BC+EAA Initial Review

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Hey guys,

Just got my shipment in today when I got back from the gym. Yano I had to down a dose just before I drank my post-wo shake/banana.

At anyrate, LG wasn't kidding. The flavor is damn good. Down right "yummy", blue raz has got a decent kick and no funky after taste.

I am impressed with the L-glut, 2g is kind of low, but I would probably be drinking 16 ounces each serving instead of the suggested 12 (this means 1 extra scoop).

That might be my only gripe (that plus the fact there is no beta ala in the formula). Which is simple enough to correct with a scoop in each intra-wo bottle (in bulk it's cheap and has very promising studies behind it).

This certainly beats purple wraath for the price and taste (granted I bought it at 15 dollars a tub, I hope it stays that way ;) ) because while I have the bulk of each of these, its so much easier to put 3 scoops in and be on my way.

LG... you have me as a future customer! Good work!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
nice, glad to see you like the flavor and prefer it to the competition!

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
nice, glad to see you like the flavor and prefer it to the competition!
Yeah man. I am glad too, considering I bought 3 tubs without reviews or logs ;)

However, that being said, it's BCAA's, it's hard to screw that up :-D

Side question, does anyone here use BCAA's and also take Liver pills as well? When should I dose the BCAA's? Am I taking too much?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! Nice to hear it tastes as good as promised, I'm still waiting on mine to arrive!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man. I am glad too, considering I bought 3 tubs without reviews or logs ;)

However, that being said, it's BCAA's, it's hard to screw that up :-D

Side question, does anyone here use BCAA's and also take Liver pills as well? When should I dose the BCAA's? Am I taking too much?
I could see using BC/EAA pre/intra/post and liver tabs with meals. That wouldn't be overkill for the serious athlete.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I could see using BC/EAA pre/intra/post and liver tabs with meals. That wouldn't be overkill for the serious athlete.

I concur my good friend. Liver pills are great for nitrogen reetention, and those versatile B vitamins!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta say I am itchin to get this. hoping it wil be there today when I get home.

What is the dosing protocol 3 scoops?

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Yeah 3 scoops or 11 grams (3 scoops is a bit more than 11 grams, I weigh EVERYTHING out).

Let me add this... when doing BULK BC/EAA's, I have to use Crystal Light, I took one of those today because I already had some predosed lying around in baggies. The taste = horrible compared to LG's shite... I am so looking forward to continue using this product. So, I am adding in the fact it is really GOOD tasting even more so than I initially said.

Next time... send me a large shirt. I'm not fat damnit!