Can I use Home Dip Bar for make huge Shoulder?

Anajohn

Awards
I do not have time to go to the gym, and I like my body part shoulder. I want that become my shoulder muscular so can I use just home dip bar to making huge shoulder or not like explain this detail article.
fitnesstopper.com/portable-dip-bar/

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
I do not have time to go to the gym, and I like my body part shoulder. I want that become my shoulder muscular so can I use just home dip bar to making huge shoulder or not like explain this detail article.
fitnesstopper.com/portable-dip-bar/
If you do not have time to go to the gym then you won't to have your shoulder muscular.. you can try use just home dip bar.. but to making huge shoulder no..

But in reality.. make time for the gym.. serious changes take serious work.. if you don't want to do serious work then maybe try tantric masturbation for to make shoulder huge.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually to have sick shoulders you need to take androgens .
Natties have to suffer with lagging shoulders and traps.
Don't get me wrong some natties have cool delts. But AAS seem to really make those areas grow.
Get some test and some msten and do dips and pushups at home for 2 months I bet those shoulders will grow bro.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
The answer to this is not "go get some androgens".. if dude "doesn't have time for the gym" what makes you think he has time for a proper diet.. and he thinks a home dip bar will allow him to spot train his shoulders to massive proportion.. this is the type of person who needs to rethink how much they want something and what it takes to get that.. not change to thinking what's the easiest way to get something I want quickly with the least amount of work..directing someone like this to aas is very likely to result in someone accidently shutting down their boys to sterilization.. learn about how the body and muscles work.. then ask yourself if a freaking dip bar will to make shoulder huge..

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The answer to this is not "go get some androgens".. if dude "doesn't have time for the gym" what makes you think he has time for a proper diet.. and he thinks a home dip bar will allow him to spot train his shoulders to massive proportion.. this is the type of person who needs to rethink how much they want something and what it takes to get that.. not change to thinking what's the easiest way to get something I want quickly with the least amount of work..directing someone like this to aas is very likely to result in someone accidently shutting down their boys to sterilization.. learn about how the body and muscles work.. then ask yourself if a freaking dip bar will to make shoulder huge..
Have you seen c t Fletcher? Kali muscle.
Those guys eat like crap and shoulders are boulders..
AAS and bar work will give you big shoulders. Even if you ate big macs 3 times a day.
I'm giving him info not directions. Natty lifters have little shoulders. All I'm saying.
Certain muscle groups respond to AAS.
Traps shoulders quads.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Yes but he has no idea what that entails.. all muscle groups respond to aas.. you could do an intense cycle of test and tren while committing to a routine of skipping your way around while at work or in public and I bet you could get leaner and develop some decent legs.. does that mean it's a good idea to do if you've no idea what it may do to you?.. aas are not shortcuts to be taken lightly.. they let you work harder and recover faster.. if someone can't work hard in the first place. then why do they need what aas gives you.. they shouldn't put stuff into their body that could ruin them if done incorrectly.. but by all means.. don't make time for the gym.. or a diet.. just juice up, use your dip bar, and get hoooge.. what could possibly go wrong?.. you know.. maybe they should start making little superdrol Flintstones tablets for kids..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have you seen c t Fletcher? Kali muscle.
Those guys eat like crap and shoulders are boulders..
AAS and bar work will give you big shoulders. Even if you ate big macs 3 times a day.
I'm giving him info not directions. Natty lifters have little shoulders. All I'm saying.
Certain muscle groups respond to AAS.
Traps shoulders quads.
Kali said himself that his diet is ground turkey and rice for most his meals. The other crap is for youtube

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kali said himself that his diet is ground turkey and rice for most his meals. The other crap is for youtube
I love ground turkey and rice. With hot sauce of course. Cheap, easy, tasty, and full of protein.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I love brown gravy packs they make bland food so much better. I also make chili all the time, super easy to make and you can put whatever you want in it.
Learnt my lesson with next day plain brown rice lol ???

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually to have sick shoulders you need to take androgens .
Natties have to suffer with lagging shoulders and traps.
Don't get me wrong some natties have cool delts. But AAS seem to really make those areas grow.
Get some test and some msten and do dips and pushups at home for 2 months I bet those shoulders will grow bro.
What works even better is injecting AAS into your delts. Seems to have some localized effects when doing this. I always have to be careful becuase my shoulders explode on cycle, far more than other body parts, so I end up not even directly training them. My delts are like cartoon bulldog delts I'm told lol

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kali has lost so much muscle its sad.
His biceps stayed large because synthol.
Kali is one of you tubes worst. IMO

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What works even better is injecting AAS into your delts. Seems to have some localized effects when doing this. I always have to be careful becuase my shoulders explode on cycle, far more than other body parts, so I end up not even directly training them. My delts are like cartoon bulldog delts I'm told lol
And Kali claims that's why his arms are so huge. Prop into the bicep..
Definetely works but I'm guessing Kali does a little synthol too.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Turkey and rice gets my vote too.
Kali dosnt.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And Kali claims that's why his arms are so huge. Prop into the bicep..
Definetely works but I'm guessing Kali does a little synthol too.
I've also heard that injecting carnitine solution into the muscle belly helps stretch it (amongst it's other benefits). I think it was Fueled Passion here who told me this, he was big into using inj carnitine a while back when I was trying it out too.