Operation "Get Swole" takes an assist with GHenerate & I-GH-1

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
LG SCIENCES SPONSORED LOG un biased product review

Firstly thanks to LG and all those who have continued to show their support in my journey, you know who you are :) and of course my darling wife without whom i am a mere mortal

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Goals

Well i got myself involved in a motivational challenged started by MrKleen73 http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/155200-personal-challenge-success.html

So for my challenge i have set the bar way high current bench PR 365 x4... Goal 450 x 1 by Sept 1st, 500lb shirt assisted by Dec 31st 2010. So any extra reecovery and sleep LG can provide is going to help immensely, i have the engaged the help and expertise of Cris Kabuki in attaining this monumental goal

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/58778-kabukis-video-log.html if your not subscribed you should be.

Ill keep this 1st post relatively brief and fill in as we go,

Im happy to answer any questions and open to any suggestions or critisms,

Inspirations
Chris Kabuki - Damn that kid can move some steel and he has hid own inspirational story
Ageless - Made me realisse its still possible even at my age and so very worthwhile... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/35414-gym-pics-61-a.html
ThunderGod - Every log he has have written

Jan31st 2009
I decided after a 2 year stretch away from the gym my life was spiraling out of control, i had been a competitive runner so had always had lean lanky body

175 lbs

Having decided to clean up my act i embarked on an what is turning out to be an epic journey.

Difference this time was i decided id drop the running and see if i could gain some mass, something i had written off in the past. I started reading feverishly on multiple boards ending up here. I made the decision that at age 41 i was well behind the eight ball and didn't want to spend the next 10 years attaining what i thought to be possible with smart somewhat be it controversial training, diet and supplementation.

Stage one was to build a base with which to work with. Now i have received much criticism in the past for my methods but i promise that i did not take any risks that were not carefully calculated or thought out. I regularly had doctor visits and frequent blood tests.

That being said i went on an almighty bulk, i quite literally ate every 2 hours for 11 months gaining 80lbs 175-255, I used a lot of power-lifting techniques. I was fully aware that a lot of the weight being out on was fat and so long as the lifts and strength was moving in the right direction ^^^^^ i was ok with that and 100% confident that i had (was attaining) the nutritional knowledge to achieve the Holy Grail of recompisition, gain muscle whilst simultaneously losing fat.

255lb- 42" waist 50" chest

Dec 22nd 2009

Time to put those skills to the test

Jan 1st 2010
The cut began - I started out with 2 months on the ECA stack 5 days on 3 days off then followed by 6 weeks of Clen and VAR bridging into my current cycle.

After 2 month on ECA stack

March 1st 2010

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/404images/32689d1271284171-operation-get-swole-me-30-days[img]

After Clen/VAR

[img]http://images-cdn.anabolicminds.com/image404.jpg

Current Cycle

I cut down to a low of 33.4" wais,t weighing in at 225lb as of May 26th

Thats 5 months of recomp and eating 100% clean, my idea of a cheat was Grass fed burger half the bun and salad, since then i have gone on a mini bulk adding approx 350 cals the goal is to add as much LBM as possible whilst keeeping waist below 34"

And here we are today

I was selected for LG log and it will be 1st time running any of their products. They have a great reputation so im excited to see if they can live up to their mighty claims. If so lifts are about to take off.

Lofty claims indeed :)

=zb126;2455305]

[size=+2]Log the GHenerate & I-GH-1 GH Boosting Stack![/size]

The reports from our first clinical study are back and verify what hundreds of users have reported already- elevated GH levels and off the hook recovery and sleep! In fact, from the combination of GHenerate and I-GH-1, growth hormone was increased by up to 5834% in this study! We are so happy with the results that we are going to pick three lucky applicants here on AM to log the stack!

GHenerate is the only GH boosting product on the market that includes puerarin an amazing nutrient which studies have shown can provide a 520% increase in growth hormone release (1) by stimulating the GHRH receptor! It is also the only product to include Marus Alba, whose extract contains a peptide which mimics the effect of GHRP and it's natural analog Ghrelin (2). These new GH boosting superstars, along with I-GH-1 are sure to give you huge pumps, improved recovery, great sleep and the many benefits of boosted GH levels! Together, the effects of Generate and IGH1 in our clinical study were increases in growth hormone of up to 5834%

Go England GO

Best Motivational Video Ever

So that's the brief history and i have some mighty goals set ahead of me

Ill address the above in greater detail as we the log unfolds

Stats, pr stack pictures, sups, notable lifts,diet to follow in subsequent posts

Nutrition is dialed in right in check out my latest protein shake, this is guaranteed to put hairs on your chest.

As always libido checks very welcome

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
resrved for pre stack photos... Will take and edit in upon arrival of LG goodies

32687d1271283862-operation-get-swole-175lb.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

33782d1276554366-operation-get-swole-gunshow.jpg

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2101.jpg

October 31st 2010

210lbs 7-8% bf

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Operation "GET SWOLE"

I am at my all time stregnth highs as of this stack so expect this to be a PR fest

No real time frame on cycle this is an advanced Cruise and Blast Protocol of which ill edit in later as im still completing my research on this for those of you that might be interested its a one week cruise to free up 80% of your receptors using hrp2 and cjc, exact details to follow.

Teste E 500mg EW mon/thurs
Dbol 50mg PRE TRAINING. MAKES MORE DIFFERENCE ON BLOOD SERUM
HCG 300IUS EVERY 5TH DAY. ON THE 8TH WEEK USE ONE SHOT OF 1500IUS TO CAUSE LEYDIG CELLS TO WAKE UP.
Proviron 50mg/ BEFORE BED. HAS BETTER EFFECT DURING SLEEP.

