was feeling kind of lazy.

27. Chest day:

Flat dumbbell bench: 90's x 8, 100's x 8, 110's x 8, 120's x 6, 130's x 4.
    Incline dumbbell bench: 60's x 8, 70's x 8, 80's x 8, 90's x 6.
    Decline barbell bench: 135x20, 185x16, 225x10, 275x2.
    Barbell shrugs: 225x8, 315x8, 405x8.
    Decline sit ups, beck extensions and standing side bends with dumbbells.

Then I sat in the steam room and sauna. I weighed in at an even 215 in just my swim suit. I have not felt that pumped to work out this week and I feel like some of my endurance is waning. But my libido kicked back on a day after I started taking Pink Magic

28. Wow mighty i have been reading your posts and your gains seem pretty steady. That is one hell of a stack you got going for your self.

Keep hitting it hard and keep us posted.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Tommy1109 View Post
    Wow mighty i have been reading your posts and your gains seem pretty steady. That is one hell of a stack you got going for your self.

Keep hitting it hard and keep us posted.
    Thanks Tommy, will do!

30. Back day:

Wide grip lat pulldowns to behind the head: 180x8, 190x8, 200(stacked)x8, 200x6.
    Dumbbell rows: 90x8, 100x8, 110x8.
    Close grip pulldowns: 160x8, 170x8, 180x8, 190x6.
    A lat isolating exorcise for 3 sets of 8.
    Standing T-Bar rows: 2 plates for 12, 3 plates for 10, 4 plates for 8.

Then I sat in the steam room and sauna. I weighed in at 215.8

I got my stim free Mygenix Hypershock today. So I am going to cycle off the SP250 and the multi I have been taking which is Anavite. I am not going to be taking the Anavite because it has beta alanine in it as does the Hypershock. Too much beta alanine makes me feel sick. So I picked up some L-Carnitine which is also in the Anavite. I want to keep taking the L-Carnitine to keep my androgen receptors dense. So for a multi I am going to be taking EcoGreen by NOW.

I got my blood pressure tested today. It was at 117/74 after a workout. That is a little elevated and getting a bit too high for comfort. It didn't jump like that until I started taking the Natadrol. I take my last doses of the MMv3 tomorrow and then I am supposed to up my dose of Natadrol to 6 caps a day. I am going to keep a close eye on my BP and if it doesn't go back down after I stop taking the MMv3 or if it goes over 120/80 I may stop taking the Natadrol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. prime and pink magic stack ?
    By Gym4Life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 10:44 AM
  2. Natadrol VS Pink Magic.....
    By JN230 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 10:52 AM
  3. Pink Magic right after Prime?
    By redrocket399 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 02:00 AM
  4. Can I stack Natadrol with Pink Magic?
    By redrocket399 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 06:10 PM
  5. natadrol or pink magic for cutting ?
    By Gym4Life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 09:49 PM