igf-1 50 day run

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
ran sprints yesterday and im doing back today.
not noticing too much..my acid reflux is kicking up.
im thinking maybe due to the citric acid in my protein and how im doing 4 of them a day might be wearing out my stomach.
im going to buy some vanilla egg protein tomorrow and see if that cures the problem otherwise i will have to stop taking all my wonderfull pills until it subsides.

oh i weighed in at 195.6 yesterday..weird, cause i felt hydrated and i have been eating more than usual.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 7

back day
lat pull downs 3x6
one arm db rows 3x6
bent rows 2x6
back extensions
20 minutes cardio
abs in between

injected bi's immediatly after
felt alright...started feeling sleepy today and deff hungrier

weight was 196

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 7

shoulder day
3x6 bb press
3x6 db press
3x6 lateral raises

traps
3x6 trap pulls
3x6 bb shrugs

abs in between

got extremely hungry yesterday..i bumped up to 60mcg just to see if i noticed any difference.

but shoulder day i just did bi lat pin in both shoulders

today is legs with sprints should be fun especially since im still sore.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
shoulder day
3x6 bb press
3x6 db press
3x6 lateral raises

traps
3x6 trap pulls
3x6 bb shrugs

abs in between

got extremely hungry yesterday..i bumped up to 60mcg just to see if i noticed any difference.

but shoulder day i just did bi lat pin in both shoulders

today is legs with sprints should be fun especially since im still sore.
Day 8 not 7 correct?

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 11

so i did legs yesterday even tho i was still sore form running sprints earlier in the week..needless to say it was very painfull..and papa i did the claf workout and i could barely walk to my car haha.

did arms today
bis first
then tris but when i pinnned i had my first kind of **** up i think i went to high on my tri and aspirated like normal but injected too fast and i got a big lump, knot...nothing came out and now theres just a little lump there not noticeable tho. i got freaked out so i just did my other bi instead of my tri.
now by tri is just kind of sore. i worked out at the ymca where i work the scale said 200 but its always been heavier than the one at school so i dk...

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 13

i ran three miles yesterday morning then had an off day from lifting

sorry i havent posted weight i havent been near a scale.

so far my arms deff feel bigger and my stomach is tighting up a bit...i started doing 3 pills of dcp 3x a day cause i wasnt noticing much from 2.

i got a big bruise on my tricep and the nodule is gone but it looks a little swollen.
i'm doing chest today and will inject my upper pecks as well.

i'll post later with weight and workout.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
so today was by far the best lifting day i have had in a while
chest
bench press bb 3 sets, 12,10,8,drop set to failure 7 more
incline db press 3 sets 12,10,8,drop set
decline db 3 sets 12,10,8,drop set
flat bench db flys 12,10,8 drop set
abs in between no running today
pumps were insane to say the least :box:

pinned chest afterward
weight was up to 199 feeling leaner tho

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
new pics

pretty pleased with the progress so far this is me after my chest workout today 6/30/08

Attachments

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
i ran three miles yesterday morning then had an off day from lifting

sorry i havent posted weight i havent been near a scale.

so far my arms deff feel bigger and my stomach is tighting up a bit...i started doing 3 pills of dcp 3x a day cause i wasnt noticing much from 2.

i got a big bruise on my tricep and the nodule is gone but it looks a little swollen.
i'm doing chest today and will inject my upper pecks as well.

i'll post later with weight and workout.
Bro, I got some bruising too. Pinned lats and stuck right thru a vein (I have quit a few there and it's very hard to see where I'm pinnin'); Chest too.....bruise. No worries, they're just letting you know you put a needle thru a vein. Harmless really.

Keep up the log man...I'm readin'!

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 15

yesterday was back and i deff felt stronger than usual. killed some pull ups haha. did sprints before hand and it felt like i was tearing my quads off i guess i didnt warm up enough. my chest is uber sore. was contimplating doing shoulders today cause my upper pecks are so sore still, but im gonna do them anyway. weight was back down to 196.8
still got a bruise and everyone keeps asking me how i did it i just say i ran into a corner and not a needle haha. :twisted:

pinning shoulders today.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
diet for critique

Meal 1: whey iso 2 scoops, 2 eggs 1 white, slice ezekiel or oats(sometimes two slices if i make a fried egg sandwhich) slice of fat free cheese
Meal 2: egg protein 2 scoops by ATW, 2 tsps natty pb
Meal 3: post workout whey iso 2 scoops and either and apple, yogurt covered raisins or simple sugar to spike slin
Meal 4: 2 chicken breasts or red meat, with sweet potatoes or veggies or salad sometimes brown rice or wheat pasta
meal 5: salad w/chicken or some meat...its my shift meal at my job.
meal 6: 2 scoops egg atw, 1/4 oats, natty pb( helps me with energy while working in at the restaurant)
meal 7: 2 scoops egg with 8 ounces skim milk or water depending on how fat i feel.

snack on dried fruit or mixed nuts

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
any advice would be appreciated..this is a recomp/slash whatever is best to eat while on igf diet.
i get about 300 to 350grams of protein not so sure on everything else, carbs at a guess would be around 150?? not sure tho..

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
did you injury your right tec, or it may be the right since its a mirror shot...?
In the recent pic, left side when looking at it on computer.
It looks like it seperates some?

Keep it up.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i think its from the gyno i got after ****ing anevol, with arimevol. or its just fat

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
damm it mental now all i can think about is my saggy right booby haha...oh well.

shoulders went well yesterday
db shoulder press
trap pulls
side raises
shrugs
machine shoulder press superset with front raises drop set to failure
abs in between
ran 25 minutes
weight was 196

did some measurements yesterday
bis were 14(this is all not flexed)
forearm 11
waist 36:rasp:
i have them written down and will double check

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
did legs today
squats
leg press
leg curls
leg extensions
calf raises

weight 197.4

really sore

i need someone to talk me out of this cause i want to let the igf-1 do its thing, but i also want to give test and winny a run before the summer is over...any input would be great

Newbie40plus

Newbie40plus

Awards
i need someone to talk me out of this cause i want to let the igf-1 do its thing, but i also want to give test and winny a run before the summer is over...any input would be great
You've got your whole life bro, I'm 41 and never injected anything into my body until less than a month ago.

That being said, I am not in a position to give advice on how to use what and synergy and whatnot, I'm a newbie.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
so i moving so i will hold off on the test and such til maybe later this year if i do do anything it will be a trenadrol/epi stack.

so i missed my shot yesterday cause allllllllllllllllll the gyms were closed so i'm doing 80mcg today to see how i react to that and if i liky then i will stay with that for the remainder.

doing arms today...cant wait even tho i only got 4 hours if that of sleep.

feeling a little more deffined but maybe due to that fact that i have been doing a lazy form of carb cycling.
and taking 10 dcp's a day. lol

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 20

weight
bis and tris
strength was normal
pumps were pretty good
did 80mcgs in each bicep

overall dont notice too much really tired cause i got up so early.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
biceps still feel really sore and full, tris dont. pretty hungry today but could just be because of my weird eating schedule.
i did have some bomb ass food today..salmon with two sunny side eggs, with sweet potato mash, black beans and guac. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i was still hungry afterwards :sad:

i cant tell if this dcp is working my stomach has looked the same for about two weeks now and i have been changing things up and still being really strict my diet...:frustrate

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 22

did chest yesterday
flat bench
incline db
decline db
flys
push ups with medicine ball for a burnout

chest was pretty full throughout and i went up on my flat bench which hasnt happend in a while

did 80mcg bi lat in both pecks
hurt pretty bad today muscles were really tight and full it was hard to push into them.

cheated by accident last night..i think bumping up the dose has made my hunger out of this world....I ATE CHEESECAKE after dinner woops
now im gonna low carb it today and try and make up for it.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
did chest yesterday
flat bench
incline db
decline db
flys
push ups with medicine ball for a burnout

chest was pretty full throughout and i went up on my flat bench which hasnt happend in a while

did 80mcg bi lat in both pecks
hurt pretty bad today muscles were really tight and full it was hard to push into them.

cheated by accident last night..i think bumping up the dose has made my hunger out of this world....I ATE CHEESECAKE after dinner woops
now im gonna low carb it today and try and make up for it.
Why did you decide to up your IGF doseage to 80mcg? Sorry if I missed it....I've been out traveling for some time. Hope all is well bro!

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
weight today was 195 mainly cause i passed on the morning carbs feeling guilty about the cheese cake.
did back today finally able to do pull ups with some added weight so that was nice.

decent pump

i just wanted to see if i could tell a difference i know i prolly shouldnt **** around with the dose but i'm not really getting much out of it now and i just wanted see if i would get the sides like increased hunger and pump. i know long term growth is the main thing tho.

papa when you gonna put up those pics dude

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
come on man stay with it NO CHEESE CAKE (your wondering why your stomach has'nt changed in the past 2 weeks) keep it clean man and keep the protein high and keep fat intake low be careful with the pasta and PB dont go over board with those. keep carbs moderate dont go to high and make sure to try to cut em out after5-6pm