AI on hand Aromasin

Blood work will be taken every 8 weeks, last was June 11th everything G2G

Blood taken and G2G
BP G2G
libido G2G

Goals Lean Bulk

Personal Stats
Approx 231.4
Height: 6'1

Heart rate monitor worn at all times
BP checked twice a week

Diet.
4200 clean calories
60% protein
20% carbs
20% fat
Mostly fish oil CLA Omega 3 eggs and MCT oil (triglycerides)

Supps
GHenerate & I-GH-1
Animal Stak
Animal PAK
Isopure
waxymaize Post WO carbs
Isopure Mass
Xpand Xtreme
Creapure
Fish oil YES 10G DAILY
CLA 8g
NAC
Himalaya Liver care
Taurine
hawthorn berry extract
Coq Q-10
Purple Wraath
MCT Oil

Secret weapons

I eat 4-5 bananas a day and never had cramps, HR monitor, Harbinger lifting hooks, Big back Grips, Shaker, Oats, Omega 3 eggs, 110% determination

Thats it for now

The War Chest

Is full of weapons of mass destruction to brought out into battle at any given time

You name it i prob got it :)

Treasure-Chest.jpg

newbie2bb

hey joined ! congrats on all accomplishment thus far..only thing i can say about me is sling is off now 3 weeks of rehab but glad ur doing well !

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yo!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
ty

Well of course im here.
cheers

Im in dude! Your logs are so unique haha..
as are yours my friend

hey joined ! congrats on all accomplishment thus far..only thing i can say about me is sling is off now 3 weeks of rehab but glad ur doing well !
good luck wuth the rehab, wanna see you back in the game ASAP

im obviously along for the ride. subbed.
ty

IN..... ready to see some progress bro :)
but of course

in for the win

Subscribed! Kill this $hit man!
You know i will and thanks for all the continued support and help, it has been greatly appreciated

Kleens challenge has really upped the anty and put a fire in my belly

:fing02:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I hear this is the place to be. Rock it, Edwitt!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
There is no way in hell I could miss this. :D
thx man

In for the madness!
glad to have you aboard

Subbed for my boy Edwitt!
ty kind sir

I hear this is the place to be. Rock it, Edwitt!
I try not to disappoint

This is the only thing I want to see in a TUTU...

View attachment 33759
Keep the flap coming, you have mighty fine archive

I second this, give here the tutu edwitt!!!:squareeyed:
haha

Thanks for the invite. Seen ya around the board man; I look forward to getting better acquainted.:)
Thank you

Subbed for all the :eek:p: and :lol:

Kill it sir.
Natural Born Killer

here we go! subbed :D
In for the win

33748d1276463230-operation-get-swole-3192347.jpg

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
And for the record, I posted the last one both because I think it is funny, and because I think that lady is very atractive. Sorry if any ladies are offended, but then again, look where you are :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Epic log already man, and libido is well in check! Damn this formadrol extreme!! haha. Anyway look forward to your thoughts on this stack my man :)

survival

Awards
subbed :)

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea what youre running in your logs, or what your goals are......Im just here for the wonderful pics ;)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[Inspirations
Chris Kabuki - Damn that kid can move some steel and he has hid own inspirational story
Ageless - Made me realisse its still possible even at my age and so very worthwhile... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/35414-gym-pics-61-a.html
ThunderGod - Every log he has have written
Wow.....you're way too kind, mate.

You know I'm all over this thingy!! Tear through this run like an F-5 twister big Ed!!!

You got this!!!:head:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am subscribed to your thrad :thumbsup:

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro....didn't know you where from this side of the pond!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see some videos of your bench brotha. Inspiring.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the invite! Good start, I expected no less.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
There is no way in hell I could miss this. :D
In for the madness!
Subbed for my boy Edwitt!
This is the only thing I want to see in a TUTU...

View attachment 33759
I second this, give here the tutu edwitt!!!:squareeyed:
And for the record, I posted the last one both because I think it is funny, and because I think that lady is very atractive. Sorry if any ladies are offended, but then again, look where you are :D
Epic log already man, and libido is well in check! Damn this formadrol extreme!! haha. Anyway look forward to your thoughts on this stack my man :)
Wow.....you're way too kind, mate.

You know I'm all over this thingy!! Tear through this run like an F-5 twister big Ed!!!

You got this!!!:head:
Well i couldnt be more ready now wheres my damn stash ?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
on that note

i popped 50mg of Dbol about 2 hours ago, blood serum levels are peaking, time to throw some steel around :)

I feel a rage burning inside of me

PRE WO shake and off

Will fill in diet later today, edit and post pre stack pictures tomorow

Still formulating my plan "The Road to 500" hope to be able to provide more info on that soon along with all the additional sups that lie in my WARCHEST

warchest.jpg

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for this Ed, kill it buddy!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
on that note

i popped 50mg of Dbol about 2 hours ago, blood serum levels are peaking, time to throw some steel around :)

I feel a rage burning inside of me

PRE WO shake and off

Will fill in diet later today, edit and post pre stack pictures tomorow

Still formulating my plan "The Road to 500" hope to be able to provide more info on that soon along with all the additional sups that lie in my WARCHEST

View attachment 33780
God, I hate you!!!! I would LOVE to be on steroids and/or be able to find Dbol just once!!! (salivating)

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 62 current cycle

Awaiting LG stash

Dbol taken as Pre WO sup is turning me into an animal

Its not the strongest oral ive taken but damn does it get my agression through the roof, gym rage

Good job i wasnt at Planet Fitness, i would have to have ripped that fugging "Lunk Alarm" from the wall chewed it up and spat out the glass :sgrin:

Tim its working man :)

16 3/8

gunshow.jpg