Experience with dislocated thumb

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I dislocated my thumb last Friday and want to know if anyone has gone through something like this. Do you work out just lower body 3 times a week, run, ab routines, and can I continue supplements. I love working out and it's my stress reliever and my go to place to just relax and get away. So not sure how I am going to cope not working out for a while if doc says I cant. I have an appointment with an orthopedic doc today In a few hours just hoping I can heal quickly and eventually be able to bench and workout upperbody.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've broke my 4 right hand knuckles, but not my thumb. I did lower body, cardio, and looking back I wish I had put a band around my wrist and did high volume band resistance work.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Will be doing this. I hope to heal up fast cuz I love deadlift and cleans

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
David I tried to PM you back but your inbox needs cleared - I looked up and down and no special deals on it right now - use code ORBITV2 for 10% your entire order at least though.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
David I tried to PM you back but your inbox needs cleared - I looked up and down and no special deals on it right now - use code ORBITV2 for 10% your entire order at least though.
Thanks bro.