• Established
did chest workout today
went well
shot after workout

really good pumps felt a little stronger
weight was 199

took the dextrose w/ whey after workout

got the efa's as well.
good one bor, keep it up. you will start to add the mass after a few weeks of efas and extra clean carbs.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
good one bor, keep it up. you will start to add the mass after a few weeks of efas and extra clean carbs.

mmmm hmmm, I agree Pumb! I noticed bidaily weight increases and I attribute that largely to my carb intake.

EAT SON, EAT! :)

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i deff ate my fair share today...
did a back workout with my buddy i totally destroyed his back and he just started and eca stack with testanate50...he was sweating like a hog.

breakfast 2 eggs,oatmeal 1cup, protein shake
snack was protein shake w/natty pb,banaanananana, oatmeal, 10grams efa
pwo shake with 1/2 cup of dextrose and protein shake
lunch whole chicken with ezekiel bread 2 slices
dinner was chicken picatte with salad and potatoes
protein shake

gitter done!!

i sleepin too late today or i would have eaten more...need to start waking up before 11

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
so i woke up at 9 today and my eats today has been on point.
did shoulders today, pinned immediatly after w/o.
i have had a headache all day and for some reason and i doubt this relates to the igf but i'll share with you guys anyways...my **** really hurts and i dont know why(not from over use )lol.
weight was at 196.8

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
hgh + t3 + igf-1 + tbol = good cut

Just eat 1500 below maintenance, low carbs...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
hgh + t3 + igf-1 + tbol = good cut

Just eat 1500 below maintenance, low carbs...

1500 below maint. Christ, my stomach would eat itself.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
i deff ate my fair share today...
did a back workout with my buddy i totally destroyed his back and he just started and eca stack with testanate50...he was sweating like a hog.

breakfast 2 eggs,oatmeal 1cup, protein shake
snack was protein shake w/natty pb,banaanananana, oatmeal, 10grams efa
pwo shake with 1/2 cup of dextrose and protein shake
lunch whole chicken with ezekiel bread 2 slices
dinner was chicken picatte with salad and potatoes
protein shake

gitter done!!

i sleepin too late today or i would have eaten more...need to start waking up before 11
Hey dood, I think you might want to try replacing a couple of those shakes with whole foods. I know the shakes are convenient and cost-effective, but see if you can fire up the grill and make like 5lbs chicken breasts on there or something man. Make a huge pot of whole grain brown rice or whole grain pasta. Eat the for several days straight. :)

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Hey dood, I think you might want to try replacing a couple of those shakes with whole foods. I know the shakes are convenient and cost-effective, but see if you can fire up the grill and make like 5lbs chicken breasts on there or something man. Make a huge pot of whole grain brown rice or whole grain pasta. Eat the for several days straight. :)

Rice cookers and crock pots are your friend!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Rice cookers and crock pots are your friend!

MMMMMM, indeed! In fact, I need to get a new rice cooker. I moved and forgot to bring it w/me. I just use a big pot w/a regular lid.....makes rice just fine, but if you forget to turn the burner off you can over cook/burn it.

I don't use a crock pot, but I do grill out a TON. I live for grilled food!!

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i'm deffinitly getting in more meals these days as i am not working so all i do is cook workout and sleep...living the dream. i'll try and squeeze in 4 real meals with two carb drinks and 2 more protein shakes.

i did that today i feel like this might really do the trick.

and is that all the stuff ur taking right now dude cause i bet that would be a sick cut.

maybe i'll do that after i do my test/tren cycle.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
body fat was at 17% last week i dont have any way of measuring here while i'm at home but when i move back i will get it done again.

i've dropped like 1% but i lost some lbm's too

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
BD, any difference in gains since you upped the carbs and cals? Keep us posted man. Do you keep notes on your weights? If so, please post! :)

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i've been posting my weight its like 3 pounds less than before but i feel like i look pretty much the same since the beginning.

havent noticed much from the increase in carbs yet.

feeling lethargic and i have headaches now. i think the lethargy might be due to the fact that i just came off that nolva but i dk my workouts havent been the same these past couple of weeks especially since i came off that hemodraulix

pumps have been very good tho

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Ok dood, hang in there. I would like to comment though that with this Epistane that I'm on, I felt the 1st 10mg dose (which is very small). And the 2nd dose (30mg) was very noticeable. I'm thinking this may be due to IGF-1. I had crazy pumps and vascularity.

Maybe after IGF-1 you should look into a DS/PH/gear? Help develop what IGF-1 has started. Your thoughts?

Cordwood

Awards
have you taken any dimenions, like arms, around the shoulders, belly button, waist, etc?

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
yah their on like page 3 or something i will do them again in couple weeks to see how i've progressed

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
these headaches are killing my workouts and i'm getting really tired during my workouts as well

this sucks i dk if its from the igf or coming off nolva or because i started lean extreme

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
these headaches are killing my workouts and i'm getting really tired during my workouts as well

this sucks i dk if its from the igf or coming off nolva or because i started lean extreme

i wouldnt expect 40mcg igf to cause headaches, that usually happens at 100mcg or over but maybe you are sensitive?

try stopping the lean extreme for a couple of days and see if they cease.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i'm doing around 80mcgs but i'll stop the lean extreme for a couple days

oh yeah i weigh 200 today

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
i'm doing around 80mcgs but i'll stop the lean extreme for a couple days

oh yeah i weigh 200 today
NIIICE! How many days you got left dood? Glad to see weight's going up!

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
the vials looking low i'm guessing maybe another week
bis and tris today my favy haha

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
ok so i weighed in at 200 on friday
and it was the last of my vial

will post latest pics tomorrow cause i just got back from a road trip

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
last day

so the funs over i think i might be a little more twisted than before after all the pinning...im kind of having withdrawls

im pretty sure i took this for the wrong reasons but none the less it was deff something i'm glad i tried and the results if you can call them that were decent.

hopefully the maturing will come down the road and my work ethic will hold up. kind of in a transition period right now and my friend just broke his back so its hard to eat as much as i want and i can deff tell.

strength went up a decent amount
endurance was good
vascularity was sick
pumps were great
injections were a blast

can really tell to much body composition wise tho.

hope you guys enjoyed the log and i will hopefully have some measurements and bf up soon too

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
BD, thanks for logging this! Glad everything went well for you. Don't be discouraged by lack of results (as you seem to be) as the effects (as noted repeatedly) take a while. Keep working out hard and eating RIGHT!

Sorry to hear about your friend and his back. That is rough news.

Best of luck to your continued growth and development DEWD!

-Papa!-

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
BD, did you have a final weight you can post up?

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
thats what the thing said
i dk tho by friends ripped hes 12 so who knows

final weight was 200

thanks for following papa

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
monsterish IGF-1/GH 0
jimpro5150 Anabolics 2
IGF-1/GH 12
IGF-1/GH 3