3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats right guys we need 5 testers for our NEW BC+EAA product coming friday.

The taste is Blue Raspberry goodness! Also we changed the ratio back to 4:1:1 and of course we have glutamine in there as well, and as you can see by the name BCAA's and EAA's.

Applicants will be picked..hhmmm lets see here... sunday sounds good..by yours truly!

Get those apps in!!!!!

Also if you have used Xtend, Core ABC, ICE, or any of the other BCAA blends that is a plus!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I would really like to give this a try. I've currently been using Intrabolic which I really love. I have obviously used Xtend like everyone else. Bulk BCAA's and crystal light was a favorite for awhile. I will try to submit a full app, but if you want an honest, unbiased opinion, then I would love to try it out for you guys. I absolutely love your Lipotropic Protein. I also dislike products of yours as well. I'm honest and thats the bottom line and all that I think counts in the long run.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait until it gets in tomorrow!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, I've tried just about everything under the sun, so I'd be curious how this compares.

Previous Usage: Tubs of Xtend, ICE , samples of PW. Kilos of NP's bulk BCAA's +Leucine
Stats: Male, Age 20, University Student & NP Rep, 173 lbs, ~7 years lifting, 3 years serious training
- I can update log daily. I am finishing up a PRIME run as you can see in my sig (and to give you an idea of what my review will be like) I will be cutting afterwards
- I would continue with my staples (looong list, but importantly Creatine + Beta-Alanine)

Also I'm sure you will elaborate on what you want logged, but I assume an initial flavour review/comparison, with analysis of DOMS, Focus/Energy/Workout Intensity etc.
Side note: LG has quite a solid lineup coming out! T-911 has some awesome feedback, your GH sounds promising and AS is tantalizing me too lol. Keep it up :thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'm really looking forward to this being released.
i'd be up for loggin this! i'll probably buy some anyway even if i'm not picked.
i've used purple wraath, core abc, and xtend.

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established

The taste is Blue Raspberry goodness! Also we changed the ratio back to 4:1:1 and of course we have glutamine in there as well, and as you can see by the name BCAA's and EAA's.

Applicants will be picked..hhmmm lets see here... sunday sounds good..by yours truly!

Get those apps in!!!!!

Also if you have used Xtend, Core ABC, ICE, or any of the other BCAA blends that is a plus!
I'd like to be a tester as well:
1.) 11 Years training
2.) Current goal, bulking. I have transformation pictures in the picture forum as well.
3.) I've used the following amino acid supplements: purple wraath, Xtend, standard bulk BCAA, and primal EAA. I also supplement with vitacost glutamine, NOW taurine, nutraplanet l-tyrosine, and sometimes l-theanine.
4.) Why i want to use -- I up my EAA and generally all my aminos during cuts to prevent catabolism. I currently am using 1-2 scoops of purple wrath during workout even during bulking. During cutting I will use the same amount and I use it also during my post workout cardio.
5.) My training style -- standard 4-5 day split. Almost the same training during cutting as bulking, just a lot more cardio, usually morning and night cardio where I do heavy supplementation with BCAA or EAA to prevent catabolism.

** just added, as far as other non-amino acid supplementation, I do not take anything hormonal other than something like ZMA. not even tribulus or Dhea

thanks,
dave

Last edited:
suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i would love to test this out. here's the thing. i'm in the middle of a pulse - LMG + HAVOC, which i'm already logging for motivational reasons. i've done this pulse long enough to know what anything added will do (no bcaa usage at the moment), but would it be worth putting my name in as a tester, or would you prefer a cleaner log?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
3clipseGT, was wondering when we'd get some testers on board! Exciting times ahead!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey whats, up its ari4216

What type of application do we put forth?

BCAA Experience:Xtend,all flavors
Name:Ari
Abilty To Log: Everyday(my meter is 100percent green)

I'm looking foward to try the new lg BCAA product because the flavor blue raspberry does not come in Xtend, and id be happy to try a new BCAA flavor. Secondly, i look foward to trying it, because this product doesnt have Citruline Malate, so i could take this at near bedtime to skip and meal and prevent catabolism. I cant drink xtend at night,because it can keep me up a tad. Thirdly, i have not tried a bcca plus eaa product.

Thank You.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks kick azz, LG!

Another staple product for certain. :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would defiantly like to be a tester. I'm currently in a bulking phase and it would be great to get some extra bcaa's and eaa's. I recently ordered some lipotrophic protein that I plan on using after the bulking phase. But I have used other products from LG including NO infuse which I really like and Cold Fusion which I really don't like. I'm an honest person and will give you guys an honest review rather than just telling you it's the best product in the world like some people would.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am more than willing to put together a log as a tester. I have limited experience with BCAAs having just about finished my tub of extend. I recently completed an unsponsored Epistane log and currently running Prime, but not logging it. I will be finished with my 3rd bottle of Prime in 24 days.