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
that was my first cheat meal in about two weeks and even my cheat meals before that werent very bad.

i'm not really doing the pb anymore. still getting a little frustrated tho by the belly fat. i tried to do very low carbs yesterday and i felt insanely hungry and shitty all day...i could barely sleep. i've cut carbs before and it hasnt been that bad i guess its the hunger pains from the igf or something.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
weight today was 195 mainly cause i passed on the morning carbs feeling guilty about the cheese cake.
did back today finally able to do pull ups with some added weight so that was nice.

decent pump

i just wanted to see if i could tell a difference i know i prolly shouldnt **** around with the dose but i'm not really getting much out of it now and i just wanted see if i would get the sides like increased hunger and pump. i know long term growth is the main thing tho.

papa when you gonna put up those pics dude
FUQ dude, I know...damn photos! I will try my BEST to take some tonight. I have off from the gym and after cardio I'll use my crappy webcam to grab some pix of my sexxy ass! You want me to put on thigh-highs? j/p....ha ha.....SIIIIACK!

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 25

so i did shoulders yesterday pinned both with a 5/16 i was nervous cause it didnt look long enough to me to be IM, but it worked and i just got a resupply of 1/2 so i'm good to go for the remainer looking at about 12 to 14 more days on.

shoulders were looking bigger and tighter could see some striations?? i cant spell. but on the discouraging news part i lost my bet with my lifting partner. i went down .5% in bf but i also lost 2 pounds of lbm.WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cause i feel bigger and stronger and my diet has been really good. weight was 196 yesterday. my buddy put on 17 pounds of lbm and lost three pounds of muscle in a month. REDICULOUS! on a havoc/mdrol cycle..thats the most i have ever seen and he was already lifting hard and he was already really big.

deff been depressed the last few days, i dk what else to do..thinking about cutting out the long distance cardio and just doing some form of HIIT cardio or straight up sprints. and trying to figure out my cals intake better so i can make sure i'm atleast at maintance. i just dk what i want to do cut or bulk since clearly i can't do a recomp very well.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
so i did shoulders yesterday pinned both with a 5/16 i was nervous cause it didnt look long enough to me to be IM, but it worked and i just got a resupply of 1/2 so i'm good to go for the remainer looking at about 12 to 14 more days on.

shoulders were looking bigger and tighter could see some striations?? i cant spell. but on the discouraging news part i lost my bet with my lifting partner. i went down .5% in bf but i also lost 2 pounds of lbm.WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cause i feel bigger and stronger and my diet has been really good. weight was 196 yesterday. my buddy put on 17 pounds of lbm and lost three pounds of muscle in a month. REDICULOUS! on a havoc/mdrol cycle..thats the most i have ever seen and he was already lifting hard and he was already really big.

deff been depressed the last few days, i dk what else to do..thinking about cutting out the long distance cardio and just doing some form of HIIT cardio or straight up sprints. and trying to figure out my cals intake better so i can make sure i'm atleast at maintance. i just dk what i want to do cut or bulk since clearly i can't do a recomp very well.
Dood, take 2 chill pills and let the stuff work. :) This isn't a PH; far from it. Also, take it easy on the mad cardio. I was only power-walking a few times each week (~45 min. each time). Make sure your water is at least 1ga ED and your carbs are at least 300g on pin days (or everyday). I just got a 3lb jug of wazy maise in...if you're not familiar with it, look into it. I got mine from NutraPlanet. Hella cheap.

Hang in there man....you have plenty of time to add mass; you're young and learning about all this peptide stuff, just like me. Patience is a virtue :)

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
thanks for the claming words papa..lol
i 've tried waxy maze stuff before...i'll get some of that stuff for after pinning and pwo. its just so frustrating cause i want to eat more but i dk if this stuff is really working and i dont really want to put more fat on so i dk what to do?????

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the claming words papa..lol
i 've tried waxy maze stuff before...i'll get some of that stuff for after pinning and pwo. its just so frustrating cause i want to eat more but i dk if this stuff is really working and i dont really want to put more fat on so i dk what to do?????

For convenience sake (for me), will you post your macros (cals: fat, protein, cabs) please? Also, take it easy on the cardio. Let those cals go to GROWTH. Don't worry about fat loss...just eat lots of protein and complex carbs, but low fat! IF you start to see fat gain, then increase the cardio.

But I hear you man...when your buddy is packing on ~20lbs and you're droppin' lbs. it can be frustrating. But I seriously recommend "minding your own business", meaning don't compare apples to cup holders (a PH to IGF-1). Just be patient, lift smart, eat clean, drink >= 1ga H2O ED and sleep.

I know you know this, but for good measure, I'll say it again: IGF-1 isn't for immediate gains....it takes months and months for things to evolve (according to popular belief/theory). Long run broh, long run.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i did the the my pyramid diet tracker thing and my best estimate need to really measure this stuff out is
2400 cals i think with working out i need around 3000 just maintance
protein 350
fats 60
carbs 170

so ur saying i should go upwards of 300 and where should i get the rest of the cals from?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
i did the the my pyramid diet tracker thing and my best estimate need to really measure this stuff out is
2400 cals i think with working out i need around 3000 just maintance
protein 350
fats 60
carbs 170

so ur saying i should go upwards of 300 and where should i get the rest of the cals from?
At those macros (350/60/300), the cals would be 3,140.
(350 x 4) + (350 x 4) + (60 x 9) = 3,140

Just try that and see what happens. I think you have been doing too much exercise and not getting enough carbs. Try the new diet dood, along with less cardio. Let the cals do the building.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i feel like i'm in a catch 22 cause i want to get bigger but i want to have abs especially over the summer...cause i'm at the pool everyday for my job. i'll do it tho just to give this a fair run...

how many carbs should i take in at one sitting thinking 50
so like a 50/50/10 split of prot,carb,fat

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
i feel like i'm in a catch 22 cause i want to get bigger but i want to have abs especially over the summer...cause i'm at the pool everyday for my job. i'll do it tho just to give this a fair run...

how many carbs should i take in at one sitting thinking 50
so like a 50/50/10 split of prot,carb,fat
Your ratio, if following my calculation above will be:
Protein: 1,400/3,140 = 44.6%
Carbs: 1,200/3,140 = 38.2%
Fat: 540/3,140 = 17.2%

You should strive for 6 meals/day. Divide evenly except the PWO meal. This meal should have MORE carbs and is the #1 meal of the day on IGF-1 days! I did a mass shake for convenience: ~75g carbs, 6g fat, 55g protein (~600 cals).

So, if you are eating 5 other meals, that equates to:
Protein: 59g
Carbs: 45g
fat: 11g

This is a starting point. I hope I didn't confuse you. Just be sure to get that PWO/P-IGF1 shake/meal in there for sure. Do that one up real good dood!

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
any advice would be appreciated..this is a recomp/slash whatever is best to eat while on igf diet.
i get about 300 to 350grams of protein not so sure on everything else, carbs at a guess would be around 150?? not sure tho..

yes you need to eat more. yes keep all the whey shakes but add more solid food. you need more clean carbs (more oats,rice, wholemeal grains).
remember the biological processes to make new cells(hyperplasia) require large amounts of energy. you want to be on 4000cals/day, you are probably not much more than half that.

keep sat fats to minimum but add something like Udo's choice for fat cals. that stuff is great, makes you bigger and cut.

oh and fvck the abs, aim for them for next summer being much bigger and fuller than this year. ;)

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Your ratio, if following my calculation above will be:
Protein: 1,400/3,140 = 44.6%
Carbs: 1,200/3,140 = 38.2%
Fat: 540/3,140 = 17.2%

You should strive for 6 meals/day. Divide evenly except the PWO meal. This meal should have MORE carbs and is the #1 meal of the day on IGF-1 days! I did a mass shake for convenience: ~75g carbs, 6g fat, 55g protein (~600 cals).

So, if you are eating 5 other meals, that equates to:
Protein: 59g
Carbs: 45g
fat: 11g

This is a starting point. I hope I didn't confuse you. Just be sure to get that PWO/P-IGF1 shake/meal in there for sure. Do that one up real good dood!

great work except i feel the PWO shake should have at least 75g protein especially on igf days. you want excrete any of this, muscles like sponges PWO especially with igf shuttling the nutrients. and prob carbs at 100g+(50/50 dextrose/maltodextrin).

number of meals depends on hours awake. dont limit to 6 meals. eat every 2-2.5 hours, never go longer than 3 hours without at least 40-50g protein intake or your body will go negative nitor and canibalise untrained muscles to feed trained ones. you need to be religious about this, its the difference bewteen being big and being huge. i know so many guys that do well all week then have a night out where they dont ingest any protein for over 10 hours and lose all the muscle they gained that week. even in my younger partying days i used to always carry protein drinks or bars so I could feed my hungry muscles when out.lol.

rant over!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
great work except i feel the PWO shake should have at least 75g protein especially on igf days. you want excrete any of this, muscles like sponges PWO especially with igf shuttling the nutrients. and prob carbs at 100g+(50/50 dextrose/maltodextrin).

