Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition by LG Sciences - Coming Soon!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Presale price is supposed to be pretty freaking retarded low... it was mentioned in another thread I believe and was 19.99 or something like that.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Nice! If thats true its a great deal! Def gotta get on this!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, definitely cheaper than the old stuff...Think dirt cheap price, but insanely effective ballz to the wall freakin sweeeet...that's ASGT. :D

<----- It makes you do squats like that. :p

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Yep, definitely cheaper than the old stuff...Think dirt cheap price, but insanely effective ballz to the wall freakin sweeeet...that's ASGT. :D

we need a bigger pic IC... I can't see whats going on

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That is how you squat! Loving what I see so far Irish, this is definitely a home run for LG and way to price it right as well.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IC doesnt joke around when he trains. Fugging squatting barefoot and sh1t and touching his ass to the ground :eek:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely looks ATG but I'm not seeing the barefoot..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IC is so damn Irish it looks like he's wearing shoes.

:lol: I guess it was after that set.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only kick off the shoes when I go 3 rep max or below. Otherwise it's usually just Chuck's or my Asics. Doesn't seem to matter too much unless I'm squatting heavy.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I only kick off the shoes when I go 3 rep max or below. Otherwise it's usually just Chuck's or my Asics. Doesn't seem to matter too much unless I'm squatting heavy.
I used to deadlift barefoot until I got asked to leave unless i put my shoes back on...

I pulled 455 for the first time last year and this guy comes up and says"Thats a lotta weight man good job and it is so bad ass that you do it barefoot." I said thanks and turned around... and there stood another dude who told me put my shoes on or get out... you win some you lose some.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chucks, baby! Best way to go. I've dealt with that too.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chucks, baby! Best way to go. I've dealt with that too.
Yep, I rely on my All Stars every workout. There are a couple of losers at my gym that use Vibram Five-fingers (not losers because of their shoes, losers because they're losers even if they have awesome shoes) and I've been interested in picking up a pair of those for a while. But I just can't see them being that much better than Chucks and they're like double the price.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plus you can wear your Chuck's outside the gym. Vibram's are retarded for anything other than lifting IMO.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
I've just been going barefoot but eventually I'll pick up sone chucks.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
yeah, over here in the desert is the first time i have seen anyone wearing them. i'm pretty sure that i want a pair, right now.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I could do it over I'd get the hi-tops. I like the look of the low-tops, but I can see where the hi-tops would help a good deal for support in Squats.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
If I could do it over I'd get the hi-tops. I like the look of the low-tops, but I can see where the hi-tops would help a good deal for support in Squats.
I find that it doesn't really make a difference between high and low tops. Normally I squat in a pair of flat bottom nikes. Ed Coan always squatted in sneakers too if I recall correctly.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering about that. I thought about the low tops but then I figured that for the few extra dollars, the high tops may be a little more supportive.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really can't see the high tops being THAT supportive. I mean the shoes are made of cloth, how much support could it really give? I guess anything extra helps :dunno:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really can't see the high tops being THAT supportive. I mean the shoes are made of cloth, how much support could it really give? I guess anything extra helps :dunno:
You'd be surprised.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love my hi-tops. My son won't let me wear them outside the house though...not cool for a 50 yr old to be in Chuck's!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
eff that bro! You put those chucks on and wear them with pride! If your son says anything about it, go "Bish quit bishn and go make me a pot pie!"

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Love my hi-tops. My son won't let me wear them outside the house though...not cool for a 50 yr old to be in Chuck's!!
eff that bro! You put those chucks on and wear them with pride! If your son says anything about it, go "Bish quit bishn and go make me a pot pie!"
lol I used to wear them every day to high school. day in and day out I'd have my chucks. I had 3-4 diff pairs. Now my feet have gotten pretty wide and its hard to fit into the narrow chucks so I buy nike's. They are especially easy to find in my size as well. (13)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I used to wear them every day to high school. day in and day out I'd have my chucks. I had 3-4 diff pairs. Now my feet have gotten pretty wide and its hard to fit into the narrow chucks so I buy nike's. They are especially easy to find in my size as well. (13)
How do you work on feet width? I have been trying to add width to my feet lately. Feet pulldowns? What am I saying Feet pull ups ftw!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doing that for 40 years!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
How do you work on feet width? I have been trying to add width to my feet lately. Feet pulldowns? What am I saying Feet pull ups ftw!
actually... heavy squats barefoot have been known to spread the bones in the feet apart causing them to grow wider. I read this somewhere... not sure where... Ill look for it tho

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually... heavy squats barefoot have been known to spread the bones in the feet apart causing them to grow wider. I read this somewhere... not sure where... Ill look for it tho
I love how you answered my totally non serious question with a serious one..not only that, but it was actually informative :lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love how you answered my totally non serious question with a serious one..not only that, but it was actually informative :lol:
I just noticed you're an LG Rep now.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Get some one to run over them.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
I love AS, will always use it in phases, now if LG will fix T911 and make it work again, I'll be f'n stoked!

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition looks like a promising product!!! Is there an age requirement to using this product?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trust me it's ready to go..were just working some things out.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
"I've been waiting for this moment, for all my life.....hold on......hold on." -Phil Collins

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
feel the tension building!!!:AR15firing: