Operation "Get Swole" takes an assist with GHenerate & I-GH-1

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
oops was typing o phone and half asleep :)

LOL....28/78 G2G

Sill a little bleary eyeed

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
LOL at that video, was it worth it for only 28G protein??
i was a bit traumatised at the end there,

the eggs were 24g Protein it would have been more like 60g P ill work it out later :)

good spot :)

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Ah. Those are much better numbers (assuming you meant 128 instead of 28).

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Popped 20mg of Valium amd 10 of Ambien, little bit groggy this morning, need to snap out of it but what joy to sleep in until 10am

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
i ate think i shud go back to sleep

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

zb126

Awards
  • Established
man you really slammed that shake lol does it taste good? either way gotta get those nutrients down eh?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
So will the LG Log start at the end of the inj cycle? Will you be cutting back on the 'prescription sleep aids' when you start up the LG products?
il be dropping the Ambien altogether

i hat using that stuff, its addictive and makes me feel like crao

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Back awake but still groggy

i just had to do it

ive had about 8 hours sleep in 3 days

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Time to eat shower and wake the fugg up

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ok thats bettter handful of raisins

Cup of eggwhites cup of whole Omega 3 eggs scoop of Isopure and swig of Clen

Just what the doctor ordered

Attachments

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Ok thats bettter handful of raisins

Cup of eggwhites cup of whole Omega 3 eggs scoop of Isopure and swig of Clen

Just what the doctor ordered
I dont think a doctor would order a space shuttle... just sayin...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just a damn insomniac hance the precript meds

slept better on the Tren, i find those night sweats rather comforting
Lol... Im an insomniac, but not as bad as you... Maybe our stuff will be in by friday?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
oops

2 swigs Clenbuterol

tad to much guess im not immune to it afterall

Sitting HR 125

So this is what it feels like on 600mcg good job i didnt drop 50mg of Dbol yet or did I

devil-may-cry-4.jpg

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:haha:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
il be dropping the Ambien altogether

i hat using that stuff, its addictive and makes me feel like crao
Never used Ambien.
Can't lie about liking some Xanax from time to time, though. :sgrin:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Yea that was hilarious. Well 2am and I still got the sahkes atleast I didn't have to go to hospital was a hair away from calling an ambulancw was that bad,

Live and learn Ehhh

Gonna try and get some rest and pick up tomorow

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
You all right?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 0 LG Log
Day 65 inj cycle

Pictures posted page 1 post #2

The Road to 500lb

Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 500mg EW
250mg rigtt delt
Dbol 50mg ED 2hrs Pre WO

Weight 233.4 +8.4lb
Waist
BP

Stll a little timid but gonna hit it

Today i will do legs , then we will commence Cris Kabuki powerlifting routine that hwas kind enough to put together for me.

Routine posted above all numbers in that to be bumped by 5lb

Legs will be my brutal Lee Priest routine, will i post up in a bit but lets just say it ends in with 50 squats "Dont stop, the mind will give out before the body" not so sure about that but ill do it anyway ;)

No pain no gain, think this mofo coined that phrase, its just plain sadistic

Lets see hpw i feel

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
You all right?
Thx mate. Still feel really shaken

But I'm not gonna die :) I'm made of sterner stuff

Never never tkae a swig from ur Clen bottle, it most definitely is not grapfruit juice

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
hey bro, at least you didnt do what this guy did:

DOSE :6.5 mgoralClenbuterol(powder / crystals)

Ack what a nightmare.

1 gram Clenbuterol was obtained, later it was measured and dissolved into water to make the proper amount ratio per ml.

But looky here:

Some clenbuterol, what seemed to be very little stayed on the tool which was used to move the clenbuterol from one container to another.

Hey there (I thought in stuper), why dont I taste the remain and see what happens. (Can you think of something more ingeniues?--looking back, it was one of my most stupid and dangerous decisions of my life)

Apparently an amount of approximately 5 - 8 miligram of clenbuterol was sublingually ingested, possibly more. (normal dose is at the microgram area), for those who dont know Clenbuterol is active at even 100 mcg.

with the ~5000-8000 mcg that was ingested, some 50-80 times stronger the active dose, some unwanted effects might occur if you plan to live a healthy life, dont mistake where I have.