number of meals depends on hours awake. dont limit to 6 meals. eat every 2-2.5 hours, never go longer than 3 hours without at least 40-50g protein intake or your body will go negative nitor and canibalise untrained muscles to feed trained ones. you need to be religious about this, its the difference bewteen being big and being huge. i know so many guys that do well all week then have a night out where they dont ingest any protein for over 10 hours and lose all the muscle they gained that week. even in my younger partying days i used to always carry protein drinks or bars so I could feed my hungry muscles when out.lol.

rant over!
This guy's knowlege and input TRUMPS mine easily......do what this man says. :-D

My 6 meals/day is my standard eating practice. It makes sense to hammer cals/protein every couple hrs. as big dood here has said (when on IGF-1).

I love the "carrying protein bars and drinks" line! LOL...I can see it now dood. I bet everyone was like "Why the hell do you carry that stuff around?! You're a FREAK!". I hear that $hit all the time...."Those damn twins and their chicken and brown rice freak diet"..."What's up with those PROTEIN drinks?!" Ha ha, America is fantastic....where the obese and BBers clash...good times!

Sorry to mini-jack.....just being a KlOwN bros!

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
ok so i'm deffinitly gonna work on getting more cals and carbs. thanks for all the advice guys. been very helpfull throughout.

going to get some carb drinks on monday and for now i will just try and make due with what i got around the house.

doing bi and tri tomorrow then pinning bi's.
this whole moving thing is really screwing with my diet and workouts...i wish it would be monday already.:aargh:

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
and do think i should supp EFA's in there too for cals..i guess thats what you were saying earlier i was thinking like 20g's

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
If you ever consider cutting, just say NO to carbs. As in less than 50 a day.

I'm running alot of **** and never go hypo in the absence of carbs... ever.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
If you ever consider cutting, just say NO to carbs. As in less than 50 a day.

I'm running alot of **** and never go hypo in the absence of carbs... ever.

CE, what are you running a lot of? $hit? As in? I guess I don't understand....you don't go hypo when low carb?

When I go low low carb, I sometimes go hypo during my walks. But when I was using arginine ethyl ester, I was all good to go.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
and do think i should supp EFA's in there too for cals..i guess thats what you were saying earlier i was thinking like 20g's
I think you want to keep your fats LOW dude. That was my understanding.

Bobas/Pumbert/Grunt/DatB/?? Any input here?

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
ok so i'm deffinitly gonna work on getting more cals and carbs. thanks for all the advice guys. been very helpfull throughout.

going to get some carb drinks on monday and for now i will just try and make due with what i got around the house.

doing bi and tri tomorrow then pinning bi's.
this whole moving thing is really screwing with my diet and workouts...i wish it would be monday already.:aargh:
get either pure maltodextrin and pure dextrose or by some carbo-blast. wouldnt bother with many other carb drinks, overpriced because they are flavoured.

when doing bis and tris, you have to pin the bis immediately after finishing them then train tris after. this is when the igf receptors are most upregulated, dont wait until you finish tris. just have it all ready and pop into gym rest-room and pin.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
I think you want to keep your fats LOW dude. That was my understanding.

Bobas/Pumbert/Grunt/DatB/?? Any input here?
no keep saturated fats low but you can not over do polyunsaturated. EFAs from cold pressed sources, thats why I pointed him towrds Udo's Choice, its great stuff and will actaully help you build muscle and shed fat.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 25

sorry i don't keep track of the days when i dont pin but i did bi's and tri's today and yes i do tri's first then bi's then inject immediatly after. today after my shot it felt like my left arm was cramping or something weird...

i will pick up some efa's and malto on monday.
guess i'm bulking again.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
no keep saturated fats low but you can not over do polyunsaturated. EFAs from cold pressed sources, thats why I pointed him towrds Udo's Choice, its great stuff and will actaully help you build muscle and shed fat.
Oh for FUQ sake, I'll STHU now. LOL :p

I just picked up some waxy maise.....bulk (~3lbs.) I add that to my protein shakes. NP has it in bulk...that's where I nabbed my jug.

Not sure if the big boyz in here have anything to say in WM? Not to hi-jack..hopefully this may help you too BD! :)

Have you altered your diet bro? Let me know if you swell up on the additional carbs!

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i'm gonna change it monday cause today i'm working a double and tomorrow i'm moving...where i will have an insane amount of time to cook and workout and be lazy cause i'm not working next week so hopefully i will get my tweeked diet off to a good start.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
day 27

did chest workout today
went well
shot after workout

really good pumps felt a little stronger
weight was 199

took the dextrose w/ whey after workout

got the efa's as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date