igf-1 50 day run

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
so i got enough igf-1 lr3 to last 50 days if i go eod with 40mcg.

i have some older pics from earlier in the month just to show where i started and where i am now and where i will be when its over.

i was logging a hemodraulix and nos ether but i got this stuff to add to it

right now im 6'3 197 about 18% bf

i will be doing igf, dcp, hemodraulix, and nolvadex.

hoping to lose some more bf and pack on some lean mass.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
so i got enough igf-1 lr3 to last 50 days if i go eod with 40mcg.

i have some older pics from earlier in the month just to show where i started and where i am now and where i will be when its over.

i was logging a hemodraulix and nos ether but i got this stuff to add to it

right now im 6'3 197 about 18% bf

i will be doing igf, dcp, hemodraulix, and nolvadex.

hoping to lose some more bf and pack on some lean mass.
Good luck..I'll be keeping an eye on this. Please try to get weight measurements (bodyweight) when you can. I like numbers to go with photos. :D

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 1
shoulders
max ot workout
barbell shoulder press 3x6
db shoulder press 3x6
lat raises 2x6

traps
trap pull 3x6
shrugs 3x6

20 minutes cardio

i pinned my shoulders today.
i feel pretty pumped up today, im sure its just placebo tho.

legs tomorrow then pinning again on friday, in the bi's

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
well i went from 205 in the first pics to 196 in the new ones and then i'll post the last ones. i also was at 23% bf now im down to 18%. so so far so good.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
my diet isnt anything set.
usually 2 to 3 eggs in the morning with ezekiel bread or oatmeal.
2 protein shakes and either an apple or kashi bar
then late lunch with chicken or fish, with brown rice or vegtables or whole wheat pasta.
another protein shake and snack.
and lots of water.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i'll try and take one tomorrow when i get done lifting

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
What's your post-injection meal lookin' like? This is numero UNO.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Wouldnt it be easiet to just throw a shake together? It seems thats the route most take.
Yep, I use a shake, but I used the word "meal" because I wasn't sure if he was doing a shake or "real food". But definitely, the shake is the easiest.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
well i havent changed my diet yet its day 2, and i dont feel anything yet but i usually do a protein shake with some recovery pb balls. then a huge carb meal after, like an hour later. rice or wheat pasta and chicken. you think i should make a shake with protein, pb, and oats for right after my injection?? and then eat a real meal about an hour and half later??

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
well i havent changed my diet yet its day 2, and i dont feel anything yet but i usually do a protein shake with some recovery pb balls. then a huge carb meal after, like an hour later. rice or wheat pasta and chicken. you think i should make a shake with protein, pb, and oats for right after my injection?? and then eat a real meal about an hour and half later??
Yes, your Post-injection shake should be loaded w/protein and carbs. I get ~55g protein, 75g carbs in my shake. Cytogainer.....does the job and has a lot of nutrients as icing on the cake baby.

I usually have a "regular" meal afterwards...2.5-3hrs later (50g protein, 40-50g carbs)...

-Papa!-

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 1

this is where i was at as of day 1...i think i have made some progress...my boobs are still a little saggy...lol.:frustrate.

Attachments

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
do u think if i just kind of do a make shift gainer shake like the one i suggested would that be okay. and you drink it right after the inject right??

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
this is where i was at as of day 1...i think i have made some progress...my boobs are still a little saggy...lol.:frustrate.
Yes, def. some progress! Nice going..keep it up. Glad to see the hair's gone....Woofta.....

IGF-1 does not give extreme results in days or weeks really...it's a long-term product. Superdrol-type gains are NOT to be expected...nor anything even close. You will fill out and maybe even lean out some, but the true effect will be felt months and months from now. Keep the diet strong and workouts solid and you will progress!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
do u think if i just kind of do a make shift gainer shake like the one i suggested would that be okay. and you drink it right after the inject right??
Oh sure, you can totally make your own shake bro. No problem there. Whey protein + Ground raw oats + whatever else you wanna throw in there....fruit? It's all good...just carb up here and get your protein on.

YES, I have my Post-inj. shake no more than 5 min. later. Then I sit around and let it all soak up :D

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
yah my friend told me my happy trail looked like a forest haha...i wasnt like refering to seeing strength gains immediatly more just the pumps and hunger and sleepiness that many refer too...i just want to feel something so i know its working but i also realize its only day two.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
one more ?? just curious about is it important to try and spike your insulin levels after a shot, like by eating some simple carbs or sugar after u inject or does the igf-1 do that for u?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
yah my friend told me my happy trail looked like a forest haha...i wasnt like refering to seeing strength gains immediatly more just the pumps and hunger and sleepiness that many refer too...i just want to feel something so i know its working but i also realize its only day two.
I know man, I was just making a general reference to IGF-1 results. :)

I do not have really outrageous pumps nor hunger nor sleepiness. I do seem to get pumped easier, like when I dry my hair, my arms start to burn/pump up faster. I can only hold my cell phone to one ear for 20 sec. then I have to change hands.....$hit like that...annoying stuff.