After I finish my Prime run on 12/7. After that, my only supplements will be BC+EAA (Ordered 2 tubs today), Creatine Mono, Whey, Fish Oil, and multivitamin. In other words I will be able to really judge the affect of your product agains my workouts on cycle, on Prime and "natural".

I have never solicited myself to be a tester so I figured it was worth a shot for a good company and a solid product.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Lots of good quality applications! Good work guys!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Already got some awesome apps in! This is gonna be friggin hard for sure!!! All i know is i cant wait to get this stuff!

4:1:1 ratio and tastes amazing? Im down for sure! Eric told me today if he didnt formulate it himself he would think they left out the leucine!!! This is gonna be a baller product and im sure if this sells like i think it will, we could convince Eric to bring out a bigger tub as well!!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah clipse....i really like the ratio on this.
i imagine it will end up being a staple of mine once its officially out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah clipse....i really like the ratio on this.
i imagine it will end up being a staple of mine once its officially out.
I second that. It really looks amazing in the profile. Plus, if it tastes better than Xtend, it will be a monumental staple product imo!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Already got some awesome apps in! This is gonna be friggin hard for sure!!! All i know is i cant wait to get this stuff!

4:1:1 ratio and tastes amazing? Im down for sure! Eric told me today if he didnt formulate it himself he would think they left out the leucine!!! This is gonna be a baller product and im sure if this sells like i think it will, we could convince Eric to bring out a bigger tub as well!!
4:1:1 was an excellent choice. The more leucine the better.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
im game.

name:roland (rollin-a-joint, get it?)
training experience: 2.5 years straight. no huge breaks.
supplement history: staples (whey, multi, fish, bcaa), goodies (mass fx, rpm, drive, beta alanine, creatine, a few fat burners), joint formulas (super cissus, osteo-sport, animal flex)
bcaa/eaa experience: XTEND is currently in my staple stash. ive gone through god knows how many tubs, messing with different dosage options, fasted workouts, before bed coctail, mixed with wms, etc etc. good on a bulk, no doubt. but priceless on a cut IMO. especially if doing fasted weight sessions, nothign beats it.
why i would like to try bc+eaa: a respectable company, a different bcaa ratio, added eaa's, no CM, and a brand new flavor. why the hell WOULDNT i want to try this!

plus, all of the research surrounding bcaa/eaa supplementation, and more importantly leucine, catches my eye no matter how many times i read about it.
log experience: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/105665-roland-joint-s.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/103206-applied-nutriceutical-s.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/98908-adrenalean-epic-story.html

and for added measure:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/94713-anabolic-effects-branched.html

an article i read from time to time, and have shown to countless people. including you guys at LG! haha. not that you didnt already have all the research at your finger tips.

i can log everyday, a few times a week, anything you want. and i always include dosage details, and workout details, including weights, sets, reps, comparisons to prior weeks, etc etc.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established

that would be EXTREMELY appealing. and if its prices the same or lower than XTEND, wow. youll have yourself a winner, no doubt.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M or F
Male
• Height
5'9''
• Weight
• Body type
Endo
• Training Experience
Two years of serious lifting.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol
Mondays - Shoulders/Chest/Triceps
Wednesdays - Lats/Rhomboids/Bis
Fridays - Legs
Saturdays - Aux/HIIT
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol
Tuesdays & Thursdays - BJJ
• Current Sport Played
Brazilian Jujitsu training tuesdays, thursdays
• Current Supplements
White Flood Tablets
• Current Diet & Macros
I try to follow a 2500 calorie diet at a 50/30/20 Ratio
• Current Daily Water Intake
1-2 Gallons
• Why should you be selected as a tester?
I have used Xtend for 8 months straight and love it. However, this product (4:1 ratio) has got me curious. I would love to log it honestly and compare to xtend. I've also done bulk bcaa with crystal light before.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
the make up of this stuff looks really good I'd def like to try this stuff out looks put together very well and should be very effective.

5'7 144, bulking so far its 23 pounds and counting.

:bow28:
:pose::hot:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to be a tester on this:

• Sex - M or F
Male
• Height
6'
• Weight
• Training Experience
20 years .
Mondays - Chest
Tuesday- Cardio only
Wednesdays - Shoulders
Thursday- Back
Friday- Arms
Saturdays - Shoulders
Sunday- Back
Everyday fasted am cardio
• Current Supplements
Gut Health
All the Whey WPI
Iron tek Glutamine
Swell
1-2 Gallons
I am a huge fan of BCAA and EAA products and would love the opportunity to give this a shot

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to all,.. this product sounds NIIIICCCEE!!!

