Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition by LG Sciences - Coming Soon!

Page 9 of 11 First ... 7891011 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    what you guys think of stacking this usp labs prime!?
    That would make a killer stack. If you do it and log it let me know.
    I will work for supplements!


  2. i bought 1 w00t
    •   
       


  3. Prime and this, or Nata would be a great run. Many of us already have that planned... I'm loving this ASGT already. Week 2 of logging it starts tomorrow!!! I am drooling over a possible 3 scoops of the madness!!!!
    Working on living

  4. yeaa ill update my progress as soon as my AS GT gets here and i start the cycle with prime. I had awsome gains with prime so I cant even imagine the gains im gona get staking with ASGT!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    yeaa ill update my progress as soon as my AS GT gets here and i start the cycle with prime. I had awsome gains with prime so I cant even imagine the gains im gona get staking with ASGT!!!
    I will be watching for it.
    I will work for supplements!

  6. Hay I got a big Q for ya. I have the old psarm with yohimbine. How is that going to reacted with the stims in gt?
    I will work for supplements!

  7. umm not sure. i gues u want know til u try lol.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    umm not sure. i gues u want know til u try lol.
    Human guinea pig.
    I will work for supplements!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Human guinea pig.
    you should be fine. The problem with the old psarm was the yohimbine in it. It was upsetting the stomachs of the users... give it a shot and report back.
    SFW and GFH

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    you should be fine. The problem with the old psarm was the yohimbine in it. It was upsetting the stomachs of the users... give it a shot and report back.
    I was just thinking of BP.
    I will work for supplements!
    •   
       


  11. Would it be ok to take AS GT before workout and Xtend during workout or would that be to much?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by j4ever View Post
    Would it be ok to take AS GT before workout and Xtend during workout or would that be to much?
    depends on the dosing. I would do 1 scoop ASGT to start, and then the next week start dosing the Xtend and judge your tolerance to both. Shouldn't be an issue though.
    Working on living

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    depends on the dosing. I would do 1 scoop ASGT to start, and then the next week start dosing the Xtend and judge your tolerance to both. Shouldn't be an issue though.
    Thanks Army Guy, i was wondering because i just started with Xtend a couple days ago but would like to try AS GT while on sale,thanks again.

  14. brother go for the sale. I have been logging my results with ASGT and love the stuff
    Working on living

  15. Quote Originally Posted by j4ever View Post
    Would it be ok to take AS GT before workout and Xtend during workout or would that be to much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    depends on the dosing. I would do 1 scoop ASGT to start, and then the next week start dosing the Xtend and judge your tolerance to both. Shouldn't be an issue though.
    Actually, Xtend is stim-free; using both should have no adverse effects.

    For instance, I'm using Focus XT 1hr pre-workout, Anadraulic Pump right before lifting and BC+EAA/CH intra-workout. Got some AS-GT on the way though, that will probably replace the Focus XT...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  16. agreed. just wanted him to ensure he takes the first few steps slowly so he knows how his body reacts
    Working on living

  17. thanks fellows

  18. Quote Originally Posted by j4ever View Post
    Thanks Army Guy, i was wondering because i just started with Xtend a couple days ago but would like to try AS GT while on sale,thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    brother go for the sale. I have been logging my results with ASGT and love the stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Actually, Xtend is stim-free; using both should have no adverse effects.

    For instance, I'm using Focus XT 1hr pre-workout, Anadraulic Pump right before lifting and BC+EAA/CH intra-workout. Got some AS-GT on the way though, that will probably replace the Focus XT...
    This! you can never have too many aminos! Also try Bcaa+Eaa... IMO it tastes a lot better than xtend and it's cheaper!
    SFW and GFH

  19. christmas shopping was easy and early this year!

    D1ckhead father- jacksh!t
    mom-ASGT
    4 brothers (12,25,26,28)-ASGT
    Gf-ASGT
    LOL
    Truth

  20. I jumped all over the sale and bought 4 tubs.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I jumped all over the sale and bought 4 tubs.
    lookin big silver
    Truth

  22. i just checked and saying over sold

  23. Quote Originally Posted by j4ever View Post
    i just checked and saying over sold
    Im almost positive you can still buy it at the sale price, it just may take a few days longer to get to you. Jump on it man!
    SFW and GFH

  24. Aye.. I ordered Primex3 and ASGTx3 ...Can't wait!

  25. got it

  26. ridiculous price!

    must ask though, is one scoop of ASGT going to be comparable to AS? i realize it was reformulated and things were ADDED. but the numbers: AS, 30 servings 1165g.. ASGT 45 servings 720 g = huge difference. just curious

  27. They will be having a 24 hour sale on it announced today! It will be for ONE DAY $17.99 on nutraplanet to celebrate the launch!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazing1 View Post
    ridiculous price!

    must ask though, is one scoop of ASGT going to be comparable to AS? i realize it was reformulated and things were ADDED. but the numbers: AS, 30 servings 1165g.. ASGT 45 servings 720 g = huge difference. just curious
    Nope. It's stronger! You will have more focus, drive, energy, and aggression than you did with old Anadraulic State!

    BUMPN THIS!!! GET ASGT AT A RIDICULOUSLY LOW PRICE NOW GUYS!!!!
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...720-grams.html
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  29. i just ordered mine last night,im one of those ppl who dont respond too much to workout drink,i used super pump,no shotgun and jack3d.i'll currently been using no shotgun for about 3 weeks,should i stop for alittle to get the best first use out of ASGT?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Nope. It's stronger! You will have more focus, drive, energy, and aggression than you did with old Anadraulic State!

    BUMPN THIS!!! GET ASGT AT A RIDICULOUSLY LOW PRICE NOW GUYS!!!!
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...720-grams.html
    So if I got three is that good enough Met? Looking forward to stacking this with some Natadrol then Prime... going to be a ridiculous spring and summer.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT Reviews!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 02:12 AM
  2. Replies: 244
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 08:04 PM
  3. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:22 PM
  4. Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition by LG Sciences - Coming Soon!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 05:31 PM
  5. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 02:02 AM
Log in
Log in