I am rarely "hungry"....I eat every 2.5-3 hrs....so I prob. don't give myself a real chance to be hungry. EAT EAT EAT bro.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
ok we'll thats a little disappointing but i have always had problems with being patient. i'm still really jacked up after my inject yesterday, i cant wait to pin my bi's tomorrow, i don't think i have ever looked forward to taking a shot in my life.
legs today
squat press 3x6
leg ext 3x6
leg curls 2x6
calf raises 3x6

abs then cardio for 20 minutes.

ill post later with weight and how the workout went.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
ok we'll thats a little disappointing but i have always had problems with being patient. i'm still really jacked up after my inject yesterday, i cant wait to pin my bi's tomorrow, i don't think i have ever looked forward to taking a shot in my life.
legs today
squat press 3x6
leg ext 3x6
leg curls 2x6
calf raises 3x6

abs then cardio for 20 minutes.

ill post later with weight and how the workout went.
IMO, you really need to increase the number of calf sets. Pound on those suckers....Try some crazy a$$ drop sets. I can royally jack mine up doing this:'

Using leg press: start at a light weight x 15 reps, add a plate to each side and try to get 12-15 reps each set. Go up til you can only do like 6 reps (maybe 5 sets). Then reverse it; strip a plate from each side....max out of reps...strip a plate, max out on reps...keep going til you are down to 1 plate ea. side. Rep the hell out. MINIMIZE rest between sets (stretch tho).

Then follow this up with seated calf raises (3 sets of 8-12 reps). See how you feel. You will walk feel it like a slap in the face with a wet fish.

Also, increase the # of leg sets (maybe add a couple more sets in there boss)

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
so i didnt notice much in terms of anything different than the norm. my abs feel really sore and fuller thats about it.
i did my protein shake with a natty pb ezekiel sandwhich
and then two hours later had salmon with wheat pasta and alfredo sauce...sounds good but wasnt.

i'm just kind of getting back into doing legs so im kinda being a pussy about it cause i still want to be able to my cardio and not be sore for a week. but hopefully next week i will start to change things up for my legs.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
still sitting at 197~198ish.
arms tomorrow..very excited.

just a side note i got some of the igf on my fingers and it burned my fingers. is this from the acetic acid or something else.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
still sitting at 197~198ish.
arms tomorrow..very excited.

just a side note i got some of the igf on my fingers and it burned my fingers. is this from the acetic acid or something else.
A) Plz explain how you got it on your fingers

B) The IGF-1 should be reconned in 0.6%AA which is FAR below the "burn rate". When you buy distilled vinegar at a grocery store it's ~5% acidity...yours is ~1/10 of that acidity.

IMPORTANT: The reconned AA should be in a sealed vial and the ONLY thing that should have contact with it is your sterile slinpin and the inside of a muscle. When you back-load w/BW, the acidity is now significantly less than the 0.6% that the IGF-1 resides in. I cannot imagine it burning at any level if reconned to specification.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
there was some residue down the side of the plunger from over aspirating i think is the right word.
i dk what it was then...but it kind of left a burning finger on the tip of my finger.

i dont think this stuff is bunk cause my source is a good friend and he would never **** me over so i dk what it is.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
well i guess u live and u learn..its not that much money. i can get another batch if i run out too soon.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
well i guess u live and u learn..its not that much money. i can get another batch if i run out too soon.
Well it sure the heck isnt cheap....

No offense, but are you sure youre ready for IGF?
You look/sound like you are pretty new to the whole pin scene, and there nothing wrong with that. But it seem as though you jumped into it...
Not being patient is bad with IGF. It needs to be used for a good amount of time then the cells need to develop.
....I think you should just rest it for now or finish what you have reconed already. I just dont think youre goin to get the results youre hoping for....

If you in the line for more fat loss, pricey but, GH is the way to go. 4iu a day and you should see results no problem.

Goodluck no matter what you choose but ill still be watching.

EDIT: I dont think its aspirating, thats what you do when the pin is in you. Which i hope you are doing and i hope it wasnt during this it did happen or youre WAY far from the muscle.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i mean i just messed up the first one..the second time i did it was a piece of cake...how else am i supposed to learn, without doing. i dont want to do hgh or insulin. and i dont think i can get GH.
i appreciate the advice though and anymore u give in the future. if things still keeping going rough my buddies have done a couple runs with igf and i can just get them to help me out. so im not going at this alone.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i guess i meant like lubricating the needle and pushing out the air bubbles. i also switched to 1/2 .3cc slin pin which went much smoother.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
thats cool. Thanks for not thinking i was attacking you.
I understand the live and learn deal, i agree.

PS-No Insulin, youre right. BUT just GH would be great for fat loss, i hear.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
if i could get my hands on some i would do it with the igf.
would i also need to use t3??

i was gonna go talk to my friend about it but i think ill wait another couple injects before i start jump to conclusions about things.

i was just saying how else do you get pin expierence if your not a diabetic or doing other stuff. i can only watch so many youtube videos and read so much about pinning before you just have to try it.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
i guess i meant like lubricating the needle and pushing out the air bubbles. i also switched to 1/2 .3cc slin pin which went much smoother.
bd, the idea of back-loading with BW is to dilute the acidity of the IGF/AA in the vial. So if it's burning your finger it will MOST DEFINITELY burn the pi$$ out of the muscle and you WILL feel it. So if it didn't burn upon injection, I think it was a mind-game personally.

