Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition by LG Sciences - Coming Soon!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
mine wont ship because i added blender bottles to my order and theyre out of stock :(

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
is it alright to stack AS GT and Anadraulic Pump with a fat burner for a cutting cycle?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
is it alright to stack AS GT and Anadraulic Pump with a fat burner for a cutting cycle?
As long as the fat burner don't have a high stim you should be fine. What are you planning on using for a fat burner?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
i have betastax by bioquest
Betastax; One serving of this product contains as much caffeine as approximately 2-3 cups of coffee

That is allot of caffeine. I would try to find a fat burner that don't have a high stim in it. I wouldn't mix the two unless you are a stim freak.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
yeaa ill probly jus give it a try and if its to strong ill jus drop the betastax until im done ASGT.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
will do. jus waiting on my ASGT to be delivered. Hopefully tommorow!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Initial thoughts - just drank my first dose and taste is SO MUCH better. Starting to feel something boys and girls, its called insanity in liquid form followed by copius PRs in the next hour. Time to KILL IT ArmyGuy style!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
not if I beat you to him!!! LOL

Exposure

Exposure

Awards
I hope this new version tastes better than the original.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Yes, 45 servings, and I haven't talked to anyone that can handle more than 2 servings at a time.

WOW do you remember this. And here we got guys doing 3 scoops all the time and I just did 4 scoops today.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW do you remember this. And here we got guys doing 3 scoops all the time and I just did 4 scoops today.
You people are freaking nuts!!!!! I am loving 1, almost scared to go to 2 and 3... well that is reserved for those that are insane. J/K, to each their own but I am happy I can get awesome results with one, stretches the dollars out WAY more.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
You people are freaking nuts!!!!! I was loving 1, almost scared to go to 2 and 3... well that is reserved for those that are insane. J/K, to each their own but I am happy I can get awesome results with one, stretches the dollars out WAY more.
I loved 1 and 2 scoops. But I had to push the limits.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Initial thoughts - just drank my first dose and taste is SO MUCH better. Starting to feel something boys and girls, its called insanity in liquid form followed by copius PRs in the next hour. Time to KILL IT ArmyGuy style!
That's fuggin quote material right there :clap2:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 is more than plenty - makes for an amazing workout and was borderline too intense. I can't imagine bumping that even higher!
Or for those who live on the outer circumference of the earth:D

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
Dayum too bad i just bought 1MR a few days ago. But when that runs out Anadraulic State is next. Cant wait!