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M
• Height 5'6"
• Weight 177
• Body type Endo
• Training Experience. general conditioning for 2 years, lifting for 1.5
MAX - OT Workout das do change some due to my workout and job.
run 2x per week for 45 min. workout days 16 min HIIT
2-3 times per week boxing/mma workout
• Current Supplements DHEA 50mg. Muscle milk or ON Vanilla chai. Multivitamin
• Current Diet & Macros
well, about 2000 cal but my macros have been like 30p/30c/40f. I need to work on this too but will be happy to leave it alons so that not too many varibles change :)
1 gal or so
We can see what product does for average joe here. I am not inexperienced, and know the ropes, but I am also not especially genetically gifted. Gains will be obvious here. ALso, I have been logging multiple eatils suchas diet, lifts, max lifts, sleep, etc for the last few months so you will have lear data to compare it to.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Do you know the date you want these logs to start?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
4:1:1 was an excellent choice. The more leucine the better.
Generally agree that L-Leucine, the most anabolic of the BCAAs, triggers and sustains protein synthesis dramatically. Yet, the real attraction of the product to me is that the complete profile of essential amino acids is represented. As we all know, they all have to be available (without exception) for complete protein synthesis to occur. A leucine-bias is fine, as long as all the other EAAs are complete! :)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Generally agree that L-Leucine, the most anabolic of the BCAAs, triggers and sustains protein synthesis dramatically. Yet, the real attraction of the product to me is that the complete profile of essential amino acids is represented. As we all know, they all have to be available (without exception) for complete protein synthesis to occur. A leucine-bias is fine, as long as all the other EAAs are complete! :)
well said. :clap2:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to test out the waters with your new BC/EAA combo !

I've been an avid fan of intra-workout Amino acids since I began incorporating Scivation's Xtend in my routine in October of 2007. I've gone through four bottles of Watermelon Xtend and one bottle of the Orange flavored Xtend. Though watermelon is my favorite, both products yielded the same increase in endurace, stamina, and recovery both in between sets and from workout to workout.

I also had the priviledge of loggin a run of Controlled Labs' Purple Wraath, and although this was also a phenomenal product, the flavor tended to screw with my overly sensitive stomach, so I had quite a few unpleasant workouts.

AES also sponsored me with an IntraStack run, with IntraBolic (BCAAs + Beta Alanine + goodies) and IntraXCel (Beta ALanine), and this is the one product I will directly compare to Xtends benefits. It was the greatest stamina/endurance enhancing combo I've ever used; incorporated in a maaaad cutter in Spring of 2008, I dropped 30 lbs in four weeks, and IntraBolic allowed me to push through my weight training sessions only to follow it up with an intense cardio session.

I'm currently using Xtend with added L-Leucine (5 grams intra-workout, 5 grams post-workout), consciously aware of the BCAAs significant importance in any healthy workout regime.

.. I'm merely trying to prove that I've had great experiences with BCAAs + Leucine before. They've yielded a significant decrease in DOMS, muscle soreness both in between sets as well as between workout sessions, and allowed me (alongside my diet) to keep me out of a catabolic mode regardless of my training program.

I'd love to be able to compare your product, BC + EAA, to the others in the same category, and see if we don't have a winner in LG Sciences!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As you LG reps know, I'll be running T911 here in about oh, 16 days and counting, and I am stoked as hell! Now, I always use either a BCAA or a BC/EAA mix for intra-workout nutrition - the added stamina, strength and improved recovery is unparalleled, IMO. Therefore, while using T911 I will also be using a BCAA and I would love it to be LG's new BC/EAA - you'll get twice the feedback and evaluation in one log, and I'll get to try a product I've been looking forward to trying for weeks!

My experience with Intra-workout products have been fairly extensive - I have used Xtend, Xcell, Purple Wraath, Bulk BCAAs, Bulk EAAs, and Intra-Aid. Of all of these, PW and IA have really stood out as great products, but BC/EAA has the advantage of including a higher dose of Leucine (something I always had to add to the other two), and contrasting and comparing BC/EAA to the others would benefit me as well as you.

Additionally, IA is Blue Raspberry flavored, and darn good to boot - I can see whether LG's Blue raspberry is as good as LG says it is.

My logs are detailed, including workouts, weight lifted, diets and meal plans, pictures and continual product evaluation and my experiences while on it. For an example of my work, please see my current log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/107383-chemical-weapon-barrage.html

My current programs is increasing up to two-a-day workouts, both resistance training, and I have been looking forward to this for months! The Inclusion of BC/EAA along with the rest of my supplemental regimen (Which would be T911, creatine mono, BA, WPI, fish oil, multi, vitC, and zma) would be greatly appreciated and more than beneficial!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To update my application id be willing to "buy" some other lg products to stack with it,by taking advantage of the sale. I dunno what im going to buy, and when though. If i do ill buy 100 bucks of stuff to take advantage of the free shipping.