You don't need to "lubricate" the needle bro. Just get the air bubbles out carefully....keep pressin' plunger til a tiny bead appears at the top of the needle...then it's go time (swab 1st of course). Hope all is going well dewd!

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
ok well i didnt think so i was really just trying to get the air bubbles out and there were alot of them. i really didnt like the first set of pins i got they sucked. i like the new ones better.
i think i might be falling in love with igf-1...tehehe.

i just read that nolva reduces your natural igf levels i know i already asked this question but do u think that the igf im taking is being deminished by the nolva should i cycle off i have been on it for about 1 and 1/2 months and no pain in the boob region anymore.

maybe a dumb question but inner bi is the best place right, like still on top but more to the inside.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
no both shots were pretty pain free, my tris felt really pumped after thats the only thing i noticed.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
TIME OUT, if your gonna run growth run t4 NOT t3! and second i wouldnt run any growth that is below pharm grade

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i wasnt really planning on it...just curious i dk i if i can even get my hands on any gh or t4.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 3

so i pulled two pins this morning and now im about to workout, doing tris first then bis, then immediatly injecting the bis. got my homemade carb shake..two scoops fuzzy navel nectar and oats,peanut butter, and honey. smelled alright this morning.

will post later with how workout went as well as shot and weight.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Nice log...keep it coming. Also, how did you determine the mcg per "tick" on the new syringes you got? Just making sure you're injecting the mcg (micrograms) you think you are dood. Not babysitting, just trying to help.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i'm getting about 5 iu...its pretty concentrated. i just had my buddy do it, i was their i just let him do it since he had done it before. i'm not worried about it anymore. just did bi's and i feel amazing.

tri's
3x6 close grip
3x6 skull crushers
3x6 cable pushdowns

bi's
3x6 bb curls
3x6 preacher curls
3x6 db curls

abs in between
weight ats 198.0
feel a little fuller
mid section feels like im retaining more water

so my right bi feels extremely pumped after the shot, my left not so much. all in all the whole thing went alot smoother this time and i feel they will only get better from here.:woohoo: i do hate taking them in the bathroom tho it feels so dirty.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
i'm getting about 5 iu...its pretty concentrated. i just had my buddy do it, i was their i just let him do it since he had done it before. i'm not worried about it anymore. just did bi's and i feel amazing.

......I do hate taking them in the bathroom tho it feels so dirty.
LOL, ya man, it IS dirty in there...doods $hit in there all the time....it's no operating room. I just administer mine ~10-15 min. after my workout....a short drive home.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
well i work out at school and then i go in the library bathroom...hehe.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
went for a run this morning..3 1/2 miles on an empty stomach. that was not very fun.

my right arm is kinda sore like just below my inject site. the other arm is fine. i pinned it right in the middle of the bicep.
doing chest tomorrow.

that dude chaos post was very discouraging news...just wondering if anyone out their has actually seen gains down the road from this stuff...maybe someone who did it 9 months ago??

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
ok so today is chest day
going to do a chest inject pwo
will post later with weight and workout and how it went
??? there is always a stubborn air bubble in the pin that i cant get out

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 5

So today went fine...my left peck is a little sore but besides that everything went fine.

chest day
3x6 incline db( could rep them just couldnt get the ****ers up!!)
3x5 db flat
2x6 decline bb
2x6 peck flys

abs in between no cardio.

trying to bump up the protein intake to around 350.

normal day been feeling kind of funky lately as of yesterday...dk if im just dehydrated or what. weight is still steady at 197.8 look a bit leaner according to my friend who injected me.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
its not very big should i just let it be??
tiny air bubbles are not an issue. Bobas can attribute to that as he was the one that gave me input regarding bubbles. In fact, it takes a significant number of CCs to cause serious harm. Just flick the syringe body a few times....they'll rise and should be able to be ejected.

mannip23

Awards
Why are you running it 50 days? It stops being effective after 30. Do 50- 70 mcg pwo. The results should show in the following months they are not instant. You should be getting the biggest pumps of your life. It works much better with AAS because the new muscle cells will mature quicker.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i try to push the one air bubble out but it just stays in their while liquid squirts out and seeing how this is wasteful i think i will just leave them in their. when you aspirate your supposed to see some more air bubbles right??

i'm doing 50 days eod cause i have read and been told that doing it everyday down regulates or saturates the receptors after about week 3. im doing 40mcg but not noticing any pumps. i would like to bump it up to maybe 60 mcg for two pins just to see if i notice a difference but then i deff would not make it to 50 days on.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
im not a huge fan of aas cause i'm sensitive to gyno, low on cash, and they make my face breakout like i have boils....so im ok with waiting and just working out hard and eating right and see if i notice gains down the road.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
monsterish IGF-1/GH 0
jimpro5150 Anabolics 2
IGF-1/GH 12
IGF-1/GH 3
maul89 IGF-1/GH 0