T+30: Strange feeling, as if consciousness had changed, but not similiar to anything I ever felt.

T+1h: Feeling somewhat better than normal (if only I would know what was ahead of me....) Is this clenbuterol i thought?

T+2h: Heart rate is higher, but not alarming.

T+3h: Eyes are open wide, and face is feeling stretched, something is building up, and fast.

T+4h: Eyeballs seem to receive some greenish color besides the normal white... and quite amount of axienty had built up, dizzyness and nausea, but somewhat consciousness enhancement, certainly not a good time.

T+5h: feeling quite ill, heart begins to speed up, and for the next 24 hours the heart rate stays at a steady alarming 125-135 beats per minute (WHILE LYING DOWN WITH HEAD ON PILLOW), i could hear my heart with my ear as the vains in my head and the entire body are all swallen up and beating, I can feel the blood pumping intensively, and I feel as I am ready to explode. My girlfriend urges me to get an ambulance, but I disagree, hoping its going to be fine and reassuring her i'm 'okayyyy.'

My entire body was dancing to the beats of my heart; and it was the worst tune you could ever imagine.

T+6h: From here on after for the next 18 hours, intense pressure in my head and limbs had built up, eyes got more wide open, and skin more stretched.

T+12h: It feels as if my heart cant take it anymore as i feel it loosens in some fraile way, and begins to irregularly beat, which is extremely uncomfortable, and quite dangerous.

T+13h: I get dehydrated rather easily, and my tempeature is 38 degrees celceus.

T+15h: for the past hour the tempeature has risen +1 degree. I am now considering the ambulance theory (in my head), as I feel I cant take much more of this.

T+16h: The pressure in the head is unbearable and keeps on increasing, the pain arises as if the skull pressures the brain and there is a psychological feeling as if brain fluid is frying the brain, from the temperature

T+17h: A cold shower really helped ... ALOT.

T+19h: Another shower helped.

T+20h: I'm quite tired and exhusted, but in agonizing head pain fearing taking any sedatives since i dont know what interacts with this and how; i take 750mg Paracetamol.

T+21h: Feeling a bit better, but still -- headache is anguishing, I am utterly exhusted and afraid to fall asleep, although possibly, i can.

T+24h: Heart rate down to 120 per minute, and tempeature had decreased by two degrees the past two hours, a nice opportunity to get some sleep

T+32h: Woke up.... (Thank God, I'm alive!) heart rate is still at a steady 120 beats per minute while lying down #!$#!$#!$!%

T+42h: heart rate down to a steady 105 beats per minute

t+70h: 65 beats per minute, lying down.

For the following week, intense vain, skin, and eye pain was felt, besides the utter exhustion and the sharp pain in the center of the head.

Thank God, For He saved me from my stupidity That only my faith kept me going, thougout this living nightmare.

There were many side effects during the experience, of pseudohallucenogenic nature: closed and open eye visual effects, very hard stimulation; food was tasteless and meaningless, and would result in vomiting; nothing could be drank besides water, or heartburn would occur, and it did, from drinking Cola, alone. Increased sweating, and increased resperation, hard amphetamiine-like jitterness which lasted throughout the entire horryfing experience, highly-extremely increased metabolic rate,
tempeature changes, general change in consciousness, ear popping, and some more things.

Overall, This was my first experience with this pseudosteroidical
substance, which i didnt take seriously, and i paid the price, and i'm lucky i'm alive to report it.

Dont be stupid. If you cant measure something properly, and or not sure of its potency - DO NOT DO IT: as tempting or curiousing as it may be, you might not be as lucky as I was.

What a nightmare
Thank God its over.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ but the question is...how much bf% did he lose?

