Adding some DHEA mid natadrol cycle

68sauce

Awards
I am 3 weeks into a natadrol cycle. So far so good, I can tell it is starting to kick in :bigok:

So far I am loving it.

However I am feeling slightly lethargic, and was wondering if adding DHEA or M1D at this point of the cycle may help with that. Seeing it is anabolic I figure adding in some DHEA may help with my energy levels, fuel for the fire so to speak.

If natadrol does not even tap into the bodies DHEA levels then I will just add a better pre-work out drink into the mix.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I am 3 weeks into a natadrol cycle. So far so good, I can tell it is starting to kick in :bigok:

So far I am loving it.

However I am feeling slightly lethargic, and was wondering if adding DHEA or M1D at this point of the cycle may help with that. Seeing it is anabolic I figure adding in some DHEA may help with my energy levels, fuel for the fire so to speak.

If natadrol does not even tap into the bodies DHEA levels then I will just add a better pre-work out drink into the mix.
M1D would cause some serious gains with Natadrol, DHEA by itself would probably help a bit with lethargy. ASGT is a great pre-workout I suggest starting with that, and then if you still need a boost to try the DHEA.

68sauce

Awards
M1D would cause some serious gains with Natadrol, DHEA by itself would probably help a bit with lethargy. ASGT is a great pre-workout I suggest starting with that, and then if you still need a boost to try the DHEA.
Thanks dude :bigok:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you sure your feeling lethargic due to the ND? please don't take offense to the question..:)

68sauce

Awards
Are you sure your feeling lethargic due to the ND? please don't take offense to the question..:)
None taken. I have just noticed that my cardio strength seems down. It could be a mental\perception thing though.

I am lifting more, and getting better reps. However I space them out further than I use to.

Usually I do cardio before I lift after my pre-workout drink, but I have a having harder time doing cardio for as long as intense as I am use to.

It totally could be a diet issue too, although I have doubled my protein and carb intake.

Any input is always welcome.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
None taken. I have just noticed that my cardio strength seems down. It could be a mental\perception thing though.

I am lifting more, and getting better reps. However I space them out further than I use to.

Usually I do cardio before I lift after my pre-workout drink, but I have a having harder time doing cardio for as long as intense as I am use to.

It totally could be a diet issue too, although I have doubled my protein and carb intake.

Any input is always welcome.
If your basing it off of your cardio endurance I personally wouldn't chalk it u to being lethargic, but thats me, I could be wrong. But ND is a natty androgen also. times I felt lethargic I wanted to pass out every hour of the day, and i would feel like i had a long night of drinking ..lol

How do you feel when your working out?, and if you dont mind me asking why the cardio prior to lifting?

Like GMG said, I would most def throw in ASGT!!

68sauce

Awards
If your basing it off of your cardio endurance I personally wouldn't chalk it u to being lethargic, but thats me, I could be wrong. But ND is a natty androgen also. times I felt lethargic I wanted to pass out every hour of the day, and i would feel like i had a long night of drinking ..lol

How do you feel when your working out?, and if you dont mind me asking why the cardio prior to lifting?

Like GMG said, I would most def throw in ASGT!!
I think you are correct about the lethargy.

As for the Cardio prior to lifting, I am trying to drop some body fat.

Thanks for the info BTW. That is why I post here.

Also just a mini review (I will do a better one later). Natadrol is working great. I am getting awesome results. :box:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I think you are correct about the lethargy.

As for the Cardio prior to lifting, I am trying to drop some body fat.

Thanks for the info BTW. That is why I post here.

Also just a mini review (I will do a better one later). Natadrol is working great. I am getting awesome results. :box:
That's what we like to hear!:bigok:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would add in the M1D for sure. win/win.