Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition by LG Sciences - Coming Soon!

Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. I really can't see the high tops being THAT supportive. I mean the shoes are made of cloth, how much support could it really give? I guess anything extra helps
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions


  2. YouTube- Ed Coan's 2007 USPF Nationals Full Meet

    at about 1:20 you can see he's just wearing some sneakers that have a flat bottom. This is what I do but I wear nikes... I think it is really what you are comfortable lifting in that matters.
    SFW and GFH
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I really can't see the high tops being THAT supportive. I mean the shoes are made of cloth, how much support could it really give? I guess anything extra helps
    You'd be surprised.

  4. Love my hi-tops. My son won't let me wear them outside the house though...not cool for a 50 yr old to be in Chuck's!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. eff that bro! You put those chucks on and wear them with pride! If your son says anything about it, go "Bish quit bishn and go make me a pot pie!"
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Love my hi-tops. My son won't let me wear them outside the house though...not cool for a 50 yr old to be in Chuck's!!
    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    eff that bro! You put those chucks on and wear them with pride! If your son says anything about it, go "Bish quit bishn and go make me a pot pie!"
    lol I used to wear them every day to high school. day in and day out I'd have my chucks. I had 3-4 diff pairs. Now my feet have gotten pretty wide and its hard to fit into the narrow chucks so I buy nike's. They are especially easy to find in my size as well. (13)
    SFW and GFH

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Love my hi-tops. My son won't let me wear them outside the house though...not cool for a 50 yr old to be in Chuck's!!
    I believe my Dad would disagree.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    lol I used to wear them every day to high school. day in and day out I'd have my chucks. I had 3-4 diff pairs. Now my feet have gotten pretty wide and its hard to fit into the narrow chucks so I buy nike's. They are especially easy to find in my size as well. (13)
    How do you work on feet width? I have been trying to add width to my feet lately. Feet pulldowns? What am I saying Feet pull ups ftw!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  9. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    eff that bro! You put those chucks on and wear them with pride! If your son says anything about it, go "Bish quit bishn and go make me a pot pie!"
    Doing that for 40 years!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  10. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    How do you work on feet width? I have been trying to add width to my feet lately. Feet pulldowns? What am I saying Feet pull ups ftw!
    actually... heavy squats barefoot have been known to spread the bones in the feet apart causing them to grow wider. I read this somewhere... not sure where... Ill look for it tho
    SFW and GFH
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    actually... heavy squats barefoot have been known to spread the bones in the feet apart causing them to grow wider. I read this somewhere... not sure where... Ill look for it tho
    I love how you answered my totally non serious question with a serious one..not only that, but it was actually informative
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  12. PF Flyers, ftw!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I love how you answered my totally non serious question with a serious one..not only that, but it was actually informative
    I just noticed you're an LG Rep now.
    NSCA - CSCS

  14. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    How do you work on feet width? I have been trying to add width to my feet lately. Feet pulldowns? What am I saying Feet pull ups ftw!
    Get some one to run over them.
    I will work for supplements!

  15. I love AS, will always use it in phases, now if LG will fix T911 and make it work again, I'll be f'n stoked!

  16. Nutra has AS in stock, is it AS GT?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by yoshi5674 View Post
    Nutra has AS in stock, is it AS GT?
    I dont think it has been officially released yet... so I don't think so... better check with an NP rep to be sure
    SFW and GFH

  18. Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition looks like a promising product!!! Is there an age requirement to using this product?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition looks like a promising product!!! Is there an age requirement to using this product?
    at 18, you can use it..

  20. awsome!!! cant wait!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    awsome!!! cant wait!!!
    get some man!
    SFW and GFH

  22. any idea on a release date???

  23. Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    any idea on a release date???
    Not soon enough.
    I will work for supplements!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    any idea on a release date???
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Not soon enough.
    I'm pretty sure it is in the next week or two...
    until then hit up my sponsored log of it! I'm on day 2 now

    Beef Swellington revs his engine with Andraulic State GTSE (Sponsored)
    SFW and GFH

  25. Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    any idea on a release date???
    You guys will be the first to know..should be very soon..were just waiting on a few things right now

  26. Anadraulic Wait.......

  27. Trust me it's ready to go..were just working some things out.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  28. Quote Originally Posted by yoshi5674 View Post
    Anadraulic Wait.......
    lulz, seems like i have been waiting a yr.

  29. "I've been waiting for this moment, for all my life.....hold on......hold on." -Phil Collins

  30. feel the tension building!!!
    Working on living
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT Reviews!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 02:12 AM
  2. Replies: 244
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 08:04 PM
  3. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:22 PM
  4. Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition by LG Sciences - Coming Soon!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 05:31 PM
  5. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 02:02 AM
Log in
Log in