:rofl:

Just kidding, that seriously blows, but dude is still an idiot for not researching the **** out of it before taking...I mean c'mon, who takes the dose of 1 sleeping pill and then thinks to themselves..."I wonder if I can take the whol bottle down" That's pretty much what he did o_O

So what I am trying to say is, all you guys who have ph/pinning/whatever experience, be prepared to recieve 120938 PMs from me whenever I finally feel comfortable enough with my own research to even talk about it :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well 2am and I still got the sahkes atleast I didn't have to go to hospital was a hair away from calling an ambulancw was that bad,

Live and learn Ehhh

Gonna try and get some rest and pick up tomorow
Thx mate. Still feel really shaken

But I'm not gonna die :) I'm made of sterner stuff

Never never tkae a swig from ur Clen bottle, it most definitely is not grapfruit juice
Glad you're alright mate. You gotta be careful with that stuff.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ah. Those are much better numbers (assuming you meant 128 instead of 28).
yea... was a rough day, wasnt quite with it, back in the game today

So will the LG Log start at the end of the inj cycle? Will you be cutting back on the 'prescription sleep aids' when you start up the LG products?
y gonna drop Ambien and start LG products as soon as they arrive.... Still not here

man you really slammed that shake lol does it taste good? either way gotta get those nutrients down eh?
its ok.... but gotta drop the squid

Why has your sleep gone to **** man? You takin tren on the side lol...?
Tren is my friend :)

I dont think a doctor would order a space shuttle... just sayin...
mine might if i asked :)

Lol... Im an insomniac, but not as bad as you... Maybe our stuff will be in by friday?
SUX

:usa:

33181d1273599240-operation-get-swole-random42uj7.jpg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Never used Ambien.
Can't lie about liking some Xanax from time to time, though. :sgrin:
Everything in moderation :sgrin:

I think this chimp might be on Test.

YouTube- Chimp Makes Frog Suck Him Off!
that or a bottle of Clen

Thats ****ing gross lol...:lol:
:lol:

******* you are going to get me fired, I am at work and just literally laughed so hard out loud I almost died.
:damnit:

wow too funny vid..thats the best. i kept shouting NO NO NO ....and he did it
YES YES YES

You all right?
Finally.... Ready to rock and roll, thx

hey bro, at least you didnt do what this guy did:

DOSE :6.5 mgoralClenbuterol(powder / crystals)

Ack what a nightmare.

Dont be stupid. If you cant measure something properly, and or not sure of its potency - DO NOT DO IT: as tempting or curiousing as it may be, you might not be as lucky as I was.

What a nightmare
Thank God its over.
Felt very much like that

At a guess 800 ius @ 200mcg/ml
1600mcg Felt like death mate

^ but the question is...how much bf% did he lose?

:rofl:

Just kidding, that seriously blows, but dude is still an idiot for not researching the **** out of it before taking...I mean c'mon, who takes the dose of 1 sleeping pill and then thinks to themselves..."I wonder if I can take the whol bottle down" That's pretty much what he did o_O

So what I am trying to say is, all you guys who have ph/pinning/whatever experience, be prepared to recieve 120938 PMs from me whenever I finally feel comfortable enough with my own research to even talk about it :D
Fire away any time

Glad you're alright mate. You gotta be careful with that stuff.
Yes.... Lesson learned

33017d1272565553-operation-get-swole-kaedematsushima13.jpg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Love this video 13,000,000 hits for those who havnt already seen it

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ok well why we wait for the LG gear to turn up im happy to get into a little bit of detail re my diet

Which is 60 20 20

This will vary day to day but overall weekly numbers are approx this

Carbs are higher on lifting days lower on cardio/rest days, with carbs being centered around WO tapering of as the day goes on

and for those of you who havnt followed before i eat a lot of eggs, about 2 dozen a day best protein source known to man

Currenly at about 4400 calories for lean bulk

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Heres a run down of Tuesday yesterday i was sick

Meal 1. 6.30
4 whole Omega 3 eggs 1 scoop Isopure

Meal 2. 9am
Pre WO
2 scoops isopure, 3/4 cup oats, i banana, 1 cup skim milk

Meal 3. 11am
Post WO
2 scoops isopure, 1/2 scoop waxymaize, 1/4 cup raisins, 1 banana

Meal 4. 12pm
1/2lb flank steak, cup of brocoli

Meal 5. 3.30
4 omega 3 eggs, 1 cup egg whites

Meal 6. 7pm
1/2lb salmon cup of cauliflower

Meal 7. 10.45pm
4 omega 3 eggs, 1 cup eggs whites

Its been working so ive stuck with it...

Ok just did the math adding in 2 tablespoons of olive oil for cook and 8g CLA 8g fish oil
and 3 tea spoons of MCT oil

4,425 Calories

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just had steak and eggs for my second breakfast. YUMMY!! :food:

Gonna have steak and asparagus for lunch.

Eating healthy can be delicious!!! :lol:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Just had steak and eggs for my second breakfast. YUMMY!! :food:

Gonna have steak and asparagus for lunch.

Eating healthy can be delicious!!! :lol:
Yes it can, but since Im such a picky eater I find myself having to eat the same $hit everyday... day after day. 8oz chicken breast w/ 1.5 cups brown rice 2-3 times a day everyday gets old.

BTW, cutting sucks ass. I hate feeling so dam weak! Can't wait for tren!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol wow 5 pages and the product hasn't even arrived yet :lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
gimme some AGST to play with ;)

pretty please

:usa:
You must have not heard. LG has ZERO ASGT in stock. Even I cannot get any. LG is making more now and we won't have any for a few weeks. These things take time. Damn all of you for buying us out!!! :sly:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
You must have not heard. LG has ZERO ASGT in stock. Even I cannot get any. LG is making more now and we won't have any for a few weeks. These things take time. Damn all of you for buying us out!!! :sly:
Ok mate,

In the mean time Watch This its Fu@king Hilarious

and this is a real wedding

:fing02:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
2pm Just chewed down 50mg Dbol

4p.m Legs

This will be my 3rd time doing this routine its from Lee Priest and its brutal the 50 squats are just nasty

Todays brutal onslaught on legs

Legs from IFBB Pro Lee Priest

start leg exstensions......2 sets light weight about 30 reps to warm up......then do 3 sets heavy for 20 reps......then 2 sets as many as you can by yourself the nhave someone help you up with last 5 reps and hold at top for 1 sec squeeze.......then 2 more sets to failure when cant do no more have someone help you up to top hold it and have them push against you....not hard just enough to feel it going down ..but you fight against them all the way as they push down you try and kick it back up.......

Now squats......1 set 20 reps....add weight do 20 again.....and 3rd add weight do 20 again.......keep adding weight till you can only get like 12 reps..try for 20 but if you cant and you get to 12...then put back...half the weight or go to light weight pump out 50...you can rest or stand there and squeeze legs but do not rack it.....get 50...even if you do 2 reps at a time.......

now go to leg press 3 sets...do one warm up to get them use to machine.....then put on a good weight for your self like 4-5 plates a side.....and just go....nice good reps...hold at top squeeze thighs....go till they burn like hell have soemone remove plate and you keep going down to one plate......till they almost kill you...now they will hurt but trust me once you get to that certain pain..it will not get worse it just stays there...so do what i do block it out....just focus on pushing the weight like a machine ..up and down ..up and down.....just listen to the sled sliding up and down and focus on that...block everything else out...just you and machine become one.....the mind will quit before your legs....so ignore your body telling you it hurts etc....just keep pushing trust me you can do it........

YOUR A MACHINE

terminator-41.jpg

:gives:

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
LOL, seen this before and its hilarious!

The Office did a parody on this when Jim and Pam got married. So funny!

Ok mate,

In the mean time Watch This its Fu@king Hilarious

and this is a real wedding

:fing02:

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
great video got that feel good feelin

I can't wait to get back into heavy leg days! MAN it's killing me! tear it up Ed, tear it up