I can do a straight BC+EAA log also if u want.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
I have been looking for an intra-WO BC + EAA formula to take for two days now. I am cutting and was wondering what your calories per serving is? Intra-Aid is at 70 calories per pop. For me, at 2100 cals a day, I'd rather not. Purple Wrath seems to be the only other alternative right now for my cutting purposes.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Like 16 calories I suppose, if you look at the aminos.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Im In!

Training - WestSide!
Diet - Anabolic Diet at 4000kcals a day, will be tracking on AM's diet tracker.
Other Supplements- PeptoPro post workout, Nothing else right now.
Ability to log - You would get at least four updates a week and I can start ASAP.
Past Logs-
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/99665-pmiller-s-neovar.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/95724-pmiller-s-core.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/91068-pmiller-s-cold.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/84501-rpm-drive-x.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/85071-pmillers-r4w-v2.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83078-pmillers-usp-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/79867-pmiller-pslin.html
What Else I have Tried - Extend, Custom Capsules BCAA, Purple Wrath, Universal's BCAA and EAA, NutraPlanet Bulk BCAA and Leucine, ON's BCAA.
Why Do I Want To Log - It is hard to find a supplement out there that is consistent as a high dosed BCAA. PeptoPro is good for after a workout, but I need something to drink during my workout and before that not only taste good but provides me with amino's to keep me from going catabolic during my training. Also I really like the idea of a high glutamine concentration in there because being on the AD diet I need something like glutamine that can convert to glucogen and help me be full force for my max effort days.

Thanks LG and good luck to everyone else

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
listen all due respects fellas, but this one is all mine

:box:

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
listen all due respects fellas, but this one is all mine

:box:
thats weird, LG already PM'ed me telling me i got all of the log positions :rofl:

that is a joke, fyi.:drunk:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I throw my hat in the bucket BUT I see there are TONS of qualified applicants in here and Im on cycle so I dont know if you want my reslults over others.

Name: Pappa Poop a Loop
Weight: 200
height: 5'10 5/8" (gotta get in every 1/8" :D)

Current supplementation:
Bulk BCAA 2:1:1 @ +5g ed intra workout, 5-10g L-leucine 3xED pre, intra and post workout. Soon to have watermelon Xtend on hand (prob mon or tues) and can do comparison between Bulk, Xtend and LG's BC/EAA.

Also taking in 40mg(ramping to 60mg) Epistane and TD DHEA @ 50mg 2x ed.
(soon to swap T-1 from Pp when arrives w/TD DHEA)
Creatine monohydrate 10g (3.5gx3)ED
Beta Alanine 2-4g ED
Bulk P-slin
(soon to try and compare Slin when arrives)
Bulk Taurine 1-5g ed

Have been doing so for over 2 weeks.
Have been doing for 1.5 weeks

BCAA/EAA/Amino EXP-
Have dabbled with PURPLE WRAATH, Bulk BCAA's/L-Leucine/L-Glutamine/L-Arginine

Tons of logging exp-
see 3 logs in sig all unsponsored, have run even more both sponsored and unsponsored.

Good luck to everyone and regardless this has me intrigued and hope the flavor is as good as is claimed as bulk Aminos just taste like ASS especially Leucine.

goped

Awards
i Would love to test the new bc/eaa combo
21 male 11.5 %bf endomorph
6'0" 192lb
ACE certified trainer/exercise science major
lots of experience with body building
diet is 100 carb 70-80 fats 287 protein
water 1 to 2 gallons a day
supps- ceatine, no shot gun, max anabol, Max ACM, Max Iso Extreme protein, glutanime, Max vitacell and CLA, green tea, and Omega 3,6,9
lift 5 days a week with cardio 20 min fat burn a day
weekend hit cardio on saturdays
martial arts 2 times a week full time student
certified trainer and willing to log professional results and provide pictures
goals- build/maintain lean mass and get shreaded
a member of the mp board

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established

Get those apps in!!!!!

Today is the day, people ! Good luck everyone !

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If its not too late Ill jump in on this! Id love to try me a bcaa/eaa mix!

Similar supps used: Bulk BCAA, Bulk EAA, Xtend, Excell

Supps using now: Hemodraulix, Cre02, 1-C, Xtend, BA

Training exerience: since 15 (last 3 years seriously)

Previous Sponsored logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/106040-someone-call-911-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/103274-metroba-hit-s.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76280-metrobas-first-sponsered.html

Current log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/97362-metroba-s-kitchen-34.html

I would log everyday and give my honest opinion on the product. Excited to see this stuff in action!! Good luck to all the other applicants!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good luck all, so many good applications!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like a very qualified group, good luck to all